The Star 11

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
If Grace win, will she make it in the real world because to me she doesn't have anything special. Like Gam has the voice. Grand was princess of dance but she's still not super popular Unless she's dancing. New Jew are the duo. Earn has the looktung world which is easier to maintain stardom cud she can sing. To me Grace is bland. Sure she can somewhat sing and dance but in the pop culture, female artist needs more then that.

Btw who got voted out? Dootv doesn't show it anymore.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Btw who got voted out? Dootv doesn't show it anymore.

You scared me when you mentioned DooTV doesn't show it anymore. They sure did took out a lot of stuff. I am disappointed. I just checked The Star is still on there. Try searching up The Star on the search tool :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man i was crying because mydootv doesn't have this anymore but then i was reminded of the great YOUTUBE! Aymie, i did search but nothing came up. I'll have to search again. Did you add it onto your favorite? I could still find programs that i fav it.

Ok so i can see why people love Grace. She sparks onstage. I find her bland when she isn't onstage but when she is, she looks good! She has to keep moving though. WHen she stand still, she has nothing special. Matung is young and even if she doesn't win, she'll still go far.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man i was crying because mydootv doesn't have this anymore but then i was reminded of the great YOUTUBE! Aymie, i did search but nothing came up. I'll have to search again. Did you add it onto your favorite? I could still find programs that i fav it.

Ok so i can see why people love Grace. She sparks onstage. I find her bland when she isn't onstage but when she is, she looks good! She has to keep moving though. WHen she stand still, she has nothing special. Matung is young and even if she doesn't win, she'll still go far.

OMG.. you are right. I tried searching it and it wasn't there anymore. Yes I did add it to my favorites so it still let me watch it. Dootv need to put on a lot of stuff back or else I am cancelling. I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one. Youtube it is then, but it will be hard for my parents to use and if they take everything off of Youtube I will seriously cry myself a river.

I'm sure you know where to look on Youtube but if you don't go to ช่อง one page. There will be a playlist for The Star 11 :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I was able to find it on dootv after clicking "for you". Whew! But before that I subscribed to One on youtube. The thing I don't like about youtube is that when you try to fwd, it freezes.

Do you realize that this is the first since season 1 that there's only 1 guy left among 2-3 girls?! whoohoo. but how come I feel as if they are setting this to get a girl to win? I'm starting to like Grace and Ying a little more but not to the point where I would follow their work like I do with Gam. Oh and how beautiful did Ging get?! Omg she is GORGEOUS!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I was able to find it on dootv after clicking "for you". Whew! But before that I subscribed to One on youtube. The thing I don't like about youtube is that when you try to fwd, it freezes.

Do you realize that this is the first since season 1 that there's only 1 guy left among 2-3 girls?! whoohoo. but how come I feel as if they are setting this to get a girl to win? I'm starting to like Grace and Ying a little more but not to the point where I would follow their work like I do with Gam. Oh and how beautiful did Ging get?! Omg she is GORGEOUS!

BOO.. I don't have trouble w/ anything freezing. I noticed that ever since I found out the top 8.. 4 boys & girls, I thought so too that they are trying to have a girl be a winner this year. 

This might be like the Star 7 when it was down to Toomtam and Note. I, along with the majority of the people, thought that Note was going to win. I was so glad that Toomtam won though because he was the only one I liked from that season along with Kwang. Everyone else was just blah...well, except for Silvy. Now that girl can sang. Now speaking of Silvy, we must not forget about Gam, and when we mention Gam, I am reminded of Matung. My goodness these girls can sing! If anything this season, I hope Matung wins because I think she will go very far. Perhaps, she, Gam, and Silvy can release an album together. Matung is also very pretty so she has the potential of being in musicals due to her powerful voice.
That being said, this season might be down to a guy and a girl, which Ek, who is the only guy left, and a girl. I am rooting for Matung but I also like Ying and Grace...so hard to decide for myself because all of the contestants this season except for Jay were all great. Even though they don't announce the mid-week votes anymore, it is obvious that Ek and Ying are always switching for the 1st and 2nd place positions.

^ I don't want to believe those numbers are right. How would the person know unless he/she was working directly with the Star crew?

I have a feeling Ying or Ek might get voted off because a girl has to win this season. Lol! I like all four of them so whichever wins is fine with me. The two that I don't like are already gone.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
There were a few other pictures with slightly different numbers but same order; Ake, Ying, Grace, Matung. One picture had Grace in 2nd and Ying in 3rd. I'm wondering where all these numbers are coming from too.

I like all four as well so I'm not looking forward to the results on Sunday.

@thatsouthernasianchick I know you didn't like Jay but who's the other person again?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Matung is going to get voted off. I hope that doesn't happen but I have a feeling she is. She'll be ok though, that girl is gifted and she is so young so she has plenty of time to get super popular.

Rukmotjai, what did you think about the mv to Gun's new single? Does it not have Thissa written all over it?

Edit: just want to say, Aek is hot! Lol oh and man Matung was THE diva today!

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Matung was awesome! I loved Grace's first performance today. Karng Karng Hua Jai is my favorite song and she sang it well. I wanna say as well that I think the unlucky person this week will be Ake or Ying. I'm leaning more towards Ying :/

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Rukmotjai, what did you think about the mv to Gun's new single? Does it not have Thissa written all over it?
I do feel there were some personal feelings in it. But they actually together at one point? I thought they had always been just really really close friends! What kind of fan am I for not knowing this haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They were together since before he even became the star, they just never admit it. Did you watch the Naked in the City when he was asked about it? You can see a little bit of tears in his eyes. :(

Back to the star 11, omg i can't believe Aek is gone. Ok i am 100% sure (my thinking that is not any known facts) that this one was set to have a second girl win. No wonder when this started, to me it felt weird, like it isn't the real star like we've known since the start of it.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm wrong on my prediction ... Grace left so now it's just Matang and Ying ... for sure, the winner is MATANG!