The Revealing Truth about Channel 7 Stars

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
This news was credited to Mai at Spicy. I know it's old, but it's surprising. I never knew of all these drama before. How interesting...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I was never interested in Channel 7 lakorns nor their cast, but this news was surprising!! I came across it yesterday while browsing the Spicy forum for the first time. LOL.

I didn't know Kob was such a trouble maker. She seems innocent on-screen. That's sad. All of these fightings are not helping to promote their lakorns in any way. She's terrible!! She's putting her reputation in jeopardy.

As for Aum, Tangmo and Cheer there's so many negativity and competition. It's shameful.

Also, now I understand the real reasons why Andrew Gregson walked out on Channel 7. LOL. He made the right choice because now he's even more prosperous and successful. LOL.

These stars should better their time on more useful things like helping out their society. That's what Pat, Por and the Power 3 are doing!! Thank goodness, I'm a true fan Channel 3 and their stars!! LOL.

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow...I've never seen these.

I'm not interested in any of tv7 cast or lakorn (only I like is the one of Kob/andrew).....start to like Andrew since then, and happy to see him with tv3 since then....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. This is so obvious of TV Pool. If you haven’t notice tv pool likes to put the negativity on channel 7 actress since they have so much publicity in the entertianment biz. Well tv pool likes to bash on Kob since she doesn’t pose for them anymore after that name calling incident tv pool did to Kob, so that’s no surprise that they are aiming at her in this article.

If Hugo sworn not to play with Kob again, how come he appear on her talkshow? What I’ve read about him, he’s the type of person who’s free spirit and want’s privacy just like Andrew, he did say before he doesn’t want fame because someone helped him, he wanted to earn on his own. Kob did an interview on this so call “problem child” you should read both sides before judging.

Hugo on Jun Pun Dao (Kob & Por’s talkshow). Years after they did their lakorn.

“These stars should better their time on more useful things like helping out their society. That's what Pat, Por and the Power 3 are doing!!”

Kob does help out the society, she donated money to charity once in a while and goes to audtion her things for charity benefit, just that these positive things aren’t interested toward the newspaper/magazine readers and reporters, they prefer to read hot spicy news nowadays.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I wasn't and isn't really into ch3... The only time when I watched ch3's lakorns because it's Mew Lalita (she's real princess besides Kob for me, I'm so jealous of her family....her gorgeous husband and her two pretty boys...will be the next generation pr'engs). However, I did not get to waltch all her lakorns because I didn't like some of her co-stars. But for Kob, I watched all Kob's lakorns...and loving her in all of theml. I don't believe rumors. Rumors are rumors....and what comes around goes around..... If you do bad things....people're not stupid and not blind....truthful can be very hurtful...you know what I mean. You see many bad examples about actors or actresses out there. I know some of you might wanted to believe rumors...but facts are facts and rumors are rumors ja.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
as for me i don't really watch chanl 3 lakorm the only
time i watch is of ann t...other than that i don't watch..don't really
like the lakorn...as channel 7 it always my favorite and espically all
though actress like kob s., yui, mo, noon, pink,
actors is por s, oil, veer, and as the rumor new always like to bash and
about the stars and mostly tv pool...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This is interesting news. WOnder what really going on. I am not a big fan of anybody in the news, but just curious of the thing happen. No one really knows the truth except the actor and actress itself. I can't say much, but just curious.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I don't believe one word of this article! It's just the paparazzi and those entertainment magazines trying to cause a stir so people can read their articles and buy their magazines :rolleyes:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
nancyvang said:
Haha. This is so obvious of TV Pool. If you haven’t notice tv pool likes to put the negativity on channel 7 actress since they have so much publicity in the entertianment biz. Well tv pool likes to bash on Kob since she doesn’t pose for them anymore after that name calling incident tv pool did to Kob, so that’s no surprise that they are aiming at her in this article.

If Hugo sworn not to play with Kob again, how come he appear on her talkshow? What I’ve read about him, he’s the type of person who’s free spirit and want’s privacy just like Andrew, he did say before he doesn’t want fame because someone helped him, he wanted to earn on his own. Kob did an interview on this so call “problem child” you should read both sides before judging.

Hugo on Jun Pun Dao (Kob & Por’s talkshow). Years after they did their lakorn.

“These stars should better their time on more useful things like helping out their society. That's what Pat, Por and the Power 3 are doing!!”

Kob does help out the society, she donated money to charity once in a while and goes to audtion her things for charity benefit, just that these positive things aren’t interested toward the newspaper/magazine readers and reporters, they prefer to read hot spicy news nowadays.
[post="169351"][/post]​

I totally agree with u because if Hugo did swear never to work w/Kob again he wouldn't be on her show and Por and Kob would never host Jun Pun Dao together and have other projects together too. No wonder Kob never poses for TV Pool. I have always wondered that. Did she even go to their 17th annual party? I wouldn't have if I were her. I think they are just jealous of all the ch7 stars fame.

navy

sarNie Adult
I want to add my comment to this topic:

The political and entertainment business get a lot of attention in the media! If they find out anything negative regarding the stars or politicians they attempt to exploded as much as possible

However, I feel that people in high places attempt to cover up the mess with other things. For example if a high profile star is gay, they will cover it up until the project is done with. A good example is Lance from the famous Boy Band Nsync, or if you have seen Nang Barb (Andy and Jieb were gays….Tao came up to show the press that she was his girlfriend….)

Hope you all know what I meant…PEACE.

From TV3 Big Fans.....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yeah true u have a point too. a lot of celebrities do cover up their wrong doings because they don't want any more gossip dealing w/them.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
I was never interested in Channel 7 lakorns nor their cast, but this news was surprising!!  I came across it yesterday while browsing the Spicy forum for the first time.  LOL. 

I didn't know Kob was such a trouble maker. She seems innocent on-screen. That's sad. All of these fightings are not helping to promote their lakorns in any way. She's terrible!!  She's putting her reputation in jeopardy. 

As for Aum, Tangmo and Cheer there's so many negativity and competition. It's shameful.

Also, now I understand the real reasons why Andrew Gregson walked out on Channel 7.  LOL.  He made the right choice because now he's even more prosperous and successful.  LOL.

These stars should better their time on more useful things like helping out their society. That's what Pat, Por and the Power 3 are doing!! Thank goodness, I'm a true fan Channel 3 and their stars!!  LOL.
[post="169282"][/post]​
i agree with you , channel 7 stars never do anything for there society not like channel 3 stars.Channel 3 stars are the best especially Pat and Por and the rest of the power 3 team.They help their community and others with special needs not like Channel 7 all they do is act.I was and still not interested in channel 7 lakorns.Channel 3 lakorns are great and will always be :p !
Go Power 3 Team.Go Pat and Por :D !
Thanxs for the news , Mara Phang :) !

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It doesn’t matter which channel for me, as long as they produce good lakorns then I’ll tune to that channel. (With the execption that if Kob’s lakorn, I can’t miss).

Power 3 club weren’t they created after Likasit Hua Jai ended? They’re young and have to promote themselve to the industry, so why not be helpful and be known that way right. For I see it channel 3 do not promote their actor/actress that much so the actor/actress have to find a way to get up there and promote themselve and give themselve a reputation.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
KristyS said:
i agree with you , channel 7 stars never do anything for there society not like channel 3 stars.Channel 3 stars are the best especially Pat and Por and the rest of the power 3 team.They help their community and others with special needs not like Channel 7 all they do is act.I was and still not interested in channel 7 lakorns.Channel 3 lakorns are great and will always be :p !
Go Power 3 Team.Go Pat and Por :D !
Thanxs for the news , Mara Phang :) !
[post="169491"][/post]​
I am big fan of channel 3. Even though my favorite actress like Kob was in channel 7 for so long.

I know most of channel 7 stars never do anything for there society but not all of channel stars.

P'Kob was donates about 58,163 baht on July 22, 2006.

The letter P'Kob was carrying is a proof.

P'Kob was donates about 40,000 baht on August 31, 2005

The money P'Kob got from this commercials (not sure is commercials or photoshoot) are all donates for the kids or this project.
Do you know how much? Of course alot of money.

Milk commercials is took about 2 hours to film the commercial. The owner didn't have to pay P'Kob cuz all the money is like donates too. It's over million

P'Kob was donates 50,000 baht for Tsunami. That's all I remember now.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
how many people believe that news? i dont usually believe celebrity news like this one off the bat. i dont like to believe every word printed on any dam newspaper because it's a truth and false kinda thing. u don't reallyk now what happened and prolly never will. yeah, ur helping the newsline make money by buying into it. mhm....

just wanted to point out that we shouldnt believe everything off the bat so easily.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I don't want to talk about this much cuz is old old news.

An interview of Hugo and Hugo said a little big about P'Kob.
The article was from April 29, 2006. Lazy to translate the whole article.

ค้นเหลี่ยมมุมความคิด จุลจักร จักรพงษ์

หลายปีก่อน "เล็ก" จุลจักร จักรพงษ์ รู้จักเขาในฐานะดาราหนุ่มหล่อหน้าใส ที่โลดเล่นอยู่บนจอแก้ว แต่หลังจากนั้นไม่นานเขาหันหลังให้วงการละคร มุ่งหน้าสู่เส้นทางดนตรีร่วมกับเพื่อนพ้องวง "สิบล้อ" ลบภาพลักษณ์หนุ่มหน้าใส กลายเป็นศิลปินสุดเซอร์สร้างสรรค์ผลงานเพลงมาแล้วหลายชุด จนถึงอัลบั้มล่าสุด "เงินๆ ทองๆ"

ล่าสุด "เล็ก" จุลจักร และเพื่อนสมาชิกวงสิบล้อยังได้ก้าวขึ้นบนเวทีปราศรัยของกลุ่มพันธมิตรประชาชนเพื่อประชาธิปไตย เพื่อประกาศจุดยืนทางความคิดต่อบ้านเมืองอีกด้วย

วันนี้ "บันเทิง คม ชัด ลึก" มีโอกาสพูดคุยกับเล็ก หลากคำถาม หลายความสนใจที่ใครหลายคนอยากรู้เกี่ยวกับนักร้องหนุ่มวัย 24 ปีผู้นี้ การพูดคุยถัดจากบรรทัดนี้มีคำตอบ อย่ารอช้าไปฟังกันเลย...

แนวคิดต่อบ้านเมือง

มีเหตุผลอย่างไร จึงขึ้นร้องเพลงบนเวทีพันธมิตรประชาชนเพื่อประชาธิปไตย เมื่อเดือนที่ผ่านมา

เหตุผลที่เราขึ้น มันไม่ได้เป็นเวทีของบุคคลใดบุคคลหนึ่ง แล้วอีกอย่างไม่มีที่อื่นที่ให้แสดงความคิดเห็น ผมอยากไปรับฟังข้อมูล ซึ่งไม่ว่าจะจริงหรือเท็จก็แล้วแต่ คือเราไม่ได้บอกว่าทุกถ้อยคำที่ออกมาจากการปราศรัยของกลุ่มพันธมิตรเป็นความจริง

แน่นอนมีมุมมองของคนที่ต่อต้านนายกฯ อยู่ แต่ในเมื่อทีวีและวิทยุไม่มีข้อมูลให้ฟัง นอกจากมุมหรือข้อมูลที่รัฐบาลเสนอ เราจึงต้องไปสนามหลวง ส่วนใครชอบพรรคไทยรักไทย หรือนายกฯ ทักษิณ ชินวัตร ก็ไปอีกเวทีหนึ่ง

พอเราไปเขาก็ชวนไปเล่นบนเวที เราก็ไม่กลัวอะไร เพราะคิดว่านายกรัฐมนตรีไม่ได้อยู่เหนือกฎหมาย เราอยู่ในระบอบประชาธิปไตย ที่ต้องมีการแสดงออกทางความคิดได้อิสรเสรี

คิดอย่างไร ในช่วงที่มีการชุมนุมเรียกร้อง แอ๊ด คาราบาว ศิลปินเพื่อชีวิตชั้นแนวหน้า ที่เล็กชื่นชมไม่ได้มีส่วนร่วม

ทุกคนต้องมีเหตุผลของตัวเอง และผมไม่ขอแสดงความคิดเห็นเรื่องนี้

หากให้ลองสำรวจจิตสำนึกของศิลปินในเมืองไทยที่มีต่อบ้านเมือง คิดว่ามีมากน้อยแค่ไหนหากเทียบกับต่างประเทศ

อาจจะเป็นเรื่องของอายุ ศิลปินบ้านเราอาจจะเป็นวัยรุ่นเยอะ หากเป็นรุ่นใหญ่หน่อยก็เป็นเพื่อชีวิตไป ดังนั้นเขาอาจจะไม่ค่อยคิดเรื่องนี้ แล้วสังคมไทยเป็นสังคมที่จัดลำดับตามรุ่น พวกเด็กคงไม่อยากไปทำให้ผู้ใหญ่ลำบากใจ

คิดว่าข้อจำกัดในการสังกัดค่ายเพลงมีส่วนไหม

แน่นอนค่ายเพลงที่เมืองไทยมีอำนาจ และมีส่วนเกี่ยวข้องเส้นทางการทำงานของศิลปินไทยมาก ตั้งแต่ขั้นตอนการผลิตจนถึงภาคปฏิบัติ แต่ค่ายเพลงที่เมืองนอก จะมีบทบาทแค่ในด้านจ่ายงบประมาณให้ศิลปินมากกว่า

คิดว่าสถานการณ์บ้านเมืองตอนนี้คลี่คลายสู่ความสงบหรือยัง

ผมว่าไม่ได้คลี่คลาย แต่ตอนนี้ทุกคนคิดถึงงานฉลอง 60 ปี การครองราชย์ของในหลวง ไม่อยากคิดเรื่องอื่น ซึ่งมันเป็นสิ่งที่ดีงาม และต้องให้ความสำคัญ ก็เป็นโอกาสดีที่หลายฝ่ายจะได้ทบทวนจุดยืนของตัวเอง

มุมมองต่อสื่อมวลชนไทย

คิดว่าสื่อมวลชนทำหน้าที่ได้ดีแค่ไหน

สื่อมีอิทธิพลต่อความคิดคนเยอะที่สุด แต่กลับไม่ได้ทำหน้าที่ของตัวเอง ในแง่การให้ความบันเทิงก็ป่วยทั้งหมด เกมโชว์ ทอล์คโชว์ ที่ฉายให้คนดู เหมือนมีการเตี๊ยมกัน มีสคริปต์ ไม่มีการถามแบบลึกๆ เป็นการโปรโมทการขาย บางรายการสปอนเซอร์เยอะมากจนเหมือนเอาเปรียบผู้บริโภค ดูละครทีหนึ่งเกือบสองชั่วโมง เพราะโฆษณามันเยอะ

แล้วยิ่งโฆษณาในเรื่องค่านิยมของสีผิวยิ่งน่ากลัวไปใหญ่ โดยเฉพาะครีมทาให้ผิวขาว แต่ก็ดีที่มีกฎหมายเข้าควบคุม

ข่าวสารบ้านเมืองไม่มีความเป็นกลางสักช่องเดียว หากเทียบกับสื่อสิ่งพิมพ์แล้วต่างกันเห็นได้ชัด เพราะหากอ่านหนังสือพิมพ์มา 3-4 ฉบับ คงจะเจอความจริงอยู่ในนั้นบ้าง แต่ผมดูทีวีทั้งวันก็ยังไม่ได้รับรู้สาระข้อเท็จจริงอะไรเลย

หากเป็นอย่างที่กล่าวมา คิดว่ามีทางแก้ไขอย่างไร

เราไม่ได้ว่าช่องไหนเป็นพิเศษ แต่ผมคิดว่าวงการโทรทัศน์ทั้งหมดไร้คุณภาพ หากเปรียบเทียบกับความฉลาดของประชาชน ซึ่งผมคิดว่าเพียงพอที่จะรับรู้อะไรมากกว่านี้ ประชาชนมีวิจารณญาณมากพอที่จะตัดสินใจเอง ว่าความจริงอยู่ที่ไหน คนไทยไม่ใช่เด็ก โตแล้ว บอกเขาเถอะว่าเศรษฐกิจมันเป็นอย่างไร บอกปีนี้มันแล้ง คิดว่าเขารับได้ ขอให้บอกความจริงกับเขา

มองวงการบันเทิงไทยอย่างไร

ผมพยายามจะไม่มอง พยายามจะไม่สนใจเท่าไร ทั้งที่ผมเคยมีส่วนร่วมอยู่ตรงนั้น แต่ในวงการบันเทิงมีคนที่ตั้งใจทำงานเยอะมาก และในเมื่อผมไม่ได้เป็นหนึ่งในนั้นผมเลยต้องถอนตัว

เพราะงานละครมันก็เป็นงานศิลปะ กับหลายคนที่เคยร่วมงานด้วย ผมรู้สึกว่าเขาเป็นของจริง อย่างเช่นผมเคยปะกบกับ "กบ" สุวนันท์ คงยิ่ง ผมรู้เลยว่าเขาของจริง แต่เราไม่ใช่ เราเป็นพวกฉวยโอกาส และผมไม่อยากเอาเปรียบน้ำใจของผู้จ้าง แล้วผมอับอายในความไม่ใส่ใจในงานเท่าคนอื่น หากเราทำต่อไปเหมือนเราไม่มีเกียรติ

แสดงว่าไม่รับงานละครอีกแล้ว

ไม่

ค้นชีวิตนักดนตรี

การหาเลี้ยงชีพด้วยดนตรีทุกวันนี้เป็นอย่างไร

ชีวิตนักดนตรีต้องเป็นเด็กแนวพอสมควร คือ มันต้องตัดสินใจว่าจะฝากโชคชะตาไว้กับตรงนี้หรือเปล่า คือหากมาอยู่ตรงนี้ มันมากกว่างานอดิเรก เพื่อนบางคนอาจจะไม่พร้อมอยู่ตรงนี้ เขาก็ไปทำอาชีพอื่น

ส่วนผมทำงานเพลงออกมาแต่ละชุด ก็ไม่ได้ทำเพราะอยากให้ดัง งานเข้าเยอะแล้วต้องรวย เราเพียงต้องการแสดงตัวตนความคิด แต่ในขณะเดียวกันเราก็ไม่ต่างจากนักดนตรีตามผับวงอื่นๆ ที่ต้องเล่นเพื่อหาเลี้ยงชีพ คือเราต้องทำไปทั้งสองบทบาท

คาดหวังอย่างไรกับอาชีพตรงนี้ รวมถึงอนาคตตัวเอง

ผมหวังว่าจะยังชีพด้วยดนตรีได้ตลอดไป จนกระทั่งแต่งเพลงไม่ออกแล้ว มันเป็นสิ่งเดียวที่ผมทำได้ดีแล้วไม่รู้สึกขี้เกียจ เพราะจริงๆ แล้ว ผมเป็นคนขี้เกียจ

หากไม่เป็นนักดนตรี เล็กมองเห็นตัวเองทำอะไรอยู่

ผมคงเป็นเด็กไฮโซไม่มีฝีมือ เป็นคนดังแต่ไม่รู้ว่าดังเพราะอะไร ผมคงต้องไปเรียนต่อ เพราะขอเงินใครเพื่อมากินอยู่คงไม่ไหว จริงๆ แล้วผมใช้ชีวิตกับงานเยอะจนจินตนาการไม่ได้ ว่าหากไม่มีงานผมจะทำอะไร

จริงๆ แล้วตัวตน จุลจักร จักรพงษ์ เป็นอย่างไร

ผมไม่ได้ตินดินเท่าไร แต่ผมไม่เคยส่งกระจกดูจริงๆ ว่าเป็นคนประเภทไหน ก็คงอย่างที่เห็นกัน

ชีวิตสบายๆ ในแบบ เล็ก

วิธีพักผ่อนของเล็กคือ

งานของผมกับการพักผ่อนบางครั้งก็แยกกันไม่ออก ดนตรีบางครั้งก็เครียด บางครั้งก็คลาย บางครั้งไม่น่าเชื่อว่ามีคนจ้างให้เรามาสนุกกันอย่างนี้ แต่เวลาเป็นไข้แล้วต้องขึ้นคอนเสิร์ตกลางแดดมันก็คิดว่า เมื่อไรจะจบสักที

ชอบท่องเที่ยวพักผ่อนที่ไหน

ผมชอบดูหนังอยู่ในกรุงเทพฯ ตอนกลางวันมีแต่ห้างที่ผมชอบไป ถึงมันจะกลายเป็นวัดแห่งทุนนิยมไปแล้วก็เถอะ แล้วผมชอบบรรยากาศริมแม่น้ำ ชอบไป จ.เลย อาศัยจังหวะช่วงทัวร์คอนเสิร์ตไปเที่ยวด้วย

สั้นๆ กับเรื่องความรัก

แล้วความรักกับฮาน่าเป็นอย่างไร

อืม...ผ่านไปเถอะครับเรื่องนี้ ผมไม่อยากตอบ

เล็กตอบด้วยใบหน้าสุดเซ็งเมื่อถูกถามคำถามนี้ จบข่าว คร้าบ.บ.บ

เรื่อง สรศักดิ์ วิจิตรวรศานต์

ภาพ กนต์ธีร์ เหลืองอร่าม
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/2006/04-29/ent-20499023.html