The Star7

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh, okay i thought he was out i was like. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Unfortunately Kwang was the one who got voted off today..... Toomtam was also on the chopping block but he got lucky this week cause the ladies loved him.... Out of the 3, My vote definitely goes to Amp cause I feel like he has the most potential... But who knows, Notes fanclub might surprise us by helping her win.... Geez Louise... I can't believe she butchered both of the performance from yesterday..... She needs to get booted out like NOW!!!!!!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Unfortunately Kwang was the one who got voted off today..... Toomtam was also on the chopping block but he got lucky this week cause the ladies loved him.... Out of the 3, My vote definitely goes to Amp cause I feel like he has the most potential... But who knows, Notes fanclub might surprise us by helping her win.... Geez Louise... I can't believe she butchered both of the performance from yesterday..... She needs to get booted out like NOW!!!!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Note can't sing. And yes, she needs to go NOW!!!

natty

Chubs
I agree that Note has a cute and outgoing personality that is unlike any other Star contender we had previously but this is not a personality contest only, it's a singing contest. Therefore the one with the best voice with good charisma should win. After all they will be releasing albums and singles after this. If you can't sing worth bleep then your personality won't sell many albums. Actually wait nm, Bie seems to be selling albums like crazy. Ok scratch what I said <_< ... I hope we get to see kwang in lakorns. I thought she was so darn cute with Peck!!! :cloud9:

GO AMP!!!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Jean: I notice here that your such a hater tirades her, every comment from you is like Gosh When Will She Be Leaving Already?!?! LOL let me join your boat, I'm annoyed by her atm.

Jae Natty: lol are you hating on p'Bie now?!?! Come'on how can you not resist that face... Especially that voice of his lol.... Jkjk. About Kwang I know right, ch5 has found a new nsng'eak... And it's Kwang too who beautiful, mature looking, and just nang'eak looking material. Man can we say some of these Stars from season 7 = Bright Futures!!!! Geez lucky A's lol. oh and the performance with her I didn't even paid attention to her voice, it just the Chemistry on stage... It was HOTTNESS!!!! I love it... I Love Peck, he's sooo dreamy with that voice of his hehe :)

natty

Chubs
lol The older Bie is the more kiddish he looks lol. Not manly at all!! Anyways yeah her performance with Peck was just super cute! They were totally flirting! I can't wait til she improves on her acting cus I really want to see her in a lakorn with Tono or something. Kwang jus totally grew on me after that last performance. Note is still annoying..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
where can we see the more updated performance, I tried finding some on youtube but its hard because they're all in thai n i can't read thai. :scratchchin:

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Jean: I notice here that your such a hater tirades her, every comment from you is like Gosh When Will She Be Leaving Already?!?! LOL let me join your boat, I'm annoyed by her atm.

Jae Natty: lol are you hating on p'Bie now?!?! Come'on how can you not resist that face... Especially that voice of his lol.... Jkjk. About Kwang I know right, ch5 has found a new nsng'eak... And it's Kwang too who beautiful, mature looking, and just nang'eak looking material. Man can we say some of these Stars from season 7 = Bright Futures!!!! Geez lucky A's lol. oh and the performance with her I didn't even paid attention to her voice, it just the Chemistry on stage... It was HOTTNESS!!!! I love it... I Love Peck, he's sooo dreamy with that voice of his hehe :)

Triango: Lol...yes all my posts are hating on her. I can't help it. She's butchered most of her songs and yet she still gets good comments from the judges and most of the popular votes. Toomtam's not the best...but he CAN sing a lot better than she can.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still rooting for Toomtam. I think Amp is great, but doesn't catch my attention like Toomtam. He's more mysterious in a way. Note is very (annoying). In my sense, she can't sing, but she is very cute. I mean this season, the ones I thought were gonna be in the final were Sivly and Toomtam. Actually this season doesn't have any that really stand out like the past seasons.

Bie can sing?(cough, cough) Well I don't want to hate but he can't dance either. But his personality sells, so I guess that works for Grammy.

I mean which of all the winners actually went on and became like super big... Son (what happened to him), M (his fame is sort of dying), R (he can sing, but doesn't have the look), Gam (best singer, but not n'ek material, Gun (great singer, but not p'ek material). Most of the runner ups are doing better than the actual winner. Just look at Jiew, Ruj, Tono, Bie, Grand, Ritz, and Zen. I seriously think they push those who didn't winner more than the actually winner, because it will benefit them both.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Now it is only three people left. I'm rooting for Toomtum. Note is good but she's not fit to be a singer. She fits more to be like a host or something. Her singing abilities aren't good because her voice is too soft and shakes most of the time when she sings. Amp on the other hand is good but still rooting for Toomtum.

I still can't get over his family. His mother and father are I guess what you can call sick and he just losted his grandpa (sad). Maybe they focused more on his life is because he's going to win (IDK, just my thought). He's such a nice son who wants to help his family make a better life. Toomtum fight fight na ja.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still rooting for Toomtam. I think Amp is great, but doesn't catch my attention like Toomtam. He's more mysterious in a way. Note is very (annoying). In my sense, she can't sing, but she is very cute. I mean this season, the ones I thought were gonna be in the final were Sivly and Toomtam. Actually this season doesn't have any that really stand out like the past seasons.

Bie can sing?(cough, cough) Well I don't want to hate but he can't dance either. But his personality sells, so I guess that works for Grammy.

I mean which of all the winners actually went on and became like super big... Son (what happened to him), M (his fame is sort of dying), R (he can sing, but doesn't have the look), Gam (best singer, but not n'ek material, Gun (great singer, but not p'ek material). Most of the runner ups are doing better than the actual winner. Just look at Jiew, Ruj, Tono, Bie, Grand, Ritz, and Zen. I seriously think they push those who didn't winner more than the actually winner, because it will benefit them both.
I'm still rooting for Toomtam too...he has more potential than Note. And you're right, she is annoying, especially her voice..that's why she can't sing at all.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
I'll be fine if either Amp or Toomtam wins...but just not Note. I agree with y'all that she can't sing. idk something about her annoys me in general.

natty

Chubs
I dont think Amp is going to win. He'll most likely be voted off next because his concert seems boring compare to the others :tearybye: ... i mean toomtam has a song that his mom wrote.. and note has a song that she wrote.. Amp is just singing and dancing like everyone else...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...I so rooting for ToomTam...I really liked when he sang that song from that one broadway show and his duet with Namcha...so cute!!!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG...I so rooting for ToomTam...I really liked when he sang that song from that one broadway show and his duet with Namcha...so cute!!!
I went back to watch his duet and his special of that song .. he totally pull me in as NOPON ..
They should consider making KOO GUM: The Musical -- Toontam can totally do it !!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ i dunt know y silvy got out , i think people judge this 'year's competition' by look, but i think she's really pretty n cute, mayb they just don't see the beauty n her. i'll always support silvy. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I went back to watch his duet and his special of that song .. he totally pull me in as NOPON ..
They should consider making KOO GUM: The Musical -- Toontam can totally do it !!!
I think I read it from somewhere a while back ago they are going to make KOO GUM The Musical and Bie is going to be in it.

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i remember it now .. i was debating then and even complain a bit lol
ANYWAY, can they change the p'ek .. i mean, Bie is great but you know .. he's in musical too much already --
i'd like to see someone portray this and Toontam will definitely fit for this ... just need to learn some more acting ^^

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
natty,

me agree, Bie does not look japanese at all. i think p'boy is gonna use tono cause he has more of the look. he's looking at how tono does in the lakorn. p'boy is eyeing grand for musicals, i can feel it already. unless he gets new or jiew, which i don't know. maybe ruj can do it or zen. actually i think ruj would be a hot kobori, but I would rather have tono.