Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng (Kantana)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
It make me mad too. Ch7 wanna to air Min and Cee lakron first. They air Min lakorn almost back to back damn. I don't know about guys but I'm getting borning of her now.
Thats ok we get to see kwan 3 days fri-sun so I dont mind but its true Min gosh shes getting popular so damn fast and seeing her face everywhere what is annoying how they keep saying she looks like aum p which she dont at all and what guys chasing her sick and tired of same boring old news I mean shes ok as right now hope she doesnt be cocky and stuck up when she becomes more popular the highest top ch7 actress and then fix her nose boobs and etc whatever her life. Cant wait to see Kwan and Win lakorn never get sick of seeing Kwan love her she so pretty and like her personality. I really like her with long straight hair and the wardrobe for this lakorn isnt that bad either.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
the cast is going on 7 see concert on the 18th along with cast of sawan saang, nak soo pun khao niew and khun chai tum raberd. Kwan & Win, Cee & Min, New & Cheer woohoo Can't wait yay

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw a teaser for this lakorn. I'm not a fan of Win Tawin but the storyline looks good.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Finally, another lakorn together, I can't wait to see it...the storyline seems interesting for them, even if it has been done already.

I'm so excited!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muahaha yes yes yes!!! whoot whoot.. i'll def be tuning into this lakorn!! been waiting forever!! i've been so out of lakorns too.. lol..

omgee!!!! getting too excited here.. ehehe.. kwan & win.. yay!!!

kwan20

sarNie Adult
BTS Of kwan make up effects. Credit spicyforum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfyJvJHbhos

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Count me in the excitement group. Finally a Kwan lakorn I can look forward too. I couldn't finish Hong Fah cause everyone was so stupid and weak.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just love it how kwan will be playing 3 characters in here.. hehehe.. <3 im biased lol.. <3 kwan..