The RANDOMNESS Thread

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
They wonder what's wrong with me.
Always finding excuses to complain about me.
When i break down cry and upset because i got in trouble.. they turn around and say they hadn't complained about me.

maimyang

God is Good.
Everyday is a brand new day to start fresh. I feel bad I haven’t been the best daughter to my parents lately and I wish to change. I can’t go back in time, but I can start where I am right now and make things different. Thanks, for second chances.

maimyang

God is Good.
I cannot stress enough the importance of getting regular checkups with your doctor…. my niece who’s only in her 30’s, her hubby was in the hospital and they found he has stage 4 brain cancer :crybaby2: If caught early, I’m sure something could’ve been done to prevent the cancer from growing. But now, it’s up to his luck as to how long he’ll live. Please, PLEASE, please make appts, put your health first too, and know your good health sometimes you can’t get back if you wait. Happy day, beautiful people.:icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I cannot stress enough the importance of getting regular checkups with your doctor…. my niece who’s only in her 30’s, her hubby was in the hospital and they found he has stage 4 brain cancer :crybaby2: If caught early, I’m sure something could’ve been done to prevent the cancer from growing. But now, it’s up to his luck as to how long he’ll live. Please, PLEASE, please make appts, put your health first too, and know your good health sometimes you can’t get back if you wait. Happy day, beautiful people.:icon12:
So sorry to hear that. It is crucial to have regular check up even if for minor stuff. I often read that people go check up because they have a little pain here and there then it ends up being something serious as cancer. Praying for a miracle...

maimyang

God is Good.
Thanks, @byebye! I know some ppl who are afraid of medical bills because they can get really expensive, but there are options to help the patients such as payment plans or discount programs. Without good health, can’t really do anything such as make money and pay for necessities.