The Revealing Truth about Channel 7 Stars

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The article above said that Hugo swore never to play with Kob again...hehehe

Here an interview form Hugo.

What does entertainment seem for you?

I try to not look at it and don’t give any interest in it much. Even I am ever in the industry I’m not one of those entertainers that work hard but there are some who do work hard. So I am taking myself out because lakorn is like art.

I had work with many people and I feel that he/she was the one that is the real star. I have worked with “Kob” Suvanant Kongying before and I consider that she was a real star but I’m not. I’m those people that took the opportunist and I didn’t want to exploit the one who paid me. I was disgraceful that I’m not pay attend to my job like others. If I continue to be like this, it’s like I didn’t have fame.

Translation by me!

natty

Chubs
there's alot of stars in both channel 3 and channel 7 that gives to charities.. just because they dont brag about it on tv doesnt mean they dont give...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Feuds are normal because egos tend to clash in the entertainment industry. i dont care how the actresses behave...as long as they can act well in the lakorns. Even though im not the greatest fan of Kob, i dont think she's horrible. Little things usually escelate and get out of hand.

I was never picky when it comes to channels, but now that i think about it, i like a lot of Ch3 lakorns versus Ch7..but i watch A LOT of Noon's lakorns as well. Either way, a good lakorn is a good lakorn.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
YoUa said:
I am big fan of channel 3. Even though my favorite actress like Kob was in channel 7 for so long.

I know most of channel 7 stars never do anything for there society but not all of channel stars.

P'Kob was donates about 58,163 baht on July 22, 2006.

The letter P'Kob was carrying is a proof.

P'Kob was donates about 40,000 baht on August 31, 2005

The money P'Kob got from this commercials (not sure is commercials or photoshoot) are all donates for the kids or this project.
Do you know how much? Of course alot of money.

Milk commercials is took about 2 hours to film the commercial. The owner didn't have to pay P'Kob cuz all the money is like donates too. It's over million

P'Kob was donates 50,000 baht for Tsunami. That's all I remember now.
[post="169509"][/post]​
Damn... I always had a crush on this girl. These images of her scare me.... just shows how much make up makes people look different. She looks different in the charity pictures vs. her lakorn images.

jonathan

sarNie Egg
Just because Kob is popular,people wants to tarnished her reputation.If she did not get along with Por N.-why are they hosting a show together and they remained very close.TV Pool is just like the National Enquirer in the U.S.-Kob is 100% real.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Mara Phang said:
Also, now I understand the real reasons why Andrew Gregson walked out on Channel 7.  LOL.  He made the right choice because now he's even more prosperous and successful.  LOL.
[post="169282"][/post]​
Did you really know why Andrew Gregson walked out on channel 7? The article above wasn’t the reason Andrew walked out on channel 7 and not because of Kob.

After Luk Mai Klai Ton, Andrew still has lakorn for channel 7, the one with Aom. After the one with Aom, Andrew has one with Noon but Andrew pull himself off because Noon character is more import than Andrew. (This was the rumors that I had read before. Do you believe that Andrew pulls himself off because of the rumors? As for me I still don’t believe because I think that is not the only reason why he pulls himself off.)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
intersting .all i have to say ..it take two hand to clap.
[post="169323"][/post]​
That's totally true, Sarn. But, still I'm just wondering why news like this would be written if it's not true? There has to be some sort of leakage of information from one party to the next. The reporters couldn't possibly write false info just to make money. That wouldn't be realistic. If so, they would be caught in lawsuit issues. Who would take that kind of risk to put themselves in jeopardy?

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with Youa. It is a very old news. Frankly, there are people who really have to make nothing that to put back old articles. Besides, it is that wants the journalists notably TV pool. Their purpose, it is to spread false rumours to incite people to buy their old magazine. It is really shameful to write lies on the stars.
They are made of the pleasure on the lies of the stars.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
Haha. This is so obvious of TV Pool. If you haven’t notice tv pool likes to put the negativity on channel 7 actress since they have so much publicity in the entertianment biz. Well tv pool likes to bash on Kob since she doesn’t pose for them anymore after that name calling incident tv pool did to Kob, so that’s no surprise that they are aiming at her in this article.

If Hugo sworn not to play with Kob again, how come he appear on her talkshow? What I’ve read about him, he’s the type of person who’s free spirit and want’s privacy just like Andrew, he did say before he doesn’t want fame because someone helped him, he wanted to earn on his own. Kob did an interview on this so call “problem child” you should read both sides before judging.

Hugo on Jun Pun Dao (Kob & Por’s talkshow). Years after they did their lakorn.

“These stars should better their time on more useful things like helping out their society. That's what Pat, Por and the Power 3 are doing!!”

Kob does help out the society, she donated money to charity once in a while and goes to audtion her things for charity benefit, just that these positive things aren’t interested toward the newspaper/magazine readers and reporters, they prefer to read hot spicy news nowadays.
[post="169351"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing, nancyvang. The news posted was from 2004. Time can change a person's views on life.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
I want to add my comment to this topic:

The political and entertainment business get a lot of attention in the media! If they find out anything negative regarding the stars or politicians they attempt to exploded as much as possible

However, I feel that people in high places attempt to cover up the mess with other things. For example if a high profile star is gay, they will cover it up until the project is done with. A good example is Lance from the famous Boy Band Nsync, or if you have seen Nang Barb (Andy and Jieb were gays….Tao came up to show the press that she was his girlfriend….)

Hope you all know what I meant…PEACE.

From TV3 Big Fans.....
[post="169480"][/post]​
You are so right, Navy!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
YoUa said:
The article above said that Hugo swore never to play with Kob again...hehehe

Here an interview form Hugo.

What does entertainment seem for you?

I try to not look at it and don’t give any interest in it much. Even I am ever in the industry I’m not one of those entertainers that work hard but there are some who do work hard. So I am taking myself out because lakorn is like art.

I had work with many people and I feel that he/she was the one that is the real star. I have worked with “Kob” Suvanant Kongying before and I consider that she was a real star but I’m not. I’m those people that took the opportunist and I didn’t want to exploit the one who paid me. I was disgraceful that I’m not pay attend to my job like others. If I continue to be like this, it’s like I didn’t have fame.

Translation by me!
[post="169522"][/post]​
Thanks for translating the news, Youa. Also thanks for sharing the info on Kob's charity work. I never knew before that she was involved in other's needs. That's nice of her!! Even though I am not her fan, I still give her props for the contribution.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
natty said:
there's alot of stars in both channel 3 and channel 7 that gives to charities.. just because they dont brag about it on tv doesnt mean they dont give...
[post="169525"][/post]​
That's not necessarily true. I'm sure each and every one of the stars that give out to charity do so from the heart. There's no need to say that the ones who are being recognized for their projects are bragging. They don't need to brag because the media is all around them anyways, whether they are making sacrifices or making a fool of themselves!! Cameras follow almost their every moves...If there's no proof to back them up, then how could they claim that they've done anything decent?

It's nice that the stars get media attention for serving others in the community. It's a positive way to promote themselves and their lakorns!! Those who are involve truly shines in remarkable ways!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
i agree with you , channel 7 stars never do anything for there society not like channel 3 stars.Channel 3 stars are the best especially Pat and Por and the rest of the power 3 team.They help their community and others with special needs not like Channel 7 all they do is act.I was and still not interested in channel 7 lakorns.Channel 3 lakorns are great and will always be :p !
Go Power 3 Team.Go Pat and Por :D !
Thanxs for the news , Mara Phang :) !
[post="169491"][/post]​
You're welcome, KristyS.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...my opinion...I'm still with noi Kob all the ways. As long as she doesn't tarnish her name out in the public's eyes like some actors or actresses...Kob's my #1 princess ja.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
It doesn’t matter which channel for me, as long as they produce good lakorns then I’ll tune to that channel. (With the execption that if Kob’s lakorn, I can’t miss).

Power 3 club weren’t they created after Likasit Hua Jai ended? They’re young and have to promote themselve to the industry, so why not be helpful and be known that way right. For I see it channel 3 do not promote their actor/actress that much so the actor/actress have to find a way to get up there and promote themselve and give themselve a reputation.
[post="169506"][/post]​
The Power 3 Club chose the cast of Likasit Huajai to start the newly enriched and prosperous way of promotion. Por, Go, Woot, Pat, Ploy, Meji and Pang started it all. Now more and more newly rising stars are apart of the team. The Power 3 Club's mission is to provide miracles to the less fortunate, while offering interesting, meaningful and creative lakorns for all to enjoy!! They reach out in any way possible!!

Of course, channel 3 promote their actors and actresses. LOL. This is just one way they introduce their newly rising stars. It's a great opportunity for them to not only offer great entertainment, but also pour their hearts out for the country!! To me, the Power 3 Club are the most powerful leaders in the filming industry. They may be young, but they have superior talents!! Not too many other stars choose to care about others in such a loving way...

Here's some pictures to prove how sincere they are:

natty

Chubs
jonathan said:
Just because Kob is popular,people wants to  tarnished her reputation.If she did not get along with Por N.-why are they hosting a show together and they remained very close.TV Pool is just like the National Enquirer in the U.S.-Kob is 100% real.
[post="169626"][/post]​

um por and kob's rival was real.. por said so himself.. there were big news about it.. then during the interview of mon rak look toonk on daokrachai (sorry do not know the date but it was during the rumor of yui and kob not getting along) and again at the interview of jun pun dao press conference.. por said that they worked out their differences and put the past behind them.. so that wasnt a rumor to tarnish kob... like i said to mara in spicy.. kob changed..

and mara..you know there are lots of stars who do charity every day?.. and these are stars that the media are interested in too.. however they dont announce before they go or they do it sooo often that the media doesnt see it as "wow" anymore.. but there are some who do announce what they are going to do before they go so that the camera do follow them.. for those people i call it bragging.. as for power 3.. i believe they did it from their heart.. but i believe it is also part of the job that they are doing... so i just comment to those who said they dont see ch 7 stars do charity only ch 3... i wont use bragging then..... i'll just say that alot of stars from both ch do, do them.. and just because we dont hear about them doesnt mean they dont do them.. right? as for proof of decent..why need them? i thought doing good or doing decent is from the heart not to tell others about it? doesnt that fall into the bragging category? as long as you yourself know that you did it.. who cares what other think... isnt it? maybe it's different for stars.. but when i do them i dont ask for proofs..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
as for proof of decent..why need them? i thought doing good or doing decent is from the heart not to tell others about it? doesnt that fall into the bragging category? as long as you yourself know that you did it.. who cares what other think... isnt it? maybe it's different for stars.. but when i do them i dont ask for proofs..

Right now natty I agree with you on this…doesn’t matt if the media are interested in follow your favor star or not they know in their heart that they help out charity work or not….why need proof to show that your favort actress or actors do charity...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Mara Phang said:
Thanks for translating the news, Youa. Also thanks for sharing the info on Kob's charity work. I never knew before that she was involved in other's needs. That's nice of her!! Even though I am not her fan, I still give her props for the contribution.
[post="169719"][/post]​
How come you know? You are not Kob fan. Only Kob fans know this kind of stuff but we don't need to show up to any other people that Kob donates alot money like this. This is the first time that I have show it.