Thep Sarm Rudoo 2017

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I know that Rahu & Umpon were soulmate back in heaven. I think it showed a glimpse of that in the old version, a story told by Ong Isara but the reason Pra Isuan came down is bc he made a bet with those giants. I forgot what kind of bet but he was telling Matu that he must live up to his bet or something like that.

TubbyTinker

here's the guy who will be playing as Pra Pai....its weird bc Samsearn tagged only Khawtu and Gookgik, so does that mean in this version he will be the third wheel in their relationship instead hahaha

cr as tagged

TubbyTinker

arghhhhh.....why did it have to end at the good part again!!!!! I hella ship Jinda & Sarmsee hahahahha....did you guys see how soft he became in todays episode hahahahhahaha. I need them in their own lakorn now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
arghhhhh.....why did it have to end at the good part again!!!!! I hella ship Jinda & Sarmsee hahahahha....did you guys see how soft he became in todays episode hahahahhahaha. I need them in their own lakorn now.
Yes! I was so angry when it ended, I was like already?! It's only been 5 minutes! Haven't been this into a lakorn for awhile lol! I agree it is definitely Jinda and Sarmsee for me again, this version. I just don't see it between her and Pra e suan. At least, not yet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Also, a question, does anyone remember who the masked person turned out to be? Was it Pra Prai or Jinda? I honestly don't remember who was the masked person in the last version. I might have missed the reveal this time to.

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
Also, a question, does anyone remember who the masked person turned out to be? Was it Pra Prai or Jinda? I honestly don't remember who was the masked person in the last version. I might have missed the reveal this time to.
They never reveal who the mask person is in the last version. But from the look of how the mask person fight, it it similar to Jinda Maekala. In this version, they already reveal who the mask person is, and it is Jinda. They take a close shot at her eyes and it it's clearly ChingChing.

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
here's the guy who will be playing as Pra Pai....its weird bc Samsearn tagged only Khawtu and Gookgik, so does that mean in this version he will be the third wheel in their relationship instead hahaha

cr as tagged
I prefer the same as before. I do not want anymore drama for Rahoo and SuwanUmparn.

Life003

sarNie Egg
I agree! No third wheel for Rahoo and Suwanumpon please! Lol I love this couple hopefully they have more cute scenes and suwanumpon is not as stubborn as the previous version. I just notice they were suppose to be in Krai Tong together! I hope they make it happen.

This is one of the most enjoyable boran lakorn in a longgg time. It’s not dragging and no stupid nonsense lol . I feel like I’m watching old boran lakorn from my childhood. I wonder if the producer got the message that viewers does not like what they were doing with unnecessary storylines and dragging.

TubbyTinker

is it just me or does it feel like the 3 theps in here feel more like siblings than in previous verson lol. Like I can feel their chemistry as siblings while in the previous version I didnt lol. And I do not remember Pra Isuan being bare chested lmao!

cr. as tagged/nus

TubbyTinker

Yeah I agree, I'm not feeling Dear as Apsorn either. She's so rough lol. But I still like Dear though. Hopefully there's more scenes of them in here and maybe a development of their relationship. I mean we saw Pirun fell love at first sight for her but we never saw when did Apsorn fell for him in the old version cuz she was just so adamant and swore she wouldn't mess with soemone's else's husband and then bam in the end they end up together so I would like to see that development from her here even though it means to be stubborn lol. Y'all get what I'm saying? lol

Life003

sarNie Egg
I just saw some pictures of Rahoo without the yak teeth and make-up but he has long hair... is he suppose to be disguise as a different person to test Upsonsawa ? I don’t like the long hair on Rahoo:/ they should keep to traditional and put his hair into a bun or something . Can’t wait for this weekend!!

TubbyTinker

I just saw some pictures of Rahoo without the yak teeth and make-up but he has long hair... is he suppose to be disguise as a different person to test Upsonsawa ? I don’t like the long hair on Rahoo:/ they should keep to traditional and put his hair into a bun or something . Can’t wait for this weekend!!
at least he looks somewhat hella different. in the old version when Rahoo was testing Umpon, he only took out his tooth so basically he still looked the same. I don't know how Umpon couldn't tell it was him LOL

Life003

sarNie Egg
Lmfao that’s why it’s call lakorn nam nao lol but I forgot all about that, that’s why I was so confuse... thank you for the clarification

lilo_thai

sarNie Egg
at least he looks somewhat hella different. in the old version when Rahoo was testing Umpon, he only took out his tooth so basically he still looked the same. I don't know how Umpon couldn't tell it was him LOL
SuwanUmparn did say he look like her husband but he was acting in a way of trying to harass her so she believe it's not Rahoo. Because Rahoo is not like that to her. they are so cute in this scene.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I just love love love this!!!!! Lol Yeah I wish Jinda and Sarmsee are together too. I love how he became a puppy when he's with her. Lol he's so cute when he tried to calm his father down. ☺

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Just saw today's episode and brooooooooo, Sarm See, poor guyy :( especially the preview for the next episode. Mannnn, why couldn't they make him end game with Jinda lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I just don't like that earring they have Rahoo wear ugh. Is it really necessary. I was able to look pass the curly hair and Yak make up added ...

Still enjoying it though...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just don't like that earring they have Rahoo wear ugh. Is it really necessary. I was able to look pass the curly hair and Yak make up added ...

Still enjoying it though...
Lol I didn’t even notice the earring till you mentioned it.