Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng (Kantana)

kwan20

sarNie Adult
7 see concert. credit to TheIQzero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aSqfaZbUv0

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Ok so at 7 see concert win says if u want to find out who he will pick go watch the lakorn and you will find out I think u can figure that out just by the teaser of course its going be kwan the real her not in disguise b/c where she wears a blonde wig and has a design mark on her face thats just some other person she pretends to be to see how peak is like. Cuz eventually peak going fall in love with all of them but finds out its same person and his going know true love and doesn't care who she is or where she comes from all he want is to be with one person that is Kwan :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks kwan20 and Cupid_candy for the clips :)
I agree. I wanted them both to sing together but they didn't.
I guess its okay :) the songs were nice and awwwww. Lol
If anyone knows Thai and understands it, can they help translate what they were talking
About after they were all done singing at the end??? if you don't mind. Thanks :)
Just one more weeeekkk and then I can see this !!! XD
I can't wait !!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Thanks kwan20 and Cupid_candy for the clips :)
I agree. I wanted them both to sing together but they didn't.
I guess its okay :) the songs were nice and awwwww. Lol
If anyone knows Thai and understands it, can they help translate what they were talking
About after they were all done singing at the end??? if you don't mind. Thanks :)
Just one more weeeekkk and then I can see this !!! XD
I can't wait !!!!!

They were just saying its their 3rd time pairing up in a lakorn and that they still argue with each other in a teasing way. Kwan says she and Win are still the same just like in their first lakorn just now their more closer to each other then before. Win likes to pick on Kwan alot lol and in this lakorn they have alot of cute scenes and of course arguing but in a cute way. Win says his a player playboy in this lakorn but in real life his not like that but every guy has to have alitle 'Jao Choo' (player) in them haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
They were just saying its their 3rd time pairing up in a lakorn and that they still argue with each other in a teasing way. Kwan says she and Win are still the same just like in their first lakorn just now their more closer to each other then before. Win likes to pick on Kwan alot lol and in this lakorn they have alot of cute scenes and of course arguing but in a cute way. Win says his a player playboy in this lakorn but in real life his not like that but every guy has to have alitle 'Jao Choo' (player) in them haha
Ahhahhahah! They're so adorable. I love how they're close and always mess with one another.
Oooh. So win's got the playerness in him too. I'm pretty sure his is "a little." LOL jk jk :p
Thank You very much :D

BTS credit to cityloveu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtCx0TS3hA
Kwan and Win are so funny
Thank You for the pictures and the clip :D

Kwan and Win should just date, they know they "like" each other. :lol:
Ahahahah You're so funny. but FORREALS !!
Seriously, my boy Win needs a girl and that girl is for sure Kwan. ROFL jk