The Star 9 - The Eight Finalists!

The Eight Finalists of the Star 9!

I think their names are (in no particular order): Boon (auditioned like three times), Diew, Aun, Cherie (Nichkhun's little sister), Bambi (her mother was a former Thai supermodel), Chris (An Australian guy with a Thai soul), Dee (mixed little girl), and Tum (a YouTube star)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pulQGFZQCJY

Aun and Diew are freakin cuties!
I can't believe Dee made it. Her voice isn't that great. To be honest, I think she sounds kinda nasally sometimes. I hope she can change that though.

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Cherie is Nichkhun's little sister? Nichkhun from 2PM?
yes, and that seems to be the predominate reason why she's made it this far. her singing is better than mine but should have been cut waaayyy before. i'm starting to hate the star A LOT. IT'S VERY BIAS!!! and chris is also a big one that doesn't deserve to go this far. to me, the star doesn't judge on truly the voice, they are bias toward people who have a good pity story/background cause they'll have a good marketing platform and to those who have other dancing, musical, and rhetoric talents. and they very very very care if you have "charms" (sanae). i saw a bunch of others who had a great singing voice, but they didn't have any "charms", they were cut. WTF!!! am very mad at this show. they all for the ratings!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to give Chris credit for having learned the language and not only that, but his voice is great also. I'm a fan.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm Aon all the way. I believe he got the best voice for this year's the star and i think he got the looks... lol.  OMG thoe! i can't get over the fact that the star 8's aren't there anymore, it sad , i always feel like this whenever a new season comes out! i miss them !And yeah i'm kind of tired of the star. like some don't evn deserve to be there and get helluh famous like kangsorm. I love him but i hate how he got hecka famous n starred in dramas already omgawsh! it takes years to be in that kind of situation..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to say all their voices are good except for Bamb, Aon, and Boon. Sorry to say, but it's just my opinion. Also, lately I've realized that there aren't any more worthy contestants for The Star anymore based on thier voices, but based on thei attitudes and personalities, I'm sure there are so many more. :)

sarNie Adult
So i went back watchin the whole thing over n heres my opinion for their first week
1. Aon
2. Tum
3. Dee
4. Chris
5. Diew
6. Cherie
7. Boon
8. Bambi

Here's my evaluation of the final eight in order from best to worst:
- Aon-> I believe he's got the best voice out of all of them period
- Diew-> perfect rocker! Oh my, he's like a dream! He should just stick with rock because that's what his voice is for
- Chris-> I guess he's getting better, definitely better than his audition by a long shot; and I realized that he works pretty hard too
- Chereen-> not bad but if she cut down her dancing maybe she'll sound better
- Tum-> sometimes he sounds like there is something stuck in his throat but after watching his last performance, I think he definitely nailed it, just gotta pick the right   song
- Boon-> sorry to say he's got a great personality but definitely not a natural, sometimes he sounds good but most of the time, he's terrible
- Bambi and Dee are tied for the worst this year. Bambi just can't sing and Dee sounds really REALLY nasally and not to mention, most of the time, she sounds like a little girl

sarNie Adult
omgawsh!! on my list, my top three r the 3 let in the competition! wut goooood guessing!! haha XD