Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng (Kantana)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I do agree that it is kind of starting to drag but yet it's still cute. ahaha ^^

I've been watching this lakorn but so lazy to talk about my opinion. aha

Gosh. I would have totally Love it if it was a REAL KISS without the mask but yet, it was still Cuteee ! xD
Today's episode was cute when they were at the amusement park. :D Win was so adorable hugging her and all.
Kwan's so funny. Scaring Win like that in the ghost house/cave whatever it is. ahahhaha
I HATE JENNIFER'S CHARACTER! SHE BUGGSS THE FREAKIN' CRAP OUTTAH ME ! D:<
Gonna go back and continue watching todays episode. :D
Btw, Thanks Kwan20 for the pictures, vdo links, and etc. ahaha Thanks alot :)

Hmm...I guess tmr's episode is gonna be interesting. He's gonna get memory loss! eeekk.
Jennifer should've totally gone to jail already since she was the one that shot the gun and it hit Win in the head.
&&Seem's like he's gonna find out the truth as well! :)
It was cute how they were in the car and he was sleeping on her shoulder smiling all adorkable. lol
It was like PRRA all over again! ahah I Love it when he hugs her. Too cute. :D
I Just hope it doesn't drag. I'm kind of piss off but at the same time happy towards this lakorn. ahahha

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I do agree that it is kind of starting to drag but yet it's still cute. ahaha ^^

I've been watching this lakorn but so lazy to talk about my opinion. aha

Gosh. I would have totally Love it if it was a REAL KISS without the mask but yet, it was still Cuteee ! xD
Today's episode was cute when they were at the amusement park. :D Win was so adorable hugging her and all.
Kwan's so funny. Scaring Win like that in the ghost house/cave whatever it is. ahahhaha
I HATE JENNIFER'S CHARACTER! SHE BUGGSS THE FREAKIN' CRAP OUTTAH ME ! D:<
Gonna go back and continue watching todays episode. :D
Btw, Thanks Kwan20 for the pictures, vdo links, and etc. ahaha Thanks alot :)

Hmm...I guess tmr's episode is gonna be interesting. He's gonna get memory loss! eeekk.
Jennifer should've totally gone to jail already since she was the one that shot the gun and it hit Win in the head.
&&Seem's like he's gonna find out the truth as well! :)
It was cute how they were in the car and he was sleeping on her shoulder smiling all adorkable. lol
It was like PRRA all over again! ahah I Love it when he hugs her. Too cute. :D
I Just hope it doesn't drag. I'm kind of piss off but at the same time happy towards this lakorn. ahahha

YOu welcome ja. I agree with you :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Today's episode was slow and the lakon is starting to drag.
Agree should end by now I mean I like Kwan n Win but some scenes is not necessary and theres no need to drag it out more and its so stupid how kwan disguise 2 different person but the face and body is same person how can someone not tell unless u do plastic surgery in reality u can tell its same person but its a lakorn so whatever. Matmai tells the truth and that she love Ramin and get to the point n end already. This lakorn about neak trying to see what kind of a guy is peak and showing him real love and stop being a player and see who he choose with 3 person she disguise but its same person it can end episode 12.

cecilia

Staff member
i stop watching this since episode 6 .. i gave up on the plot then b/c it drags lol .. i'm still uploading it to youtube b/c of request though ..

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Matmai is so funny put up a sign for free huge LOL. Ramai and Matmai are so cute and adorable.To me I don't think this lakorn is drags. Everyone have their favorites. And of course I have mind. I luv Kwan so. I'm alway going to support her :)

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Today epi make me cry along with Matmai :no: . Kwan good at doing crying scene. Overall today was sweet and cute but turn to sad when Ramin loss his memory. :cry1:

roselovesice

Oh dang! AN ALMOST R SCENE on next weeks episode.
I pretty much knew somethin' like that was gonna happen knowing that he's gonna be mean and all towards her.
That's a first for Kwan & Win. It would be HECKA nice if it was one ALL THE WAY! ahahha BABYYY time! lol
Yes. I know. I am a PERV. ROFL jk xD
He is faking the loss memory though, right?
Gosh. Poor Kwan. I was totally crying when she was crying. She is a good crier. It was so sad!
She should of just turn Ud(tt) in to the police. Her character doesn't even need to be in the lakorn anymore.
It would of had been better if she was gone and the rest would just be about how Kwan & Win's character are gonna forgive and get back together.
But yeah. Sad SAD episode. Can't wait for next weeks episode! I am superrr Excitedd! xD

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
First time seeing Win doing a rawr, ok not rawr but almost rawr lol. I want a :r-scene-pop-corn:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oooooh that rawr scene better be a real one, not an attempt. Haven't watched a lakorn with a real rawr for a while now. Better yet it should turn into a willing :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

cecilia

Staff member
^Didn't it get spoil with Kwan walking out of the room telling him to not take her for some weak woman?

roselovesice

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Now, this is a different :r-scene-pop-corn:
I'm happy that there are going to be 2 of 'em. Shoo! This one better not be an attempt too!
I'm gonna be HECKA MAD!
I want a :w-scene-pop-corn: && a :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!!
:slapandkissse3: TIME! :D lol
Thanks for the pictures. Now i can't wait for this weekend's episodes! xD

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Oooooh that rawr scene better be a real one, not an attempt. Haven't watched a lakorn with a real rawr for a while now. Better yet it should turn into a willing :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:
hmm, come to think of it..i too, haven't watched a lakorn recently that has an r-scene. lol...