Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

red

sarNie Hatchling
wow, i can't wait to see this one....its looks like tye is more closer to benz than janie :wub: but i wish it was Aum...i hope hes is still in in this lakorn...

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing the pics...is it the pics or did i see benz getting chubbier?..lol...but still love benz!!!! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
translation from the article Cinderella posted..Credit to Kerm i cant wait!..i hope it airs this year..benz/janie is gonna be fighting over Tye

TV scene just open new lakorn that call “sootrak soot duang jai” last week, but today the big boss of TV scene open new lakorn again. This is a big project that give a send-off year of the dog. This lakorn is call “Thep Tida Kon Nok” cast by bezn, Janie and tye.

How can this not be a big project when this lakorn holds the top 2 N’ek of channel 3, such as, Benz and Jannie. This is the first time that Jannie had act with TV Scene and the new rising actor “Tye”.

Include the young generation and the old generation actors and actresses such as “Moo” Dilok Tongwatana, Tanom Saanthoh, “Jiap” Paweena Chareefsagoon, “Took” Wiyadagoh Gohmangoon, “Tom” Nahatai Pijitra, “Sompop Benjaatigoon, “Tak” Boriboon Janreuang, “Jip” Dosidta Anochitcha, ETC.

It’s the time to perform a ceremony. Actors and actresses all present and place their mind/heart to each other then continue to making a film smooth to be happy.

“Firearm quickly grabs Jennie that moment” to talk with before other people. “This lakorn janie play as a child that is very emotional, envious and bad moderately but deep of wonderful heart. The most important have to sing look tong song too. It’s been serious too but now just learn to practice.”

this is about Benz’s character. Benz said that this character is very evil and artifice hides the bad inside. I have to fight with Janie a lot. We both not agree each other. I think this is will be fun and I have to sing long tong again. But it was a little different as before I made “SaPai Rai SakDiNaa” because people will push forward and expect that there will be better sing. But right now just learn to practice too.

End up with the only pra aek, “Tye holds with the 2 famous actresses. Its good that I got to work with the 2 actresses such as P’Benz, she is good (maybe he mean benz’s good acting) and she sing well too. I never thought that I have a chance to work a lakorn with. As for Janie, she is cute and she has to sing looktong too. In my character is the one who make for those two fights for each other (I think this is what he mean ahhaahaha not really sure what he said too, because he said not really clear).

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Tinah for bringing the summary to share. Wow...two great actresses with a new rising actor....

See, I love tv3 so much. They always have great lakorns to entertain us from one to another....

Love Benz, love Jennie, and really want to see them together with Tyle (I like him lots in one with Paula...he looks cute though...)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thank you Tinah for bringing the summary to share. Wow...two great actresses with a new rising actor....

See, I love tv3 so much. They always have great lakorns to entertain us from one to another....

Love Benz, love Jennie, and really want to see them together with Tyle (I like him lots in one with Paula...he looks cute though...)
You said it all, Navy. LOL. Thanks for the summary, Tinah. I'm definitely looking forward to this one!! It will will interesting seeing two top nang'eks in one lakorn. Tye is one lucky guy. LOL. He had Pat and Yardthip with him last time. Now it's Janie and Benz. Woo hoo!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
np!..its actually not the summary..its just a brief news about janie/benz character..tye didnt say much about his..

You said it all, Navy. LOL. Thanks for the summary, Tinah. I'm definitely looking forward to this one!! It will will interesting seeing two top nang'eks in one lakorn. Tye is one lucky guy. LOL. He had Pat and Yardthip with him last time. Now it's Janie and Benz. Woo hoo!!
yeh tye is a pimp..lol

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i wonder who tye will end up with. I hope it's benz cuz i really like her. benz is a great actress although janie is not bad, but i think benz is better esp in a drama role.but i think the n'ek will be janie cuz janie rarely or never had a n'rai role b4.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant wait to see this..I'm so inlove with Tye right now.. :wub:

more pix from the opening ceremony from gossip star

aww benz helping Janie

:wub:

cute pic of Janie

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks for sharing the pics tinah...can't wait to watch it.....

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
benz and janie look so pretty.. i can't wait for this lakorn i'm so excited.. thanks for sharing the pictures

tinah

sarNie Coma
Np Mzjenn

i was watching Sesan Bunterng and Janie/Benz were singing their song for this lakorn @ the Family Day event held by Ch3..dang too bad they didnt play the song for us to here..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
really interesting news about benz/janie!! this makes me really want to see it even more..Janie isnt gonna be them sweet inocent nang'ek shes like n'rai too..the article said theres no n'ek only n'rais..lol..i dont know if they are really serious about that..maybe Tye wont end up with her?..to make it fair..

credit to Kristy for the translation ..benz and janie looks so pretty!

Seeing Janie and Benz in the lakorn"Theptida Kon Nok" you'll think that they are both n'eks coming to compete agaisnt each other.If you think that,you can sure think again because Janie says that she plays as a really mean person and she is a wealthy girl that is self-willed.She hates it when Benz comes and interferes with her father.so then Janie would always scream,screams until she faints.That's not enough,because she has to argue and attack too.In here Benz plays as a bad person that keeps it to herself.As you would say"Rai Reuk".So that's why there is no n'ek in this lakorn.There's only nang rais.