The power of makeup

sulad

sarNie Adult
lol man... u ppl think that foundation and eye liner and eye shadow and mascara is ALOT of make up!?!?!? oh and the fake eye lash...

reality is, it's not alot of make up!! gosh

the example that lala tsab showed has on TOO much make up. and is not considered "natural beauty" in my books - even has colored contacts on - look at the freaking shadow! can you imagine how much foundation is on? also she's wearing wayyyyyy more eye stuff than the example on this page of the girl from the OP.

vamkim's pix is a bit more closer to natural, i mean the first pix. she's just using lip gloss, eye liner, mascara and eye shadow, and maybe some foundation. just maybe lacking color contacts and fake lashes oh and eyelid glue lol
I wouldn't say she use foundation.
Because she is "Flawless".
Yeah how she's using her make-up.
Is to bring out the feature of her face with the blending of eyeshadows and blush.
By looking at the picture you can tell theirs no Foundation.
This picture is professional taken without any touch up.

Muddie Murda

smile...
You honestly believe that? So she does the whole eye stuff, including contacts, the blush, fake lash, the lips, BUT no foundation because she's all flawless? I would have thought foundation is like #1 makeup to be used, atleast for models. So no foundation and no editing? I don't know...I found the photographer and this one:

She has freckles in one pic, and then next second god totally made her flawless?

Anyways, Sure the girl you posted looks natural, but she has on way more makeup than the girl in the first page. Her eyeballs & contacts were heavily edited to make it glow like that. They did an awesome job though. :D I'd love to be photographed by them.

As for tips from both of these gals, part of their answer is photoshop. :p

T__T What are they doing to this poor girllll...

lol preparing her for diva life. :D

Photos credit to: Natural Blush

dfemc

sarNie Adult
:lol: a crooked head? Is that possible?
ooooh indeeed, it's possible alrite. i'm the living proof. my head's totally crooked. :lol: one ear is higher than the other, why i avoid wearing glasses, it leans towards one side more than the other. secondly, one of my cheekbones is higher than the other, so when i wear shades, the right side gets foggy because my funny forehead the right cheekbone traps all the humidity on that side. i'm tellin' u, there's far worse things than having small eyes or not long enuf lashes, and a crooked head is one of them.

so if u have cute tiney eyes, be proud. if ur eyelashes aren't long enuf, just blink more often, n u'll have less dirt in ur eyeballs. seriously, what's the complaint. u won't know until u were born with a crooked head like me or with only one eye on ur head, or a huge cleft that takes off half of ur mouth.

consider urself lucky to have all ur body parts in place correctly :D like mudster says, photoshop, if it matters all soo much ta ya. afterall, photoshop was how i obtained an entire kingdom and became all gangstaaa with my sw girlies. :D

Liberty

sarNie Adult
ooooh indeeed, it's possible alrite. i'm the living proof. my head's totally crooked. :lol: one ear is higher than the other, why i avoid wearing glasses, it leans towards one side more than the other. secondly, one of my cheekbones is higher than the other, so when i wear shades, the right side gets foggy because my funny forehead the right cheekbone traps all the humidity on that side. i'm tellin' u, there's far worse things than having small eyes or not long enuf lashes, and a crooked head is one of them.

so if u have cute tiney eyes, be proud. if ur eyelashes aren't long enuf, just blink more often, n u'll have less dirt in ur eyeballs. seriously, what's the complaint. u won't know until u were born with a crooked head like me or with only one eye on ur head, or a huge cleft that takes off half of ur mouth.

consider urself lucky to have all ur body parts in place correctly :D like mudster says, photoshop, if it matters all soo much ta ya. afterall, photoshop was how i obtained an entire kingdom and became all gangstaaa with my sw girlies. :D
Well I can relate to the ear thing, I think one of my ears is set higher than the other that's why my glasses don't sit right but I wear contacts most of the time so it doesn't matter. You can ask the eye doctor to fix the glasses for you that's what mine did, she just adjust the legs a bit and it fit fine.
My sunglasses fog up to but I think it's because my eyes are trying to breathe.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
How in the world does the double eyelid glue thingy work? Can you blink when using that stuff? Sooo those are the smaller eyed girl's secret to beauty! :lol: I'm glad I don't need that stuff. Sounds like too much work.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah, didn't mean to offend anyone here. Anyways, what's up with the weird ass poses like the sucking the face in or one finger pointing to a cheek/dimple...? that kinda eye would freak me out like the person was rolling or on some kind of drug!!

that kinda eye would freak me out like the person was rolling or on some kind of drug!!
damn :loool:

the 8 y.o. girl look like just a baby! having a top hang off of her already doesn't look that nice. -_- she's pretty though. :D

noungning

Heartless
I wouldn't say she use foundation.
Because she is "Flawless".
Yeah how she's using her make-up.
Is to bring out the feature of her face with the blending of eyeshadows and blush.
By looking at the picture you can tell theirs no Foundation.
This picture is professional taken without any touch up.
lol gosh, u just don't know ur makeup then... there are foundation that looks natural... hollywood actresses hiring makeup artists to make them look natural for goodness sakes!

lol she isn't flawless... if she is flawless she doesn't need contacts, eye shadow, mascara and all that other gunk on her face. that would be flawless.

like muddie said, it is enhanced so the lighting and eyes stick out some more... no touch ups? ummm i wouldn't argue if i weren't the person who took and posted the picture.

damn :loool:

the 8 y.o. girl look like just a baby! having a top hang off of her already doesn't look that nice. -_- she's pretty though. :D
completely agree with you on the half-on top looking slutty and inappropriate for someone her age... :eek: her parents shouldn't have let her dress like that...it's a beckoning to pedophiles. <_<

noungning

Heartless
alright so i have some pictures, but since it's big i'm gonna have to take a minute here... gosh i hate the fact that i can't just copy and paste images from emails lol! haha i had to make em smaller and join the pictures.

look at the work of make up

annea

sarNie Adult
wow...the outcome is amazing..for some....I dont wear make up at all because I dont know how *run and hide*...maybe I should then people wont run away when they see me..LOL...but the girl in the very first post..its kinda weird..I mean she's cute after all the make-up and stuff, but if I was a guy...I would be kinda freak out when she takes off the make-up ...I mean wearing make-up to help take your flaws away is fine but when you look like 2 complete different person..its kinda scary...dont you think? I like the ones Ning posted thou..even eith make-up, they still look like themselves from before and after...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Wow!! Where can I buy that makeup!

I need it! Haha... I want to transform myself to look like Kristen Kreuk.. is that possible.. ?? lol...probably not in a million years.