The Other Side (NY Fanfic) - Complete

Lalashiie

sarNie Egg
As much as I want to rush you so i could binge read (selfish hahahaa), i know that u need time to write and think of how the story will go. This is really a good plot and story and I dont wanna see it wasted after much potential because you rushed it. But that’s also the downside. It’s so good I need more and more and would really love to ask you for more updates. Hahaha i cant make up my mind what to wish for hhhaha!

mschuckles

sarNie Egg
Ohoiiii..the chapter keeps getting better and better. That stolen goodnight kiss is so cute, it's remind me of Ryu and Mayumi. *why am I blushing rn?? :risas3:
and I love when Nadech is jealous, its shows that he started to like Yaya. Me cannot wait to read your next chapter :love:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Disclaimer: The events and situations in this fanfic is pure fiction and does not imply that it happened in real life.

A/N: A short update before I got hella busy than my normal.

Listen to this song, you wont regret it

Chapter 11.1 - Koo Jin, Koo Jing, Faen?

"Why dont we just walk?" Yaya suggested wiping her sweat as she stare at Nadech checking the pair of bike in front of them earning a bewildered look from him. "10 km is not that far away" She tried to speak casually but damn her voice quiver at the end betraying her.

"Are you serious?" Nadech asked shaking his head, "If you're sure 10km is walkable for you under this heat..."

Of course it's not okay! But walking might be faster at this rate for she does not know how to ride a bike.

"Erm- Arent you guys supposed to be hurrying by now?" the camera man beside them spoke, smiling at their antics.

Nadech and her shared a look at this with him pointing his lips towards the bike beside them.

"You two are in the last place in this competition you know?" his companion added waving an envelope with the logo of the show in his hand.

Honestly, it wasnt even their fault for she doesnt know why but their competitors, namely Mario and James Ma with their partners were just that driven to win this thing while the two of them were just chill.

It has been almost a month since their Hong Kong vacation and against their better judgement, they were convinced or should she say forced, by their management to take the people's current interest on them as an opportunity to promote their upcoming mini series by joining a reality show contest.

A Koo Jin themed competition to be exact.

"Okay fine" Yaya finally gave in sighing loudly, "I dont know how to ride a bike"

One thing they forgot though was that she and Nadech couldn't last a few second without at least arguing or teasing each other that instead of attracting viewers, they might just got the opposite.

Like right now.

"You still don't know how to ride a bike?!" Nadech chuckled amusely, it was almost offending if not for his gorgeous dimples she had to roll her eyes and pinched his arm.

"Dont worry" he began, winking at her before patting the back seat of the bike "I got you"

Left with no other choice, she climbed at the rear seat and hold on at the tip of his clothes earning a round of laughter from the camera man and other bystanders watching them.

"Hold on tight!" Nadech commanded before he started pedalling slowly realizing she wont do as he asked.

After a few minutes of riding like they were in a funeral, even the walking bystander walk faster than them, she finally got enough and pulled on his clothes.

"Erm- Can you go a little bit faster?" she asked for she might as well just walk if this continues...

"I love taking it slow sweet-" Nadech started that she immediately pinched his side to stop him from speaking, glaring at him when he looked at her briefly after his soft howling sound of pain, "Jesus. Alright alright, as you wish"

She was totally unprepared at the sudden increased of speed as they go downwards, she had to wrap her arms around his torso tight to stop herself from falling.

Their journey must have been fast, thanks to Nadech's stamina they had easily passed off one of the two couple, James Ma and Diana who looked shocked at them she even heard their friend asked the camera man if riding one bike is allowed.

It was however too late for her to realize that one of her slippers had gone off until they reached their destination where they had to leave the bike.

"Ya you can ride with us if you want?" the camera man suggested pointing at their motorbike.

Nadech cleared her throat loudly that she turn to look to find him shaking his head at their invitation. Not like she would agree anyway judging by its size. She's grateful alright but no thanks, she's not sure she can squeeze in and besides, she won't leave Nadech alone in this.

"Here" Nadech squatted turning his back in front of her, "Hop on"

Shouts of teasing made her almost hesitate and look around at the onlookers, before throwing caution to the wind and ride his back.

"I'm sorry" she whispered on his ear watching the sweat drops from his forehead.

"It doesnt matter, I think it was my fault for riding fast anyway" he started, glancing at her with a tired smile plastered on his face that she couldnt help but admire him. "Besides, it is a good excuse to be able to hold you like this in front of this people"

Or not.

Damn.

"Whatever" Ya rolled her eyes at him, "Just please carry on faster so we can finish this damn race"

"As you wish" Nadech repeated his earlier words she immediately hold on tighter knowing this time what was coming just in time before he began to run.

"Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Shrieks and shouts started when they reached the final destination surprising her at seeing their rather large fanbase in attendance. The hosts joined in the teasing while Mario and Taew look at them with open mouth surprise as Nadech drop her off on the nearby stool with their names.

"It must be good to be young and in love!" one of the host said giving them white board each.

"So since you two are here, you can start on the last part of the game by picking one of the question here in the bowl and you two should be able to have three correct guess of what the other will answer." the host explained before pointing at Mario and his partner, "Look they already had two answers guess correctly and would only need one more to finish so you need to hurry"

*1st question: Give one hobby of your partner which not many people know about?

Ya read the question aloud and only took one look at Nadech who smirked at her giving her a boyish smile she just knew he was thinking naughty things.

Shaking her head out of the gutter she crossed her fingers and quickly wrote "Photography"

"Correct!" the host exclaimed rather surprised as the onlookers 'ooed' and their fans screamed in joy. "Looks like you two were already at the getting to know each other stage?"

"Or already passed that eh?" another host chimed in earning another round of screams as Nadech picked another question.

*2nd question- Give the most absolute favorite food of your partner.

"This is easy" Nadech smiled at her knowingly after reading the question.

And just as he predicted, they answered another question correctly that by now their fanbase almost gone wild with the screaming especially when Mario and Taew failed to answer consecutive questions.

She surpressed a laugh when Taew ask Mario who only scratch his head, "How can you forget my birthday??"

"What a surprise" the host exclaimed in wonder at the turn of events while staring at her and Nadech curiously, "How do you know chocolate is the answer?"

"Because chocolate is always THE answer" he told the poor host who did not get it just as he winked at her, she rolled her eyes at him knowing the meaning behind his words.

*3rd question- Which is your partner scared of; a spider or a lizard?

Ya confidently wrote on her board and shake her head.

Whoever is in charge of the question should really be out of his mind because they are just too easy. At this rate, they'll win this competition-

"Wrong!" the host announced shocking her she almost dropped her board.

What? Isnt he afraid of cockroach????

"The choices does not involve cockroach" Nadech pointed out at her bewildered face

"Are you really afraid of cockroach Nadech?" one of the host asked him which he nodded shyly in response, the fanclub again erupted in screams, "At least we know that now. Thanks to Yaya"

"They answered wrongly and yet their fanclubs were celebrating like they won!"

*4th question - Which animal does your partner like better : cats or dogs?

Now this is tricky. She like dog a lot... but she like cats too. Now what to answer...

"Wrong again!"

"What?!" Nadech was genuinely surprised at his mistake, "I thought you like cats? Werent you keep on posting in IG this past few days about them?"

"I like cats" she confessed, "But I love dogs especially my hapa didnt you saw-"

Before she could finish however, a confetti was suddenly falling as they realized that Mario and Taew had already won the game.

The host congratulated the winning team naming them as second place and the third as James team who finally arrived with them in the area.

"Speaking of IG, what are you guys talking about last month that you two suddenly trend number one spot?" the host talk to them while the other got busy with the winning team.

"Oh." Yaya turned to look at Nadech before answering, "We must have been practicing that time" she explained, elbowing nadech to back her up.

"Yes I was trying to erm- keep my character into my inner feeling" Nadech added rubbing his neck.

"So you were acting then?" the host asked.

"No" he shook his head immediately at the wrong take of the poor host, "When we step outside the studio, we were just Nadech and Yaya. We never acted on each other outside lakorn."

Strangely, that is true, yaya contemplated. Even when they were in hong kong and were supposed to be pretending to be together they somehow always end up forgetting about it and just be themselves.

"I'm confused" the host scratch her head, "So are you two dating or what?"

"W-We're not" Yaya tried to save the situation fewling a blush on her cheeks but the fanclubs already decided as they wont stop on cheering.

Just like that, the host called the peoples attention back to the winning team as the program ended abruptly, shes worried they did not believed her soft denial.

----------------

"I'm sorry about earlier" Yaya apologized at Nadech while opening her door to let him enter her house.

Nadech was back again with his nature never letting her go from the travelling back to Bangkok that no matter how hard she told him to go home, he wont budge so she just let him be.

"They can really trap you into admitting something even if that's not true but still, you did well for a newcomer"

"Thank you I owed it to you th-"

Her doorbell suddenly rang interrupting him as she does a pause signal to got get it. A man on a delivery outfit stood in front of her holding out a sealed envelope in his hand and a paper asking her to sign.

Not wanting to be rude, she politely accepted the envelope wondering what was inside especially when she saw the flag of hongkong at the back of the seal..

Opening it, her heart almost stopped a beat at finding the very last thing she expected.

A certificate.

Her and Nadech's marriage certificate to be exact, sign and sealed with Hong Kong government stamp showing its legality.

She'll be damned now.

-------------
A/N: Thank you guys for reading :icon12:

So how was that... did anyone see this coming? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

Lalashiie

sarNie Egg
A/N: A short update before I got hella busy than my normal.

Listen to this song, you wont regret it

Chapter 11.1 - Koo Jin, Koo Jing, Faen?

"Why dont we just walk?" Yaya suggested wiping her sweat as she stare at Nadech checking the pair of bike in front of them earning a bewildered look from him. "10 km is not that far away" She tried to speak casually but damn her voice quiver at the end betraying her.

"Are you serious?" Nadech asked shaking his head, "If you're sure 10km is walkable for you under this heat..."

Of course it's not okay! But walking might be faster at this rate for she does not know how to ride a bike.

"Erm- Arent you guys supposed to be hurrying by now?" the camera man beside them spoke, smiling at their antics.

Nadech and her shared a look at this with him pointing his lips towards the bike beside them.

"You two are in the last place in this competition you know?" his companion added waving an envelope with the logo of the show in his hand.

Honestly, it wasnt even their fault for she doesnt know why but their competitors, namely Mario and James Ma with their partners were just that driven to win this thing while the two of them were just chill.

It has been almost a month since their Hong Kong vacation and against their better judgement, they were convinced or should she say forced, by their management to take the people's current interest on them as an opportunity to promote their upcoming mini series by joining a reality show contest.

A Koo Jin themed competition to be exact.

"Okay fine" Yaya finally gave in sighing loudly, "I dont know how to ride a bike"

One thing they forgot though was that she and Nadech couldn't last a few second without at least arguing or teasing each other that instead of attracting viewers, they might just got the opposite.

Like right now.

"You still don't know how to ride a bike?!" Nadech chuckled amusely, it was almost offending if not for his gorgeous dimples she had to roll her eyes and pinched his arm.

"Dont worry" he began, winking at her before patting the back seat of the bike "I got you"

Left with no other choice, she climbed at the rear seat and hold on at the tip of his clothes earning a round of laughter from the camera man and other bystanders watching them.

"Hold on tight!" Nadech commanded before he started pedalling slowly realizing she wont do as he asked.

After a few minutes of riding like they were in a funeral, even the walking bystander walk faster than them, she finally got enough and pulled on his clothes.

"Erm- Can you go a little bit faster?" she asked for she might as well just walk if this continues...

"I love taking it slow sweet-" Nadech started that she immediately pinched his side to stop him from speaking, glaring at him when he looked at her briefly after his soft howling sound of pain, "Jesus. Alright alright, as you wish"

She was totally unprepared at the sudden increased of speed as they go downwards, she had to wrap her arms around his torso tight to stop herself from falling.

Their journey must have been fast, thanks to Nadech's stamina they had easily passed off one of the two couple, James Ma and Diana who looked shocked at them she even heard their friend asked the camera man if riding one bike is allowed.

It was however too late for her to realize that one of her slippers had gone off until they reached their destination where they had to leave the bike.

"Ya you can ride with us if you want?" the camera man suggested pointing at their motorbike.

Nadech cleared her throat loudly that she turn to look to find him shaking his head at their invitation. Not like she would agree anyway judging by its size. She's grateful alright but no thanks, she's not sure she can squeeze in and besides, she won't leave Nadech alone in this.

"Here" Nadech squatted turning his back in front of her, "Hop on"

Shouts of teasing made her almost hesitate and look around at the onlookers, before throwing caution to the wind and ride his back.

"I'm sorry" she whispered on his ear watching the sweat drops from his forehead.

"It doesnt matter, I think it was my fault for riding fast anyway" he started, glancing at her with a tired smile plastered on his face that she couldnt help but admire him. "Besides, it is a good excuse to be able to hold you like this in front of this people"

Or not.

Damn.

"Whatever" Ya rolled her eyes at him, "Just please carry on faster so we can finish this damn race"

"As you wish" Nadech repeated his earlier words she immediately hold on tighter knowing this time what was coming just in time before he began to run.

"Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Shrieks and shouts started when they reached the final destination surprising her at seeing their rather large fanbase in attendance. The hosts joined in the teasing while Mario and Taew look at them with open mouth surprise as Nadech drop her off on the nearby stool with their names.

"It must be good to be young and in love!" one of the host said giving them white board each.

"So since you two are here, you can start on the last part of the game by picking one of the question here in the bowl and you two should be able to have three correct guess of what the other will answer." the host explained before pointing at Mario and his partner, "Look they already had two answers guess correctly and would only need one more to finish so you need to hurry"

*1st question: Give one hobby of your partner which not many people know about?

Ya read the question aloud and only took one look at Nadech who smirked at her giving her a boyish smile she just knew he was thinking naughty things.

Shaking her head out of the gutter she crossed her fingers and quickly wrote "Photography"

"Correct!" the host exclaimed rather surprised as the onlookers 'ooed' and their fans screamed in joy. "Looks like you two were already at the getting to know each other stage?"

"Or already passed that eh?" another host chimed in earning another round of screams as Nadech picked another question.

*2nd question- Give the most absolute favorite food of your partner.

"This is easy" Nadech smiled at her knowingly after reading the question.

And just as he predicted, they answered another question correctly that by now their fanbase almost gone wild with the screaming especially when Mario and Taew failed to answer consecutive questions.

She surpressed a laugh when Taew ask Mario who only scratch his head, "How can you forget my birthday??"

"What a surprise" the host exclaimed in wonder at the turn of events while staring at her and Nadech curiously, "How do you know chocolate is the answer?"

"Because chocolate is always THE answer" he told the poor host who did not get it just as he winked at her, she rolled her eyes at him knowing the meaning behind his words.

*3rd question- Which is your partner scared of; a spider or a lizard?

Ya confidently wrote on her board and shake her head.

Whoever is in charge of the question should really be out of his mind because they are just too easy. At this rate, they'll win this competition-

"Wrong!" the host announced shocking her she almost dropped her board.

What? Isnt he afraid of cockroach????

"The choices does not involve cockroach" Nadech pointed out at her bewildered face

"Are you really afraid of cockroach Nadech?" one of the host asked him which he nodded shyly in response, the fanclub again erupted in screams, "At least we know that she knew that"

"They answered wrongly and yet their fanclubs were celebrating like they won!"

*4th question - Which animal does your partner like better : cats or dogs?

Now this is tricky. She like dog a lot... but she like cats too. Now what to answer...

"Wrong again!"

"What?!" Nadech was genuinely surprised at his mistake, "I thought you like cats? Werent you keep on posting in IG this past few days about them?"

"I like cats" she confessed, "But I love dogs especially my hapa didnt you saw-"

Before she could finish however, a confetti was suddenly falling as they realized that Mario and Taew had already won the game.

The host congratulated the winning team naming them as second place and the third as James team who finally arrived with them in the area.

"Speaking of IG, what are you guys talking about last month that you two suddenly trend number one spot?" the host talk to them while the other got busy with the winning team.

"Oh." Yaya turned to look at Nadech before answering, "We must have been practicing that time" she explained, elbowing nadech to back her up.

"Yes I was trying to erm- keep my character into my inner feeling" Nadech added rubbing his neck.

"So you were acting then?" the host asked.

"No" he shook his head immediately at the wrong take of the poor host, "When we step outside the studio, we were just Nadech and Yaya. We never acted on each other outside lakorn."

Strangely, that is true, yaya contemplated. Even when they were in hong kong and were supposed to be pretending to be together they somehow always end up forgetting about it and just be themselves.

"I'm confused" the host scratch her head, "So are you two dating or what?"

"W-We're not" Yaya tried to save the situation fewling a blush on her cheeks but the fanclubs already decided as they wont stop on cheering.

Just like that, the host called the peoples attention back to the winning team as the program ended abruptly, shes worried they did not believed her soft denial.

----------------

"I'm sorry about earlier" Yaya apologized at Nadech while opening her door to let him enter her house.

Nadech was back again with his nature never letting her go from the travelling back to Bangkok that no matter how hard she told him to go home, he wont budge so she just let him be.

"They can really trap you into admitting something even if that's not true but still, you did well for a newcomer"

"Thank you I owed it to you th-"

Her doorbell suddenly rang interrupting him as she does a pause signal to got get it. A man on a delivery outfit stood in front of her holding out a sealed envelope in his hand and a paper asking her to sign.

Not wanting to be rude, she politely accepted the envelope wondering what was inside especially when she saw the flag of hongkong at the back of the seal..

Opening it, her heart almost stopped a beat at finding the very last thing she expected.

A certificate.

Her and Nadech's marriage certificate to be exact, sign and sealed with Hong Kong government stamp showing its legality.

She'll be damned now.

-------------
A/N: Thank you guys for reading :icon12:

So how was that... did anyone see this coming? :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Nope i did not!!! Aaahh! I wanna re-read the whole thing and just savor the whooole progress of their relationship awiiiii thankssss!!!!!

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Woah that's unexpected!! :thumbup:
I love the part "Nadech was back again with his nature never letting her go". :icon12::icon12: As well as the TNNKR throwback scenes. Can't wait to find out what happens next and will they have a honeymoon?? ;):)
Thank you for updating!! :angel10: @annmott

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Disclaimer: The events and situations in this fanfic is pure fiction and does not imply that it happened in real life.

A/N: Just because of Ya's fin interview, here's an update! Enjoy!:aaaaa:

For some reason, this particular song always reminded me of the progress of NY's story and every damn time, it never fails to brought a smile. Hope it is the same for you Borrowed some ideas from RS and TNKK.

Chapter 11.2 - To have and to hold from this day forward

WHAT.

THE.

HELL.

Yaya shrieked so loud after scanning the contents of the damned paper that a shirtless Nadech came rushing through the door in no time, quickly holding her in arms length and began examining if she's hurt somewhere.

"What's wrong?" he asked worry written all over his face, "Is everything okay?"

She was so surprised she forgot to reprimand him not to go out from her house shirtless. All she could do was shake her head, placing a hand on her forehead feeling a head ache coming fast, "I think I need a drink" she whispered more to herself and began walking towards her kitchen in daze shell shocked over the revelation.

Married?

She and Nadech?

What a Big Joke!

Wait-

Oh.

She gets it now.

Without a warning, she began laughing, grabbing the apple from the table while sitting on top of the counter. Nadech who was following sat on the stool in front of her looking at her weirdly.

"You know if you have any problems you can just tell me and-" he started in which she quickly cut off waving her hand in his direction.

"Here look at this" Yaya chuckled shaking her head and taking a bite of apple on one hand while the other flatted the paper on the table for him to see.

"Holy sh*t" he exclaimed grabbing the paper. His eyes were so wide that if it was any other time, she might get offended at his reaction.

As if he was on the losing end in this one but oh well...

"W-we're... married?"

"Dont sound too excited" she retorted sarcastically rolling her eyes, "I'm sure it's just a prank from our friends. Kim called me earlier saying I would receive a surprise today and this must be it."

"Oh" Nadech took one look at her before his eyes glued back to the letter, examining it thoroughly. "If you're sure-"

The prankster must have known that she had received the box for her phone began ringing incessantly.

Just right on time, Yaya rolled her eyes and answered the call without bothering to look at the caller.

"That was a good one guys!" she started after answering the call, "I never laugh so hard at your pran-"

"Erm- Is this Miss Yaya Urassaya?"

Wait.

Her brows furrow in confusion.

That doesn't sound like anyone she knew.

"Yes speaking?"

Yaya glance at the caller only to find it not registered on her contacts.

"Thank goodness! It's me Grandma Daeng"

"Oh grandma!" It must be the old couple from Hong Kong where they stayed at for a night. "How are you and grandpa?"

"We're okay-" she heard a slight commotion on the other line before she heard grandpa's voice on the line, "We're doing fine!"

The old couple's antics never failed to bring a smile from her face as she heard the two fight over who's gonna speak to her. They were just too cute and total relationship goals.

It must be nice to have someone who'll stay when your old and gray.

"Did you received the package?"

It couldn't be... ?

"P-package?" Her heart began to beat nervously fast finally having a hunch of what is going to happen next.

"What?" Nadech finally brought the paper down and stood up, placing himself between her legs to be able to hear the conversation on her phone after noticing something was amiss.

"We sent it to you and your boyfriend as thank you gift for what you two did for us last time!"

That was the last thing she heard before her phone slip from her grasp.

Thankfully, Nadech had quick reflex that he had been able to grab the phone and gave it to her which she shake her head in fear and shove the cursed object on his chest.

"Hello?" grandpa asked noticing her silence, "Ya are you still there?"

"We're still here grandpa" Nadech finally answered clearing his throat.

"Nadech? Why am I still surprise that you two were together right now" Grandpa chuckled teasingly, "What happened to Ya?" grandma asked in the background.

"She's okay" Nadech looked at her unsurely scratching the back of his head "she was just erm- surprised?"

That must be the understatement of the century. Yaya distractedly took another bite of her apple, shaking her head as if it would change anything.

Silence followed his statement before the old couple erupted in another round of bickering again, "I told you the kids wouldnt like it" / "But I thought-"

"Dont worry" he quickly interfered reaching for the apple from her hand before taking a bite, "We erm- appreciate it"

Appreciate?

No thank you.

She thinks that she would appreciate it more if this did not happen.

Damn.

How can she be married with this half naked man in front of her who's eating her apple no less.

Yaya turned her full attention at the shirtless Nadech and quickly examined him from head downwards, her eyes automatically stopping at his 8 pack abs.

At least her 'husband' is quite good looking and damn fit she had to hold her hand to stop herself from touching his firm stomach.

Fudge.

Since when did she became a pervert? Damn his sinful and sexy body. Yaya shake her head away from her thoughts closing her eyes and placing her forehead on his right shoulder hoping she'd woke up from this nightmare.

"See!" Grandma exclaimed in happiness like she won the lottery. "I knew it. They wouldn't have volunteered then if they hadn't thought of it before."

Now she wish she really hadnt dones so.

It was actually out of her and Nadech's good will when they decide to stand in place of the old couple's foreigner relative who's getting married at their hometown. The nephew suddenly called to cancel at the last minute that left the old couple problematic for the celebration were rather large and would surely cause a shame if it wouldnt be done so they volunteered to pretend to be that couple instead.

The thing is... she hadnt really thought they would go ahead and file the marriage in the registry.

Now how would they get out of this mess?!

"Oh well, it's done anyway. If it werent for the two of you it would have been a big disaster" Grandpa added proudly of their achievement, "Congratulations to you two! I'm sure this calls for a celebration!"

Right.

Not.

------------------------

"I couldnt believe this" Yaya goes straight to her bedroom burying her head on her pillow after they gone out to Nadech's lawyer friend, "How can we be married?"

Nadech who was at her heels laid down beside her and stared at the ceiling blankly, "We are married eh?"

"I thought we already establish that!" she exclaimed turning her head in his direction to slap his chest.

"No I mean we are really married!" Nadech repeated again she had to roll her eyes and hit him again which he in turn caught her hand. "We're married"

Honestly, how many times does he have to say it?

To her surprise and astonishment, he began laughing that she thought he had already lost his mind, "AND according to my friend it was legal! This is insane!"

"This is not funny!" Yaya sat down and began plummeting him with pillows.

"Alright alright" Nadech caught her pillow finally giving in but not without a hint of laughter in his eyes, "What do you suggest?"

She and Nadech exchange a look at his question as a sigh escaped her lips.

Honestly, she doesnt have a clue. The only thing they had succeeded today was to make their marriage sealed away from the public registry but they cannot hide forever.

According to his friend, filing a divorce is a long process and aside from that, they have to take consideration if their country will acknowledge their divorce, knowing how conservative Thailand is on this subject.

Not to mention her career, it would be a huge scandal and she might lost everything she worked hard for on this one.

And her parents!

Damn.

What would she tell her parents?

Oh god save her.

"Why it has to be me?" As if the dam has been open, Yaya burst into tears and buried head on the pillow to hide her break down from Nadech. "I mean- I havent even experience real relationship and now I'm married?"

"Hush now" Nadech pulled her face towards him gently wiping her tears, "It couldn't be so bad now eh?"

"How can you be so calm?" She whispered staring at his eyes, looking for any hint of anger, regret, sadness or anything but all she could find was his amusement.

How can he be amuse at their situation? They are freaking married! This is not like the game of playing pretend but this now is very real.

"Because it is you and me" Nadech answered shrugging as if it would explain everything, "You're not so bad after all" he added cheekily trying to make light of the situation.

"Excuse me?!" she tried to play along swallowing her tears to contain her emotions, now is not the time for overly dramatic scenes.

"I mean perfect."

Nadech grinned at her and she had to force a smile back before she laid back down facing away from him.

"Dont worry too much. You are married to ME after all" he whispered holding her hand and hugging her back in assurance as if to say they are in this together. "We're gonna be fine"

"Hmmm", She tried to sound normal, teasing him, forcing her worry away, "Im not so sure about that"

He's right though. Her only consolation in this was him. At least it was Nadech and not some random guy.

"Hey!" he retaliated, pressing his face on her neck, "Just so you know, I am one of a kind"

One of a kind?

She really hope so.

--------------------------------

"What the hell?"

Yaya woke up in a daze at the feeling of someone being roughly pulled away from her.

"Who are you huh?" A voice that sounded eerily familiar sent her back to her senses, she immediately stood up and tried to stop her father from hitting Nadech.

"I-" Nadech never got to finish as he was soon greeted by her father's fist.

"Dad!" she shouted trying to intervene.

"What are you doing in my daughter's room at this hour?"

"Dad I can ex-" Yaya placed herself between the two man trying to stop her father from beating her 'husband' to death.

Damn, she's not yet ready to be a widow!

For goodness sake, she knew she didnt intended to marry him but she doesnt want her marriage to end this way.

"Shut up! I did not raise you to be like this" Her gripped her arm so hard she's sure it'll leave marks, "Pack your bags young lady and you'd come home with me and your mother. I knew leaving you alone and enter the industry is a big mistake"

"Stop sir" To her surprise, Nadech stood up against her father and hold her other hand which she immediately shook her head and tried to pry his hands away from hers, signalling him to shut up. She appreciate his help but he didnt know her father.

He's usually a good man but transform into a beast when mad.

Like right now.

"You're hurting your daughter" Nadech must be one hell of a brave fellow for he continued speaking, "We're not doing anything wrong-"

"Not doing anything wrong?!" Her father's voice thundered that she almost cowered in fear if not for Nadech's hand on hers, "Are you out of your damn mind?"

Can this day get any better please?

"H-He's right", And as if on cue, her mother came pale and breathless, holding her father's arm before staring at her accusingly she had to swallow her nervousness when she spotted a familiar paper on her hand. "Because they're married"

Silence followed her statement before all hell break lose as her mother fainted.

-------------------

"So... you two are married?" Her mother asked rather excitedly as all four of them sat in her living room after her mother regained her consciousness.

She and Nadech exchanged looks before they nodded in agreement.

"What comes into your mind that you have gone ahead and got married without-" her father started that both her and Nadech could only look down just as her mother hit his arm to stop him from speaking.

"Don't scare the kids" she said looking at Nadech kindly before looking at her sharply as if telling her she had to explain to her when they got alone.

Wait a minute. Weren't they the one telling her to settle down in the first place? Now they got their wish.

"I just dont understand why keep this a secret?"

Nadech and her turn to look at each other again totally at lost for words. Damn. They werent prepared for this situation!

Yaya cleared her throat thinking fast, "W-we- I- *cough we do not meant this to happen-"

"What?!" her father asked his voice rising a notch "You mean you got married accidentally? Impossible! That is just plain stupid."

Ouch. That hit the right spot.

"Erm No!" Yaya tried to handle the situation looking at Nadech's direction who's giving her encouragement. "I mean we do not meant for anyone to know about our marriage yet"

"Right." Nadech chimed in, holding her cold hand and she was surprised to find his the same, "We want to keep it for ourselves first"

"That is the most lame excuse I ever heard in my entire life." Her dad shake his head in disbelief, "Tell me, are you ashame that you married my daughter?!"

"Dad you know the media -" she tried to intervene but Nadech beat her to it as he let go of her hand and to her surprise, knelt down in front of her father before bowing down to his feet.

"I really really love your daughter sir and if I ask for your permission to let me have her for the rest of my life"

His act had left everyone speechless as she could only stare at him with her mouth open in shock, feeling a sharp tug on her chest. Damn she thought these things only happen in lakorn. Her weak sappy and romantic heart started beating dangerously fast.

"And why do you expect me to entrust my daughter to someone like you? Her koo Jin no less! You know I never believe in those team up"

"Dad" her mother calm down her father, "Hear him out first. I'm sure he's not like other who's only in it for fame" she added winking at her direction and giving a nod on Nadech's.

Looks like her mother had his approvel eh?

"But a businessman aspiring to be an actor?" her father just wouldnt back down, "How can I trust someone who he himself isnt sure of what he wants in life?"

"Dont worry sir" Nadech tried to assure him staring at her father in the eye, "The mini-series with my wife would be my first and last lakorn and I'd concentrate on business and taking care of my family"

She felt her world almost stop after hearing him called her wife, feeling the weight and reality of the situation. This is really happening!

"Alright" her father finally speak after what seem like forever of staring contest with Nadech that she could finally breath in relief.

Slowly, he got back next to her and looked at her with a handsome smile if not for the bruise starting near his left eye, she had raised her hand to his cheeks to examine it before she caught herself at her father's cough.

"I still dont agree with keeping this secret."

"Let the kids have it their way right now. I'm sure they had a grand wedding planned when they're ready right?" her mother looked at them with a glint of warning on her eyes daring them to disagree that they could only nod their head in agreement.

Do they have a choice now?

Damn.

This must be what they call a trap.

"We're gonna get through this" he whispered to her in assurance although, it seems like he was speaking more to himself than to her judging by the paleness of his face and the coldness of his hand as he intertwine heir hands together

"We're gonna be okay" she agreed, repeating his earlier words of encouragement to him. She had a feeling its going to be her mantra this coming days.

"So how did you two met again?"

Damn.

She could only hope they would be able to find a way out of this after everything as they got entangled in their series of lies.

--------------------------

A/N: Hope this chapter answers question. So how was it? Married huh :naughty2:

Comments are VERY much appreciated :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Happy Holidays :aaaaa:

Last edited:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Thank you for the update! I've been waiting to find out how they got married and finally my question has been answered. :cheer::cheer:

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays. :icon12:
Can't wait for the steamy scenes. :p;)

Last edited:

mschuckles

sarNie Egg
Ohhhoooooo..thanks so much for the update :icon12::icon12: Now we know how they get married. Cant wait for the next chapter :naughty2::naughty2:
Happy holiday!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for updating. It’s a surprise twist. Look like Nadech’s very happy to be married with Yaya (we all know it 555). I’m looking forward to their marriage life after being disappointed with Alice and Davin’s marriage life in Likit Rak. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for them.

Happy holiday and Happy New Year na ka!

annmott

sarNie Hatchling

A/N: I know this is late but better late than never. So here it is! My Christmas present to everyone. Enjoy and be warned.

Strictly no minor allowed :naughty2:

Disclaimer: This is purely fanfiction from the creative mind of the author. Please dont take this too seriously :risas3:

Chapter 12 - For better or for worse

Yaya's POV

"Sweetheart!"

Damn.

She knew it.

Yaya bit her lips, suppressing her groan at his loud voice.

Letting him sent her to work is never a good idea. Today however, she's running late, her car's coding and she hadn't even had her usual morning coffee.

Damn Nadech.

She told him specifically to make his presence unknown cause it will surely cause her trouble if they know that he sent her to studio at this early morning yet here he is, announcing his presence for everyone to see.

Good thing she come prepared. Nothing but a sweater with hoodie to save the day.

IMG_20181227_015637.jpg
cr: as tagged

"What?" she mouthed, her brows furrowing in annoyance as she turn to scan the area to see if anyone's looking.

"You forgot this" Nadech armed with his shades and dimpled smile that would surely make any girl swoon at the sight, raised a bear shape lunch box and tumbler in the air.

IMG_20181229_071110.jpg
cr: IG - @nadechactivity

For a second, she felt her heart skip a beat at the sight.

Good God.

If her heart is weak, she would surely be head over heels for him.

Eversince they move in together, as per her parents insistance or what they like to call as advice, he had been good to her. Too good that in fact, he was the one in charge of cleaning, cooking and even laundry since they cant hire a maid in their situation.

Not that she forced him to do it but her domestic skills were rather limited edition and she do not have time for cleaning since her schedule were packed right now.

Taking a mental note, she promise to do something good for him in return as she lean closer to his open window.

"Thank you" she started only for him to take the lunch box back out of her reach despite her protest.

Okay?

She take back her promise.

Damn, she knew there must be a catch somewhere in the middle.

With a cute pout on her face, she began to move away but he was quick to respond pulling both sides of her hoodie closer to his face to press a quick kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry I just cant resist" he said with a satisfied grin plastered before he give her cheeks a gentle squeeze, "You do know you're disguise is not working cause you are attracting attention?"

Really?!

Looking down at her clothes, he once again surprised her when he holds her face on both side making her look him in the eye before he put his shades on her gently with a sigh, "That's the best thing I can do... I don't think anything can hide this face of yours eh?"

Grabbing her hand, he placed the lunch box on her hands and patted her head before he bid her goodbye.

It must have been minutes but it sure felt like seconds that she stood there frozen on her feet for the next thing she knew, the director of her commercial was calling and waving a hand on her face.

"Ya are you okay?"she called out on her.

"Erm - Yes?"

So her disguise wasnt really working?

Damn.

All along she really thought it is convincing...

The older lady looked at her weirdly before asking if she's feeling under the weather, "Are you okay? You look flushed... should we re-schedu-"

"No!" she shake her head furiously, "I'm okay it's j-just... the weather! Right! It was just too hot"

Dear Nadech, can you please stop being perfect? Or better yet, stop being too good for her because she feared she's getting used to this that one day, she might not know how it's like to be alone.

~~~

"Ya you're bear lunch box is sooo cute!" The director looked at the carefully arranged food in awe and added, "Did you have a change of heart or something? I thought you dont like getting up early in the morning to cook that's why we always ordered outside?"

She could only politely smile as she took a bite, sighing at the delicious taste of his cooking.

Man, can Nadech be anymore perfect than this?

The old lady must have known that the food would taste nice for she hovered and looked on it that she had no choice but to hesitantly offer it, hoping the other wouldn't accept it but no such luck.

Damn, she promised Nadech!

"Hmmm" she exclaimed in delight, "This is so nice and super healthy huh? You must have gotten yourself a good cook"

"Yes Na-"

Oops.

Her eyes gone wide with her slip that she had to fake a cough before continuing, "My nanny I mean- told me I had to eat home made food to make sure that I ate healthily"

Sorry Nadech.

But really- he had taken his promise to take care of her very seriously that he would always text her if she was eating alright even making her promise not to share her food so he'll be sure she's eating alright.

"Nanny eh? You know- just because you dont act like those other arrogant hi-so, I always forgot that you are an heir of a large group of company" The poor director thankfully bought her excuse that she did not dare protest when the said lady took another rather large bite from her lunch box, "I could only wish I have someone who would do something like this for me too. If only my husband would be so kind"

Yaya hid a smile at this and continued digging in before the older lady finished her food. Maybe she's not really at the losing end on this for she instantly had someone like Nadech who always had her back. Her very own superman.

To think that he had been working so hard the night before and still had time to wake up early just to cook her breakfast, that must be something.

"You dont want that" the producer must have heard what they were talking about for the other lady sat down on the empty stool beside them and with their questioning look, she continued, "Let me tell you, I had a boyfriend who suddenly became too sweet and perfect I was almost convince he's the one, you know that too good to be true type?"

The older girl stop enjoying the suspense air, "Turns out that he was having an affair. Guys were all like that, they would be sweet and all to make up with their guilt."

Guilt?

Is this real?

But from the time she knew Nadech... he wont do that to her right?

"Oohh I smell bitterness... still not over it eh?" the director shake her head at the other girl, "Dont scare Ya here. Not all guys were like that. You must have been one of those unlucky ones"

Yaya nodded her head in approval.

"I'm saying it's real" the other lady insisted, "I had it already tested and proven you know. They call you true love, great love whatever they like to call it but then do something otherwise."

What do they call Kim and Mark then? Or Margie and Pok?

"What about those guys who's so inlove with his partner that he is willing to do everything even without commitment huh?" the director defended, "I tell you what- true love is different from great love. In my opinion, true love is your soulmate while your great love is someone who you'll always remember as the one you love with all your heart and if for some reason, your the one that got away if ever you did not end up together. Maybe you were his true love but you are not his great love. In my case, I'm lucky my husband is my great and true love"

Silence followed the directors statement as the producer played with her own food looking lost in her world while Ya contemplated wondering under what criteria she and Nadech falls..

All this talk about love and she really can't relate, she's sure they werent on that boat anyway for he is surely not inlove with her.

Maybe more like love for siblin- NO!

Ew.

Please excuse her for thinking about it even for a second.

She'd rather stick with their original agreement. The friends with benefits thingy.

"I suppose" the producer finally answered with a nonchalant shrug, "That's why Ya, be careful with our golden boy Nadech, he might be your true love but we're not sure about his-"

"There's nothing going on with me and Nadech" she quickly defended, "Why did I suddenly enter into this?"

"I was just reminding you, in case you havent seen the news"

"What news?!" she breathed out in nervousness. They wouldn't know their secret right?

"Here" the other lady showed her phone to her which she quickly grabbed, her eyes going as wide as saucers as she stare at the offending object.

Trending on number one spot was Nadech again but now it does not have anything to do with her but him and another girl! Having lunch and with her family no less!

And what's with the girl's caption?

'Practicing my cooking skills for the future?'

What future?

Of course, she just have to be tagged by this people with comments comparing if not pitying her!

Excuse her but she's Yaya Urassaya.

How dare he.

True love, great love whatever type of love they were talking about, but still they were damn married and she doesn't deserve this.

"Excuse me" a staff suddenly called their attention potentially stopping her brewing anger and the two older lady's heated discussion, "Her costar Alex is already here"

"Hello ladies" Alex walk towards them smiling like he was in a toothpaste commercial.

A bright idea entered her mind as she spot the charming guy, waving his hand in her direction.

Alex has been her costar in one of her lakorn and they used to be close that other thought they had formed some kind of relationship which they never did.

But Nadech didnt know that...

Hee hee.

It's time for a payback sweetheart.

---------------

"Yaya do you need a ride?" the director asked her one last time just like those other who already passed her by near the entrance.

"Erm- No thanks" Yaya forced a smile as she bid her goodbye at the older lady who only shrug and finally left her alone.

Her face fell just as quick glancing for the nth time at her phone.

Damn Nadech.

Isnt he the one who insisted that he'll pick her up today? Then where is he?

If she knows any better, he is enjoying being in the arms of that woman.

What a fool.

How can he replaced her to someone who's not even in her level?

Not that she's being harsh or something on that lady who had an over active imagination BUT damn. She might accept it if the girl is really nice but no, he just had to go and choose a spoiled brat heiress who only knows the word me, myself and I.

Not like she stalked the poor girl but she actually met her once in a party and that brief meeting wasn't a pleasant experience with the girl bragging about her achievements on successfully bagging rich handsome guys while she, the superstar is single and lonely.

Shaking her head to shoo those depressing thoughts away, she grabbed her phone to stalk erm- research rather how's things especially after she posted a picture with her and Alex that morning.

And lo and behold... the guy is surprisingly MIA.

Bastard.

Her grip on her phone tightened after she havent even receive any message or chat from him. Not that she is expecting but- okay maybe she's expecting him to be angry like she is right now knowing how possessive that guy is but goodness....

It's not working.

The only thing she had done was to stir a rumor of her and Alex that her and Nadech's fans right now where in chaos.

"Yaaaaaa" a sing-song voice called her out before Alex sat next to her, raising his feet in the coffee table comfortably sipping his shake, "Why are you still here?"

"Just waiting for my ride" she sighed, shrugging at the guys antics, "What about you?"

"Just chillin'" Alex grinned at her boyishly she had to roll his eyes.

"I'm sorry about the rumor" she started, in her head, she is apologizing for using the poor innocent guy.

"Awww man I thought I really had a chance!" he began but stopped at her glare, raising both his hands as if in surrender, "Kiddin'"

Before she could respond, Nadech's car stopped in front of her but it was a haggard looking Taishi instead who stepped out bowing and catching his breath, "I'm sorry I'm late Mrs. Kugi-"

Damn it.

He is really Nadech's secretary for the guy speaks the same language as the boss.

Why dont they just announce it to the world since this secrecy thing is obviously not working anyway.

"Let's go!" Yaya quickly entered the passenger seat after waving a quick goodbye at Alex who had a puzzled look on his face.

"Did we met before?" Alex called on Taishi who turned to her looking lost, "You looked familiar"

"He's been working for me" she chimed in, gesturing at the guy to enter immediately before they dug their own grave.

"Oh what did he called you again?"

He just had to ask. Damn.

Thankfully, she was saved in time when her phone began on ringing.

Gesturing at her phone, she waved her goodbye to Alex who had no choice but to do the same while Taishi got the hint and start the car.

Ha!

It must be none other than her 'husband'!

So he still remembered that he had a wife eh?

"Why are you calling me-" she began just as she answered the call, "I thought you already forgot-"

"Trouble in paradise?" a deep and gentle yet stoic voice that used to be soothing on her ears strangely feels cold now, "Dont tell me he's given up this early?"

What did he do now? Her heart started on beating fast in nervousness knowing just how powerful he is.

"Dad! What did you do?" she began talking and yes it is none other than to her father, "Please. Dont harm Nadech"

Goodness. If it were other time, she would have laugh at what she said for she only thought this things only happen in lakorn but it turns out that her father is one of those mad ones.

Now she wonders what those guys that they were throwing into her direction before did to get her father's approval when Nadech who can easily surpassed all those guys could not get his acceptance?

"Dont worry" her father chuckled, she could just imagine him shaking his head in glee, "I did nothing"

Somehow, she could not believe his words especially when he is laughing like he does right now.

"Dad!" she exclaimed, her voice going a notch higher.

For goodness sake, her conscience wouldnt take it if something happens to him just because of her, especially when their marriage is not even with their consent in the first place.

"I just called to tell you that our house is open if he goes off and run away with other heiress" And with that, her father ended their call amidst her protest.

What is that supposed to mean?

Well if he's not going to say anything then she'll have to find another way.

"Tell me" she started calling out the attention of Taishi who she noticed kept glancing at her in the mirror like he wanted to say something but then think better of it and shuts up, "Does Nadech have any problem?"

Silence followed her question that she thought he would be ignoring her for he started to look on anywhere but her.

"Well the company is having a slight problem right now and they were looking for investors" he finally answered sighing like he just told her something that he shouldnt.

So that's why he was so busy on his laptop this past few days...

"You must have seen the picture circulating right now. The girl in the pic with Nadech were actually one of those potential investors. We were having a meeting when he told me to fetch you"

Oh.

So it was just a business meeting after all...

At that information, she brought up her phone again to examine the picture in a different light.

Now that she allowed herself to really look closer, Nadech wasn't really smiling that gorgeous dimpled smile of his, nor was he caught looking in the 'dreamers' direction as he was rather stiff and formal.

So maybe she judged early.

Damn.

Now she's the one who need to apologize with her crazy move.

----------------------

"What?!" Yaya shouted on her phone, "You arent coming home?"

Is he serious?

Dont tell her he is really giving up this easily?

Wait- why does she sound so dramatic?

And since when did she became clingy?

Heaving a sigh, Yaya looked down pouting on the food that she had cooked.

What a waste.

To think that she made the effort to make his favorite papaya salad dish.

"Dont worry" he began in a rather cold tone, "I'll send someone to stay with you-"

"But- " her protest fall on nothing for the line was suddenly cut off.

What's with him?

Did he just cut her off or what?

Damn.

And since when did her father changed his career into becoming a seer?

This cant be happening.

She had to do something cause she might trust him but she dont trust his 'investor'.

Grabbing her phone, she dialled his secretary's number.

"Hello Mrs. Kugimi-"

She hadn't waited and intervened impatiently, "Send me your boss location right now!"

"B-but-" Poor Taishi stuttered at her request but there's no stopping her now.

"Do we have a problem?" she asked.

"No! Of course not. I-I'll send it right away"

"And one more thing" she demanded, "Dont tell him I called or asked. Understood?"

She must have scared the poor guy for his answer was a sqeaky yes.

--------------

A/N: Listen to this song while reading his POV :naughty2:

Nadech's POV

"Sir someone is calling you at the entrance"

Nadech heaved a sigh of relief at the crew, pulling back his arm from Akiko's tight grip.

Damn. If he didnt need investors right now, he would never step foot even 5 meters within the girl's location.

Thank God Taishi must have noticed his discomfort and came back to save him from this woman's latch after fetching his wife. Although he wonders how come he came back so fast when it's already rush hour in Bangkok...

"I'll just go and check-" he started his escape but was held back once again by the woman, latching his right arm so tight he thought it had gone numb.

"I'll go with you!" she said like a mad desperate woman.

Nadech sighed again for the nth time. Honestly, that woman is exercising his patience. He wanted to tell her to back off for he already had an owner and only she is allowed to do that to him even if he's kinda pissed off with her right now. But she wouldnt like that as she's all for the secrecy thing. Still, no one can take her place.

With a hard pull, he extracted his arm from her grasp again and sent a glare in her direction that the she finally got the hint but still followed him like a lost puppy as they walk towards the entrance in silence.

Taking a deep breath and praying to heavens above for more patience, he just chose to ignore the woman thinking how wrong he is in going here.

Today wasn't really a good day for him with his problems in the company, the annoying girl who was latching like her life depended on him. Then his wife just had to go ahead and post a picture of someone who's not him.

Damn it.

He's not being jealous you know... In his whole life of existence he never knew that feeling for he always had what he wanted. It's just... she's too good and beautiful for her own good he feared others would take advantage especially after knowing how clueless and trusting his wife is.

Who's that Alex anyway? And how come she never even once posted their picture?

Double damn.

He was walking distractedly that he havent noticed that they reached the entrance when the cre tapped his shoulder pointing on someone sitting at a motorcycle, "Sir, the person wouldnt take off the helmet and said your ride-"

The said person in his motorcyle must have noticed his presence for the engine started stopping right in front of him.

Wait a minute.

That bike looked familiar...

"What ride?" Akiko butted in scaring the crew who could only bow her head, "I thought I already took care of -I mean, didn't you already agree on staying overnight?"

He could care less and tune off the mad woman's whining as he stare at the person in awe. It couldn't be...

"Not if I am here" the last person he expected stood right in front of him and his breath hitched feeling his heart started beating fast looking at the beauty she's portraying when she took off her helmet, raising her eyebrows at the woman beside him.

Nadech placed his hand on his chest to try and calm his heart.

"Yaya?" Akiko asked in surprise but not before clutching his arm, sticking on his side that his wife's eyebrows rose even higher, "What are you doing here?"

Honestly, that woman never learnt eh?

Nadech raised his hand to get her off him but before he could do so, Yaya spoke shocking him that he stood frozen still.

"Do you really have to ask?" his wife began moving off his bike to walk towards them, "Obviously I'm here to claim my man"

More like rescue but damn!

It feels like christmas had come early that he wanted to shout in glee at her statement. A silly smile started forming in his face but wait- isnt he supposed to be sulking? He should try and be consistent less she would know his weakness.

Clearing his throat, he tried to contain himself.

"I didnt know you are now one of those desperate woman!" Akiko stated that made him instantly snap and pulled his arm off her rather harshly as Yaya rolled her eyes.

"Shut it!" he began raising his finger pointing at the woman who cowered in fear.

Who said he was an angel?

He never claimed he was good but he knew the word respect and that it has to be earned.

"Its okay" Yaya hold his hand, calming him down and pulling him towards the direction of his bike.

"Here" she said giving him the spare helmet and keys as she sit at the rear end while patting the sit in front of her smiling at him that cute smile of hers he could only shrug and ride.

Its a good thing he had taught her how to ride motorcycle after they joined the koo jin contest but he personally think this position is better, feeling her arms wrapped around him as he started the engine.

"The deal is off!" Akiko said in a desperate attempt to stop them.

She does not have to worry for the first time she insulted his wife, the agreement has been cut off in his head.

"The hell I care" he mumbled before he goes off holding Yaya's hand in his.

~~~

"I brought your beloved motorcycle to escape from traffic" Yaya told him hoping to get a reaction out of him, "I'm sorry I didnt ask for permission"

"Hmmmm" Nadech could only hum in response.

She should not worry for everything he has belongs to her now that she is his wife.

"Did you know Margie showed me the ultrasound of her baby? Can you believe how tiny it is!" she began, changing the topic eagerly.

"Hmmm" he answered quietly, thinking how she'll react if its their baby they were talking about.

"Hey!" Yaya finally got enough with his silent treatment, pinching him on his side that they almost swivered if not for his great control, "I've been talking here nonstop and the only thing you respond is hmmm?"

"Hmmm"

"There you go again!" she protested.

"Hmmm"

Honestly, cant a guy like him sulk for a moment?

"Okay... I'm sorry about the deal" she said thinking his silent treatment was all about the canceled agreement.

Nadech hold her hand in assurance for it is not really the reason he's so quiet today because every damn time he remembered her picture with that Alex made his head ache.

Silence followed their journey, both lost in their own thoughts before he heard a grumbling sound.

"Are you hungry?" he had to stiffle her laughter asking Yaya who hit him in the arm in return.

He really is a battered husband.

Grabbing her hand, he pressed it towards his chest pulling her to make her embrace him tighter.

"I'll pull over if I saw a restau-" he began chuckling only to be punished by her squeezing him tight making him smile widely.

If this would be her punishment, he's not sure he would ever stop.

"Dont worry I came prepared" she said making him wonder what she's talking about, "Just pullover on the next stop"

His question was answered soon as he looked on his favorite papaya salad on tupperwares and lunch box she prepared.

"You cooked these?" he asked in awe feeling so happy at her shy nod. Although it looked a little bit different from usual but still, it is the thought and effort that counts.

Even though he already had dinner, he still dig in with gusto and ate with her.

"I asked your grandma's recipe" she started nervously, "Sorry if it doesnt taste as good as your grandma's cooking but hey its my first-"

Nadech leans in closer to press a quick kiss on her lips to stop her from talking, "This is more than nice" he said making her smile her gorgeous shy smile that he couldnt help but kiss her again despite her protest.

This is actually more than nice. Everything he wanted and more.

He wanted to smack his head for even thinking of not going home when he would be missing this?

"You know" he finally confessed what's bothering him, He's not planning to start fights anyway, "Just because of this, I forgive you for posting that pic with that git"

"Aha!" Yaya shake her head in an 'I knew it' expression "So this is all about that picture?"

Shrugging, Nadech hid a small smile when she placed more dish on his tupperware. Who knew she could be this sweet? He was used to her always being angry with him that even this small gesture of her make his heart sigh in happiness.

"Alex is just my friend" she explained, "You know I differentiate work and my personal life"

"What about me?" he asked and for a moment, she stopped to stare at him, their eyes communicating in silence.

"Consider yourself as the only exception" she finally answered, chuckling and trying to lighten the beginning of a serious atmosphere.

He get it alright. Maybe it is too early to talk about this but its okay. He already accepted that there's no more use on denying his feelings towards her.

At least, according to her, he is the only exception and he'll hold on to that.

~~~~

"Home sweet home" Yaya sighed happily going down his bike after they entered the secluded part of Nadech's estate.

He beg to differ that anywhere with her feels like home for he believes on the saying that home is where the heart is.

Taking off his helmet, he turned around still sitting in his motorbike to watch her as she peeled off her protective gear and pressed the remote button of the automatic garage door.

His eyebrows furrow at the sight of her hands filled with small cuts that he made a grab of it to examine.

"What happened to your hands?" he asked in worry and annoyance. This morning she still havent had those...

Dont tell it was because of cooking for him?

Damn.

He promised not to hurt her and she goes off hurting herself because of him...

Upon his realization, he began kissing her fingers feeling her gasped in surprise and looked at him with a stare he's not familiar with.

"I-It''s nothing" she stuttered, pulling her hands off his grasp as if in shock, not meeting his eyes, "Let's go insi-"

He didnt let her finish nor escape, catching her wrist, he pulled her close to him and kissed her with want.

Damn. He wanted to do this ever since she showed up in his motorcycle and now that they're alone without any prying eyes, he wouldnt waste the chance especially when she's responding to his touch like this.

Making him lose his head, he lost all rational thoughts and lifted her by the waist as he sat her on his lap, his hands busy with removing her clothes while his lips never left hers.

A loud moaned escaped from her sinful lips. His heart beating fast and he knew it's not just because of the lust he's feeling.

What is it with her that make him feel weak? Make him lose his mind and control? Just by hearing and watching her makes him feel like he would never get tired of this.

He looked up to her after they successfully removed all their clothes when she suddenly stopped responding to his kisses. She had this unsure look on her face that he began to worry.

"What's wrong?" he asked, caressing her face and hair.

"Are we really going to do this here?"

Seriously? He couldnt help but chuckle at her question that she pulled on his hair lightly.

Excuse him for a second he thought, she's gonna back down after all the teasing.

Pressing a kiss on her lips, they had enetered the world of pleasure once again as gasps and moan fill the area with their sweet lovemaking.

This must be what heaven feels and looks like.

The sight she's bestowing mesmerized him, messy hair, red cheeks and that sexy lips. Good God, he swore she's beautiful.

Thinking is not an option anymore when she's looking like his own personal goddess that he lost the little control that he have.

Burying his head on her neck, he hugged her pressing her body close to his. Making her feel the fast beating of his heart and hoping she might take the hint that this is not just a fancy game for him.

He could only hope that she feel the same way.

--------------------

A/N: That's it for now. The picture is getting clearer eh?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone :icon12:

P.S. I appreciate all the comments! Thank you for taking your time :icon12:

Attachments

Last edited:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Woohoo another update! Thank you. :clap: @annmott
A great way to end the year is by reading your FanFic. Such a hot steamy scene wow. ;):icon12:

Happy New Year to everyone! :)

Last edited:

Lalashiie

sarNie Egg
Aaaaaghhhhhh!!!! Okay. Im reacting even if i havent read it yet. Coz i have been freaking waiting for so loongg!!! Hahahahhahaha im just so happy to know uve updates. Hahahaha imma ho read it now huhu hihi thanks authorniiim!!!

Lalashiie

sarNie Egg
Wait! Are u filipino?!! Hahaha mygod! This whole thing is getting crazily insane (sorry for redundance but i cant use any adjective!) i am very addicted. Kinikilig ako maya’t maya ako ngrerefresh huhu

Love from NJ. ❤

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Wait! Are u filipino?!! Hahaha mygod! This whole thing is getting crazily insane (sorry for redundance but i cant use any adjective!) i am very addicted. Kinikilig ako maya’t maya ako ngrerefresh huhu

Love from NJ. ❤

Yep. Filipina here :aaaaa:

Last edited: