The Overnight Bride

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Author's Note: I'M BACK!! :) since I have a 3-week vacation, I decided to post a new fanfic. I'll try my very best to finish it before my vacation ends :D anyways, the plot of my fanfic is almost the same as the plot on our group fanfic before but I'll make it less dramatic :) and of course, I'll be using my favorite couple, Aum and Aff :) enjoy reading!

PS: can someone please a poster for me? I don't know anything about editing pictures lol

Prologue

Paris, France
May 2010

She slowly opened her eyes when she felt her stomach grumble. With all her strength, she tried to sit on the huge king-size bed. A smile slowly crept on her lips as she took a glimpse on the window. From the hotel room, she could see the famous Eifel Tower as well as the very beautiful Paris lights. She had been to the French capital for a couple of times but still, its beauty never fails to amaze her. Her precious moment was suddenly ruined when she heard a loud snore beside her.

“I’m so dead…” She whispered to herself as she looked under the covers. She was naked from head to toe! Beside her was a naked man, a very handsome sleeping naked man. He was no stranger to her. She had met him once and at that moment, she knew she needed to avoid him.

”How on earth did he found me? How did I end up in bed with him? WHY ARE WE NAKED?!” She covered her mouth as she gasped. The man beside her started fumbling the blankets. She quickly stood up and gathered her clothes.

She knew that she needed to run away from him...again.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 1

1 year later…

“Damn…I should’ve just borrowed dad’s jet…” Aff whispered to herself. She had been trying to get some sleep for the past 10 hours but she was really unfortunate for not getting any, all thanks to the snoring old man behind her.

“Do you need anything, Ms. Taksaorn?” One of the cabin crew asked her. She smiled and slightly shook her head. She isn’t surprised that most of the cabin crew knew her. Who wouldn’t? She was already in the newspapers before she was even born!

Aside from being wealthy as anyone could ever imagine, Aff Taksaorn is undeniably gorgeous as well. Women envy her; men worship her. Every girl wants to be on her shoes. Everyone thinks that she’s so fortunate for having a multi-millionaire father. These past 5 years, she’d been traveling around the world and spending money as if there’s no tomorrow. Nobody knew that she had a grave reason why she didn’t want to stay in Thailand.

In a few minutes, the airplane would land in Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Her heart started to beat rapidly. She never felt so nervous in her entire life. It’s as if her destination was to hell. Very few people knew she was coming back. Her father insisted that she should have a handful of body guards once she arrived but Aff refused. Media’s curiosity would be aroused if body guards would follow every where she goes. She didn’t want her arrival to be publicly known. Not now.

How she wished the airplane just landed anywhere but Bangkok. Aff was very hesitant to go home but she felt that she needed to. She needed to face the problem that she left 5 years ago.

The Wild Heiress is back.

It has been a week since she arrived in Bangkok and yet, she felt she's still not ready to face him. After what happened between them a year ago in Paris, she decided that she won't see him again for the rest of her life. But, there are some things that needs to be fixed and seeing him is the only solution.

The clock strikes at 9. At last, she’ll be seeing her sister after a long time. Besides her dad, her sister is one of the few people that she trusts the most. Although she is just her half-sister, Aff loved her dearly since she is the only sibling that she has.
She walked in to her bathroom to take a shower. Aff’s mind was filled of stories that she wanted to share to her sister. A smile slowly crept to her lips. How she missed her sister a lot. One by one, Aff took off the pieces of clothing that she was wearing. She was only wearing her underwear when she saw a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror. Her smile immediately faded away. She ran a finger over her left chest, where her tattoo is located. A shiver ran down to her spine as she remembered how she had the tattoo; how he branded her as his. On her left chest, close to her heart, a tattoo of a rose with thorns on its stem is placed. And above the rose was the devil’s own name. Aum Atichart.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much for the first update!

Can't wait!

nikki1786

LizQuen
welcome back don :)
surprisingly you got a fanfic na agad to share with us. how's the possible having 3-week vacation? but JUNE's approaching, that means it's time to go back to school. or are you taking up REVIEW this year?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my classes starts on June 20. nope, I'm not taking up review classes yet. I'll be in 4th year this coming semester :) only 2 semesters to go! lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 2

Rita had just finished baking carrot cake. A smile came to her as she took the cake from the oven. Every time she bakes carrot cake, she’d always remember her best friend, Aff. She knew it was her favorite and that woman could finish a slice in less than a minute. 5 years had passed since she last saw her and she’d missed her terribly.

It was still early. Her café opens in an hour and Rita, together with her barista, is doing last minute preparations. Unexpectedly, the door’s chime started to sound, indicating that someone just opened the door. A woman, dressed in simple white tank top, worn-out jeans and a pair of black Chuck Taylor’s walked in. Her hair was neatly tied but her face was almost covered by her aviator sunglasses and baseball cap.

“Uhmm… Excuse me Ma’am, but were still close…” The barista uttered politely but it seems like the woman didn’t hear her nor even saw her! She was walking straight through the kitchen.
Rita heard her employee so she decided to check it out herself. She placed the cake on the preparation table and took off her apron. Before she could open the kitchen door, it suddenly flung open.

“I knew it! I’ll be having carrot cake for breakfast today.” The woman muttered. Rita already knew who that woman is just by hearing her voice. She hugged the woman so tight until she couldn’t breathe.

“AFF!! Where have you been? I miss you so much!” Rita said happily. It’s as if she had found a long-lost sister. She finally let go of her best friend so she could study her even more. Aff took off her shades and cap. She was still wearing a huge smile on her face.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, what’s with the outfit, Aff? You don’t look like the heiress that I used to know. I must say, you look prettier and sexier right now.” Rita chuckled as she took a cup of coffee. They were seated on the far end of the café. Aff has been feasting on the freshly baked carrot cake that she didn’t even heard the compliment that Rita gave her.

“I don’t want the media to find out that I’m back. I’ll be leaving again in 2 weeks.” Aff said. She was so busy with her cake and she wasn’t even looking at Rita as she spoke. Her best friend makes the best carrot cake in the whole world and Aff would die if she hasn’t had it for another 5 years.

“You’re already planning to leave? Why did you left by the way? And where were you staying these past few years?” Rita asked. Aff knew questions would be endless from her best friend. She wanted to tell so many things to her but she’s not sure if she’s ready.

“I have reasons why I left…” Aff suddenly stopped eating and she suddenly looked weary. Rita was still asking her questions but her mind isn’t registering those questions. Little by little, she is drifting away from reality…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years ago…
The beautiful sunset was astonishing. It seems like the sun and the ocean were becoming as one. The view can be clearly seen from the vacation home of her stepfather. Aff was looking at it. She was intently praying that everything that is happening to her right now is just a dream; a dream that one day she’d be able to wake up. There was a faint knock on her door.

“C-come in….” Aff croaked. It was her father who just entered. She ran to his arms and cried. Her father hugged her while slowly patting his back.

“Sssshhhh… Don’t cry, my princess… I don’t want to see this beautiful bride crying…” Her father kissed her forehead. Although her parents divorced when she was only 5, Aff and her father were very close. Her father would always bring her to his trips and every weekend, Aff would sleep on his father’s place. She grew closer to her father than her mother whom she was living with.
It was her mother’s idea to marry her off to a stranger. At an early age, Aff was becoming a rebel. She’d do whatever she wants, not thinking about her family’s reputation. She was untamable. Both her father and stepfather didn’t like the idea of Aff marrying someone she doesn’t even know. Both men loved Aff so much that all they wanted for Aff is to be happy. But Aff’s mother is very stubborn. Even if the whole world is against her, she wouldn’t change her mind.

“Let’s go down. Everyone’s waiting for you…” Her father told her and smiled. His smile was very reassuring. She knew that her father won’t leave her, no matter what.
At the garden of the villa, a few guests were waiting for the bride. Only a few were invited in this secret wedding. Both the bride and the groom didn’t want a grand celebration and they didn’t even want people to know about it. The groom and the best man, along with the other guests, were waiting for the bride to come down.

“Aff Taksaorn is a good catch…” Tik whispered to his best friend. Aum Atichart chuckled. He was the top bachelor of Thailand and now, he was about to step down from his throne. He knew Aff Taksaorn by name but not personally. He’d often read articles about her on the society page and most of them are about her caprices. Aff’s mother asked him to tame her and he exactly know what to do.

After a few moments, the bride and her father was already walking down the aisle. The make-up she was wearing couldn’t hide the puffiness of her eyes. She’s been crying and begging to stop this nonsense wedding for days and her mother’s mind won’t change. From distance, she saw her groom. He was wearing an all-white suit. Although from afar, she knew that the man was handsome. Aff swallowed an invisible lump. She was so nervous that she wanted to run away but she knew she can’t. A battalion is guarding the entire area, just to make sure she won’t run away.

They had finally reached the end of the aisle. It felt like Aff’s world stopped turning the moment her father gave her hand to the stranger who’s going to be her husband soon. Aff could see the man closely now.

“So this is the Aum Atichart that they were talking about…”
Aff thought. She knew it wasn’t the right time to study him but she can’t help it. The man was undeniably handsome, but he was intimidating as well. He didn’t even smile or looked at her directly!

Vows were said and the wedding was about to end. It came down to the traditional final step.

“You may kiss the bride.” The priest uttered. Aff was unsure about it but Aum wasn’t. Slowly, he lifted Aff’s veil, placed his hands on the sides of Aff’s face and planted a kiss on her lips. The kiss was quick yet breathtaking on Aff’s part. Their lips parted but Aum was still holding her face closely to him. Their lips were still almost touching.

“You’re mine forever…” Aum whispered. Aff was confused.

“Earth to Aff! Are you still there?” Rita asked when she noticed her best friend was not paying any attention to her. Aff wore her sunglasses and cap again. She stood up and looked at her best friend.

“I’ll be back later after I talk to him.” Aff told her and immediately left.

cecilia

Staff member
wah, DONNA'S back! I'm excite for this .. thank you na.

i'll make a poster for you b/c i miss my ATEAM so dearly! I want to see them together so so much!
thank you for the fic na == i hope you have time to finish it too but if it's too much, you can take your time too .. all that matter is that you're back in full blast with my ateam! :wub:

btw, love the prologue -- i want another ARISOYA somehow incorporate in here ( i hope it's not too much to ask to include like a 30 second clips of it somewhere lol)

wondering what the devil aum is up to? -- sound so mysterious with the 1st chapter ^^ Update soon ^^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wahhh it's so good so far. I hope you finish this since the other Ateam authors haven't finished their fanfics at all.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
wah, DONNA'S back! I'm excite for this .. thank you na.

i'll make a poster for you b/c i miss my ATEAM so dearly! I want to see them together so so much!
thank you for the fic na == i hope you have time to finish it too but if it's too much, you can take your time too .. all that matter is that you're back in full blast with my ateam! :wub:

btw, love the prologue -- i want another ARISOYA somehow incorporate in here ( i hope it's not too much to ask to include like a 30 second clips of it somewhere lol)

wondering what the devil aum is up to? -- sound so mysterious with the 1st chapter ^^ Update soon ^^
LOL another ARISOYA? we'll see :) I'm going to try my best to finish this as soon as I can. expect a couple of willing scenes in this fic :blush:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3

“P’Aff!!!” A very familiar voice was heard across the street. Aff, who was about to ride a cab, saw a figure of a lady coming towards her. Without hesitations, Aff ran to the lady and hugged her so tight.

“Are you trying to run away from me again, P’Aff?” Taew Teemarak asked her sister as she dearly hugged her.

“I miss you so much.” Aff told her little sister. Taew is her half-sister. When Aff was 7, her mother got married again and gave birth to Taew. Both girls love each other dearly and were inseparable but 5 years ago, there were some circumstances that caused them to be far apart from each other. Taew, being the obedient daughter, was told by their mother to study in America. Aff was supposed to go with her to study as well but she refused so she decided to stay in Thailand. The sisters broke their hug and went inside Rita’s café.

“P’Rita, are my orders ready?” Taew asked. She knew it was still too early to pick up her orders for the charity event she will be attending this morning but Taew was an early bird. Being late is what she hates the most.

“It will be ready in an hour. You can wait for it if you want.” Rita’s voice was heard from the kitchen.

“Just help yourselves with all the cakes and coffee out there, okay?” Rita added. The sisters took a seat on the table by the window.

“So, how are you?” Aff asked her little sister first.

“I’m fine. I’m very fine. I just came back few days ago. Wait, we should not be talking about me. We should be talking about YOU! How’s life? Where have you been? And look at you! You’ve gotten so sexy! Look at those boobies! Those were not that big before!” Taew told her sister while Aff laughed out loud.

“Silly girl. I’m quite busy with some things lately.” Aff told her sister as she grabbed another slice of carrot cake.

“You? Busy with things? Like what? Busy with boys, shopping and traveling?” Taew asked her sarcastically. Aff snorted as she again took another bite of her cake.

“Seriously, I’ve been busy managing Dad’s business in New York. So, how’s Mom and Uncle Tai?” Although she is not in good terms with her mom, Aff still misses her. She misses her Uncle Tai as well, her stepfather, since he had treated her as his own daughter while she was still leaving with them.

“That, I don’t know. I still haven’t seen them since I came back. They’re in South Africa right now. They won’t be back until next month so you can freely roam around Thailand without worrying about Mom catching you and imprisoning you at home for the rest of your life.” Taew told her and both of them laughed again. She asked her big sister to stay at home with her but Aff refused. Both girls needs a lot of catching up to do but it needs to be interrupted because of Taew’s duties.

“P’Aff, I’m sorry I have to leave. I have an urgent meeting to attend to.” Taew told her sister as she stood up and gave her sister a peck on the cheek.

“Oh, are you free this Sunday? Lunch, maybe? I’d like to introduce you to someone and I’m sure you’ll love him.” Aff asked her younger sister with a meaningful smile on her face.

“Him? Hmmmm…is he someone close to you?” Taew asked and Aff answered her with a nod.

“Okay! It’s settled. Sunday lunch date with you and him then! I can’t wait to meet him!” Taew said excitedly. Before leaving, Taew gave her cell phone number so she can contact her.

“P’Rita, I’ll just come back to pick up the cakes later, okay?” Taew told Rita and left hurriedly with her bodyguards. After Taew left, Rita came out from the kitchen holding 2 goblets and a bottle of Aff’s favorite wine. She placed it on the table and started pouring wine on the goblets.

“Oh, I can’t drink anything with alcohol. It’s bad for my—“ Aff stopped at midway. Rita looked at her confusingly.

“It’s bad for your what?” Rita asked her curiously.

“Nothing. I should be going now. I’ll be back later.” Aff told her best friend as she hurriedly headed towards the door. Rita was only staring at her until she was outside her café. She knew something was wrong with her best friend.

After ordering, Aum immediately grabbed the seat near the window. He took a glance on his wrist watch. It was almost 11 in the morning. Any minute now, he knew she would be coming. Aum knew his wife hated him so much; he knew she despised him. But he’d die if he won’t be able to see her again. After what happened between them in Paris, Aum could not stop thinking about her. He had to endure so many sleepless nights all because of her.

Aum was subconsciously looking at the window when he saw a familiar figure crossing down the street. A faint smile crawled upon his lips. The woman from outside of the shop was also wearing a smile when she saw Aum.

Taew was so excited to see her P’Aum again. Since she went abroad, she didn’t have the chance to catch up and talk to her good friend. Without hesitations, Taew wrapped her arms around Aum; just like a little sister hugging her big brother.

“How are you, P’Aum?” Taew asked sweetly as they broke their hug. From the look on her face, Taew was undeniably happy and so was Aum. It wasn’t unusual for them to be this close since their parents are business partners.

“I’m doing well. Hey, since when did you come back? No one even bothered to tell me that you’re here.” Aum said as he pouted like a little boy. Taew find him so cute every time he does that.

“I just arrived few days ago. You’re such a workaholic now so I didn’t even dare to call you.” Taew joked. When he was younger, Aum was known to be a certified playboy in the circle. He easily gets tired of women but still, a lot had fallen head over heels for him. But when a rumor was spilled about his secret marriage a couple of years ago, his womanizing toned down and he focused more on the family business.

“At least, I’ve seen you now. By the way, how’s your sister?” Aum asked. Taew, who knew Aum hadn’t met her sister yet, looked surprised. Taew had been trying her best to set up a date for Aum and her sister before but her plan would always fail. After a hundred of failed plans, Taew finally gave up thinking that they are not really meant to be.

“You’ve met P’Aff? Where? When? So what do you think? She’s pretty, right?” Instead of answering his question, Taew threw in more questions at him. Aum chuckled as he watched her friend getting really excited.

“Well, I met her on a wedding 5 years ago and I bumped into her in Paris last year.” Aum answered frugally.

“That’s it? You haven’t seen her again?” Taew asked; she was quite disappointed. Aum nodded. The cake that he ordered was ready so he was about to leave.

“I’m leaving now. I’ll see you around.” Aum told her and kissed her cheek. He also gave his number to her so they can be in touch. But before he stepped out of the café, Taew called him again.

“Wait, P’Aum! Is it true?” Taew asked him. Aum looked confused but he exactly knew what she was talking about.

“What’s true?” Aum asked.

“Is it true that you’re already married?” Taew asked. She had heard the rumor when she was abroad. Taew had asked her parents about it but even them doesn’t know the truth. Aum just smiled at her and left. On the way to his car, Aum’s cell phone began to ring. He chuckled when he saw Taew already calling him.

“P’Aum, if you’re still single and available, I’d gladly hook you up with my sister.” Taew said. Aum is really getting amused. He didn’t know that Taew was so persistent in getting the two of them together.

“I’ll see you around, Taew.” Aum said and turned off his cell phone. He revved the car’s engine to life and raced his way to his office. Earlier, he had received a text message that Aff was planning to go to his office instead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

“You may kiss the bride.” The priest uttered. Aff was unsure about it but Aum wasn’t. Slowly, he lifted Aff’s veil, placed his hands on the sides of Aff’s face and planted a kiss on her lips. The kiss was quick yet breathtaking on Aff’s part. Their lips parted but Aum was still holding her face closely to him. Their lips were still almost touching.

“You’re mine forever…” Aum whispered. Aff was confused. From the way he whispered, intense lust was very noticeable. Aff wanted to feel disgusted about it but she felt different. Emotions are clashing inside her body. His words sent a shiver down her spine but the feel of his lips against her was a different story. Her heart was pounding wildly and she felt like hot lava was running through her veins.

Aff felt like she was just dreaming and she wasn’t sure if it’s nightmare or a beautiful dream. The next thing she knew, she was inside a fast moving car that Aum was driving. She didn’t know where they are heading and although she wanted to ask him, it feels like she was unable to speak. A few minutes later, the car came to a full halt. Aum already went down but Aff was still in the car. Her eyes lingered around the area. The place looks like a pub, a very small pub to be exact. The car suddenly flung open and Aum’s strong hand held her small wrist. The man was literally dragging her out of the car!

“Where are you taking me?! I’m hurt!” Aff said, begging. Aum didn’t answer her, nor even glanced at her. He was holding Aff’s wrist so tight that she felt like her bone would snap any second now. They’ve entered the small and secluded place. Aff was right. It was indeed a pub. A few men were drinking and cheering on the women who were seductively dancing on the stage. She wasn’t sure though if those women have still their clothes on. People didn’t even notice them entering the place. Aum was hastily pulling her. At the end of the pub, there was a small door. Aum forcibly opened it and both of them went in. The smell in the pub was horrible but the smell inside the small room was worst. Sweat, alcohol, the smell of cigarette and some other things has been circulating inside. Not even a single window was in the place so the ventilation was horrible. Aff noticed that the walls were filled with different pictures of tattoos. They were also equipments used for tattooing. The sight of needle had made her panicked even more. She was so scared of needles. Aff wanted to run away but it was too late.

“Hey! I’ve brought you a customer!” Aum shouted. The door flung open again and a woman came in. Her face was beautiful but her arms were full of tattoo. From the way she dresses, it seems like she was a prostitute. She came to the table where the equipments are located and started preparing things. Aum grabbed Aff by her waist and placed her on a small bunk.

“You know what I want, right?” Aum asked and the woman nodded. Aff really wanted to run away. She was sure that this man can surely ruin her life.

“Where do you want me to put it?” The woman asked lazily. It’s as if she wasn’t interested on what she was doing. Aum almost ripped Aff’s gown into two.

“There! Place it there on her left chest, near her heart.” Aum told her. Those were the last words that Aff heard. She was silently crying but no one had noticed it. Before even the needle came in contact on her skin, she had already fainted and was unconscious for a few hours.

Aff was finally conscious again. The bed she was lying in was so soft. It’s as if she was lying on the clouds. She still felt dizzy and her entire body was aching. She suddenly felt cold and she finally noticed that she was almost naked! Only her underwear was left on. Aff was so confused. She had remembered she got married, went to some pub and after that, everything went blank. She didn’t know what went on afterwards.

Beside her was Aum who was in a deep sleep. Aff was sure was naked since she saw his underwear on the floor. Hatred and fear came to her. Aum had taken advantage of her last night! Tears were rolling down her cheek. She didn’t want to live with this kind of man for the rest of her life. Hurriedly, Aff stood up and rushed to the closet. There were clothes for women so she grabbed them and wore them as quick as she can. She wanted to be away from this place as fast as she can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Aff’s snapped back to reality when the cab driver spoke.

“We’re here, ma’am.” He politely said. Aff gave him the exact amount and stepped out of the car.

“There’s no turning back…” She whispered to herself. Before going inside the building, Aff was gathering all the courage she could have. She had made up her mind that no matter what happens; she would get what she wants. After taking a long deep breath, she made her way inside the building. People were looking at her but she was unaware. They might have not noticed that it was Aff Taksaorn who just came in but they surely noticed her clothes. She was wearing her usual attire since she came back. Plain tank top, a pair of jeans and sneakers; she also wore a baseball cap and a pair of aviator shades.

Aff plans were ruined because of what happened yesterday. Banks had been calling her to her hotel yesterday telling her that her credit card line had been cut off. She didn’t panic at first but when all of her credit card lines were cut, that’s when it sank in to her that she needed to get help. She was certain that her mother was the one who did it. Asking help from her friends would not be a good idea. If she did, her mother would immediately found out and would drag her back to their house. Asking help from her father would be no use at all. She would surely be asked to fly out of the country immediately. She’s not yet ready leave, she still has 1 week but it seems like she would stay here for a bit longer.

Aff knew where his office was so asking around was not necessary. She took the lift to go the topmost floor. Her heart was pounding wildly. She was so nervous that she wanted to turn back and leave. But it was too late. The elevator’s door slowly parted. Slowly, she walked out. It seems like all the courage she had been gone. Aff was breathing deeply again before she made she walked inside his office. She just walked in inside, not minding all the people around her.

“Excuse me, ma’am. Do you have an appointment? Mr. Atichart is busy-“ A woman told her but she didn’t mind. Instead, she just walked inside his office without even bothering to knock.
The door suddenly flung open. Aum, who was busy reading some contracts, looked up to see who just came in. As expected, it was her. He examined her from head to toe. Unconsciously, he was smiling as she was looking at her. The person in front of him was really pleasing to his eyes. Aff had changed a lot when he last saw her last year. She was skinny back then but now, she looks healthier and heavier at the right places. She was even more beautiful right now than the last time he saw her.

“Yes, Mrs. Atichart? What can I do for you?” Aum asked her as sweetly as he could. Aff’s mind was speaking but her lips were not even moving. She thought she would feel angry when she sees him but she was wrong. Unexpectedly, she suddenly became excited when she saw him.

”Damn! Why do you like that?! A devil like you should be ugly!!” Aff thought. She had remembered Aum to be handsome in a ragged a way. But now, he was more handsome and he looked so clean and fresh. Unexpectedly, her eyes glanced down at his lips. She never noticed that his were red and they seem to be luscious. Aff slightly shook her head when flashes of memories on what happened between them in Paris started playing on her mind. During that particular night, he was drunk but she wasn’t. Out of generosity, she just wanted to help the drunken Aum to go back to his hotel room; but some things got out of control. His kisses were too addicting and his touch was too hard to resist. The next thing she knew, they were in bed, naked and making hot passionate love. At times, she had regretted that something happened between them but most of the time, she sees it is as a blessing in disguise.

“I-I need money…” She said. Aff was standing on the middle of his office. Aum slowly walked towards her. She thought he was coming for her but she was wrong. Instead, Aum closed the door of his office and locked it as well. He knew he would ask money from her. Aum was the reason why Aff was penniless now.

“You can have all my money if you want…” Aff was surprised when Aum suddenly whispered at the back of her ear. She was taken aback from his action and she felt a shiver down her spine as he whispered. It was the exact same feeling that she felt on their wedding day. The feeling inside of her intensified when Aum suddenly pushed her until she could feel her back against the hard wall; Aum and the wall were literally squeezing him. Their faces were so close to each other now and both of them were looking intently at each others’ eyes. Aff didn’t want to blink thinking something would happen in a fraction of second. Aum wore his devilish smile and unexpectedly bent down. Slowly, his wet tongue came brushing to her soft neck. Aff wanted to push him away but her body felt numb and weak all over. She wanted to keep her eyes open but the erotic torture that he was doing to her was hard to fight off. She was really affected and she was again hypnotized to his invisible spell. Aff shut her eyes and bit her lip to prevent herself from moaning. Aum stopped what he was doing to see how Aff was reacting to his action. He chuckled as he saw Aff biting her lip with eyes closed. She immediately opened her eyes when she felt Aum’s hand going down her chest. He slightly pulled down her tank top until her tattoo was exposed. He lightly ran his finger around it. His touch sent an electrifying feeling to her body instantly. Aff felt a stronger current of electricity when Aum’s lips conquered her unprepared lips. She didn’t know what to do! The kiss was getting so passionate that Aff had just given in. She was accepting all the kisses he was doing and repaying it with the same passion as his. Aum didn’t expected that but he was glad because on how Aff reacted. He suddenly pulled away and took a seat on his executive chair. Aff wanted to kill herself at that very moment. She was so embarrassed on what she had done! Aff could see the satisfaction on his handsome face.

“I’ll give you all the money you want but under one condition.”

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, they're married but she's still out and about her business -- what's up with her? and why must he be so evil? i would hate him too if he drag me to get some random tattoo on my chest -- by my heart .. crazy!

Thank you for the update na -- i love every moment of it -- i could picture a wild version of NAMTAN MAI for her -- except they're married not having an affair together lol (society view)

The last sentence leave me wanting more -- UNDER ONE CONDITION? what kind of condition? hmmmm -- update soon!