The ticking heart

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Amour said:
Hahah, totally! Well then, i'll have to show my naughty side then  :lol:
Go ahead, I'm sure it won't be much more or less than mine. Haha. Eventually I'll have to show mine as well. We'll be waiting, no pressure. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's lovely. So sad that the truth will always be there. Hopefully nothing bad happens yet, we still need a bit more of their love. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aww man, where my bed scene HAHAHA . Remind of my friend , she married an ex monk & she didn't want to sleep w/ him, this was an arrange marriage . It took them a year HAHA & when it happen it was a dark & stormy night & the light went out & it just happen.

Amour

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
Aww man, where my bed scene HAHAHA . Remind of my friend , she married an ex monk & she didn't want to sleep w/ him, this was an arrange marriage . It took them a year HAHA & when it happen it was a dark & stormy night & the light went out & it just happen.

Wait for it Sarn, i won't disappoint you!  :lol: Funny story you got there, i think most asian girl/woman are like that, they are shy and most of them do not have much experience when it comes to stuff like this and it only become a more problem when they marry without knowing each other. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
I'm still waiting for my bed scene ^^^^^
LOL. We all are SarN. :) Coming to think of it, why don't i go write my own. Though i may not be good with wording and details, but i can write a hot spicy scene as well. But that's my opinion, I'll have to wait for your opinion when i do post up mine. But I'm afraid it won't satisfy you people. LOL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl, ppl say I write explicit but to me its pg 13 HAHAHA . I'm sure your hot scene is like a bomb here HAHAHA

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Amour said:

Why do i feel like you want a R- scene?  :pervie: I don't know, should i include a willing scene? Is everyone 18 here?  :lol:    
What would a wedding night be without the willing scene?  It's your chance, Amour, to go all out, get as wild as you can get (lol).  I'm really missing your updates.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just went down 7 generation of my family line , including the cat and dog toes tooo, while waiting for my bed scene lolll

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo I'm glad the story is in 1st person point of view b/c I got my bed scene HAHAHA update soon

sarN

sarNie Granny
i almost forgot about your sweet , moving story , ahh when u going update w/ a happy ever after .