The Outsiders I & II

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
The Outsiders I and II in Hmong dubb is now closed.

The Outsiders I:
The Outsiders I was pretty good. It was boring at some parts but definitely worth watching. Much more interesting than part 2.

The only part that made me teary was when Xiao Yan Zi got raped. That really really made me mad. ]:< For some reason, I didn't feel sad when Ah Hao died. I guess it's cause his character was really annoying towards the end or because I was skimming through for the lack of eng sub. But Hong Dou's death was really unexpected. If I didn't skip through that part, I would've cried my eyes out.

What really confused me was how did Xiao Yan Zi and Ah Hao's relationship change so much? I mean, at the end of part 2, they were still fine but towards the middle of part 1, they just started having all these problems so it really makes me wonder how that happened. Xiao Yan Zi was trying to keep the rape part away from Ah Hao in part 2 and their relationship was so good. So why is it that before/after Dan Zi came back, they started having problems?

And I hate how she rejected Blue/Dan Zi. They'd make a MUCH better couple than Ah Hao and Xiao Yan Zi. So sad for him. He understands and loves her so much. But at least he's happy with her.

Anyways, I'd totally recommend this to a friend even if they don't understand anything. Still a good drama. :)

The Outsiders II:
Just finished watching The Outsiders II and I find it really boring. It was interesting the first half, but the second half didn't really catch my attention. Idk if it's cause I didn't understand anything or what, but I wouldn't really recommend it unless you really want to know what happened during the 4 years that Dan Zi was in jail. Didn't cry at the end. I guess it's cause I didn't really pay attention to Ah Lie but I feel sad for Lei Lei. *sniff sniff

Saddest part was when Xiao Yan Zi had a miscarriage all because of Lao Shu's fault. I HATE LAO SHU AND AH BAO! They don't know anything about not hitting women. They need to be taught a lesson about that. ]:< So glad they died at the end of part 1 though. :)

So, as I said before, I wouldn't recommend the 2nd part to anyone unless you REALLY REALLY want to know what happened in the 4 years. It's just a waste of time. The only thing worth knowing in part 2 was what happened to Xiao Yan Zi not getting pregnant after getting raped by that old gay looking guy.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I've been trying to find this chinese series in Thai or one with english subtitle but cannot find it too. It is such a sad chinese series and really good too. The main guy Dylan Kuo is so handsome. I wish he would have some more series with Ady.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I've been trying to find this chinese series in Thai or one with english subtitle but cannot find it too. It is such a sad chinese series and really good too. The main guy Dylan Kuo is so handsome. I wish he would have some more series with Ady.
Lmao. I think he's the avg guy. Although, I prefer Blue Lan more than Dylan Kuo. I think Blue and Ady would've been a much better couple. I wish they were together after Dylan's death.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
You can find it was eng sub online at my soju,but I don't think they have it in hmongdubb.:)
They only have 13 episodes in eng sub on mysoju. The rest are non-subbed. Can't
believe it's been out for 6-7 years now and no one has finished subbing it. :(

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I like Blue too but mainly b/c of his character. Dylan on the other hand is very handsome in my opinion but I didn't like his character very much.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I like Blue too but mainly b/c of his character. Dylan on the other hand is very handsome in my opinion but I didn't like his character very much.
I LOVE Blue's character. And he's so cute! Dylan was kind of mehh, didn't
really catch my attention in terms of looks. But his character was really
sweet and loving even though he and Xiao Yan Zi had problems towards the
end.