-- The Youtube Thread --

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
Ok, lately i haven't found anything good to watch at youtube.com anymore.
All the dramas I watched no longer exist and the ones I found with out english subs are worthless to me. So now I'm bored. I just really miss youtube.

Any suggestion for me besides downloading it or whatever.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Korean Game Shows:

-Xman..with guest stars..Shinhwa, DBSK, or Super Juniors are really really fun to watch..soooooo funny..the one with DBSK is soooooo funny since everyone was scared to hurt DBSk or to win over them..DBSk has a lot of fans..which scares other celebrities..must watch!!

-Love Letter..with guest stars Shinhwa, DBSK, or Super juniors..really really cute..funny..oh yeah..and also Fly To The Sky too!! Fly To The Sky was soooooooooooooooooooo cute...

-Heroine 6 ..with guest stars Shinhwa (really really cute..they perform Wild Eyes ..after 5 years..they can still do the dance).., DBSK (oh..no english subtitles yet..but Hero was soooooooooooo cute)

-YSMM(Ya Shim Man Man) with Shinhwa..must watch..Shinhwa talks about each other's body..sooooooooooooo cute..and all 6 of them even did their ulljang pose..minwoo, junjin, and dongwan's pose were cute..while Eric's, Andy's, and Hyesung's was really hot!!

- Super Junior Full HOuse!!! not all 13 of them is in there tho..but still good..love eppie 4 where they play a trick on hankyung..too funny!!!

- Super Junior mini drama..again, not all 13 of them was in there..i think there was only 9..but it's soooooooooooooo funny..especially their 2nd eppie where they make a guy/guy relationship like drama..

- DBSK banjun drama..i mostly like Dangerous Love..really cute since it sort of shows U-Know Yunho and Hero YoungWoong JaeJoong having that guy/guy love relationship..realllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy funny and greasy...lol!! too cute!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

also..YSMM with DBSK..not all members, just 3..with U Know Yunho, Micky Yoochun, and Max Choikang Changmin..very touching stories!! the Dong BAng boys were really cute!!!

yessiireee. i go in there to watch music video when im bored. like right now. i keep watching Israel - My Girl ft. Big Bang (MV). haha.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
um...no suggestion but a comment ;)

I agree with you lately I haven't seem anything good on youtube anymore either so now whenever I come online I am soo bored I also want to see something new and good and i've given up on anime cus...too much ;D

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
there's always music videos...and animes if you're into them...you should check out the Avatar

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
OKAY GUYS I'M BACK ON YOUTUBE.COM AGAIN
THIS TIME IS VERY ADDICTIVE

I'M WATCH 90 DAYS TO LOVE (KOREAN) WITH ENGLISH SUBS
THAT ELLA ABOUT A GIRL AS A BOY AND SHE LIVES WITH THE GUY
ANGEL IS NOT THAT GOOD I'M ONLY WATCHING IT BECAUSE OF MINGDAO THE GUY FROM FROG PRINCE

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
youtube is addictive...i really need to catch up on all my animes when i have the time

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
-.-
good my third time now for be suspended

all my friends who upload drama, DBSK, video clip from AVEX TRAX be suspended too

really -.- not happy at all ..
-.-

well let's see ..my third account ^^

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
that sucks, i've probably watched and enjoy you videos

oh well just sign up for a new account untill they stop

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tsk Tsk LOL but awwwwwwwwww its okie just make a new one .. when you upload the files rename then with abbreviations or something don't rename them something that will trigger the spies lol

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
first account was suspended because i upload all Fushigi Yuugi episode 1-52 and many pvs from korean and japanese ..and my PV from TWO MIX O.O = really -.-
more 120 file was upload and delete

second account was delete because my BoA PV Winter Love
more 71 files are deletes -.-;

this a third time -.-;

let's see was going ..

and about the change and put a message code ..
i know ..for a drama ...like Goong S or other drama ..
my friends put in code message ..

just to said ..Goong S episode 6 was upload in youtube but with a message code ..

because -.- it's was licenced O.O drama [god already -.-]

marduk

Sarnie Clown!