The Runaway Concubine {M&M} Ep2 Update-->June 25/2013

Princhalida

sarNie Egg
Episode 1:

Mint: PLOY CHAN, PLOY, PLOY!!!!! (She struggles to get out of the men's strength, but since they're so many of them she couldn't barely move a tip of her nail. Who were they, and what were they planning to do to her.) WHO ARE YOU GUYS??? LET ME GO PLEASE!!!!
Men 1: Shut Up *Slaps her across the face)
Men 2: Don't hit her hard or else master will fire us for sure.
Mint: Master. What do you mean?
Men 1: Your dad didn't tell you. He sold you to our master Chen because he couldn't pay his loan money.

(Mints heart was frozen, she stood still just thinking about the word that the man just spoken. Why would her dad do this. After all those years of raising her, and he sells her because he wouldn't stop doing his loaning.)

Men 1: Carry her inside?
Mint: I won't go!!! Let me go. (She struggles again, but she comes face-to-face with the master.)
Men 1: Master Chen, your concubine refuses to come in?
Mint: What??? Concubine!!!
Master Chen: *Smiles, and walks up to Mint holding her chin up at him* Your dad was right? You are beautiful like how he describes you. I will have a wonderful night today.
Mint: Who told I would sleep with you today.
Master Chen: Take her into the room.
Men 1: Krub.

Mint once again tried to struggle out of their strength, but still they were to strong. They locked her in a room. She cried on the bed begging for them to let her go, but they didn't care to listen. She tried opening the opening the window, but they were secured lock. There was no fucking way out of this living hell nightmare of hers.
-----------------------------------------
Master 1: Mark!!! You see that girl?
Mark: *He look at the security camera* yes? Why?
Master 1: Thats my concubine.
Mark: *sighs* Aren't you married though.
Master 1: Who cares. She's old and I want someone young to sleep with. She might be a good package for awhile. I might even let you sleep with her if to want?
Mark: No. I'm good.
Master 1: Why? Look at her. She got all those needs.
Mark: But I didn't come work for you to be the second man.
Master 1: Fine fine fine. *Walks away*
Mark: Wait where are you going?
Master 1: See my concubine??? Want to come? Come?

Mark decided to run along with him. Even though he didn't want to, but he had to anyways. It was his duty.

Mint: *Hears the door open, and she grabbed the lamp aside as a weapon*
Master 1: What are you doing huh? Put that away? *Tries to touch her*
Mint: Mai. You better get away from me.
Master 1: No I'm not going to hurt you.
Mint: I don't believe you. Get out!!!!
Master 1: Your being stubborn again huh?

He jump onto the bed grabbed her Hand, and mint hits him with the lamp really hard until he bleed. He was pure mad he then slapped her. Mark ran in stopping him.

Mark: Master please don't hit her. *Mint looks at Mark while he was calming the master down, Mark also looked at her, but he looked at her with no expression nor feelings, but a straight face* Jai yin yin thuun (Thuun as in general) If you hurt her she won't be perfect anymore (He lied)
Master 1: This isn't over. (He walked out the room madly)
Mark: *He saw her on the ground just crying, he bent down to her level and tried to touch her, but she moved back from him* I'm not going to hurt you.
Mint: How would I know. You work for Master Chen.
Mark: *sighs* I do work for him, but as an undercover cop.
Mint: I don't believe you. If you are you wouldn't tell him to hurt me because I won't be pretty anymore. I've rather die then be his concubine.
Mark: I will help you.
Mint: No. I don't believe that your a cop because of you are you should've helped me before I came here.
Mark: *He looks around and showed her his I.D* Here is proof.
Mint: *she gets closer to him an grabs his I.D and reads it* Khun
Mark: Mark Prin Suparat, a national royal Thai police.
Mint: *she drops the I.D and grabs his arm closer to her* Please help me please please. I don't want to be here I beg you.
*She fell over him which made him fall backwards onto his back while she fell right on top of him. Her nose was touch against his check while she stares at him.* I'm sorry. I--
Mark: It's ok, but I promise I'll help you na. Don't worry nong-Nong--
Mint: mint ka
Mark: Nong'Mint.
Mint: Khob Khun mak na. I will never forget your kindness *She hugs him.*
Mark: It's ok. It's a cops duty. But you cannot tell anyone about my identity na.
Mint: Ka ka.
Mark: I have to go.
------------------------------------------
Mark: Boss. If you want a pretty women with no scars or bruise you must not hit them. If you scare them more the meaner they'll be to you.
Master: Are you sure?
Mark: positive.
Master: Good thing I have you Mark. I'll give you a bonus:
Mark: What's the bonus.
Master: I'll let you have her tonight.
Mark: Mai krub. She is yours and only. You shouldn't give her to someone else to use.
Master: I don't care. Every time I bring a girl here most of them are happy and they are willing to sleep with every one of these men, but her, she is different.
Mark: How?
Master: She is mad, she doesn't want to have sleep with me or anything. Why?
Mark: Because she ident fix yet.
Master 1: What?
Mark: You have to be very nice and patient with her? Then she'll give in.
Master: Are you sure?
Mark: Nah Jai krub.
Master: Ok krub.
-----------------------------------------
Mint: Who is it?
Maid: Just me ka.
Mint: *She runs to her* Aunt please help me.
Maid: Mai dai ka. I get paid for Keeping you alive let me go. *pushes her* Eat your food.
Mint: Aunt please open the door for me *she keeps banging on the door* Please let me go please. Aunt aunt aunt.

Mint looks at the food. She refused to eat. If she has to be alive to be his concubine. She rather starve to death.
She kicks the food away.
Mint laid on The bed with the clothe they provided her. She cried still. Master Chen watched her from the camera and sees that she hasn't eat or drink anything, but lay on the bed all day.

Master Chen: Why isn't she eating or drinking.
Mark: Give her time.
Master: I can't Handel it anymore.
Mark: Let me for all with her. No I mean go teach her a lesson.
Master: Krub.
Mint got up hearing the door open. She grabbed the lamp, but saw it was Mark.

Mint: Mark *she smiles*
Mark: Shhhhh!!!!!
Mint: Taamai ka.
Mark: Their is a camera up there (he whispered)
Mint: *She looks up.* Ka.
Mark: *He walks in* Mint are you ok.
Mint: I'm fine.
Mark: Why aren't you eating?
Mint: because.... I said that I rather die then be his concubine.
Mark: Mint you--- wait..... I have an idea.
Mint: What is it?
Mark: Mint!!! It's a hard plan, but can you do it ?
Mint: I can do anything that gets me out of here.
Mark: If you don't eat anyone within 2 days you'll faint, and end up at the hospital.
Mint: Jing diow.
Mark: Can you do it.
Mint: I can?
Mark. Ok. Then I'mma go now na.
Mint: Ka.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG this was so good. I loved Episode one (hehehe episode One) But please update more na i want to know what happens next.