The Yearning Heart-Starring Mark K & Benz N Chapter 13 & Epilogue Updated

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Same I'm always rewatching the ending mostly and cry over all the scenes they cut off of Saiparn and Poodit.
ALL THE TIME, missing Saipoo big time and baby too Can totally binge watch their scenes only, they made Naree Risaya an addiction

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
What's funny I still go back and watch naree rissaya when I get bored of other lakorns.
@khmaichick559 It's Ann T and Jakrit old 90's Lakorn, if you are Khmer it's Snaem Sneh Alai. One of my top 3 most fave. That's why I think Mark and Benz should remake this Lakorn. We need more Saipoo or in this case love war between Wat and Dao

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
ALL THE TIME, missing Saipoo big time and baby too Can totally binge watch their scenes only, they made Naree Risaya an addiction
Sigh, our Saipoo xo. Big thanks @okaylove
You're welcome! I stop working on my project and took a break. Trying to find a sitcom to watch cause I need some comedy. Last night instead of watching Saipoo, I watched Ken P and Janie T Rang Ngao

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
"Both of you get out! Get out now before I call the police! Isn't it enough that you both murdered my sister! Get out! Get out! Get..." Dao broke down in hysterics. She was too exhausted emotionally and physically to continue. It had been a year of revelation. She found out too late that her sister was the victim of domestic abuse and of a shattered heartbreak.

Din over the past few years suffered tremendously. Because of these two men. They both had the nerve to show up at Din's funeral. Looking forlorn and apologetic. At least her nephew was safely being looked after by aunt Sila and his nanny. He didn't need to witness this scene. The last time she encountered Wat and his father was the last day of when Din was still alive. That older man, the wicked bastard destroyed her sister. The bitterness within her wasn't satisfied with the bruised face Dao inflicted on him. If not for his own son and P'Nak holding down Dao, he too would be in his own coffin.

She remembered vividly that day when her sobbing sister came home to tell her that she was pregnant. Pregnant? How can that be, Wat at one time she had a conversation with Dao before he left to go study, promised to her, as his future sister in law that he would never do anything to Din without it being legally binding. Now why was her sister looking so devastating and confirming to her that she would be an aunt in less than six months time. That Wat, what a liar, he took advantage of her only sister .

2 years ago ....

"What do you mean pregnant. That idiot promised me to leave you alone until he married you. Tell me P'Din that you didn't fall for his charm? I swear when he next visit he is going to get a piece of my mind!" Dao started but her sister cried out suddenly.

"He isn't the father. I am going to be his new stepmother..."she whispered.

Dao open mouthed couldn't believe what her sister just confessed to her. She was having Wat's father's baby? What sort of sick dream was this?

"Did you get forced into this? I knew his father had inappropriate intentions towards you. You have to report it to the police P'Din!" Dao started to cry too. Her sweet natured sister. What sort of cruel joke was this? This couldn't be true. But Din refused to report her assault and abuse.

Present Day.......

But now Din laid motionless today. Her life cut short by that same man who married her. That awful excuse for a human; who even stole his own son's happiness. They had the power and money to make anything or anyone to go away.
But she would never let them be. She needed to seek justice for Din and her nephew Saipoo.(lol).

Wat stared at Dao, so grown up but still the same. She stared back, the fire in her eyes claiming war on him. He knew she blamed him for Din's death, he couldn't deny it. His feelings of betrayal from the day his father informed him that his very own girlfriend had decided to show her true colours and ambition to be rich. She decided to go after the patriarch rather than the son to her own gains. Especially to seal the deal by providing his father another son and as well his half sibling.; his brother.

His last words to Din he would forever regretted. He should have trusted her because he knew also that his father had a huge flaw and weakness, young women. He shouldn't have accused Din of being a gold digger and whore. He should have trusted Din to speak the truth. His father was a selfish and cruel son of a bitch. He shouldn't have condone such further behaviour from his father. Even Din couldn't stop her husband's womanizing ways but yet his father showed he at least cared for Din even though she showed indifference. Life was complicated and bittersweet for them. All of them. His heart still yearned for what could have been.

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Aww that was short !
I am still typing but it's past midnight here, gotta work tomorrow and half asleep lol. Well it's not as if most of us here doesn't know what happens lol!!!! But I am super happy to write my English version of this Lakorn and imagining Saipoo faces! Lol

alissaax

I read and was wondering why it was so short... I'm glad you added more. I have no idea how the storyline goes since I've never seen the drama

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I read and was wondering why it was so short... I'm glad you added more. I have no idea how the storyline goes since I've never seen the drama

Oh I didn't know that! Right, will provide as much details for you as possible Lol

alissaax

Oh I didn't know that! Right, will provide as much details for you as possible Lol
Hahaha it's okay, I'm enjoying this fanfic so far. Idk when the drama was but I'm a 1993 baby so I was probably really young

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha it's okay, I'm enjoying this fanfic so far. Idk when the drama was but I'm a 1993 baby so I was probably really young
Soo young!!! I am a 1981 baby lol. Yes you were probably too young when it was out lol

alissaax

Soo young!!! I am a 1981 baby lol. Yes you were probably too young when it was out lol
Sometimes I forget my own age.. so I just tell people the year I was born.. I stop counting my own age after like 20

sarN

sarNie Granny
ppl don't believe me when i tell them my age . I been 16 years old since the dawn of time :risas3: