sarNie Hatchling
The Unforgettable Love aka Unforgettable Love

Starring:
Mart as Tarrin
Aff as Ananda/Wasana
Bee as Kannika
Dan as Thana

Intro:

A couple that love each other so much that have to separate after a car accident. Wasana a young girl love Tarrin very much, but her parent don’t like him, so she’ll have to go marry Thana, her mom sister son. While Tarrin is driving her to somewhere and try to surprise her, they get into a car accident, then that time on he never see her again, but he try to find her, but he never find her. Two month later, there’s a girl that just come back from America after studying, but one thing is she look like Wasana, Tarrin lover. After he met Ananda he always go to her and try to tell her that she was Wasana, but she always trying to tell him that she was not Wasana.
Will he find out the truth that Ananda is not Wasana?….But what if Ananda fell in love with him, will he love her like he love Wasana?….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Author Notes:

i'll post this fanfic on Monday and Thursday!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Shelly[Sherlyi]

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Unforgettable Love [Episode 1] Is out!

Smart(Mart) K. as Tarrin
Aff T. as Wasana/Ananda
Bee N. as Kannika
Dan W. as Thana

Episode 1:

“ Tarrin, will you love me forever?” Wasana ask Tarrin, while he’s hugging her, then he answer, “ Wasana, I will love you forever and I’ll not leave you.” Wasana smile to him then she kiss his cheek and he smile back down to her.

At Wasana house front porch.

“ Tarrin, bye, I love you.” Wasana say to him in the car, then he hold back her hand and kiss it, then tell her, “ Wasana good night and I love you too.” then she went out and he drive back. “ Wasana!” her mom yell to her, then she turn back and answer, “ Mom, yes.”
“ Wasana, didn’t I tell you to not to date him.” her mom say to her, then she reply, “ But mom, I love him and I don’t want to go marry brother Thana at all, so please let me live the life I want and with the person I love, mom.” then she ignore her mom and walk pass her into the house. “ OMG! This daughter!” her mom yell.

The next day.

“ Tarrin, my mom don’t let me love you at all, but I love you very much.” Wasana tell Tarrin, then he went and hold her hand then say, “ Wasana, I will try to find ways for you and me to marry and I will prove your parent that I’m a good man for you.” Wasana smile to him then hug him.

While they’re driving.

“ Tarrin, where are you taking me?” Wasana ask him and her eye was cover with a towel, because he want to surprise her. Tarrin answer, “ Somewhere, you like and this is a surprise for you.” then he turn to kiss her cheek, then a truck come pass them, but Tarrin didn’t see it so he went straight to it and everything went dark for them.

At the hospital.

Tarrin dream:

“ Tarrin, Tarrin.” Wasana say then he wake up and see her, then he ask her, “ Wasana, I’m sorry are you alright?” then she answer, “ Yes, I’m alright, are you alright too?” then he answer, “ I will always be alright when I’m with you, and I’m glad that you didn’t get hurt.” they smile to each other.

End dream.

Then he open his eye slowly then he see his parent not Wasana. “ Mom, dad, where’s Wasana?” then they answer, “ Son, who’s Wasana?” then he reply, “ Oh I forgot to tell you, Wasana is my girlfriend, but is she alright?” then his parent look to each other and answer, “ We don’t know, the hospital just call us that you’re here so we just came.” then he look everywhere, but only see his parent.

Two month later.

At Wasana house front porch.

“ Mom! Dad! I’m home!” Ananda yell into the house, then her parent come down,
“ Hello darling, how come you’re home, I thought you’re still study in America?” her mom ask her, then she smile and reply, “ Mom, I already finish for a month now, so right now I’ll come help you and my dad in are company.” then her dad smile to her and say,
“ Good darling, I’m happy that you think about that.” Then they walk into the house.

At Tarrin house.

Tarrin say to himself, “ How come I can’t find Wasana at all, even if I go to her house, I didn’t see her too, where is she?” Tarrin start to cry and think about when he was with Wasana together. A minute later, his mom come and sit next to him, then say, “ Son, I know that you miss your Wasana, but remember that if you just stay like this and don’t eat, and if she know, she’ll be sad.” “ Okay mom, I’ll go eat.” he reply then he wash off his tears, and went with his mom to the eating room.

After they finish eating.

“ Tarrin, Tarrin, are you home?” Kannika ask, then he pop out from his office room, then she answer, “ Owh! Hi Kannika.” “ Hi, Tarrin.” Kannika answer, then she went and hug him then ask him, “ Brother Tarrin, can you take me to go shopping, because I want you to go with me, okay, go, okay, please, please.” then he answer, “ Okay, but don’t take all your time shopping for some fancy dress, okay.” “ Okay.” Kannika reply back.

At the mall.

“ Brother Tarrin, you wait here for me, okay, because I need to go to the restroom.” Kannika say to Tarrin, then he went to sit in a chair. While he look around, then he see a girl that look like Wasana then he run up to her. He pull her hand back and hug her,
“ Wasana, I really miss you.” then she push him back, “ Who are you?” Ananda ask him then he smile and say, “ Me, remember, Tarrin the one you love.” she look at him carefully then push him back, “ Who said you’re my lover and I never love you, I don’t know you, and if you’re going to lie again that you’re my lover, I’m going to call the police.” she say to him and she was mad. Then he hug her again and say, “ I love you, Wasana.” then she push him and say, “ Who’s your Wasana, my name is Ananda!” he look at her carefully then she step back and call the police.
At the police station.

“ Officer, this dude come and harass me and say to me that I’m his lover, but I don’t even know him.” Ananda say to the police officer. The police officer turn to him and ask,
“ Did you really did that to her?” then Tarrin answer, “ I did, but I know she’s my lover, and I know that she know too, but she just pretend not to know.” Ananda look to him in a mad face and say, “ Hey! I don’t even know you at all, officer you need to arrest this dude, he’s so, so nasty, and one more thing dude, I’m not your lover and I don’t know you!” then the officer stop them and say, “ Stop, stop!” then they both went quite. “ So, how come you know that she pretend?” the officer ask Tarrin, then he look at Ananda then to the officer and answer, “ Will I know she pretend because we’ve been going places together that last few months ago, but after when we have an accident she just ignore me and hide from me.” Ananda look to him in a confuse look then yell to him,
“ Hey, who are you, and I don’t even go places with you at all, I just came back from America yesterday, so how could I go places with you, you liar!” then they just start arguing.

Ten minutes later, outside the police station.

“ Hey, you, Tarrin or whatever your name is, please don’t harass me again and do not let me see your face again, because I don’t know you!” Ananda say to Tarrin, then he was about to say something, then her parent walk to her and ask, “ Ananda, are you alright, when the police call us that you’re at the police station, your dad and I was worry.” then Ananda answer, “ Mom, dad, I’m alright let’s go home.” Tarrin see her parent and it was Wasana parent too, then he hold Ananda mom arm and ask, “ Wasana mom, where’s Wasana, is she alright, I really miss her.” then her mom turn back to him and see that it was Tarrin, then she was shock and mad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 2 Preview:

> “ Please get out from my daughter life!” Ananda mom say to Tarrin, then take Ananda to the car. Tarrin was sad.
> “ Mom, how come you say that to him?” Ananda ask her mom, but her mom just ignore her.
> “ Sister Wasana, how are you and how come you’re like this?” Ananda ask Wasana and she was sleeping in a bed looking sick.
> “ Ananda! Wait for me!” Tarrin say to Ananda.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
It's already sad...awww he can't find his love. OOoOo Dan is going to be in here <3

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Unforgettable Love [Episode 2]

Episode 2 :

Wasana mom was mad and hot. “ Please get out from my daughter life!” Ananda mom say to Tarrin, then take Ananda to the car. Tarrin was sad.

In Ananda parent car.

“ Mom, how come you say that to him?” Ananda ask her mom, but her mom just ignore her. Then his dad reply back to her, “ Ananda, your mom and I’m going to take you to go see your sister, Wasana.” Ananda was surprise because since she came back from America she never see her sister at all.

At the hospital.

“ Mom, how come we come to the hospital for what?” Ananda ask her mom, but she just ignore her. Ananda was confuse, but she just keep going with her parent. Then they reach the room.

In the room.

“ Mom, how come in here is dark, isn’t in here suppose to have light?” Ananda ask her parent, then they answer, “ Ananda, your sister is right there.” her dad point to the bed. Ananda look at her parent then she walk to the bed. Ananda was shock and sad. As she walk slowly to her sister, she knew that her sister must be in a worse condition. “ Sister Wasana, how are you and how come you’re like this?” Ananda ask Wasana and she was sleeping in a bed looking sick. Then Wasana open her eye and it was Ananda. Then she reply slowly and breathlessly, “ Ananda, it’s you, huh, sister really miss you, huh.” she’s trying to breathe. Ananda was crying then she went and press the nurse button, “ Doctor! Doctor! Please come see the patient in this room right now, doctor!” Ananda yell, then the nurse and the doctor run quickly into the room. “ May you all step outside, please.” the doctor tell them, then they all went outside of the room.

Outside of the room.

“ Mom, what happen to sister Wasana, how come she become like this?” Ananda ask her mom then her mom answer in a mad voice, “ It’s all because of that Tarrin, the guy that your sister is crazy over him, he, he’s the one that make your sister become like this, he lie to your sister to get out from the house, then he turn her to become like this, he’s the one that did this to your sister Wasana,” her mom cry to her then hug her, “ Ananda, please don’t become like your sister that crazy for a guy like Tarrin, you have to be the daughter in are house that will be able to inherit all the inheritance and be the one that will come in charge, okay darling.” Ananda was furious and mad at Tarrin for making her sister become like a breathless person. “ Mom, I’ll never be like sister Wasana, and I’ll make that guy regret for doing this to my sister.” Ananda reply to her mom and she was mad.

That night.

Ananda walk to Wasana room.
In Wasana room.

Ananda walk and look around in her sister room to see if Wasana have anything that tell about Tarrin. Then Ananda turn to her sister bed and see a picture frame on the table. Ananda went and grab the picture frame, “ Oh ho, this is the guy Tarrin, huh, maybe he’ll be so happy that my sister become like this.” Ananda take out the picture from the picture frame. She rip Tarrin from her sister on the picture, then she say to the picture, “ Who do you think you are, Tarrin, that you want to mess with my sister life, you son of a bitch, what do you think you are, the king, or what huh, I’m going to get you back for what you’ve done to my sister, you nasty Tarrin!” Then she rip Tarrin into little pieces.

At Tarrin house. In his room.

“ Ahh!.” Tarrin yell out from his dream then he open his eye, “ This is just a dream, whooh.” then he went back to sleep.

The net day morning.
At Tarrin house.

“ Mom, I’m going to work.” Tarrin say to his mom then walk to his car and drive away.
“ Huh, this son.” his mom say while cleaning the dishes. “ Uh, Lady Nachada, how come you wash the dishes, it suppose to be my work.” a servant say to Tarrin mom then Tarrin mom reply, “ Oh, I forgot.” then she walk to the living room.

At Ananda parent company.

“ Hello Ananda.” a employee there sat to Ananda then she smile back. “ Uh, Ananda!” Tarrin yell to Ananda then she turn back and it was Tarrin. “ Tarrin, he’s so annoying, how come my sister could be crazy for this kind if guy.” then she walk up to Tarrin and Tarrin smile to her then she ask him, “ What’s your problem?” Ananda ask him in a mad face. He smile to her and answer, “ Nothing, I just want you to go have a lunch with me this afternoon.” Ananda reply back, “ Sure…you come here and I’ll pick the place for us to go eat.” Tarrin smile and answer, “ Yes.” Ananda walk to the elevator. “ Ananda! Wait for me!” Tarrin say to Ananda. And run up to her and hold her hand, “ I’m glad you remember me.” he smile to her, then Ananda smile back and say, “ For the reason, I don’t know you at all, but I’ll be your friend for right now, and one thing never hold my hand like this, if I didn’t let you, you understand.” Tarrin frown and answer, “ Yes, understand.”

An hour later.

“ Is that dude still out there?” Ananda call the her secretary then he secretary answer,
“ Yes, he still out here.” Then Ananda went back to work.
Twelve am, lunch time.

“ Uh, is Ananda busy?” Tarrin ask the secretary then she answer, “ Uh, Miss Ananda say for you to go back because now she can’t go eat with you, because she’s going to a meeting this lunch time with some other company so she tell you to go back.” Tarrin was sad, then he walk back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 3 Preview:

> “ Ananda, I’m so happy that you’re here.” Tarrin say to Ananda and smile to her. Then she reply back, “ I also take Thana to come with me too, I hope you’re not mad.”
> “ You bastard Tarrin, I hate you so much, but I’ll try to calm my temper because Ananda is here, so for now you’re lucky.” Thana say to Tarrin, Thana was holding Tarrin color shirt.
> “ Ananda, you can’t remember anything at all, your real name is Wasana.” Tarrin say to Ananda, then she look back to him and say, “ I’m not Wasana and I’ll never be her.”
> “ Sister Wasana, I’ll make that guy regret forever for doing this to you.” Ananda say to Wasana, but Wasana was shaking her head and try to say something to Ananda.
> Wasana say softly and slowly, “ Tarrin, Tarrin, isn’t the one who do this to me, it was an accident.” after Wasana finish saying to Ananda then she faint.
> “ How’s my sister, doctor?” Ananda ask the doctor

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Unforgettable Love [Episode 3]

Episode 3:

At the hospital.
“ Sister Wasana, can you tell me why you become like this?” Ananda ask Wasana, then she was about the answer, but Ananda phone ring. “ Uh, sister please wait for a minute.” Ananda say to Wasana, then she went out. “ How come you get my number?” Ananda ask Tarrin on the phone then he answer, “ From your worker, but can you come to have a BBQ with me and my friends?” Ananda hate him and answer, “ Sure, when?” after Tarrin and Ananda finish talking Ananda say to herself, “ I’ll make you become hurt too.” then she went back into Wasana room. Then she went and sit on a chair next to Wasana bed.
“ Sister Wasana, I’ll make that guy regret forever for doing this to you.” Ananda say to Wasana, but Wasana was shaking her head and try to say something to Ananda. Wasana say softly and slowly, “ Tarrin, Tarrin, isn’t the one who do this to me, it was an accident.” after Wasana finish saying to Ananda then she faint.
Thirty minute later.
“ How’s my sister, doctor?” Ananda ask the doctor. Then the doctor reply, “ She’s alright now, she jus need a rest.” then the doctor walk out with the nurse.

The next day.

“ Ananda, I’m so happy that you’re here.” Tarrin say to Ananda and smile to her. Then she reply back, “ I also take Thana to come with me too, I hope you’re not mad.” Tarrin was confuse then Thana walk out from the car and say, “ Hello, hello, Tarrin.” Tarrin was mad and furious. “ Uh, uh Ananda can we have a talk?” Tarrin ask Ananda, then she answer, “ Um sure, [she turn to Thana] Thana I’m going to go talk with that Tarrin so please wait here, okay.” Thana smile then reply, “ Okay.”
“ Ananda, you can’t remember anything at all, your real name is Wasana.” Tarrin say to Ananda, then she look back to him and say, “ I’m not Wasana and I’ll never be her.” Tarrin look at Ananda and he was shock then he say, “ Your not my same Wasana, who are you, who are you?!” he shake her shoulder then she answer, “ I’m Ananda! And I’ll never be your Wasana!” Thana was peeking at them, he smile.

That night.
“ Ha! Doctor you say that Wasana is recover!” Ananda yell then the doctor answer, “ Yes, somehow.” Ananda was happy then she end the phone and run to her parent. “ Mom, dad, sister Wasana is recover!” her parent were happy and also the servant too. But her mom was confuse, “ How come Wasana recover so fast, this morning when you go to see her she faint right?” Ananda remember then she was confuse too then she answer, “ Maybe she might eat a lot and feel better.”
At the hospital, in Wasana room.
Wasana is already finish dressing. “ Mom, dad, sister Ananda!” Wasana say to her family then her family hug her. “ Darling, mom really worry about you.” her mom say then she answer, “ Mom, I’m not a kid anymore, I already a grown up.” “ But how come you recover so fast, this morning you faint, so how come you recover then?” Wasana smile to Ananda and tell her, “ I already recover a long time ago, but mom just want you to come back.” Ananda was surprise then she ask her mom, “ Really mom?” her mom smile to her and answer, “ Yes, because we really miss you too.” Ananda smile, “ Mom if you miss me just call me then, you don’t have to tell sister to lie, but it’s alright I already finish study too.” they smile.
At Wasana and Ananda house. In Wasana room.
“ Sister Ananda, do you know who rip this picture?” Wasana ask her sister then Ananda look at it and it was the picture that she rip Tarrin out of it. “ Uh, no.” Ananda answer. Wasana just keep looking at the picture that got rip, then Ananda ask her, “ Wasana, so did you know any news about your Tarrin?” Wasana answer, “ No, but I really miss him and I’m sure that he’s still finding me.” Ananda felt sad because she’s also trying to block her sister love too, but she can’t forget what Tarrin did to Wasana. “ Uh, sister I’m going to go to sleep, now.” Ananda say to Wasana then Wasana reply, “ Goodnight then.” Ananda reply back, “ Goodnight too.” Then Ananda close the door. Wasana say,
“ Sister Ananda, I’ll never let you do something bad to Tarrin at all.” while she was crumbling a paper in her hand.
In Ananda bedroom.
“ Sister Wasana, I’m sorry but I have to take a revenge on Tarrin, I can’t let someone that hurt you to go free like there is nothing wrong.” she crumble a paper in her hand.
At Tarrin house, in his bedroom.
“ How come Wasana become like this and she also change her name too, what happen, she hate me that much when I’ve been trying to look for her like all around Thailand.” Tarrin ask himself.
The next day morning.
“ Ananda, Ananda, your sister Wasana told me to tell you that she went to the store.” a servant say to Ananda while she’s cleaning Ananda room. Ananda is still sleeping on her bed. “ Huh! Sister Wasana went to store, what if she see Tarrin?, Ahh!” Ananda yell. Then she run quickly to the bathroom. “ What happen to her?” the servant ask herself.
At the mall.
“ I think I should buy this shirt for Tarrin.” Wasana say to herself while looking at a shirt. That time Tarrin also enter in that store too, but he haven’t see her yet.

Episode 4 Preview:

> “ Are you alright?” Tarrin ask the girl that fall on the ground. Wasana was shock and scare, but just keep her head down.
> “ Tarrin!” Ananda yell, then she run up to Tarrin and pull his arm and walk him out from the store.
> “ Thana, can you stop bothering me?” Wasana ask Thana, but he was confuse.
> “ What’s going on with you!?” Wasana yell at Thana face then slap him.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Unforgettable Love [Episode 4]

Episode 4:

Still in the store.
Wasana still picking shirt, then she turn around and saw Tarrin. “ Tarrin!” Wasana whisper to herself, then she went down then walk slowly to the door, then she trip and fall. “ Ahh!” Wasana shout. Tarrin turn around and see a girl fell down and hit her knees.
“ Are you alright?” Tarrin ask the girl that fall on the ground. Wasana was shock and scare, but just keep her head down. That time Ananda also walking past that store too, so she see Wasana lying on the floor and Tarrin was asking her something. Ananda walk quickly into the store and say, “ Tarrin, you’re here too….I’m so happy to meet you.” then she walk to him and put her arm around his arm. “ Ananda, you also come here too?” Tarrin ask Ananda then she answer, “ Yes, why, you a have a girl.” Tarrin look down to the girl then ask, “ Uh, you’re alright, right?” Wasana still on the floor then she answer,
“ I’m alright, thanks for asking, bye.” then she stand up and walk quickly out. “ Uh, you!” Tarrin say and was about to walk out, but Ananda hold him, “ Tarrin, aren’t you glad to meet me here, I thought you were dying to see me, right?” Tarrin turn to Ananda then smile, “ Yes.” Ananda turn Tarrin back to the clothes, then she turn her back to see if Wasana is gone.
Thana was walking in the mall with a girl wearing short skirt and her top was about to see her boob. “ Lana, today I’ll buy you some clothes okay.” Thana say to the girl that he was with, then that girl answer, “ Sure, brother Thana, you’re so cute, kiss my cheek.” then Thana kiss her cheek. While he was kissing that girl Lana, he see Wasana by the side, but he thought that it was Ananda. Then he stop kissing that girl Lana. “ What happen brother, did I put too much make up?” Lana ask Thana then he answer, “ Oh no, Lana, you go home and wait for me okay.” Lana was confuse then she ask him, “ Why, brother?” Thana smile to her and answer, “ If you don’t go home and wait for me then I’ll never come to see you again.” Lana smile and reply, “ Okay, I’ll go home but kiss me first.” then he kiss her and Wasana turn around and see Thana kiss a girl, but she just ignore. Lana walk out, then Thana run to Wasana. “ Ananda, my lover!” Thana say then he hug Wasana. Wasana was mad and confuse then she say, “ Why do you hug me, stop it, stop it!” Thana smile and still hug her.
Back to Tarrin and Ananda.
“ Lets go back.” Ananda say then she pull Tarrin. Tarrin was confuse then ask, “ Why, Ananda we jus came here.” Ananda turn to look at the door then turn back to Tarrin and say, “ Because, the clothes in here don’t suite me.” Tarrin smile at her then answer, “ I thought you always wear these kind of clothes.” Ananda answer, “ Who say that I’m not-” then she remember that she’s not suppose to tell him the truth then Tarrin look at her and ask, “ You’re not who?” Ananda gulp then smile, “ I’m not your Wasana.” then she walk out from the store. Tarrin follow her then yell, “ Ananda!” Ananda turn back then slip her tongue out to him. Tarrin get more furious then he run up to her. He hug her tightly then say, “ My Ananda will never be out from my hand.” Ananda was mad. Then she step his foot, then he yell, “ Ouch!” then he hold his foot and Ananda walk away. “ Hey, you Ananda!” Tarrin shout.
At the store parking lot.
“ Ananda!” Tarrin catch her hand then ask, “ Ananda, how come you become like this, I mean you are my Wasana but how come you become like this?” Ananda turn back to him then smile and answer, “ I’m never your Wasana, Wasana is a dumb person, with stupid idea about her lover, so I’ll never be like her!” Tarrin was shock then he drop her hand, then she smile and walk to her car then drive away. Zoom! The car went pass him, then he run quickly to his car and follow Ananda’s car.
Back to Thana and Wasana.
“ Thana, can you stop bothering me?” Wasana ask Thana, but he was confuse. Then he reply, “ But I thought you say you like me?” Wasana look everywhere because people were looking at them then she turn back to Thana and say, “ Thana, I never say that I love you, the one I love is Tarrin, and only him, never will be you!” then Thana just stand there for a minute, then he see Wasana is walking out to her car in the parking lot then he follow her. “ Wasana, wait for me!” Thana yell then Wasana quickly run into her car and drive away then Thana went quickly into his car and follow her.
At the red light, stop.
“ Tarrin, still follow me.” Ananda say then she switch to turn left instead of going straight. Tarrin didn’t see, for a minute later, a car went pass him then stop and he turn around and it was Ananda, [but actually it’s Wasana]. Thana can’t see where Wasana is going, so he turn left. Green light, go. Then Wasana drive as fast as she could, but Tarrin drive past her then he cut her and stop. “ Ahh!” Wasana yell then she bump to Tarrin car back. Tarrin come out from his car then Wasana come out from her car and ask, “ Why do you stop?!” Tarrin turn his face to her and she was shock. “ Ananda, why are you trying to run away from me, huh, I did nothing to you!” Tarrin yell. Wasana turn her face to the other side looking worry and shock. Tarrin walk to the side that she turn her face then he ask her, “ Ananda, I’ll never call you Wasana again, so can we have a nice talk together?” Wasana turn to look up to him then say, “ You love Ananda?” Tarrin reply, “ Yes, I love you, Ananda.” Wasana was shock. “ What’s going on with you!?” Wasana yell at Thana face then slap him. Wasana rush into her car then drive away. “ Ouch!” Tarrin yell because Wasana car mirror on the left hit his hand.
At Ananda and Wasana house.
Ananda park her car in the parking lot then walk out. Thana park his car at the gate then run to Ananda. “ Ananda! How come you love Tarrin, not me, tell me!?” Thana ask her then he hold her hand. Ananda pull her hand from Thana hand then answer, “ what’s wrong with you, I never love Tarrin!” Thana reply back, “ But a minute ago you just say that you only love Tarrin and only him!” Ananda slap his face then reply, “ If you keep being crazy like this, then lets not talk, go back and calm yourself first, then we’ll talk again!” Ananda push him then she walk into the house. Thana was mad, then he say to himself, “ Ananda you’ll be only mine and mine, never will be Tarrin.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 5 Preview:
> “ Ananda! How come you betray me, you want Tarrin, huh, how come you do this to me!?” Wasana cry to Ananda, Ananda was confuse.
> “ Thana, put me down, Thana, put me down, Thana!” Wasana yell and Thana was carrying her to his car.
> “ I will never love you, Tarrin.” Ananda say to herself.
> “ Tarrin, are you free today?” Ananda ask him.
> “ Ananda, I’ll make you love me again!” Tarrin say to Ananda then he kiss her lip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Unforgettable Love [Episode 5]

Episode 5:

Thana drive away, and Ananda walk into the house. She run up to her room. “ I will never love you, Tarrin.” Ananda say to herself. Then Wasana also come home that time too. Wasana rush to her sister room, then knock on the door. Ananda open the door. Wasana come in the close the door. “ Ananda! How come you betray me, you want Tarrin, huh, how come you do this to me!?” Wasana cry to Ananda, Ananda was confuse. “ Sister! Are you crazy! I will never love Tarrin and steal him away from you!” Ananda shout to her sister. Wasana calm herself then ask, “ Ananda, we’re sisters so tell me the truth.” Ananda walk up to her sister, “ I already tell you the truth.” Wasana was more furious, but she try to calm herself down, but she cant so she yell at Ananda, “ You steal Tarrin from me! That’s why every time I see him you always come and interrupt!” Ananda also get mad too, “ Sister if we can’t have a nice talk like usual then let’s don’t talk.” Ananda grab her purse then run down stairs and drive her car away. Wasana cry in Ananda room.
“ Sorry, Ananda, sister is just too mad, sorry, sister didn’t mean to yell at you that mean, when you always tell me the truth.” Wasana say to Ananda’s picture in Ananda room.
At Tarrin house.
“ Mom, so dad and you’re going to go to Singapore today?” Tarrin ask his mom then his mom answer, “ Yes, your dad and I already pack our stuff, so we’re going to leave today and you behave well, okay, so when me and your dad come back their will be no mess.” then he hug his parent. Then the driver, drive his parent away.
He smile and close the door. “ Ananda, we’ll meet.” Tarrin say.
Ananda drive and her car stop. “ Ah! What happen to you too, car!?” Ananda ask her car. And she also stuck in the middle of a road that only have 5 houses. Ananda was worry, then she take out her cell phone. “ Ah! How come you’re going to out of batteries this time too?!” Ananda yell at her phone. Then Ananda look at a house then walk to that house. She knock on the door. An old lady open the door. “ Uh, hi, I’m Ananda and my car is out of gas, so can I use your phone to call someone?” Ananda ask the old lady, then the old lady just shut the door in front of her face. “ Uh.” Ananda say. Then she knock again but they just don’t open it. Inside the old lady house. “ Honey, I think she’s mental.” the old lady say to her husband, but there was no one. Ananda turn back and she went to knock on the other houses, but they all shut door in front of her face. Then the last one. Tarrin hear some knocks, then he went and open it, “ Hello.” Tarrin say. “ Ananda turn back and say, “ Hello, ah! You!” Tarrin smile, “ You!” then he grab her hand in.
“ Ah! You! I should never come to this road!” Ananda yell. Tarrin cover her mouth and say, “ Shush, around my neighborhood, they kind of mental, so if you yell loud then they’re going to yell to, and it’s very annoying.” Ananda was confuse. “ Huh, around here is mental people, so that means that you’re also mental too?” Ananda ask Tarrin.
“ Yes, I’m mental too.” Tarrin answer, “ Huh.” Ananda worry, then Tarrin continue, “ I’m just joking, I’m not mental, but I think you’re mental.” he let go of Ananda. Ananda ask,
“ Can I use your phone?” Tarrin reply, “ For what?” “ My car!” Ananda yell. Tarrin talk back, “ We don’t have phone, we only have cell phone.” Ananda was shock, “ Huh, then how could your relative call you guys then?” Tarrin answer, “ Didn’t I just say we have cell phones, and you’ll be staying here with me.” “ NO!” Ananda yell. Then the neighborhood started to yell, no too. “ I told you not to yell, you see now, they yell.” Tarrin say to Ananda, then Ananda be quiet. They waited to a minute then everyone stop yelling. Tarrin say to Ananda, “ Here, use my phone to tell your parent that you’re staying here until you want to go back.” Ananda smile, “ I will never stay here.” then she pull the phone form Tarrin, but he pull it back. “ If you do what I say then I’ll not take you to go live with those mental peoples.” Ananda was scare then Tarrin tie Ananda up. “ Ahh! Stop it!” Ananda yell. Finally Tarrin tie her up, “Now tell your mom” Tarrin say to Ananda and she was tie up to the chair. “ Hello.” Ananda mom answer. Ananda cry,
“ Mom, I’ll come home-” Tarrin whisper to her, “ Do not cry, or you’ll live with them, over there.” Ananda stop crying then continue, “ Mom I’ll stay with my friend for the next month or days, so don’t worry about me, okay and got to go, bye, love you, bye.” Tarrin shut the phone. “ I know your idea already.” Ananda say then Tarrin turn back,
“ Good then.” “ Ananda, I’ll make you love me again!” Tarrin say to Ananda then he kiss her lip.

The next day morning. Wasana come her work. She was parking her car in the parking lot. Then Thana walk to her and carry her. “ Thana, put me down, Thana, put me down, Thana!” Wasana yell and Thana was carrying her to his car.

------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 6 preview:
> “ Tarrin, are you free today?” Ananda ask him.
> “ I will never love you!” Wasana say to Thana.
> “ No, no, no, I cannot love or like Tarrin at all.” Ananda say to herself, then she slap herself.

------------------------------------------------------------