The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Can't wait for the rest. Some of the drama I listed may not be all that great once you watch it. I'm Sorry I Love You is actually a good one. Somewhat different from the rest. It doesn't deal about illness or cancer. LMAO. :lol:

cute chapter! ^_^ I also don't like cleaning baby's butt... :lol: so whenever I'm babysitting my niece and she pooped, I call someone to do the cleaning... :loool:

hmm...i may update part I... i want to add more to it.

lady0fdarkness

Hello everyone... I posted part I today, however.. I may be slow on my update this week, cause I'll be moving house! But, I can't wait to show you what I got in store for this fic.. It's going to be great entertaining you all. So stay tuned!!

All I can say is, Thanatorn is my dream guy!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i actually dont mind the lil babies in their early stages...easy to take care of..bathing..no fuss...easy to handle.....but when they get to be 1-4 yrs old..man..they dont wanna bathe..and when they do... they dont wanna come out.. youre always arguing with them...or what i do i make up some lil fib..like theres a monster in that lil hole.. right there *point to the drainer in the tub..

wahhh see i see the eyes..! lmao they will jump out in a quickness... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... a baby... sniff sniff... i want a baby now... but i gotta find a boyfriend first. :lol: Lome update soon!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i actually dont mind the lil babies in their early stages...easy to take care of..bathing..no fuss...easy to handle.....but when they get to be 1-4 yrs old..man..they dont wanna bathe..and when they do... they dont wanna come out.. youre always arguing with them...or what i do i make up some lil fib..like theres a monster in that lil hole.. right there *point to the drainer in the tub..
wahhh see i see the eyes..! lmao they will jump out in a quickness... :lol:
Ami you are too hilarious :loool: you are evil, tricking little kids like that! now they're probably too scared to take a bath. muahahha.

lady0fdarkness

I have deleted part I.

Sorry guys.. for some reason, I don't like the direction of the beginning, so I'm starting over. I was trying a different style of writing.. it sort of threw me off, so I'm going back to how I write.... the L0d way.

:D

ahhh.. maybe I'll just stick to being a reader for now, well..until I'm done moving anyway. :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww lome what happen..it was good too..i thought you wanted to add on to part 1?...

you can still do that..

oh btw is the sister really a goody goody...with some deep dark secrets behind her which can lead her to change? too much lakorns...! :lol:

or you know that too much love can destroy a person..mentally....like them spoiled rotten brat!...selfish..snooty..and doesnt see anyone else's opinion besides their own..the n'ek can be the spoiled rotten kid..and p'ek..hmm...you know where this is going..hes gonna teach her the meaning of life..and so forth..

lady0fdarkness

Author's note - Sorry guys for the mix up. Here's the re-written part I. I'm much more happier with this one. As you will see, I completely changed the direction of the story. I also wrote in the style that I'm used to. Enjoy!

Part I

Thanatorn was filled with eagerness as he tapped impatiently on the steering wheel waiting in traffic. He had gotten a phone call from his sister, Arrisa that his wife Sayla was about to go into labor. The rush hour traffic seemed only to move an inch as he ran fingers nervously through his hair and cursed under his breath. If he missed the birth of his baby girl, he would just scream! He's been waiting for this moment forever ever since Sayla told him that she was carrying their first child. It was just a dream come true, considering all of the misrery and hardship that they had to go through.

Just last year, the doctors told them that Sayla wouldn't be able to conceive due to her immune problems. They had come to a realization and had somewhat accepted their fate, however a miracle happened when Sayla realized that she was pregnant.

Thanatorn - Come on, come on!!! What's taking so goddamn long!!

Thanatorn stuck his head out the window and started honking repeatedly hoping that traffic would move. And the grey clouds weren't helping much either as it threatened rain, drizzling little by little. He sat back down and looked over to the passenger seat, making sure that the 2 dozen roses that he bought for his wife was still there, safe and sound. The cellphone then vibrated in his pocket. He anxiously answered it, hoping that he wasn't too late.

Thanatorn - Hello??

Arrisa - P'Torn, where are you??? You better hurry up, cause Sayla's about to go into labor!! They're gonna take her really soon!

Thanatorn - I know, I know! I'm stuck in traffic. I'm only a few blocks away, but I'm in a gridlock!

Arrisa - Okay.. hopefully, you'll get here in time.

Thanatorn - Me too. Hey, Arrisa... look after Sayla okay?? I'll try to get there as soon as I can!

Arrisa - Okay, P'Torn. Bye.

Shit! He uttered loudly. The car infront of him then moved forward, but not enough to go anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of the machine beeping and the stench of medicines didn't help at all as Sayla tried to catch her breath. Each contraction was like a plier, plying her open. When thy came on, she had to hold her breath for dear life, or else the feeling of her pelvic and midsection felt as though it was going to kill her. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........Sayla cried when the contractions came on again. She squeezed Arrisa's hand tightly as she yelped out in pain, but all the while looking towards the door for Thantorn to walk through it.

Arrisa - P'Say, just hold on okay..

Sayla - Where's Thanatorn? Did you call him?

She spoke as she clench her teeth and sweat dripping down her forehead, eventhough the hospital room was 67 degrees.

Arrisa - P'say, he's on his way. He's stuck in traffic, but he's coming okay?

Sayla - Oh no.. I hope he makes it in time.

Arrisa - He will.

Sayla - I really want him to--AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sayla's sentence was interrupted as a huge contraction erupted. That's when the monitor beeped loudly and repeatedly, causing a nurse to enter the room. The nurse went over to the graph that montored the baby's heart and Sayla's contractions. When she read the graph, she raised her eyebrows and called in another nurse.

Nurse #2 - What's up? Is she 5 centimeters yet?

Nurse #1 - No, she's still at 2, but I'm just a little concern, because baby's heart rate is rapid and the contractions are coming in one after another, but still she hasn't dialacted much since 2 hours.

The nurse was then interruppted by another loud yelp from Sayla.

Sayla - Oh God... it hurts so much!!!

Arrisa - Nurse, what's going on?? Is this normal?

The machine then flashed a red light, causing the nurses to scramble around grabbing some supplies.

Nurse #1 - Quick, call Dr. Sompun!!! We're gonna have to give her an IV. Grab that for me over there!

Nurse #2 reached inside a drawer and pulled out a needle.

Arrisa - What's going on????

Arrisa searched the nurses faces frantically as Sayla wailed continuously in pain.

Nurse #2 - We may need to do an emergency C-section. The baby is not taking the contractions too lightly, and Sayla's heart rate is pretty low for some odd reason. We'll know for sure once the doctor gets here.

Arrisa - Well?? When will he get here???

Nurse #1 - We just paged him, he should be here any minute.

The nurse quickly searched for a vein on Sayla's hand and stuck her with a needle. Doctor Sompun entered the room and quickly went over to Sayla and read the monitor. sayla kept wailing as the pain became intolerable. She also started to feel naseauted and her head became very heavy and all of a sudden she started panting. That's when the nurse covered her face with an oxygen mask. Arrisa just stood back in horror, not knowing what to do.

Dr. Sompun - What do we have here?

Nurse #1 - Somethings wrong doctor. Baby's heart rate is fast, but Mother's rate is low.

Dr. Sompun drew up some liquids from a vile with a large needle and then shotted it into Sayla's arm. He then felt around Sayla's midsection while she wailed in pain and seemed to be going into unconciousness. Her lips quivered and her skin became pale.

Dr. Sompun - Nurse, page the Anathesialogist! We've got to get this baby out quick!

More nurses came in.

Dr. Smmpun - Let's get her out of here, let's go, let's go!!

That's when the nurses and the doctor quickly pushed the gurney out of the room and down the hall into Emergency Surgery.

Arrisa was left behindm standing there alone and breathless as she held onto her chest, feeling overwhelmed and worried for her sister-in-law and her niece. The nurses or doctor didn't give her much detail as to what's going on. Arrisa walked out of the room and had to lean on the wall for support. She reached into her purse, wondering if she should notify Thanatorn about what just happened or wait till he get's here. She could only imagine as to what's happening in that surgery room as she hoped and pray that everything will be okay.

*Part II coming up*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg lome... that was intense! i hope the baby's okay!! update part II soon kay! i wanna know what's going to happen to the precious baby!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh i have a feeling the mom might die..while baby survives ...her heart rate is low..

awww this is sad already...but was quite intense like noy had said!..

me too im dying to know too..awww but lome wont get to come on for a week!!!...

come back soon lome....

lady0fdarkness

omg lome... that was intense! i hope the baby's okay!! update part II soon kay! i wanna know what's going to happen to the precious baby!!
part II will be up in the morning. glad you like it, noy. :D

I am scared of C section. Poor Sayla and poor baby.
I had a c section with my daughter........

ahhh i have a feeling the mom might die..while baby survives ...her heart rate is low..

awww this is sad already...but was quite intense like noy had said!..

me too im dying to know too..awww but lome wont get to come on for a week!!!...

come back soon lome....
lol.. ami... you have all kinds of possibilities going on there. Oh.. I have one more day until tomorrow night, then mo more internet for me.. unless my baby bro can work something out for me since he a tech at the cable company.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh lome..ask your baby bro to help...gonna miss you when youre away...for a week too!!!...

my sister had cesarean too..with both of her kids..and i know someone else that had it with all five of her kids.. yep dang is right! :p