The Sword and The Chess of Death

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Has anybody watch this series yet? I finish part one and I thought it was pretty good. I am waiting for part 2 and 3. Here is the poster and synopsis:

An unfinished game of Chess of Death from five hundred years ago was said to hold the clue to a buried treasure and Lin Shuang Sword was the key to the game. Anyone who could finish this game would obtain enough wealth to take over the world. Five hundred years later, Ren Qian Xin was ordered to find Lin Shuang Sword. Ren was madly in love with Liu Yi Yi. But the woman's heart was on his honorary brother, Yan Cang Feng. The despaired Ren challenged Yan to the Chess of Death.

the beginning was great, but currently, the drama seems to be dragging b/c of the love triangle or rectangle... i don't know. it'll probably pick up though. :D

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree with you on the love triangle. I haven't seen part two yet or three either. I just finish the first part. Part two and three is coming and I am looking forward to it.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i saw this one the beginning was good but it drag towards the middle. i forgot what happened at the end tho lmao.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
awwww i havent seen it but it does kinda sound interesting...does anyone know where i can watch it at??? with eng. sub of course....