The Romance of Tiger and Rose (2020)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Source

Having finally sold her TV series script, aspiring screenwriter Chen Xiao Qian soon falls under the scrutiny of the male lead, who refuses to act out the role. Vowing to make her script successful, she starts re-writing. While napping, she is transported into her own story, becoming the Third Princess Chen Qian Qian, a side character, killed off in the third episode by the male lead, Prince Han Shuo. Armed with the knowledge of her own script, Xiao Qian is determined to stay alive and find her way back home. (Source: MyDramaList)

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Ntsuab-Ci Here's another fun, sweet, and short series to watch!! I absolutely love this couple, they have so much chemistry!! This is another one of my favorite. I'm hoping for a season 2 with the same cast! This will be my last recommendation for the year. Happy watching and have a wonderful holidays!

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This one was one of my absolute favorite. It was unexpectedly good and has some good humor. Dylan and Lusi has great chemistry. I was active in the drama forum and was so excited that season 2 was announced but somehow hasn't come yet lol. I like the way how the ML love the FL. And her reference of orange and banana or other type of fruits was funny.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Loved this one! Lusi is one of my favorites and her acting is the cute type but she's so lovable.

The chemistry is wonderful! Their acting click really well.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This one was one of my absolute favorite. It was unexpectedly good and has some good humor. Dylan and Lusi has great chemistry. I was active in the drama forum and was so excited that season 2 was announced but somehow hasn't come yet lol. I like the way how the ML love the FL. And her reference of orange and banana or other type of fruits was funny.
This one took me by surprised, first, I didn't want to watch this bc the lead actor didn't look good in pictures, but when I saw him on screen, I fell in love with his acting and character! I like that he does this small movements with his eye brows when he acts and that is so charming. I was watching bts, and they said that he may have fallen for Lusi at the time of shooting this. Their banana, orange, and apple references were funny and cute as well.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Loved this one! Lusi is one of my favorites and her acting is the cute type but she's so lovable.

The chemistry is wonderful! Their acting click really well.
Yeah, Lusi is cute and adorable! out all the popular actors, I've watched most of her series already and enjoyed most of them. She tends to have good chemistry with all her lead actors. I love her chemistry the most with Ryan in this series. They give me butterflies and all happy watching them. I'm looking forward to her new series, "Who Rules The World" with Yang Yang, and "Love Like The Galaxy" with Wu Lei.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dating in the kitchen seemed pretty good too. At first I didn't like the ML much because compared to Lusi he was obviously so much older and also married. But they work so well together. He isn't the typical good looking man but he's a good actor. And you kind of get into the character. And the love making scene...lol it was done well.

x0unerthanlater

Yeah, Lusi is cute and adorable! out all the popular actors, I've watched most of her series already and enjoyed most of them. She tends to have good chemistry with all her lead actors. I love her chemistry the most with Ryan in this series. They give me butterflies and all happy watching them. I'm looking forward to her new series, "Who Rules The World" with Yang Yang, and "Love Like The Galaxy" with Wu Lei.
My favorite pairing for her is with Li Hongyi but I still enjoy all her dramas with everyone. She does have a way of creating chemistry with all her costars.

I'm also looking forward to her and YY! I hope it airs first half of 2022.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My favorite pairing for her is with Li Hongyi but I still enjoy all her dramas with everyone. She does have a way of creating chemistry with all her costars.

I'm also looking forward to her and YY! I hope it airs first half of 2022.
I started "Love Better Than Immortality" with Li Hongyi, but didn't get that far, got distracted with other things. I like their chemistry in there too. I'll finish it when I have more time. Agreed, Lusi is good at creating chemistry with her costars.

x0unerthanlater

I started "Love Better Than Immortality" with Li Hongyi, but didn't get that far, got distracted with other things. I like their chemistry in there too. I'll finish it when I have more time. Agreed, Lusi is good at creating chemistry with her costars.
The plot to LBTI is kind of all over the place but I really liked them together.

Have you seen her in, Please be At Ease Mr. Ling? I highly recommend. Her and the ml are so cute. I binged it in about 2 days.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The plot to LBTI is kind of all over the place but I really liked them together.

Have you seen her in, Please be At Ease Mr. Ling? I highly recommend. Her and the ml are so cute. I binged it in about 2 days.
I didn't like the color scheme used in LBTI and the drama was too long for me. I finished "Please Be At Ease Mr. Ling" last month. It was cute, but I feel like it was a bit forced. The storyline was just okay for me. It was actually better than "I Hear You".

x0unerthanlater

I didn't like the color scheme used in LBTI and the drama was too long for me. I finished "Please Be At Ease Mr. Ling" last month. It was cute, but I feel like it was a bit forced. The storyline was just okay for me. It was actually better than "I Hear You".
I don't think I finished, "I hear you" can't remember if I actually saw it. I do like Riley so I might check it out again.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The sounds of this ost makes me wanna cry