The Star 8- The Final 8 Contestants

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, Stop got eliminated...in my opinion, it should've been Smile. Though her voice is good but she doesn't show any emotions when she sings.

gummybears

sarNie Egg
No, I am so disappointed. Stop didn't do that bad this week. The people who should have left the show this week was Hunz and Smile. I will keep on supporting Stop. Another good singer eliminated :(

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I stop to watch this show because the person that I cheer, she go already. Such a stupid show. Smile really need to go.

sarNie Juvenile
I stop to watch this show because the person that I cheer, she go already. Such a stupid show. Smile really need to go.
Were you cheering for Frame or Stop. There were three girls on here: Frame, Stop, and Smile. Smile is the remaining girl.

sarNie Juvenile
That's how I felt last season with Silvy...she had such a great voice, but got eliminated :( And now Stop...
Yeah, I really liked Silvy last season. She's way better than Note in my opinion. I dunno if anyone notices it but Note's voice kinda trembles when she sings, especially when she hits high notes. The best last year were Toomtam (of course), Silvy, and Amp. Amp, he grew on me. I didn't like him at first but after the Kularb Satan OST, oh man! He won me over!
This year, I hope Can, Kangsom, or Dome wins. Hun is very good looking and a great dancer but his voice is ehh...

gummybears

sarNie Egg
The guys always tend to have more votes. I was really surprised when Smile passed to the next round. I think Stop is the best out of the girls. Girls have a very slim chance of winning. I hope Dome wins this year.

sarNie Juvenile
The guys always tend to have more votes. I was really surprised when Smile passed to the next round. I think Stop is the best out of the girls. Girls have a very slim chance of winning. I hope Dome wins this year.
Yep, I think Stop has more than potential out of all the girls. I hope Can wins. If not, then Dome or Kangsom while be just fine. ;)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Kangsom's voice is really really soothing I can repeat that so many times hehe. Kangsom and Noona wow! They were great! I loved the song too, and the way they looked at each other was really cute. Oh and that little hug at the end of the song :) lol i noticed that Kangsom didn't really want to let go of Noona's hand at the end, she had to pull it away a bit haha

Dome sang Gam's song really well, I just felt like he was struggling a bit with it...but it was good. Loved Dome and n'Pintha performance.

Gosh Can is really growing on me, I really like his voice. Him and Kangsom are really cute too lol. his duet with Ten was good and he sounded really good even though she had more of a powerful voice.

Namcha and Hun performance was really fun to watch, love the dancing.

Smile is most likely going to stay since her and Ritz seemed to won the fans over with the "cute" performance...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Smile got eliminated! Now it's down to the 4 guys...I have 3 favorite though :( Let's go Dome, Kangsom, and Can!!!

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! This show is getting so dumb! Can just got eliminated. Grr! The one that should've got eliminated was Hunz! He can't sing! Now, I'm rooting for Kangsom.

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw a sneak peek of Dome and Kangsom recording their first ever single. Gotta say I LOVE IT already! Now if there was only a tie for first place option for this show just once. They both deserve to win. Both have their own talents and unique voice. Dome has a really powerful voice while Kangsom's voice is more soothing. Can't wait for their upcoming 30 minute concert.