The Yearning Heart-Starring Mark K & Benz N Chapter 13 & Epilogue Updated

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 2 Continued...

Wat also promised Din as she was taking her last breath in his arms, to help protect and take care of her younger sister Dao and her young son. He told her he would under any means and circumstances; that’s the least he could do to repay the torture she had had to endure being his father’s wife. He supported his father back to their car away from the proceedings of Din’s funeral. Clearly they were not wanted here. His father felt shame and guilt. For good reason as he was the one who fatally ran over Din as she was running from Wat, after he so cruelly accused her of things that was untrue. This was when they arranged to meet up to finalize their relationship and past. His father thought his own son was having an affair with his young wife so he rushed to follow her there but in both of their haste, the tragic death occurred. There was no affair because Wat would never do such a thing because he wasn’t his father after all. He was devastated when he got the news about Din getting married to his father; he refused to speak with her. Only to realize also that she was expecting a child, his half brother. He just couldn’t afford to be in her presence. He went into a dark place when he received the news about his girlfriend and his own father. To deal with his sorrow and disappointment he just drank to oblivion and slept through his way with countless women in order to get over her. But his actions to distract himself from the betrayal still didn’t help ease the pain in his heart and soul.

When he finally returned after receiving honours at the university overseas where he graduated from, Din reached out to him once more. He finally agreed to meet with Din. It wasn’t easy to see her after all these years. The woman he thought would be his wife who was also his younger brother’s mother. She told him she had no choice, his father had forced himself on her and when she found out she was pregnant, she had to think of her child, his security and his future. Now Din was dead.

He looked over at his father as they drove silently back home. The man looked gaunt and ashen. Din’s death was confirmed an accident, there was no premeditation to commit the crime; but it was tragic nevertheless. Wat prepared himself to what will be coming once everything settled with the funeral. Saipoo was with his aunt but she had no right to guardianship, he was his father’s responsibility now.

Dao cherished the support Nak provided her. He held her through her grieving time and anger time. She couldn’t believe that man would still be getting away without consequences for his actions. He killed her only sister and mother to her nephew. Nak was always there for her, even when Din had to move out and live at her new home. Dao refused to go live with them. She hated all of them. Wat and his family even his aunt, Lily, was a menace. She showed her distaste at P’Din and Dao when she first met them. She forewarned them with an omen that it wouldn’t last, her sister’s marriage to her brother. Sadly she was right. What a family tree to join, they were all immoral and lack integrity with their actions and words. Just because they were wealthy, they thought they didn’t need to show respect or concerns to others.

Now she had to continue on with life, without her sister and care for her motherless nephew. Wat came around often but she refused to see him or speak with him. He was still alive and her sister wasn’t. Life wasn’t fair. There was nothing to be said. She hired legal help but that was left to the court to provide the final decision. The outcome was slim to none for her. She didn’t have any right to keep her nephew. It was the father’s right to keep his son. She would die before she let her own flesh and blood live with those people. She’d do anything to keep him. It has almost been a month since the funeral. She needed to concentrate on finding a job and showing that she had the means to support her nephew. At least she still had aunt Sila to help them. At age 22 and turning 23 this year, she had to get a move on to establish herself in the business world. The elite schools she attended enabled her to become the financial whiz she was now. She had interviews and some sounded very promising.

Nak finally finished his police foundation course and he was well on his way to achieve higher ranks. He matured and became even more handsome. He was the utmost kindest and generous man. Dao and he started a budding romance, they’ve been best of friends and neighbours as they were growing up. He told her he loved her, always have and always will. Unfortunately with the drama happening with her own family, Dao couldn’t give him a response. She wanted to but it was just too much right now, she didn’t want to make him feel less valued especially her attention was all for her sister at the time and nephew. Over the years he stood behind with support and love. Maybe now she should focus on him, he had done so much for her already.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
ppl don't believe me when i tell them my age . I been 16 years old since the dawn of time :risas3:
Hahahaha well I think you're around late 20s and early 30.. Between 28 and 35???
I don't know how to post pic here, but these 2 pics are my fave!!!...2nd one is heartbroken Wat!!! Mark K looks really good in that pic.

Credit to the respective owners on IG.
I really like the second photo ... omg why didn't I look through their personal acc...
Thankyou for update! I'm looking forwards for more! :love::thumbup:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg, I feel like I'm watching the lakorn all over through your writing, @Mz_Em! Thank you for the update!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha well I think you're around late 20s and early 30.. Between 28 and 35???

I really like the second photo ... omg why didn't I look through their personal acc...
Thankyou for update! I'm looking forwards for more! :love::thumbup:
It was easier with Mark but Benz, I love her look when they did the fashion show, she did not look 16....If they have a Lakorn this year or next will be Sooo nice!!!

alissaax

Finished a new one!!!!
TheYearningHeartalissaa.jpg

alissaax

Omg love the 3 of them. For sure this will be a love triangle
It's my fave promo photo for Naree Rissaya thank god I found an original photo that wasn't used for promo. Just had to fix the background a little

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, I feel like I'm watching the lakorn all over through your writing, @Mz_Em! Thank you for the update!
Thank you that you feel my detailed writings help with your imagination to picture Saipoo as Dao and Wat

I miss this Lakorn so much too now that I am reliving with this FF

alissaax

Thank you that you feel my detailed writings help with your imagination to picture Saipoo as Dao and Wat

I miss this Lakorn so much too now that I am reliving with this FF
I got excited thinking there was a new update!!! Hahahahaaaa.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Since Din's death Wat had to take over his father's company, his father only a few days after Din's funeral, suffered a huge stroke. No one was around to rush him to the hospital therefore he now was paralyzed on one half of his body but the doctor's also stated his fall had caused internal bleeding in the brain. There wasn't much time left. They stated 3 months the most they would give his father. That was why everyday he dropped by Dao 's resident to let her know that his father desperately wanted to speak with her, he had so very little time left. His father wouldn't divulge the reason he wanted to speak with Dao but pleaded with Wat to help arrange the meeting. Not knowing that since he had started dating Din, Dao took an instant dislike towards him. He probably wasn't the best candidate to get Dao to accept a meeting with them. She refused day after day whenever he came by. She was probably the most stubborn person he had ever met. Although he couldn't help noticed that she had blossomed into a very attractive young woman. And that neighbour of hers was attached to her like glue. The men sized each other up but were still courteous to each other when they had the off chance to meet. Today was no different. This time Wat approached Nak.

"Only because I am that desperate. I have come by almost 3 months now to see Dao but she refused every time. If you love her can you help persuade her to meet me and most especially my father. He literally has only days left and I think it would be in her best interest to meet him. She does want custody of Saipoo so tell her now would be a good time to broach this subject. She must agree to meet my father. He is dying so now the courts may allow her to get full custody and responsibility. Please help us." Wat asked.

"I do love her. But I am not sure she will consider my words, she is very stubborn and you don't want to get on her bad side as I am sure you have had experienced with. I will do my best but no one can force Dao to do things she doesn't want to," Nak responded.

Dao listened attentively to Nak, he did have the right logic. If Wat's father was dying then who was left to care for Saipoo. Wat? Not likely, that man has been in gossip magazines since his return to the country and was tagged as the next playboy this year. A confirmed bachelor . Rich, young and gorgeous. Any woman would be so lucky to marry him. He was the whole package. She conceded, these circumstances could prove beneficial for her. His father was dying and the son showed no interest to being a guardian to his baby brother. Dao called Wat to arrange a meeting.

She came alone. Wat picked her up and she didn't reply to his small talk in the car. Why bother to pretend to be amicable, she only came for one reason and that was to get his father's consent to give her full custody of her nephew. He walked over to open the door on her side, for her but she beat him to it by getting out herself. She didn't need his attempt at being a gentleman.

"I really did want to apologize in not following through with my promise to love and protect Din, I know I am as much to blame as my father, I really do wish things had been different," Wat started to explain.

But Dao interrupted,"I didn't come here to discuss the past, whatever your father wants from me, I am here of course because that is what you both wanted but I am not leaving here until your father signs over full guardianship to me."

Wat looked exasperated,"Yes I am sure my father has come to that realization too. I for one find that I have no experience in dealing with children so it probably is best for Saipoo if you become full guardian." He stated.

She followed Wat to his father's room, as she entered the man did look like he was on his last breath. Did she feel sorry for him not a chance. He killed her soul by taking away Din. When he saw Dao he didn't wait to inform her of his plans on his will. His plans involved Dao, Saipoo and Wat.

Dao stared at father and son. She only noticed now too that a lawyer was present. It stated on this new will that if Wat wanted to inherit he must marry Dao and must share guardianship with Dao through a marriage only with her or else he will be left penniless; except for a land in Chiang Rai countryside that his aunt advised his father to buy when he went overseas other than that if he refused it would be nothing for Wat. The land was worth 10 million baht but it was in a very remote area. Other than that Wat had to fend for himself upon his father's death. As per Dao she had the responsibility to oversee Saipoo's well being, wealth and all his assets until he turned 21. And only if she remained married to Wat for longer than a year.

Dao became shocked and frustrated. Did this old dying man really went off the deep end? And his son was also part of this scheme. What really was the benefits for her? As per Wat, would he realky lose everything and should she feel guilty about that fact? She knew that she really would do anything for her nephew but to marry Wat? They had nothing in common and they hated each other. Their marriage of convenience if it was to happen would be a complete failure.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh marriage of inconvenient!!! Can't wait! Man, I like the pace lol , sad that his dad take his gf & she have to die too & I love the kid name lol