TheGurlo22's Creations <3 [UPDATED October 1st]

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
your artwork is nice. :thumbsup: i love the colors. Its suck how i still dont know how to add color in my background or blend them together like most of you guys.:( keep up the good work. :)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much to everyone who commented!
Been busy lately. so yea. Sorry :)) Haven't used Photoshop in about
a month or two! haha. well, here i'm back with 2 more. might be updating later! :))
Thanks & Hope you guys like it!!!

Created this one for my YT background:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohkay, ohkay, Alina, where have you been? I've been waiting for art updations for so long, haha. JK, take your time, no rush.
I love the Janie one, she's freakin gorgeous. The texture is so mysterious yet amazing at the same time.
Bie, of course xD Always a Bie art from you. He's still hecka fine. I love the bright colors. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love the Bie one & I swear, it's amaazing. When I first saw it on facebook, I knew it was yours. Your art is always bright & colorful. That's how I can tell your art from everyone else's :)
Love your watermark. "Beyond the Lies" Dang, that one is hotttt; I love it. You're just too pro. Looove Gilly <3

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I love the Bie one & I swear, it's amaazing. When I first saw it on facebook, I knew it was yours. Your art is always bright & colorful. That's how I can tell your art from everyone else's :)
Love your watermark. "Beyond the Lies" Dang, that one is hotttt; I love it. You're just too pro. Looove Gilly <3
Aww, THANKS RINA!!! You're comments always make me smile! :))

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Dayumm! You be having some nice fonts!
I love your Bie banner! gosh, so cute! XD
Janie is so pretty!
I love the title for Gilly! Beyond the lies!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
WHHOOOOT! Amazing! Beyond amazing! OMG, totally love each and everyone of your creations Alina!!!! I your Bie saggie!!! Bie is such a cutie! and Marina is right, how we know that it's your artworks, b/c you always got some nice colorful touch to it. Oh, btw I super duper love that one with Gilly. kekekeke, thanks for that one girl!!!!Keep it up, can't wait to see more!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
@candylover THANKS!

@kiafanbie haha. Thanks, my sister made up that title.

@mainhiathao Thanks!

@pangiaxiong Aww, Thanks Pangia! I love your creations too! They're so PRO. Can't wait to see more from you too :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, wow, your artwork are all so beautiful. Loving every Bie pic and glad that you love him so much like me too. :) You are really great at it.