The Promise ~ Last Chapter Up .

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
sorry for those ugly posts.anyway,here's
the rest.im starting to like this one better
than Love is Like a Game.lol.thanks for READING:)
CHAPTER 4 CONTINUED
I got to where Gun was standing and he was smiling at me.
Gun: where's Parn?
Sarsa: I don't KNOW! But what did you do to make my sister almost fell off the CLIFF?!

Parn's point of View:

I got out of class happily and was about to walk out of the campus until I saw Gun being pushed by someone. I couldn't see the person that pushed him down because the wall was blocking that person. I quickly walked faster to where Gun was and saw that it was Sarsa.
Parn: what are you doing SARSA?!
Sarsa: asking him a question since you didn't answer me!
Parn: what are you asking him?!
Sarsa: why you were going to fall down the cliff.
Parn: why are you making the problem so big?!
Namcheo: What's happening?
Sarsa: What if something bad happened to you? Do you think that mom and dad will be happy? I just wanted to know, but if you're being so stubborn then FINE. Go on and do whatever you want!
Sarsa ran off. What she said was true. I was wrong to not tell her to let these things happen. What if Gun is feeling bad? What if Sarsa won't forgive me?

Namcheo's point of view:

I ran after Sarsa again. I know how she feels right now. I don't know when she'll stop, so I ran ahead of her to stop her. She was crying.
Sarsa: get out of the way.
Namcheo: what if I don't?
Sarsa: why do you keep doing this?! Why are you being nice?! Why do you want to help me when i'm in trouble?! Please stop!
Namcheo: it's because I like you!
Sarsa:........
Namcheo: why do you always keep quiet when I say the words I like you? Please tell me what you feel. I really want to know.
Sarsa: I.....
Namcheo: you?
Then some girls were walking and they started to whisper. I looked at them and they started to stare at me. Then they started to chase after me. I pulled Sarsa with me and started running again. I tried to turn as much as I can to lose them. Finally, they gave up on chasing me. Sarsa and I stopped to take a breath.
Namcheo: sorry, are you alright?
Sarsa: I actually feel better.
Namcheo: you...still haven't told me yet. Why were you avoiding me?
Sarsa: do I have to tell you?
Namcheo: you don't have to, but I want to know.
Sarsa: I...i didn't want to be close to you or i'll....continue to like you more...
Namcheo: really?
Sarsa:......Yeah
Namcheo: why are you so nervous?
Sarsa: I don't know! I should be the one asking you these QUESTIONS! I don't know what's happening to me!
I felt really bad to let these things happen to her, I never thought that she would feel this way like I do too.
Namcheo: it's....okay...let's just continue walking.
She nods her head and we both walk together.
Namcheo: let's go to the tree!
She nods her head again.
Namcheo: can you please talk? I don't feel comfortable without you talking.
Sarsa: okay, let's go.
We both turned to go there. When we finally got there, we spent our time talking and looking at the view.
Namcheo: how did you think of me when you first saw me?
Sarsa: …..nice, quite handsome that's why I knew that you were going to have a fan club. I wanna know how you thought about me too.
Namcheo: well, first...i thought you were weird. It seems like you don't like to blend in you know? It was quite embarrassing when you slipped. Does that always happen to you?
Sarsa: kind of..
we continued talking until the sun was starting to set. I walked her home. Maybe now is the time that I'll succeed in asking her. I'll ask her tomorrow.
THE NEXT DAY.
Sarsa's point of view:
I walked to school earlier than usual. Well, this time with Parn.
Parn: why are you going to school so early?
Sarsa: I don't want to be late.
Parn: what a GOOD excuse you have there.
Sarsa: whatever.
We arrived at school and I saw Namcheo and Gun. Of course Parn walked towards them but I pulled her aside and started whispering.
Sarsa: can we not go there?
Parn: isn't that the reason why you came early?
Sarsa: ….n...o.....
Parn: let's just go.
Parn was about to pull me there, but they were already where we are.
Namcheo: hi Sarsa and Parn.
Sarsa: hi.
Parn: i'll get going.
Parn walked off and Gun follows after her. Namcheo comes to me and clears throat.
Namcheo: will you date me?
Sarsa: I..even though this is too quick, I..i'll accept.
Namcheo: YES!
He jumps up and down happily. We got to class together.
Years started to pass by quickly and we were already graduating. Of course there was a long lecture. It took a while, but I gladly stood up when they called my name so I can go get my Diploma. I was still dating Namcheo. We went through all our hardships together after all these years. Our love is like the river and the fish that can't be separated, if the river is gone then the fish is also gone. If the river continues then the fish will also continue forever through eternity. Well, that is our Quote. I wonder what Namcheo is going to tell me. He told me that he needed to tell me something after the Graduation Ceremony.
Counselor: Congratulations to all Graduates! May your future be SUCCESSFUL!
We all threw our caps up and started Cheering. We exited through the doors and I looked for Namcheo.
Sarsa's mom: Sarsa!
Sarsa: mom...
Sarsa's mom: congratulations! I'm so proud of you.
She hands me a bouquet and I took it.
Sarsa: mom, leave first. I'll.....come home after I find someone.
Sarsa's mom: I came here for no reason. See you at home then! I'm celebrating your graduation!
Sarsa: okay.
I found Namcheo,He was with his parents and he looked.....angry....sad...i don't know, but he never had this kind of expression before. I walked towards them and his mother stared at me. She smiles and walks off with Gun. Namcheo and I walked to the front of the school.
Sarsa: Namcheo, are you going to tell me now?
Namcheo: I..
He had the sad expression. It seemed like he couldn't tell me, it seemed hard to blurt out. He quickly hugs me out of nowhere. I pat his back not knowing what to do.
Sarsa: it's okay, just tell me.
Namcheo: this isn't alright..
Sarsa: it's alright.
Namcheo: I....i..i'm moving back.
I FROZED....LEAVING? Namcheo saw my expression.
Sarsa: why are you leaving?
Namcheo: my..Parents found a job and they finally got accepted, so we're going back.
Sarsa: you can't do this to me Namcheo. You promised to not leave me, to not leave this place.
Namcheo: I..know. I promise to come back okay? Don't worry.
Tears started to come out of my eyes. I didn't want to lose him like when I lost someone else. He handed me a necklace.
Namcheo: this is for you. I designed it and kept it ever since we moved here. I studied Diamonds and.....made that...
Sarsa: thanks..
I took it..
Sarsa: when are you going?
Namcheo: we're already finished packing. I'm sorry for not telling you, but I promise to come back.
Sarsa: okay..
his phone rings and he answers it, then he pauses for a moment to look at me. He hangs up.
Sarsa: I know...
he hugs me for the last time and a car arrives in front of us. He takes leave..

BACK TO REALITY
Sarsa's Point of View:

so, that's what happened and it's been 5 years since he moved, but he never came back. I've decided that it has been too long, I need to move on like others said. Every guy that I meet, they're just..not my type. Some of them are too quiet, conceited, and...i don't want to go any further than that. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. It was my mother.
Sarsa's mom: what are you up to? Are you still thinking of working in Bangkok?
Sarsa: I don't know, but that's what I'm planning.
Sarsa's mom: that's so far.
Sarsa: it's not that far, you're over exaggerating and that's my goal. You know, to become an assistant in the company.
Sarsa's mom: yeah I do. But now you're going to be far from us.
Sarsa: it's not like i'm going to live there.
Sarsa's mom: yeah..
then Parn comes in.
Parn: SARSA! You can't go!
Sarsa: sorry.
Parn: mom, can you go out?
Sarsa's mom: why?
Parn: just go.
Mom got up and left the room.
Sarsa: what's up? Why do you want to be so secretive?
Parn: is he the reason why you want to go to Bangkok?
Sarsa: I don't really care now, i'm over it..
Parn: are you sure?
Sarsa: yeah, I don't even know where he live.
Parn: okay that's good then.
Sarsa: yeah.
Parn: so when are you going?
Sarsa: i'm already finished packing and i'm leaving tomorrow at 8:30 AM because I have an interview at 1 PM.
Parn: okay..i'll miss you.
Sarsa: yeah, me too. Take good care of mom okay?
Parn: okay, I will. Sometimes i'll come visit you.
Sarsa: sure.
Parn: okay..good night.
Sarsa: yeah, good night.
We both went to sleep and the next day I woke up early to go to the tree. It was going to be my last time there, i'm not going to go there again even though I haven't given up. I say that I give up, but in my heart i'll never give up. I got to the place and every time I enter it, it reminds me of memorable stuffs Namcheo and I did together. I stayed there for awhile and looked at the time. It didn't feel long, but i've been there for almost 1 hour already, I had to leave because I didn't want to be late for the bus. I walked back until I finally reached home, I grabbed my stuffs and walked to the bus stop without my mom and sister. When I got there, I bought my tickets and 5 minutes later, the bus was already here.
Speaker: the Bangkok Bus has arrive.
I stood up and got in the bus. It's going to be a “fun” ride...I sat in there for 3 whole hours. It took forever to get there. I tried not to go to sleep even though I did for the last two hours. When we FINALLY got there, I got out of the Bus Station and rode a taxi to the apartment that I was going to rent. It was a good thing that I had everything planned or else I might have nowhere to go. The taxi stopped at the apartment and exited the taxi.
Sarsa: can you wait for a couple minutes after I unpack?
Taxi Driver: of course, do you need any help?
The taxi driver gets out and helps me unpack my stuff. I looked for the house number 25 and found it in the corner. I threw my stuffs in front and knocked on the manager's office. The person opens the door.
Manager: hi and you are?
Sarsa: oh, i'm Sarsa and I rented a house.
Manager: OH..we were expecting you, sorry I thought it was someone else. Here's the key.
Sarsa: thanks.
I got the key and opened the door, I threw all my stuffs in the living room, change into my interviewing clothes and ran inside the taxi. While I was in the taxi I continued to comb my hair.
Taxi Driver: where to next?
Sarsa: Frasiman Department.
Taxi Driver: as you say.
It didn't take that long for me to get there, when I got there, I quickly walked inside and was about to go on the elevator when this girl out of nowhere stops me.
Worker: i'm sorry, but you may not go up without any ID or any appointment.
Sarsa: oh, I have an interview at approximately 12.
Worker: your name is?
Sarsa: Sarsa Chanida.
Worker: Can you follow me until after I give a phone call to Mr. Wispathat?
Sarsa: sure, but make it quick because I don't want to be late.
Worker: of course.
She calls.
Worker: Mr. Wispathat, do you have an interview with Miss. Sarsa Chanida at 12?
Worker: okay, thank you.
She hangs up.
Worker: you may go up, but do you know which floor?
Sarsa: no.
Worker: it's floor number 9 and you should see a hall, if you walk through that you will see the Chairman's room. I don't know who will be interviewing you yet, it might be the Director too.
I got in the elevator and it was super crowded. I looked at the time and it was
11: 53. I couldn't wait any longer, we're barely on floor 4. I rushed out the elevator when we got to floor number 5 and started running up the stairs with my high heels. I got to the 9th floor and it was 11:58, I walked down the hall and saw Chairman printed on the wall. I fixed myself and cleared my throat, then I knocked on the door.
???: come in.
I opened the door and entered the room.
???: are you Sarsa Chanida?
Sarsa: yes.
???: take a seat.
I took the seat in front of him. He handed out his hand.
???: as you can see, i'm the director of this company, my grandpa couldn't make it, so he asked me to interview you today.
I shook hands with him. We started the interview and I was quite nervous because he was asking me all these questions and I felt like I wasn't going to be accepted if I say something wrong.
Director: okay, you're good to go, i'll call you tomorrow and you'll know if you get accepted.
Sarsa: thank you very much.
Director: you're very welcome.
We “shake” hands again and I exited the room, I wasn't feeling too good. My foot hurts and i'm still nervous that I might not get the job. I continued walking to the elevator, trying to find it. I don't know the way back, what am I going to do?
Guy: excuse me miss.
I turned back and it was an employee or whatever that person is.
Sarsa: yes?
Guy: do you need help or something because you've been out here for a while now.
Sarsa: I don't know the way to go to the elevator...
Guy: oh, turn to your right and you should see it.
Guy: wait, are you new here?
Sarsa: I...don't know yet.
Guy: well, i'm Nayoot.
Sarsa: nice to meet you...
Nayoot: nice meeting you too
Sarsa: thanks...
Nayoot: if you get to work here then call me because I would like to be your co-worker.
Sarsa: it's okay, I don't want it.
Nayoot: it's 214-9963.
what the hell is this guy doing? Such a bastard!I walked forward and turn then I saw the elevator and walked to it. I got inside and press floor 1. when I got to floor 1 I got in the taxi and arrive at my apartment by 1: 50. what am I going to do? It's so boring, i'll just go shopping. I got up and grabbed my bag with my cellphone and walked to the stores close by, I still haven't know what kind of stores they are, but soon i'll get used to it. I got past the magazine store and overheard some girls.
Girl 1: OMG!Look at this!This year the Paisarns won the best award again! They are so good! They took over the company again in just one year!
Girl 2:I know!If I married one of their sons,I would become a rich millionaire!
Girl 1: I know right? But they're also hot too.
Paisarn? It Sounds familiar....i heard it from somewhere before, but who cares. I continued walking and went inside the grocery store and I heard the name Paisarn once again. Why is this name going around so much? I won't endure this anymore, I gotta go ask them who the Paisarn is! I walked to the woman and asked her.
Sarsa: who are the Paisarns?
She gave me a weird look.
Woman: are you serious?
I nodded my head.
Woman: they used to be on the top of the companies, but they went bankrupt and they started from being an assistant into being the boss again, so they renamed the company Paisarn.
Sarsa: oh, how long ago was this?
Woman: they've been on the top for 5 years now.
Sarsa: really?
Woman: yeah.
I'm studying to become an assistant, but how can I not know about the top company in Thailand? I'm so crazy!
The woman walks away. I walked on and bought some foods and snacks for me. Good thing there's a refrigerator in the apartment. I grabbed my stuffs and went to the cashier.
Cashier lady: The price is $15.68
I gave her the money and walked back home, i'm starting to get tired. I decided to stop by the magazine store to check it out, so I enter it. Then I saw him....... he was on the front page of the magazine. I couldn't believe my eyes and just froze in the same place. I felt like crying out loud, but I didn't.
Employee: Miss...may I help you with anything?
Sarsa:......What's his name?
I pointed to the magazine.
Employee: oh, that's Namcheo Paisarn.
RIGHT! Paisarn was Namcheo's last NAME!
Sarsa: may I see the magazines with Namcheo in them?
The employee walks to different shelves and grabbed 10 of them for me.
Employee: are you new here?
Employee: oh.
Sarsa: how much are all these?
Employee: all together, it is $20.00.
I handed him $20.00 and walked out. I HAVE to look for him no matter what. I have to see him again. When I got home, I threw my stuffs in the refrigerator and sat down on the floor with the magazines. I flipped through the pages and finally found out what “job” he said that his parents found. I understood why he moved back, but why can't he keep his PROMISE?! Then I saw a page of him and a girl. I quickly read it.
“Namcheo Paisarn's Fiancée Dao Janiparn”
I couldn't resist it and I started crying right after I read the title, I didn't want to continue reading. He loves another woman that's why he never came back like he promised. I'm such an idiot to believe him. I should just move on like what others say, but there are two reasons why I came here: Assistant and Namcheo. I have to give him up; he has already give me up. He may even forget me already. I needed to stop crying but tears keep flowing out. I finally stopped crying, I tried thinking about other things and it worked. I need to get over him and be strong. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.
Sarsa: hello?
Parn: SARSA?!
Sarsa: yea...
Parn: i'm going to come there during my Spring Break!
Sarsa: really? Does mom let you?
Parn: who cares.
Sarsa: you're gonna be bored.
Parn: I won't. My old friend called me and we have a lot of plans.
Sarsa: okay, is mom doing good?
Parn: Yea.as always.
Sarsa: well, if dad comes back then you have to tell me okay?
Parn: of course.
Sarsa: okay, I miss you guys already.
Parn: are you okay?
Sarsa: of course. Why?
I faked laugh.
Parn: well, your voice sounds weird. Do you have a runny nose or something?
Sarsa: OH.yeah.
Parn: oh...okay, bye.
Sarsa: bye.
I hang up and took out some blankets and pillow. I'm going to be sleeping on the floor for “awhile”. The next day, I cooked breakfast and got a phone call. I ran for the phone and answered it.
Frasiman Department Director: Good Morning Miss. Sarsa Chanida.
Sarsa: good morning.
Frasiman Department Director: i'm sorry but our Department is currently full so can I transfer you to a different department?
Frasiman Department Director: I think that you will turn out to be a good worker because of all your credits. I don't want to regret this so i'm having you work in my friend's company for a while and when someone quits, I'll have you in Frasiman Department again okay?
Frasiman Department Director: you don't have to do another interview. Well, do you want to work in a company because I don't want to force you to.
Sarsa: It doesn't matter, at least I get a job.
Frasiman Department Director: okay, I already called my friend. He's expecting you.
Frasiman Department Director: It's the Paisarns Company. Do you know where it is?
Sarsa:........no, but can't I work in a different one?
Frasiman Department Director: well, i'm mostly close to the Paisarns so that's the only one.
Sarsa: okay....
Frasiman Department Director: are you going to accept?
Sarsa:.....yes.
Frasiman Department Director: okay, you're in then. Starting tomorrow, work starts at Paisarns.
Sarsa: thanks a lot.
Frasiman Department Director: it's alright and my name is Chalun.
Frasiman Department Director: okay bye and have a good day.
Sarsa: okay. Thanks!
I hang up.I don't know what my emotions are right now.... Should I be happy or mad? I really don't know but he is making me frustrated. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and a guy handed me a small sheet of paper.
Sarsa: thanks but may I ask what this is?
He stares at me.
Guy: you're new here right?
Sarsa: yeahh.
Guy: oh, I pass these around the neighbor hood, it's for the parties that are coming up.
Sarsa: oh, where at?
Guy: oh, that clubbing bar over there.
Sarsa: okay, thanks.
Guy: you're welcome.
He walks away and I closed the door. I took a look at the paper and saw that there was a party today, so I decided to go. I wanted to forget about him. I looked at the time and decided to stay until 8. I walked to where the stores are and saw the place. I walked in alone.
Guy: welcome.
I walked to the counters and asked for the strongest drink. They gave it to me and I started to drink it.....for the first time. I don't know why but for me I couldn't taste anything. I saw a guy and a girl in masks, that's odd. I saw them staring at me through the mirror.
Sarsa: what are you looking at?
Girl: who do you think you're looking AT, you stupid drunk lady!
Guy: it's okay. She doesn't know who we are.
Sarsa: LADY?! Excuse me, I'm not as old as you THINK I AM!
She was about to yell at me but the guy didn't want to make a scene and took her away. Some weird couples with weird personalities. After that one cup,i stood up and that weird girl came up to me with the guy following after her again.
Guy: it's okay, let's just leave.
Girl: HOW can you say this to me?!!!!
She took off her mask, but I don't seem to know her at all.
GirL: now do you know me?
I shook my head no. she got even more mad and took off the guy's mask.
Girl: now, to your apologies.
I couldn't see that guy clearly, I don't know why. Maybe I was getting drunk after one cup. She slapped me really hard against my cheeks.
Guy: WHY did you do that for DAO??
Girl: for not respecting me.
Guy: she doesn't know who we are.
Girl: why are you acting weird?
Guy: this is weird? That's why I never want to go to any drinking bars with you.
Girl: don't get mad at me!
I heard his voice before and I heard the name Dao before.....i started thinking and remembered. I looked at the guy closely...it was HIM.......with his....Fiancée..i was so mad that I stood up and slapped the girl on her face. She was about to beat me, but Namcheo held her back.
Dao: do you know her or something?
Namcheo: I don't want a drama in here, let's go home.
Namcheo dragged her out. I yelled out loud.
Sarsa: you really don't remember me at all?!
He freezes where he is and walks forward with Dao.
End of Chapter:)
tehe.thanks a lot for reading!
PREVIEW
Dao: Namcheo, please..make her quit or just fire her!
Namcheo: No, I don't know her.
I pulled the necklace out of my neck and threw it into the pool.
i didn't forget you Sarsa, I just don't want to hurt you again.

tehehehe.thanks:)
i knoe that this one is a long chapter.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh;thanks for all the AWESOME comments;p
i LOVE them!tehehe.sorry
for MY slowwww update!i know..
im soo sloww.goshh;my brothers
are HOGGERS!i barely get to type.
im so sorry...

Chapter 5
Sarsa's Point of View:
I sat in there for 3 whole hours. It took forever to get there. I tried not to go to sleep even though I did for the last two hours. When we FINALLY got there, I got out of the Bus Station and rode a taxi to the apartment that I was going to rent. It was a good thing that I had everything planned or else I might have nowhere to go. The taxi stopped at the apartment and exited the taxi.
Sarsa: can you wait for a couple minutes after I unpack?
Taxi Driver: of course, do you need any help?
The taxi driver gets out and helps me unpack my stuff. I looked for the house number 25 and found it in the corner. I threw my stuffs in front and knocked on the manager's office. The person opens the door.
Manager: hi and you are?
Sarsa: oh, i'm Sarsa and I rented a house.
Manager: OH..we were expecting you, sorry I thought it was someone else. Here's the key.
I got the key and opened the door, I threw all my stuffs in the living room, change into my interviewing clothes and ran inside the taxi. While I was in the taxi I continued to comb my hair.
Taxi Driver: where to next?
Sarsa: Frasiman Department.
Taxi Driver: as you say.
It didn't take that long for me to get there, when I got there, I quickly walked inside and was about to go on the elevator when this girl out of nowhere stops me.
Worker: i'm sorry, but you may not go up without any ID or any appointment.
Sarsa: oh, I have an interview at approximately 12.
Worker: your name is?
Sarsa: Sarsa Chanida.
Worker: Can you follow me until after I give a phone call to Mr. Wispathat?
Sarsa: sure, but make it quick because I don't want to be late.
Worker: of course.
She calls.
Worker: Mr. Wispathat, do you have an interview with Miss. Sarsa Chanida at 12?
Worker: okay, thank you.
She hangs up.
Worker: you may go up, but do you know which floor?
Sarsa: no.
Worker: it's floor number 9 and you should see a hall, if you walk through that you will see the Chairman's room. I don't know who will be interviewing you yet, it might be the Director too.
I got in the elevator and it was super crowded. I looked at the time and it was
11: 53. I couldn't wait any longer, we're barely on floor 4. I rushed out the elevator when we got to floor number 5 and started running up the stairs with my high heels. I got to the 9th floor and it was 11:58, I walked down the hall and saw Chairman printed on the wall. I fixed myself and cleared my throat, then I knocked on the door.
???: come in.
I opened the door and entered the room.
???: are you Sarsa Chanida?
Sarsa: yes.
???: take a seat.
I took the seat in front of him. He handed out his hand.
???: as you can see, i'm the director of this company, my grandpa couldn't make it, so he asked me to interview you today.
I shook hands with him. We started the interview and I was quite nervous because he was asking me all these questions and I felt like I wasn't going to be accepted if I say something wrong.
Director: okay, you're good to go, i'll call you tomorrow and you'll know if you get accepted.
Sarsa: thank you very much.
Director: you're very welcome.
We “shake” hands again and I exited the room, I wasn't feeling too good. My foot hurts and i'm still nervous that I might not get the job. I continued walking to the elevator, trying to find it. I don't know the way back, what am I going to do?
Guy: excuse me miss.
I turned back and it was an employee or whatever that person is.
Guy: do you need help or something because you've been out here for a while now.
Sarsa: I don't know the way to go to the elevator...
Guy: oh, turn to your right and you should see it.
Guy: wait, are you new here?
Sarsa: I...don't know yet.
Guy: well, i'm Nayoot.
Sarsa: nice to meet you...
Nayoot: nice meeting you too
Sarsa: thanks...
Nayoot: if you get to work here then call me because I would like to be your co-worker.
Sarsa: it's okay, I don't want it.
Nayoot: it's 214-9963.
what the hell is this guy doing? Such a bastard!I walked forward and turn then I saw the elevator and walked to it. I got inside and press floor 1. when I got to floor 1 I got in the taxi and arrive at my apartment by 1: 50. what am I going to do? It's so boring, i'll just go shopping. I got up and grabbed my bag with my cellphone and walked to the stores close by, I still haven't know what kind of stores they are, but soon i'll get used to it. I got past the magazine store and overheard some girls.
Girl 1: OMG!Look at this!This year the Paisarns won the best award again! They are so good! They took over the company again in just one year!
Girl 2:I know!If I married one of their sons,I would become a rich millionaire!
Girl 1: I know right? But they're also hot too.
Paisarn? It Sounds familiar....i heard it from somewhere before, but who cares. I continued walking and went inside the grocery store and I heard the name Paisarn once again. Why is this name going around so much? I won't endure this anymore, I gotta go ask them who the Paisarn is! I walked to the woman and asked her.
Sarsa: who are the Paisarns?
She gave me a weird look.
Woman: are you serious?
I nodded my head.
Woman: they used to be on the top of the companies, but they went bankrupt and they started from being an assistant into being the boss again, so they renamed the company Paisarn.
Sarsa: oh, how long ago was this?
Woman: they've been on the top for 5 years now.
Sarsa: really?
Woman: yeah.
I'm studying to become an assistant, but how can I not know about the top company in Thailand? I'm so crazy!
The woman walks away. I walked on and bought some foods and snacks for me. Good thing there's a refrigerator in the apartment. I grabbed my stuffs and went to the cashier.
Cashier lady: The price is $15.68
I gave her the money and walked back home, i'm starting to get tired. I decided to stop by the magazine store to check it out, so I enter it. Then I saw him....... he was on the front page of the magazine. I couldn't believe my eyes and just froze in the same place. I felt like crying out loud, but I didn't.
Employee: Miss...may I help you with anything?
Sarsa:......What's his name?
I pointed to the magazine.
Employee: oh, that's Namcheo Paisarn.
RIGHT! Paisarn was Namcheo's last NAME!
Sarsa: may I see the magazines with Namcheo in them?
The employee walks to different shelves and grabbed 10 of them for me.
Employee: are you new here?
Employee: oh.
Sarsa: how much are all these?
Employee: all together, it is $20.00.
I handed him $20.00 and walked out. I HAVE to look for him no matter what. I have to see him again. When I got home, I threw my stuffs in the refrigerator and sat down on the floor with the magazines. I flipped through the pages and finally found out what “job” he said that his parents found. I understood why he moved back, but why can't he keep his PROMISE?! Then I saw a page of him and a girl. I quickly read it.
“Namcheo Paisarn's Fiancée Dao Janiparn”
I couldn't resist it and I started crying right after I read the title, I didn't want to continue reading. He loves another woman that's why he never came back like he promised. I'm such an idiot to believe him. I should just move on like what others say, but there are two reasons why I came here: Assistant and Namcheo. I have to give him up; he has already give me up. He may even forget me already. I needed to stop crying but tears keep flowing out. I finally stopped crying, I tried thinking about other things and it worked. I need to get over him and be strong. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.
Parn: SARSA?!
Sarsa: yea...
Parn: i'm going to come there during my Spring Break!
Sarsa: really? Does mom let you?
Parn: who cares.
Sarsa: you're gonna be bored.
Parn: I won't. My old friend called me and we have a lot of plans.
Sarsa: okay, is mom doing good?
Parn: Yea.as always.
Sarsa: well, if dad comes back then you have to tell me okay?
Parn: of course.
Sarsa: okay, I miss you guys already.
Parn: are you okay?
Sarsa: of course. Why?
I faked laugh.
Parn: well, your voice sounds weird. Do you have a runny nose or something?
Sarsa: OH.yeah.
Parn: oh...okay, bye.
Sarsa: bye.
I hang up and took out some blankets and pillow. I'm going to be sleeping on the floor for “awhile”. The next day, I cooked breakfast and got a phone call. I ran for the phone and answered it.
Frasiman Department Director: Good Morning Miss. Sarsa Chanida.
Sarsa: good morning.
Frasiman Department Director: i'm sorry but our Department is currently full so can I transfer you to a different department?
Frasiman Department Director: I think that you will turn out to be a good worker because of all your credits. I don't want to regret this so i'm having you work in my friend's company for a while and when someone quits, I'll have you in Frasiman Department again okay?
Frasiman Department Director: you don't have to do another interview. Well, do you want to work in a company because I don't want to force you to.
Sarsa: It doesn't matter, at least I get a job.
Frasiman Department Director: okay, I already called my friend. He's expecting you.
Frasiman Department Director: It's the Paisarns Company. Do you know where it is?
Sarsa:........no, but can't I work in a different one?
Frasiman Department Director: well, i'm mostly close to the Paisarns so that's the only one.
Sarsa: okay....
Frasiman Department Director: are you going to accept?
Sarsa:.....yes.
Frasiman Department Director: okay, you're in then. Starting tomorrow, work starts at Paisarns.
Sarsa: thanks a lot.
Frasiman Department Director: it's alright and my name is Chalun.
Frasiman Department Director: okay bye and have a good day.
Sarsa: okay. Thanks!
I hang up.I don't know what my emotions are right now.... Should I be happy or mad? I really don't know but he is making me frustrated. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and a guy handed me a small sheet of paper.
Sarsa: thanks but may I ask what this is?
He stares at me.
Guy: you're new here right?
Sarsa: yeahh.
Guy: oh, I pass these around the neighbor hood, it's for the parties that are coming up.
Sarsa: oh, where at?
Guy: oh, that clubbing bar over there.
Sarsa: okay, thanks.
Guy: you're welcome.
He walks away and I closed the door. I took a look at the paper and saw that there was a party today, so I decided to go. I wanted to forget about him. I looked at the time and decided to stay until 8. I walked to where the stores are and saw the place. I walked in alone.
Guy: welcome.
I walked to the counters and asked for the strongest drink. They gave it to me and I started to drink it.....for the first time. I don't know why but for me I couldn't taste anything. I saw a guy and a girl in masks, that's odd. I saw them staring at me through the mirror.
Sarsa: what are you looking at?
Girl: who do you think you're looking AT, you stupid drunk lady!
Guy: it's okay. She doesn't know who we are.
Sarsa: LADY?! Excuse me, I'm not as old as you THINK I AM!
She was about to yell at me but the guy didn't want to make a scene and took her away. Some weird couples with weird personalities. After that one cup,i stood up and that weird girl came up to me with the guy following after her again.
Guy: it's okay, let's just leave.
Girl: HOW can you say this to me?!!!!
She took off her mask, but I don't seem to know her at all.
GirL: now do you know me?
I shook my head no. she got even more mad and took off the guy's mask.
Girl: now, to your apologies.
I couldn't see that guy clearly, I don't know why. Maybe I was getting drunk after one cup. She slapped me really hard against my cheeks.
Guy: WHY did you do that for DAO??
Girl: for not respecting me.
Guy: she doesn't know who we are.
Girl: why are you acting weird?
Guy: this is weird? That's why I never want to go to any drinking bars with you.
Girl: don't get mad at me!
I heard his voice before and I heard the name Dao before.....i started thinking and remembered. I looked at the guy closely...it was HIM.......with his....Fiancée..i was so mad that I stood up and slapped the girl on her face. She was about to beat me, but Namcheo held her back.
Dao: do you know her or something?
Namcheo: I don't want a drama in here, let's go home.
Namcheo dragged her out. I yelled out loud.
Sarsa: you really don't remember me at all?!
He freezes where he is and walks forward with Dao.
tehe.thanks a lot for reading!

PREVIEW
Namcheo: I just got a call from Chalun...
Namcheo: Sarsa Chanida?
Dao: okay..she can be your assistant, but you have to promise me something!
Chalun: Sarsa, I wanted to know if you would like to go out and eat dinner with me right now.
Dao: OH! What a coincidence! Can Namcheo and I join you both?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
woah. wonder that namcheo's gonna do about that. interesting plz update soon.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6​
Sarsa’s Point of View:
I thought that I was going to feel better after coming here, but it made me feel worse. I decided to leave and started walking home.
Namcheo’s Point of View:
I opened the car door for Dao.
Dao: you know that slut in there or what?
I walked around to the driving seat.
Namcheo: why do you care?
Dao: because I’m your fiancée, so I have the right to know.
Namcheo: I don’t have to tell you everything.
Dao: Namcheo… what’s wrong?
Namcheo: nothing…it’s just that I’m mad that you made a small problem into a big one.
Dao: I’m sorry…
Namcheo: well, maybe she might be new here and not know who we are and we don’t need everyone here to know us.
Dao: what if she’s not new here?
Namcheo: never mind, I don’t want to start an argument with you.
Dao: okay.
By the time we got to Dao’s house, it was 8 P.M.
Namcheo: bye Dao, I’ll see you tomorrow.
Dao: no, come inside.
Namcheo: for what?
Dao: I want you to sleep over today.
Namcheo: I just got a call from Chalun, he wants one of his assistant to work for me. Sorry, I have to go home.
Dao: okay, I’ll just come to your work place tomorrow. Love you!
Namcheo: I love you too.
I left her house and drove home. I start to think about what happened earlier.
Flash back:
“You really don’t remember me?”
Flash back ends..
I shook my head and tried to stop thinking about Sarsa. I received another phone call from Chalun.
Namcheo: hello?
Chalun: Now do you accept my assistant?
Namcheo: stop messing around.
Chalun: I was just joking, but I knew you were going to accept since you owe me.
Namcheo: but you’ve never need any help.
Chalun: this time I do. She’s pretty, smart, and a great person. So I want to keep her, but I forgot that my work place is already full.
Namcheo: okay, I’ll just help you out.
Chalun: thanks! But don’t go close to her because she’s all mine!
Namcheo: I won’t do that to my cousin’s girl.
Chalun: alright, I know that you keep your words.
I hanged up and arrive at my house; I received the new assistant’s resumes this morning, but I accepted her right away since Chalun did. I wonder who this person is, why does Chalun like her so much. Well, at least he’s got somebody new to move on with.
The next day.
Sarsa’s point of view:
I got up and wore some random clothes, knowing that they’ll give me some work clothes. I got in the taxi and ordered him to take me to the Paisarn’s Company. When we arrive, I look at the meter and paid him. I enter the company and an assistant came up to me.
Assistant: are you by chance, Miss. Sarsa Chanida?
Sarsa: kap.
Assistant: allow me to assist you to Mr. Paisarn’s office.
I followed the assistant to his office.
Assistant: Mr. Paisarn, you’re new assistant.
He was still doing some paper works.
Namcheo: thanks, you can take a break now.
Assistant: thank you, I went through her resumes since you were busy but you can double check.
The assistant hands him my resume.
Namcheo: no need to.
He looks forward and sees me, I tried hiding behind the assistant but failed.
Assistant: I’m going to take off, thanks for giving me the break.
Namcheo: no problem.
She exits the room.
Namcheo: Sarsa Chanida?
It seems like he doesn’t know me or recognize me at all.
Namcheo: here are your work clothes and works.
He hands me the work clothes and binders full of works.
Namcheo: If you have any questions, then come ask me.
I exit his office, not knowing where to go change,
Sarsa: excuse me?
Girl: yes?
Sarsa: do you know where the restroom iS?
Girl: it’s down that hall.
I went into the restroom and change. I didn’t know where my desk was or how he wants me to do the work, so I enter his room after changing.
Namcheo’s Point of View:
I was completely shocked...I couldn’t believe that Sarsa was the girl that Chalun liked…and I haven’t seen her for so long. I’ve missed her so Much. It was my fault for not being specific enough where to meet and for focusing on this job too much... I tried visiting her house too, but she seemed to move. I don’t know where she’s been all these years. I had to move on and marry my Fiancée since I was small. I looked at her as my younger sister only and I never knew that she was my fiancée, but mom told me it was a surprise. As for Gun, he’s changed a lot... he’s been going out a lot lately. I heard a knock on the door and went back to focusing.
Namcheo: come in.
Sarsa: Sorry to bother you, but I don’t know where my desk is and I don’t know how you want these works done.
Namcheo: oh, no it’s alright. I forgot that you’re new here..
I tried my best to forget about the past memories, but seeing her beautiful face.. it reveals every moment of our past together. I kept staring into her eyes and was just pausing here.. I wished time stop right here and right now..
*Sarsa Clears her throat*
I opened my office door for her, but we touched the handle at the same time. She moves her hand as I open the door. I show her where her desk was located and pull her chair for her.
Namcheo: this is where you sit. Your works.. all you have to do is just check the quality and properties. Make sure they don’t go down. This part, you have to sign.
Sarsa(nodding her head): okay. I understand now. Thanks.
Namcheo: no problem.
Dao(enters): Namcheo! I miss you SO much!
Sarsa and I look up as she walks towards me. Dao hugs me and stares at Sarsa.
Dao: Aow, who’s this? Where’s Pana?
Namcheo: uhm; she needs some rest, so I hired Chalun’s assistant to help me out.
Dao: Wait a MINUTE! It’s that girl from yesterday at the BAR!
I help Dao back, knowing what she was going to do.
Dao: Namcheo, let go of me! I won’t forgive that girl!
I pulled her into my office.
Dao: wait...WHAT DID YOU SAY? Assistant?
Namcheo: krap(yes). She’s my new assistant.
Dao: Namcheo…please fire her..Na? I’ll be your assistant.
Namcheo: I don’t think that’ll work because what you’re best at is just shopping.
Dao: Please get your old assistant back then.
Namcheo: she’s having a break.
Dao: well, I don’t like that girl out there!
Namcheo: I’m sorry, I can’t do anything about it because she isn’t my true assistant but Chalun’s.
Dao: okay..she can be your assistant, but you have to promise me something..
Namcheo: I can’t just say yes to that.
Dao: please? For me?
Namcheo: okay. Whatever.
Dao: you can’t go close to her or FALL in love with her.
Namcheo: I.. WHAT?!
Dao: see! You do like her Namcheo!
Namcheo: Dao, it’s not like that, you’re my fiancée. I won’t like anyone else. But she’s just my assistant, you’re thinking wrong. Why would I fall in love with her? She’s Chalun’s anyway.
Dao: I don’t care what you say, but you have to promise me this.
Namcheo: I’m sorry. I can’t promise you this because it will never happen anyway.
Dao: Stop lying Namcheo!
Namcheo: I’m not.
Dao: fine! You don’t have to promise me this then, but if you ever go close to her or even touch her, she’ll see. I’ll certainly kill her for SURE.
Namcheo: But.. Dao.. why do you hate her when she did nothing to you?
Dao: Stop defending her Namcheo, I’m mad at you.
Namcheo: what did i-
Dao leaves my office, she’s always short tempered like that.
Sarsa’s point of view:
I look towards the Namcheo’s office/room as the door opens. Dao glares at me with a disgusted look and walks off.
*phone Rings*
Parn: hey… I’m coming to visit.
Sarsa: But-
Parn: I’m going to come and NO excuses! School is over and I’m so bored!
Sarsa: well, what about mom? And dad?
Parn: WELL...i’m only visiting for a while so don’t worry.
Sarsa: Well, mom doesn’t have that much money for you to come.
Parn: I saved up my own money! I’m going to be there by tomorrow morning because the bus is leaving at 12 A.M.
Sarsa: I guess so...
Parn: just calling to let you know! Well, I’ll see you soon!
We both hang up..oh GOSH…Parn coming for a visit?? What will I do if she ever finds out that I’m working for...
**Door Opens**
I went right back to focusing. He clears his throat, I look at him with a confused look.
Namcheo: are you.. gonna eat?
“Sarsa: why do you even care?”
well, I wish I said that to him but I didn’t instead, I look at the time.
Sarsa: oh..it’s lunch time already?
Namcheo: yeah..
Sarsa: you go on ahead, I’m not hungry.
Namcheo: you sure?
Sarsa: absolutely.
Namcheo: okay..
He leaves. My stomach starts to rumble and growl...i’m so hungry, but I need my money for the taxi..i guess I have to wait.
Gun’s Point of View:
“Parn.. why did you have to move? I was planning to date you when we got older, unlike Namcheo who automatically dates..maybe you already found someone else? I don’t know what to say..but I’ve only like you ever since that time and I never will love anyone else..i hope you soon realize how much I love you..where have you gone?”
I stop writing and look at what I wrote...WAIT!when did I write this? That was weird..
Sarsa’s Point of View:
I couldn’t wait for the day to be over. At 5 P.M., I finished the documents and left. As I walk down the hall, I saw Chalun. He sees me and greets me too.
Chalun: Sarsa, I wanted to know if you would like to go out and eat dinner with me right now.
Sarsa: ….i....
Chalun: it's okay if you don't want to go..
Sarsa: okay..i'll go with you.
Chalun: uhm;I’ll take you there so just follow me.
Sarsa: oh..okay.
I followed after him until we got to his car. He opens the door for me.
Chalun: no problem.
We arrive at the Restaurant in 5 minutes.
Chalun: so..Here we are...Dream Palace, have you been here before?
Sarsa: no, I’ve never been here before.
He opens the door for me as I exit the car. We enter Dream Palace together and he starts to order.
Chalun: what do you want?
Sarsa: anything would be fine.
Chalun: you sure?
Chalun: okay. Uhm..i want 2 sea food mixed with oyster and any kind of drink would be fine.
Waiter: okay, coming right up.
Waiter walks to the back.
Chalun: so what dso you think of work? Easy?
Sarsa: it’s quite complicating.
Chalun: you’ll get used to it soon.
Sarsa: I hope.
I was about to drink the cup of water until someone interrupts.
Dao: OH! What a coincidence! Can Namcheo and I join you both?
Chalun: Sure.
I started to choke on my water and start to cough. Chalun stands up.
Chalun: Sarsa, you all right?
Sarsa: Kap.
Dao: OH, so seeing me already make you choke? That’s why you have to never mess with my man!
Chalun: Dao, what are you talking about?
Nacmheo: DAO. Stop this instance!
Dao: goshh. Fine.
Sarsa: I’m sorry, I’m a little bit busy so I’m going to leave.
I stood up and walked out of Dream Palace. Chalun runs after me and catches up.
Chalun: I’ll…take you home.
Sarsa: no thank you.
Chalun: please don’t be like this... just let me take you home.
He drops me off at my house, I got off his car and wave bye. Then, I got in the house, went right to sleep.
End Of CHAPTER;P
sorry for no previews!
There’s also a story behind Sarsa and Parn “moving.”
But thanks for reading:)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7 of The Promise
The Next Day
Sarsa's point of View:

I got up to get ready to go to work, wore my work clothes and got in the taxi. When I arrive at the Paisarn's Company, I receive a phone call.

Sarsa: Hello?
Parn: hey Sarsa! I really miss you and I'm also here in Bangkok!
Sarsa: you're here already?
Parn: yeah, so where do you rest?

Sarsa: uhh; I'm at work right now.
Parn: I need a place to rest sis! Wait, I want to know where you work first!
Sarsa: uhmmm; I- oh! My apartment is at Palee Street, house number 2987.

Parn: okay! Thanks, I'll see you in a bit then!

I hang up and went upstairs through the elevator. Sadly, Namcheo came in time to go on the same elevator. I tried to ignore him as much as I can.

Namcheo: We're having a meeting today and I need you to carry some documents. Sarsa: Kap.
We arrive at the 2[sup]nd[/sup] floor and exit the elevator together. I walk to my desk as he walks into his office, before entering he hesitates and turns towards me.

Namcheo: I-did you move or something?

Sarsa: No..why?
Namcheo: I was... just curious.
He enters his office. I sat thinking about what he just asked me.. In a way he seems to remember me and in a way he seems to forget me… I just don't know what he is thinking. What if he lost his memory like in those Lakorns? (Hits head) stop thinking stupid! That can't happen to him.

Namcheo: You got the documents ready?

Sarsa: oh, sorry I forgot to ask you which ones you need?

Namcheo: I need the shipping and products folder.

Sarsa: oh, sure.
I grabbed the folder and gave it to him.
Sarsa: anything else?

Namcheo: You're also going to the meeting because its really important and I need you.

Namcheo: just follow after me.
I was so careless that I tripped over the Ethernet wire.

Namcho's Point of View:
I catch her as she trips, leaning on closer to her, I was going to kiss her.. our face so close to each other... but she turns away. Even though I wanted to kiss her.. I couldn't, it wouldn't be appropriate. I helped her up and she starts backing up from me. Namcheo: I'm sorry to scare you.
Sarsa: Thanks for helping me, sorry for my clumsiness.

Namcheo: it's okay.. We continued to go to the meeting room and went down the elevator. I arrive in the meeting room and start the discussion.
Namcheo: Our motive is to be the richest company in Thailand so-
The lights suddenly went off and everyone in the meeting room panics. I start to worry about Sarsa and tried to look for her with my cell phone light. She was curled up in a corner.

Namcheo: Sarsa..Sarsa! I got to where she was and hug her.
Sarsa: Why did you leave me?

Namcheo: Koh Tote nah Krap...
We hug each other tightly, I helped her up and tired to walk to exit the meeting room. As I exit the room, it seemed like the whole Company's Electricity went off. I immediately call the Electric Company and explained what happened, I quickly hang up and was still with Sarsa. The Company's Electricity has never gone out before, it's so dark without electricity. I stared at Sarsa as she holds on tightly to my arms with both her hands.
Namcheo: are you scared of the dark?
Sarsa: Kind of...
Namcheo: Don't-

Unfinished with my sentence, someone panicking pushes me roughly. It was dark, way too dark, I couldn't see a thing. Wait, what's this soft feeling on my lips? The lights suddenly came back on, I opened my eyes and realized that my lips were on Sarsa's. I quickly got up, hoping that no one saw what happened.

Namcheo: Sorry, someone was panicking and pushed me onto you.

Sarsa: you're trying to tease me aren't you? You purposely did that!
Namcheo: Wait, Sarsa!
Before I even had the chance to explain to her, she runs across the room and exits. Everyone sat in their own position waiting for me to start. I need to explain to Sarsa..
Namcheo: Meeting has been postponed to tomorrow morning.

I immediately exit the room, I went back to the second floor and searched for Sarsa. She was nowhere on the second floor. I was about to go down the elevator again when I saw her on the huge window side. Should I? Should I go there or just- leave her alone. I don't know what to do.. I'll just walk there. I start walking slowly to where she is until I see Chalun walking by smiling with two drinks in his hands. I pause, standing aside from the wall.

Sarsa's Point of View: That stupid Namcheo! Why did he do that to me, what an idiot! Chalun(smiling): would you like a drink. I turned to see who it was, but as I turn, my face was so close to that Chalun that if someone saw they would've thought that we kissed. I back up from him.
Sarsa: Uhh. Sure.

Chalun: What's with the face?(he smiles handing me the drink)

Sarsa: Just- it's that-that Na..nothing.
Chalun: You sure?

Sarsa: yeah, I'm just exhausted and taking a break.

Chalun: Oh.

Sarsa: You know Dao?
Chalun: Yeah, what about her?

Sarsa: it seems like she doesn't like me or something, she gives me these bad looks. Chalun: Don't worry about her, that's how she is, her personality.
Sarsa: Oh..

Namcheo's Point of View:
That can't be! They can't get so close to each other in just a few days and then- kiss... What if she likes him now? What am I going to do...i wonder what they're talking about right now.. it just- irritates me to not know what they're talking about!

Gun's Point of View:
Yay! I'm not going to work today, good thing. I don't know how Namcheo could possibly go to work everyday and not get bored. It's just too boring, I need something more entertaining. I have to go pick up our relative at the airport today, I don't want to go pass that street again! I hate it, there's always drunk guys that tries to do something to girls!

G/N's Mom: Gun! Hurry Up and go pick up Aunt Koey!

Gun: okay, okay but why do you want me to go? How come you're not going?

G/N's Mom: Just hurry up! It's almost time, you remember Aunt Koey right?
Gun: Yes, I do.

G/N's Mom: okay, if you remember then hurry and go!

Gun: Okay. I don't understand why my mom is in a rush, but she's been bragging everyone to practice decorating and cooking. That's odd of her. well, I'm on my way to pick them up at the airport. I got inside the car and start it with my keys. On my way, I passed the bus station and the Palee Street. I bust on the radio and started singing along when suddenly someone runs straight to the front of my car. I hit the brakes immediately and got out to look.
Gun: Excuse me! Don't you know how to cross the street?

Girl(bowing down): Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean-
Guy: Hey! Come back here and have some fun with me.
She was about to run but I held her back.
Gun: DO I know you?

She blocks her face with her hair.

Girl:no.
Guy: Come back here!
She tries to run forward but I was still holding onto her arm.
Gun: Wait, no it can't be..
I moved her hair from her face.

Gun: IT is you Sassani!

The guy that was calling her earlier came and tugged onto her arms.

Sass: Let go of me you crazy man!

I immediately lost my temper when I saw that man touch her so I threw a fist at him. I threw her belongings at the back trunk and made her sit on the passenger seat.
Sass: Let go of me!
Gun: What if I say no?

Sass: Then, I-
Gun: Stop wasting my time, I need to go pick up my Aunt too.

Sass: Wait, i.. I don't know where Sarsa's apartment is..

Gun: What? Sarsa's Apartment?
Sass: She just got her job and I don't know where the apartment number 2987 is..

Gun: Idiot, it's just right there.

Sass: Stop calling me an idiot. I'll just get off here.

-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading G A L S:)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oooo Namcheo kissed Sarsa, then thought she and Chalun are together tsk tsk. misunderstandings :(
YAY Gun and Sassani meet. i wonder why she was running away from that guy.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8 of the Promise

Gun’s Point of View:

Before Parn could walk any further, I quickly circle her waist with my arms. she tries to push him away but couldn’t.

Parn: Let go of me.

Gun: I don’t want to.. not yet... I want to stay like this for awhile.

Parn: Just leave me alone, I mean..go pick up your aunt.

Gun: Don’t be like this Parn.

Parn: You’re the one that’s acting all... different now. If you would please let me go.

She pushes me hard and runs straight towards the apartment. I checked the time and got in the car. SHIT! It is time that they arrive here, I can’t be late. I quickly drive to the thai airline and enter when I got there. I searched for Aunt Koey and found her grabbing her luggage. I quickly walk to her and helped her. she looks at me for awhile and smiles happily.

A Koey: It’s you GUN!

Gun: Of course it’s me.

A Koey: you’re all grown up now son!

Gun: Thanks to you for taking care of me. Okay, let’s go.

A Koey: Wait. You seriously forgot about Min huh?

Gun: Min...OH! I thought she went abroad to study.

A Koey: she finished already.

Gun: what? really?

A Koey: you’re mom didn’t tell you?

Gun: I bet you she wanted it to be a surprise.

Min comes with her rolling suitcase, she gives Gun a big bear hug.

Min: P’ Gun! I missed you so Much! Don’t you know?

Gun: I missed you too.

Min: I have a lot to tell you! Let’s go!

Gun: Okay. I’ll help you with your suit case Aunt Koey.

A Koey: thanks.

Min: why don’t you call me?

Gun: it’s just that I’ve been busy with work lately.

Min: Aow.. what about P’ Win?

Gun: he’s seriously busy too.

Min: Just because he has a fiancée now doesn’t mean that he should forget me like that.

Gun: yeah.

Min: oh! I still have those cute photos of you and me when we were young! We’re so cute together!

I opened the back trunk and put their suitcases in the back.

Min: Mom, I want to sit in the front with P’ Gun.

A Koey: Go ahead.

Min: Thanks.

Everyone enters the car and I started the car. Min continues to talk about how she missed us while i kept thinking about Parn..

Namcheo’s Point of View:

I just can’t keep that out of my mind...Chalun and Sarsa..i can’t stand them together any longer! It’s so...Annoying! I have to go that Chalun! But the truth, I didn’t call him.. I’m such a coward to even call him..i’m sorry Sarsa. I’m letting you go even though I really love you..sorry, I have to let go..i’ve hurt you enough and I don’t want to see you hurt any longer. Dao quietly closes the door behind and comes next to me.

Dao: mom says that we’re marrying next week so we both have to go and look for wedding suits and dresses.

Namcheo: when?

Dao: Right now.

Namcheo: but I have a lot of works to do.

Dao: mom says that you don’t have to do them and let your assistant do them.

Namcheo: that’s not fair for my assistant then.

Dao: I’ll go talk to her myself then..

Sarsa’s Point of View:

That Chalun..i don’t know why, but I have a feeling that he likes me. Even though he’s always comforting me and being kind to me, I don’t feel anything..why? He asked me out for dinner today, I have no choice but to answer yes. I know that I can still be such a cry baby at times but why are they only because of Namcheo? Dao interrupts my thoughts.

Dao: Hey, you! You assistant girl.. you have to do extra works this week, but don’t worry you’ll get extra pay. You see, we’re going to be busy doing the wedding arrangements for next week. You’ll also receive an invitation.

Sarsa:..oh..o-kay.

Dao: thank you very much. And you already know what to do right?

Sarsa: I just need the documents.

Namcheo: wait, Dao!

Dao: I already told her about the extra works, she says that it’s fine so can we go buy my wedding dress now?

Namcheo: uhhh-It’s not-

Dao: The documents are on his desk, thanks a lot Sarsa.

Dao grabs his hands and they walked into the elevator together. What?! The wedding is just next week? It can’t be...

Chalun’s Point of View:

Sarsa is so adorable.. I mean she is just getting cuter and cuter each time I see her. I should call Namcheo and tell him how everything is going!

*Phone rings*

Namcheo: Hello?
Chalun: hey namcheo!

Namcheo: Hi..

Chalun: so what are you up to?

Namcheo: Wedding..

Chalun: what already dude?

Namcheo: yeahh..

Chalun: you sound so bored and annoyed.

Namcheo: Yeah, because I don’t want to yet..

Chalun: yeah, I could tell. You treating my assistant good?

Namcheo: of course I am, but you already got to kiss her? Seriously dude?!

Chalun: No. I never did kissed her, I wished I did though. You just don’t know how beautiful she is, if you get more time to know her, I know that you’ll absolutely love her.

Namcheo: isn’t she already yours?

Chalun: that’s also correct, but.. she seems to have someone in mind..i don’t know..

Namcheo: are you sure?

Chalun: yeah, because when I see her she’s always thinking about something else.

Namcheo: right..

Dao: Who are you talking to?

Namcheo: to chalun.

Dao: Oh.

Namcheo(whispering): can you help me?

Chalun: with what?

Namcheo: i..i want to- nevermind..i’ll tell you when the time comes closer.

Chalun: okay.

Namcheo: I’ll talk to you later.

Chalun: bye mr. Groom.

We hang up and I thought of what Namcheo needed help on.

Gun’s Point of View:

We arrive home and I help them carry their luggages inside. Min hangs on to my arms and walks happily inside the house. Mom was in the front greeting us. She smiles as she sees Min and I together.. please don’t tell me that... it’s an arranged marriage like Namcheo’s!

G/N mom: Good evening Koey!

A Koey: Good evening sister!

They hug each other happily.

G/N mom: I’ve missed you, how have you been?

A Koey: Absolutely good.

G/N mom: I’m happy that you’re here early for Namcheo’s Wedding.

A Koey: So am I. They’re grown up men now.

G/N mom: yeah, all grown up. Gun! Why don’t you take Min touring around the house or somewhere?

Gun: But she already knows this house. Where do you want to go Min?

Min: I..it doesn’t matter at all.

Gun: Okay, then how about..let’s go to Paisarns, the company. Don’t you want to see Namcheo?

G/N Mom: Gun, I don’t think they’re at work right now. It’s this late and I ordered them to go get their wedding suits and dresses.

Gun: Oh..i don’t know where we should go then.

Min: let’s just go touring around the house then.

Gun: Okay, I’ll take you somewhere tomorrow then.

Min: Really?

Gun: Absolutely.

Min: Okay.

Sarsa’s Point of View:

I walked by every wedding shop, I don’t know why I’m automatically doing this but I’m curious. Even though it hurts and it’s unbelievable.. I still want to see it for myself.. I ignored the fact that I had to go to a dinner with Chalun, but right then.. I saw Namcheo sitting there.. watching her as she comes out with her wedding dress.

Namcheo’s Point of View:

I wonder if Sarsa is still at the company by now.. she can’t be there right?

Dao: Namcheo? What about this one? How do I look like?

Namcheo: you look beautiful...

Dao: that’s what you’ve been saying, I mean you’ve said that on every dress that I wear!

Namcheo: Dao..Let’s take a break..

End of Chapter

Preview
Dao: Mother, father..you have to do something about this!
G/N mom: Look what you’ve done, you bad SON!
Parn: he has a girlfriend?
Chalun: Sarsa, Will you please open your heart for me?
-----------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading the Promise!
i LOVED this chapter:)lols.hope you
enjoy!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
wow, sooo much happening.
I agree with rahut-rissaya,
Namcheo is a great guy. TT.TT
it's so sad.
Oiee, Namcheo's gonna marry Dao.
erggg :/