The power of makeup

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
^^DUDE!!! WTH. A girl transformed into a girl guy? That's freakin scary!
Yet, the boy version is HOTT. I'll take it into consideration. LMFAO.

*Runs to store for more makeup.*

WTH. This thread is getting scary. LOLs. People are so...Fake.

*Gives same reaction as Marduk.*

Darv likes plastics. <_<

No wonder he's known as Auntie Angelina now. >_<"

Holy crap! That was like magic. :lol:
What the heck is eyelid glue?
What are circle lens?
Eyelid Glue is basically a glue for your eyes that makes people with "single-eyelids" (usually asian girls) have "false" double-eyelids and therefore, makes their eyes look a lot bigger.

Here's a picture of it:

Circle lenses are different from regular contact lenses. They're bigger in size and have a small black rim around the edges so that when you wear them, your eyes (mostly your iris) appears bigger.

Here's a picture of it:

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Eyelid Glue is basically a glue for your eyes that makes people with "single-eyelids" (usually asian girls) have "false" double-eyelids and therefore, makes their eyes look a lot bigger.

Here's a picture of it:

Circle lenses are different from regular contact lenses. They're bigger in size and have a small black rim around the edges so that when you wear them, your eyes (mostly your iris) appears bigger.

Here's a picture of it:
Ah....okay. I didn't know they made such things.
The contact thing I didn't know about either, I think I achieved the same effect buying the wrong size contacts, made my eyes look freaky so I threw 'em away.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Her before pic was definitely disgusting no offense lol. She needs the make-up.

my god! :eek: the last girl looks good as a girl & a guy. ^_^ makes me think of the mangas where the girl poses as a guy & is still good looking either way. :huh:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Eh? Do you mean a girl transformed into a guy? :huh:
Ha, ha. Yeah. ;)
Err...Wow. I'm going to go buy that eyelid stuff.
Wait, I'm already a double-eylid. Err...Where
would I find circle lenses? LOLs. Man, so much
girl stuff that I never knew about. LOLs.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Eww is it just me or does the Big Eye look freaky? She had nice eyes before she put all those stuff on/in her eye looks weird...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao this is actually interesting... i want to invest in some eyelid glue, i need it bigger then usual...lol anyways Cappy..... it's going down boy..... i'll do a before and after of me if everyone else wants to do it too :) it'll be fun.... my favorite subject besides food is makeup....lol :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hahahahah I don't think girls on this forum needs it...I dunno, but seems like the southeastern asians have more natural double eyelids compared to the northern asians such as Korean or Japan. That's why we hardly know of this stuff they use like eyeglue and such. I never knew such things until I got into kpop and heard stars getting surgery to get their eyes double-eyelided :p

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Hahahahah I don't think girls on this forum needs it...I dunno, but seems like the southeastern asians have more natural double eyelids compared to the northern asians such as Korean or Japan. That's why we hardly know of this stuff they use like eyeglue and such. I never knew such things until I got into kpop and heard stars getting surgery to get their eyes double-eyelided :p
I never thought of it that way but I think you're right.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
them lens are scary if i met someone with them id freak

lmfao this is actually interesting... i want to invest in some eyelid glue, i need it bigger then usual...lol anyways Cappy..... it's going down boy..... i'll do a before and after of me if everyone else wants to do it too :) it'll be fun.... my favorite subject besides food is makeup....lol :)
lol. i don't know about your after... it might take away from the cuteness you already have. :p

the big eyes scare me a little, too. i only like them on anime/manga girls. :lol:

Us sarNie girls should totally do the before and after picture. Haha. That would be fun eh? :] lmao.

noungning

Heartless
omg i'm interested in the circle lens for sure hahah i want bigger eyes for a day or something, i normally wear contacts, the normal kind but it doesn't make much difference to my eyes haha...

well the big eye thing is trend in japan, not sure korea... so i can see why ppl are doing it lol gosh... u'll see hundreds with the same look, big eye, white face, cute-innocent-like pose with the peace sign lmao

actually i prefer this type than someone with rainbow colors on them thinking they know what they are doing but they look like an abstract painting, on their face [canvas]... give me a headache just to look at them lmfao

sarN

sarNie Granny
dat girl turn boi is cutee i mean the boi version is cuteee wow blow me a way ! Yeah japan ppl love the big eye + peace sign LMAO and all those poses look like them animation character especially the pout & cat claw hahahah if i pose like dat tryin be cute adn stuff pppl goin burn my picture hahaa

Japan, S. Korea, and China/Taiwan are into them big eyes kind of thing. But sad to say then Circle Lens are illegal here in the USA. The only way you can purchase is out of the countries (S. Korea, Japan, China/Taiwan) or by a person that is selling them illegaly here in the United State. haha. >.<"

noungning

Heartless
lol ahah no wonder why i've never knew of them, gosh, i won't be heading to thailand or japan anytime soon, anyone taking orders?