The Yearning Heart-Starring Mark K & Benz N Chapter 13 & Epilogue Updated

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@okaylove Maybe you can modernize 50s fashion to today's so you can get your passion back. You could always ask ur teacher if that is ok.
I've already changed all my designs I've done, I've already done the sample garment too. I wanted something simple so I'm making a straight skirt and sleeveless top. I don't want to change when I've done a lot of work for it already.

Last edited:

alissaax

Honestly I can so imagine them both in these roles, I guess because I still have Poodit and Saiparn in Naree Rissaya impressed in my head. But I want to watch Benz play a rai and vengeful character n'ek.
I hope both Dao and Wat have some sweet moments. I'll looking forward to some jealously and possessiveness the most.
How is Wat related to the aunt???

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly I can so imagine them both in these roles, I guess because I still have Poodit and Saiparn in Naree Rissaya impressed in my head. But I want to watch Benz play a rai and vengeful character n'ek.
I hope both Dao and Wat have some sweet moments. I'll looking forward to some jealously and possessiveness the most.
How is Wat related to the aunt???
Aunt Lily is his biological aunt, his dad's younger sister

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
I've already changed all my designs I've done, I've already done the sample garment too. I wanted something simple so I'm making a straight skirt and sleeveless top. I don't want to change when I've done a lot of work for it already.
That's okay, I wouldn't restart either

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No, Wat had a relationship with his aunt Lilly's best friend in the lakorn.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
No, Wat had a relationship with his aunt Lilly's best friend in the lakorn.
She wasn't a bestfriend but just an acquaintance for his aunt to set a barrier between Wat and Dao not to have love or have a successful marriage, it almost worked....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She wasn't a bestfriend but just an acquaintance for his aunt to set a barrier between Wat and Dao not to have love or have a successful marriage, it almost worked....
Oh, I think I might have missed that part. Watch it along time ago. Haha

alissaax

I went back to check the post in Naree Rissaya... you can make that character younger and be like the niece of the aunt's friend instead of being the aunt's friend.
The Naree Rissaya thread has quiet down now, everyone must have moved onto other dramas airing.

alissaax

I think someone should ask P'Anne to remake the drama since she's a producer and producing her own dramas now

alissaax

So true and it's always Kim. I don't really like Kim anymore .

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I prefer they be the it couple for 3SD, anyone know how to get a response from P'Kai, my comment in English is the last comment on his IG or should I hashtag him? Lol

On a side note. You know a FF is popular when it shows over 1095 views in a week.....

THANK YOU to the amazing active readers and also our silent readers. If you love this. If you love this new couple let's ask the CH 3 decision makers to reunite them and if possible star in this remake Loy Alai

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
If they have the talent to back up their looks than that make sense but if not, too bad for Thai ET world