The Overnight Bride

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL Doorbell hahahaha I don't like Ding Dong anymore :p hmmmm... a willing scene?! then I think I'd probably add Cristine here too hahaha I'll make them my 2nd couple in this fic then :rolleyes: Cristine would also be an overnight bride :rolleyes:
LOl sorry... my friends and i call him doorbell because we are not a fan of him. XD a'ryt can't wait :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
sorry for not updating recently. I'm quite busy nowadays since the semester just started in my university -_- I'll try to update this coming weekend though :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 10

“Why isn’t she answering?!” The very pregnant Ploy shouted at her cell phone as she was gently rubbing her round tummy. Few heads turned to her to see what the commotion was all about. Three women were seated at the farthest table of the restaurant; all of them having their own business.

“Leave her alone, Ploy. She’s not Aff if she’s here on time.” Joy said as she was reapplying lip gloss on her pouty lips. Being a sought-after fashion consultant, she has to make sure she always looks her best; all the time.

“It would take hours before she gets here.” Rita said. Her attention was on the mouth-watering chocolate cake that she has been feasting since they arrived.

“I give up!” Ploy shouted then she finally stopped trying to call Aff. Being pregnant had made Ploy a bit moody lately. In a few minutes, the person that they have been waiting for finally arrived. Aff was catching her breath when she arrived and she also looks tired. It’s as if she ran all the way to the restaurant.

“After 5 long years, you finally showed up!” Ploy said. There was a hint of irritation on her voice but Aff knew she wasn’t really irritated to see her.

“I miss you too, Ploy.” Aff said and hugged her pregnant friend. Joy and Rita hugged her as well before she took an empty sit beside Rita. Before Aff could speak, Joy immediately started to interrogate her.

“You know you have lots of explaining to do, Aff.” Joy said as she looked at her with her detective eyes. Aff was aware on what her friend was talking about. 3 pairs of eyes were excitedly looking at her, as if those eyes were already extracting information from her brain. She smiled nervously at them.

“Explaining? What are you talking about?” Aff said nervously and placed all her attention on the cake.

“Oh come on, Mrs. Atichart! You know what we’re talking about.” Rita said as she pulled the platter of cake away from Aff.

“So, when did you two got married? When did you gave birth to your son?” Joy asked but before
Aff could answer her, another question came in.

“Where did you had your honeymoon?” Ploy asked excitedly.

“How is Aum Atichart in bed? Is he good?” Rita asked. The three women giggled at Rita’s question. Aff sighed. She knew she needed to tell the truth to her friends.

“Well, we got married—“ Aff was surprised when she suddenly felt someone gave her a peck on the cheek. To everyone, it looks like a very innocent peck but Aff felt his tongue flicker over her hot skin. She instantly knew that it was her husband who did that. The 3 women started to giggle like high school girls as Aum gave them his famous sexy smile.

“Good afternoon, ladies. I didn’t know my gorgeous wife has gorgeous friends as well.” Aum said as he continued smiling at them. Such a flirt!, Aff thought to herself. Setting her irritation aside, Aff introduced her friends to Aum.

“I’ll be going now then. I’ll be meeting an important client in an hour. It was nice meeting you ladies.” He said but before he left he whispered something on her wife’s ear.

“I’ll punish you later in bed for leaving me alone a while ago…” After sharing that passionate kiss on the fitting room, Aff immediately left since she didn’t know how to face her husband after the kiss. Intense lust was very evident on Aum’s whisper and unexpectedly, Aff was getting all excited. Her hormones started working up and it felt like her body suddenly felt hot. Aum gave her again that innocent-on-the-outside-but-hot-and-wild-on-the-inside peck on the cheek and left.

“You’re husband is so…dreamy.” Joy said as her eyes were still on Aum who was now outside the restaurant.

“He’s one hot daddy.” Rita said with the same expression as Joy.

“I agree. One super hot daddy indeed.” Even Ploy, who was married and pregnant, shared the same expression with those two single ladies. Aff chuckled at their expressions. She felt so blessed for having a very good-looking husband like Aum.

“A hot daddy like him is very limited edition. I’m so lucky I got him first.” Aff joked around. All of them started to laugh. It was just like the good old times; all four of them checking out one guy. But still, they don’t end up fighting because of him.

“Now now, it’s time for your explanation, honey.” Joy told Aff. She thought they had already forgotten about. Aff told them the whole story about her marriage to Aum. She told them almost everything, except for the part where Aum gave her a tattoo. She had attempted on having the tattoo erased before but at the very last minute, she decided she wanted to keep it. Although it gave her painful memories, the tattoo became special to her as the years passed by.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aum revved his car’s engine to life. He had set an appointment with an interior designer who would design Arik’s nursery. He would also meet up with his lawyer to change his son’s last name to Atichart. Arik would officially be his legal heir.

So many erotic thoughts had been playing on Aum’s head the moment he left the restaurant. He badly wanted to drag Aff out of the place and go home with her. He wanted to toss his wife on his huge bed, undress her and plant kisses on every inch of her body…just like when Arik was conceived during that unforgettable night in Paris.

His wild imagination was suddenly interrupted when a cell phone rang. It wasn’t Aum’s cell phone that was ringing, it was Aff’s. She left her cell phone on the shop a while ago so the kind store manager gave it to him instead. Aum took the cell phone from his pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was an unknown number. He was hesitant to answer it at first but the cell phone kept on ringing until it became so distracting. Aum pressed a button to answer the call but before he could even speak, the person on the other line immediately spoke. It was a male’s voice.

“Aff? Aff? I’ve been trying to reach you for 2 years now! I miss you so much! Did your husband already sign the divorce papers?”

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
OOoo... wonder how that guys is related to Aff... haha.... ??? thanks

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for reading! :D and yes, the wild part comes next :w-scene-pop-corn: but I don't know when will I be able to update :( my schedule this semester is f*cked up -_- I have classes from Monday to Sunday and that's until September :( I'll still try my best to update this IF I have time LOL

paige

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for reading! :D and yes, the wild part comes next :w-scene-pop-corn: but I don't know when will I be able to update :( my schedule this semester is f*cked up -_- I have classes from Monday to Sunday and that's until September :( I'll still try my best to update this IF I have time LOL
tat leaves saturday, so make it happen! (yea tats an order and yea im yellin)

cecilia

Staff member
Donna, here's the promise poster na .. i hope you can update this soon

Version 2: http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9448/overnightbride.png

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it's so pretty na p'ceci..
but donna wanted this ff deleted :(
i just don't have the guts too LOL..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Ceci, thanks for the wonderful poster. I love it! :wub: :wub:
LOL I think I'm just going to continue this one, aiko :D but I'll probably update this slowly

cecilia

Staff member
Omg .. julie, you got me scare .. i almost have a heart attack and then boom, i saw donna's post .. *sighed* .. so relief

Donna, do whatever you have to do .. take forever but please don't' delete this .. i love it .. and usually when i say i love it .. that means it's the SIZZLE in my book of fanfiction If i can wait for Sarn .. i can wait for you eternity too lol -- please continue ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL.. whoo.. good thing i didn't delete this LOL... i wouldn't have deleted it anyways.. :rofl: hehe..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
A/N: After almost 4 months, I have finally updated! LOL I'm not sure when will I be updating again though. For now, just enjoy reading the latest chapter :D

Chapter 11

““Aff? Aff? I’ve been trying to reach you for 2 years now! I miss you so much! Did your husband already sign the divorce papers?” The man on the line spoke with so much emotion on his voice. Aum was staring blankly on air after hearing what the caller had asked. His heart beat started to pump rapidly, blood pressure started to shoot up and his muscle tensed. He could kill anyone now if someone gets on his way. Not wanting to hear the man’s voice, Aum immediately ended the called. He leaned his head on the head rest of his car, closed his eyes and breathed deeply. He suddenly felt a pang of jealousy. In his entire life, never had he felt so possessive over a woman.
If only I’ve been good to her since the very start, things would be different now… , Aum thought. So many things have been playing on his mind. He revved the engine to life and drove the car as fast as he can. At this very moment, he would do anything to let his wife stay with him and no one is going to stop him from doing so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was almost midnight. Aum was so tired and he felt as if his body is about to give up. He had done so many things today; he had done what he think was right. Unknown to Aff, Aum had already changed his son's last name to his then made him his legal heir. All of the properties that was under his name will be Arik's someday. It was unfair on Aff's part but still, Aum thinks it will be better if he won't tell it to her.

He stopped his car right in front of the Atichart mansion. He let out a sigh as he went down from his car. There were only a few lights on and it seems like the humongous house was empty because of the serenity of the entire place. Everyone's must be sleeping now..., he thought. Aum made his way to the grand staircase then went up to his room.

So slowly, he opened the door of his bedroom. He took a peak first before finally entering. The light was still on but the only thing he could hear was the sound coming from the air conditioner. He walked towards the bed, standing near the edge. For a while, he stared at Aff's lovely face. He again remembered the mysterious phone call earlier. Few days from now, the private detective he hired would surely report to him all the information he could find out about him. His future actions were still uncertain; what's important for him now is to confirm if that man and his wife really had a relationship. His thoughts were immediately shifted to his beautiful wife, sleeping on his king size bed. There was something about Aff that was just too addicting to him. He could just stand there for the whole night and watch her sleep; he’ll never get tired of her, not even a bit. Beside her was Arik. A smile came to his face as he was looking at the product of their lustful night in Paris. All of his weariness faded away as he was staring at his son.

He took Aff’s cell phone from his pocket then placed it on the side table. As he placed the cell phone on the table, a colorful book suddenly caught his attention. It looks like a diary with a picture of Arik and a cute drawing of the Eifel tower. Aum silently chuckled as he picked up the book. He opened it and started to read. The first page of the book contained a little ultrasound photo with a caption “My First Photo.” He may not pinpoint where the fetus was on the ultrasound photo but still, he couldn’t prevent himself from smiling. Below the photo was a message. It seems like it was Aff’s handwriting. Aum started to read it.

Hey baby! Guess what? I just found out about you today! To tell you honestly, you’ve surprised Mommy so much! I never expected to have you right now but Mommy still loves you much. The doctor took your picture today and she even let me hear your heartbeat. Baby, you’ve made Mommy so happy today. I won’t be alone now ‘coz I already have you. I can’t wait to see you in a few months!

P.S. Daddy hasn’t met you yet but I know he also loves you as much as I do.
Love lots,
Mommy :D

He couldn’t really stop himself from smiling. Aum thought that Aff was just too sweet writing a letter to their baby and he even included him in his message. He scanned the diary. It was filled with photos of Arik, some with Aff but mostly it was just Arik. How he wished he was with Aff during her entire pregnancy. He wished he was the first one to find out about her pregnancy. He could’ve comforted her during those rough times when she had her morning sickness. He could’ve been the first person she’d call whenever she had food cravings. And most importantly, he could’ve been with his wife when she was about to give birth. Aum flipped through the pages until he reached the latest entry on the diary. There was no message on the latest entry but it was just a picture. It was a picture of him and Arik sleeping with a caption, “My First Photo with Daddy.” Aum could’ve been happier. Aff may not tell him directly that he is Arik’s father but it shows in her actions. He placed the diary back to the side table, headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

Aff suddenly woke up when she heard the gush of water from the shower. He must be home…, she told herself. When she was about to stand up and get a glass of warm milk for Aum, Arik suddenly started to cry. She grabbed a milk bottle from the table then picked her son up to feed him.

“My boy’s already awake?” Aum spoke as he came out from the bathroom. Aff turned his attention to her husband who was drying his hair with a towel. He was wearing a pair of boxer shorts and was shirtless. Aff immediately turned her head towards her son, trying to hide the blush on her face. Don’t tease me now, hot daddy…Not now, please!, Aff pleaded on her mind. Aum went inside his walk-in closet and grabbed a white shirt before heading to the bed.

“Hey there, little man! Daddy missed you so much.” Aum told Arik. The little boy didn’t paid attention to his milk anymore and started playing with it. He started drooling and made bubbles with his milk.

“It seems like Arik loves his Daddy more than his milk.” Aff smiled at him as she was wiping his little chin. Aum was speechless for a moment and a smile was permanent on his face when he heard what Aff just said.

“Aum, will you stop smiling like that? You look silly.” Aff told him. Aum took the baby from her arms and started to play to him.

“I just like it when you call me Daddy.” Aum told her as he was making funny faces which made Arik laugh. Aff chuckled. It was only right to call him that, after all, he is Arik’s Daddy. Aum and Arik only played for a few minutes until Arik was sleepy. Aum laid down beside his son and Aff also laid down on the opposite side, making Arik in between them. Aff lulled her little boy to sleep. Aum watched Arik until he fell asleep.

“Aff, thank you…” Aum whispered as he was looking straight to her eyes with the most sincere look on his eyes. Aff looked at him confusingly as she was lightly patting her sleeping son’s leg.

“For what?” Aff whispered back.

“For this little angel here. Thank you for keeping him. Thank you for loving him.” Aum whispered and lightly kissed his son’s chubby cheek. Aff suddenly became teary-eyed. She never knew that Aum has a soft side as well. She knew him as the lustful playboy who sleeps with different women. She knew him as her husband who hurt her so much during their wedding night and leaving her running away from him. After 4 years, they coincidentally met half way around the world and he accidentally got her pregnant. She thought he is just her baby daddy and telling her about her pregnancy wouldn’t be a good idea. But instead, it was the opposite. He only met Arik for a few weeks and yet here he is, already thanking her for keeping their son. He didn’t even have a single doubt about being the baby’s father. It was shows in his actions that he loves Arik so much. Little by little, the hatred and sorrow that was on her heart was slowly fading away. Only time will tell on what will happen with their marriage.

“I should thank you too…If I hadn’t met you in Paris, we won’t have our little angel here…” She whispered. Both of them stared at each others’ eyes for a brief moment. The urge to kiss Aff was so hard for Aum to fight to. Aum suddenly stood up and went to the other side of the bed. Without hesitations, he kissed Aff’s lips so sweetly, nibbling on every inch of it. Aff was caught on the whirlwind of passion and lust that was conquering her entire being. She has been addicted to his kisses that all she could do was respond to his hungry kisses. As of this moment, Aum’s lips were Aff’s favorite thing and kissing him has become her favorite hobby. The kiss started to deepen but Aum tried his very best to control himself. He didn’t want to make love to her with their son on the bed. Aff was slowly lying on the bed and Aum was just following her every action until he was now on top of her. They kept on kissing until both of them are almost out of breath.

“I….think….hmmmmm….we…..should…..stop…for….now….” Aff whispered, in between their kisses. Aum was now starting to nibble her earlobe then he ran his wet playful tongue on her neck and went back to tease her lips again. Aff could already feel his huge bulge over her stomach. Her nipples started to get erected as Aum’s upper torso was erotically brushing over it. Aum stopped kissing her but they remained on their awkward position.

“We can go to the closet right now and do it there.” Aum said and he started to kiss her again. This time, he ran his hand under her shirt and started to caress her breasts. Aff couldn’t stop herself from moaning because of the wonderful sensations that she is feeling right now. Their kissing session was suddenly interrupted when Aff’s cell phone started to ring. Aum took her cell phone and answered the call. It was Taew. She called Aff to inform her that she couldn’t accompany her to the pediatrician tomorrow.

“Ok, Taew, I’ll tell your sister. I’ll go with her instead.” Aum whispered to the cell phone while his other hand was still under Aff’s shirt, playing with her nipple. Their faces were still so close to each other even if Aum was talking on the phone so Aff was trying so hard not to moan or else Taew would definitely hear her. He was wearing a very sexy smile on his face while his eyes were fixed on Aff’s. Aum’s hand travelled lower and went inside Aff’s now soaking wet underwear. He started to slowly caress Aff’s wet womanhood. It was a bittersweet torture for Aff since she couldn’t moan loudly. Aum was surely multitasking. He was pleasuring his wife while talking on the phone.

“I have to accompany her to a what?”” Aum sounded so confused, trying to hide the lust from his voice. His fingers started to get wet as well from caressing Aff on her most private part.

“Ok, Ok, I will. I’ll just tell her tomorrow. Taew, I’m in a middle of an important business right now so I need to hang up.” He hanged up the cell phone and conquered his wife’s lips again but he stopped caressing her private part. After kissing her, he looked again at her face but this time, he looks confused.

“Taew said you’ll be seeing a breastfeeding coach tomorrow. Is that coach a man or a woman?” Aum asked as he moved some of the strands of her hair that was almost covering her face. Aff chuckled.

“Of course, it’s a woman, silly.” Aff said as he kissed the tip of his nose. After learning that the coach was a woman, Aum displayed a boyish smile for Aff.

“I think we should go to sleep now. We can do this again tomorrow night.” Aum said as he stood up and was about to get back to his side of the bed. For the last time, he kissed his wife again and finally went to the other side of the bed. Aff was getting ready for bed when Aum spoke again.

“Mrs. Atichart, I want another baby soon….” He whispered which made Aff smile.

---TBC---