The Song Game....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okie Time for a new thread lol this is how this game works you put down a few words from a song a sentence and next person guesses and put down their sentence.......I'll start..o00o make sure when you guess the song its

Artist-Title

all kind of music is allowed LOL Thai/Western/Korean/Chinese/Etc....

"without you I don't think I can live I wish I can give the world to you, but love is all I have to give................."

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Uh, since we're including all types of music, shouldn't we post from what type it's from?

And is that BSB - All I Have To Give? LOL. It sounds like it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg for some reason girl I was thinking it would be u that get it right LOL and yes your answer is right and hmmm yeah maybe we should include type of music its from o___O

and u forgot ur song!! lol but I'll go again

"this is a story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.......while she looks so said and vunerable I absolutely love her when s he smilesssssssssssssss"

its an OST to so bonus if u get the movie title LOL

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm...I don't know what movie it's from but Nine Days - Story Of A Girl...I think that's the title LOL I haven't heard it in a while.

My turn:
"It's about time that I came to start the party sweat dripping over my body dancing getting just a little naughty..."