The Other Side (NY Fanfic) - Complete

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
I'm working on it. Truthfully guys, hold on your horses coz I think we'll have more than a handful. Pardon but I wanted to post sloooooowwllly coz once the FWB theme began...:naughty2::nut:

I'm not sure I can take that much scene all at once :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Note to readers: Please let us all be open minded here and get yourself ready for the next chapters.

P.S. This is just my second fic with r-scene so me still hesitating to post for I'm still shy AND this is NY my poor innocent babies :risas3:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Disclaimer: The events and situations in this fanfic is pure fiction and does not imply that it happened in real life.

Warning: The following scenes below are not suitable for minor and not open minded people. So if you dont want some scenes like that then feel free to skip this chapter. Or the whole fanfic itself because the story will now revolve around this. Thank you.

Song for today: Play it for more feels

Chapter 7 - The crazy, crazier and craziest

"Is he gone?" Yaya asked herself, squinting her eyes at the direction the man took while hiding behind the large stone wall.

Today was a not so good day for her as her parents once again tried to set her up for what seem like the nth time with someone they think is quite suitable for her.

Honestly, between her and her parents, she didnt know who's more desperate on the thought of her settling down.

To think that her crisis on finding the one actually started from the pressure she got from her parents when they kept on pestering and asking about her single status since they never really got comfortable with the idea of her being a celebrity and then proceeded on telling her about their friend's sons, cousins, relatives or whomever they knew of that is interested on her. They were so serious then that she wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly pulled out a brochure complete with those guys resume by the way they are talking her ears off.

From then on, her parents bombarded her with blind dates making her painfully aware of her situation which she never even cared of before, the only solution she could think of is to search for a potential boyfriend.

She was not even asking for too much, the only criteria is that he should be a guy that is taller than her, coz she's quite tall for a woman and wouldnt it be awkward if she'll have a midget boyfriend? The hugging and even the talking would be a pain in the ass not to mention the kissing... Not that she had anything against them but its just a no-no for her.

He should have a mind of his own. That one almost always gets her with the blind dates her parents set her up with for they always agreed with whatever she says. Put an emphasis on 'everything that she says' like she could say the sun is blue and they'll just nod their head. Damn, that was annoying as hell and not to mention a little bit creepy.

Next, he should be gentleman, romantic and sweet but not too much because that could be just sappy.

Then for the face... Handsome? Manly features is enough. She's not really particular in the looks department but it would be good if he happen to have a nice smile and a sharp jaw line. And of course the eyes should be deep and if he had long lashes then it would be perfect.

Family background is not a problem for her, she's not in it for the status. He could be poor as long as he works hard. She'd already had enough with those rich boys who leeches off their parents money but knows nothing in the real world.

Lastly, the guy should be able to like her for who she really is and not the one she portrays in the media. Because there are only few people in her life in which she really feel comfortable with. Wouldnt it be nice to have someone accepts and loves you at the end of the day behind closed doors?

Now where to look for that perfect guy... That person is not so hard to find though? There is still someone like that right?!

"Yep. He's out of sight now" She breathes out a sigh of relief upon hearing an affirmative. She should have known that it is a trap when her mother called her asking for help in their business. After all, what does she know about business?

That one is a particular tough fellow though because she's been trying on getting out of her date for what seem like hours only succeeding after he got a call from an important person.

"Sure?" She had to ask for assurance.

"100%"

"Thank God I-" she started but stopped mid sentence.

Wait, what?!

As far as she knew, she was alone in her hiding spot...

Turning to her right, she had to swallow her scream upon getting suddenly face to face with another person she is avoiding the past few weeks. It was none other than her Pra' ek, the man who stole her V and the one person who could shake her feelings with unwanted ones.

She had been trying to get him off her mind after their kissing scene, burying herself with workload and making sure that meeting with him would be next to impossible but damn.

Did she do something bad to him her past life that she had to suffer in his hands in this life?

Okay... she's being too dramatic now.

Excuse her for her hormones had been acting really odd lately. What with feeling hot whenever he's on close proximity.

"So this is what you've been doing the past few days eh? Still looking for the one?"

Nadech questioned her while glancing at the direction she's looking and turning back to face her again with a look of accusation.

"W-what are you doing here?" She didnt think he was the type of person to go out at night in a romantic restaurant nonetheless. Unless... he's having a date?
But that's just absurd because that is out his character.

"Oh just checking up on... business"

Raising one eyebrow at him, she bit her lip to stop herself from asking more personal questions.

"Uhuh"

Business?

Yes sure.

"What about you? I see you're still not giving up on finding your Mr. Right?" he continued with a playful smirk.

"For your information, It's actually a misguided attempt of my parents to set me up on a blind date" she quickly defended her dignity, or at least what is left. "I'll let you know my parents were conservative and strict. They want me to settle down already."

"Isnt that your goal though? Why are you running away now?"

In a way, she understood his question for she asked herself the same too before.
Only, her stubborn ways and
independence got in the way.

"You dont get it" she tried to explain after she comes out on her hiding spot, rubbing her arms and walking at the pavement along the streets, looking for a cab to get her home for she really thought her parents would be able to give her a lift.

"My family is great but sometimes they get erm- too much? They've even gone too far with threatening me on fixing me on an arrange marriage! Would it be so wrong if I wanted to do things on my own way this time? Find love and experience things naturally."

"Hmmm" Nadech hummed while he walked next to her.

"Wait" Yaya turn to look at Nadech who raised his eyebrows at her. "Are you following me?"

"You're one assuming gal eh?" Nadech shake his head at her and nods at the parking sign with a smile that never slips off his handsome face, his dimples showing off, "I parked in this direction, see? Here is my ride"

He goes on patting a black big bike like a proud daddy that she had to surpress the urge to roll her eyes at his antics.

She had to admit it is a little, tiny bit impressive though.

A Harley Davidson?

She'd never actually ridden a motorbike before and she do not have any plans to change that but she knew which ones are the bad ass from the movies she'd seen.

"Maybe you were the one following me?
Did you miss me that much? After all, we've not been seen each other quite often as before" Nadech told her while he got his helmet.

"You wish-"

Before she could finish, she was caught off guard when he suddenly lifted her unto the seat and wore the helmet on her, bringing her face close to his.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, her heart beating fast.

She therefore conclude that being next to him even for a second is not a good idea and not to mention not good for her heart.

"Ssssshhhh" Nadech breathed, pressing a finger on her lips as he got even closer to her, cupping each side of the helmet to hold her in place. "That guy you're hiding from is at your back just now"

"What?!" her eyes widen and she began to look at the direction they come from only to be stopped by him.

"Let's get out of here"

With that, he snaps the tinted face shield down before tapping the forehead once and riding before her, wrapping her arms securely around his chest.

"Hold on tight sweetheart"

------------

"So what do you plan now?" Nadech asked her as they make their way towards the street of Bangkok "If you don't find your the one before your parents arrange for you?"

"I dunno- Let myself be crazy?" Yaya chuckled lifting the face shield up so she can feel the night breeze. She never knew this could be so nice, she could literally smell freedom in the air.

"Isn't that your normal?" Nadech chuckled aloud that she loosens her grip and hit his shoulders.

"Hey!"

He only grunted and speed up that made her wrap her arms around him again, earning another chuckle from him.

"You're enjoying this huh?" Yaya asked, looking at his smile through the side mirror. He should be thankful she really had a weakness for pretty smiles and match with that dimples is just a killer.

"So what is your definition of crazy?"

"Do things that I never thought of doing before I got trapped in a loveless marriage? Like... this! I never ridden in a motorbike before you know?" she added as an afterthought. "Did you know that I had so many 'I Never' things to last me a lifetime?"

"Hmmmm... We've got to do something about that. Take me with you when you think of doing your list.I am a willing partner." For once, he sounded genuinely serious that her heart almost flutter. "After all, I bet I already helped you with one"

She should have known that there'll be a catch somewhere and she couldn't help but pinch his side upon hearing his laughter knowing the train of his perveted thoughts.

"Hey" Nadech hold her arms with one hand as he directs with the other to make sure she stopped. "I'm sure dying is not on your list so please stop."

"You started it" Yaya pouted, laying her chin on his left shoulder and wraping her arms around his torso again.

"Alright I'm sorry" Nadech could only sigh and give in, "If you want... we'll start now with your err- craziness?"

She looked at him to check whether he's serious before nodding her head.

Great.

No time better than to start now.

"So where do you wanna go?"

"Hmm..." Yaya think for a moment before an idea pops up, "I know somewhere!"

-------------

"For the record, this is not crazy but damn stupid" Nadech protested slightly shivering and swimming closer next to her.

He's got a point though, feeling the cold seep through her being but then again who in their right mind would do skinny dipping at night and in the middle of nowhere? But she'd be caught dead first before she admitted that to him.

"Hey!" Yaya splashed water across his face "It is crazy for me, Stupid for you. I didn't force you into coming here with me. Besides, you were the one who brought us here when the earlier plan failed."

The first plan was to visit the amusement park because believe it or not, she's never been into one. It's just one of the public places she never got to go. The price she had to pay for being a celebrity. Unfortunately, the park were closed already when they got there.

Honestly, she shouldn't be surprised anymore with the luck she's having these past few months as the universe seems to be conspiring against her and they ended up in a beach somewhere in the south after she told him she do not want to go home yet.

"What? I never tried this one" Nadech answered defensively rubbing his arms "Thought it would be fun but damn I'm freezing"

"I say it's still fun even though I cant feel my limbs" Yaya insisted and couldnt help the bubble of laughter that came out of her from the adrenaline rush even while she was feeling cold as hell, her words were slightly blurry.

"You are really officially crazy"

He must have noticed her shaking that he went closer to engulf her in his arms, rubbing his palms together and then placing it on her cheeks.

"Totally" she said feeling like a child again, welcoming the heat from his hands as she leans towards him. "I never knew being crazy is so much fun!"

"Well" Nadech began with a strange tone that she had to turn to him. Her brows slightly furrowed in surprise upon seeing the different look in his eyes, "I know something crazier"

Before Yaya could ask, Nadech grabbed her shoulders and cupped her face. The next thing she knew was her being crush into his chest as he kissed the living daylights out of her.

images (4).jpeg
A/N: The pic too big? Let me know. Sorry me using mah phone.

Slowly pulling out from his kiss, they stared at each other for a few minutes, looking for something, anything in his eyes that could deny the attraction she's been feeling before she spoke in a low voice.

"And this is probably the craziest"

She didn't knew who moved first as they seem to attack one another, with him lifting her up and wrapping her legs around him while they kissed and tasted, exploring the other side that they did not dare talk about. Only going on with the feeling, the instinct and the pleasure their touches brings.

"You're not drunk or on something right?" Nadech managed to ask in between their kisses, finding a large stone nearby to lift her up, tracing kisses on her jaw unto her neck.

"Mmmmm... " Tilting her head to give him more access on her neck, she couldn't help the moan of approval escape her as his lips began to travel downwards, his hands caressing every inch of her. "-I'm pretty sure I'm not."

Silence followed her statement and her breath hitch as she watch him slowly bringing his finger up to follow the outline of her collarbones.

Swallowing thickly, she felt goosebumps on her arms making her slowly look up to see his eyes full of desire. He is obviously trying to hold on his patience judging by the way his jaw was clenched.

"Is this okay?"

Sweet Jesus.

Pray and tell how can she even manage to think in this kind of situation when all she could do is feel.

And damn, she didn't even care about being in the middle of nowhere and the coldness of the water that seep through her skin when Nadech lower down his head, brushing a kiss on her neck down to her collar bone before going back to stare at her eyes again.

How can he bring up different emotions and make her feel things no one had managed to do before?

It is overpowering and consuming all of her senses she didn't have any will to deny herself anymore.

Slowly, she nodded her head earning a dimpled smile from him before going in for another deep kiss.

"Mmmm"

"Oh my god"

After the pleasurable feeling passed, rational thoughts finally entered her mind.

"What?"

"What the hell have I done? Oh no. No no no" she mutters swimming near the shore and quickly wearing her clothes while Nadech holds her arm and she turn back to look at him only to glance down at his 'thing' which is standing proud again.

Upon her instinct, she closed her eyes and placed one hand above it to hide him from her view earning a chuckle from him.

"Why are you laughing? Damn. This is serious!" she whined, stomping her feet on the sand and at the verge of crying, "What if... What if someone caught us? If someone photograph us and - damn, damn, damn I could just imagine the damn headlines tomorrow if-"

She heard Nadech sigh before he turn her to him and stopped her rant with another kiss.

"You'd think I'll let that happen?" he asked her, placing her hair behind her ears "This is my private beach. You dont have to worry because it's only us here right now."

"Really?" She had to ask. If that is so then... A naughty grin slowly appeared on her cheeks and he seemed to be thinking along her line of thought as his eyes twinkle flashing his dimpled smile.

Now that she think about it. It is kind
of strange that they never met a single person when they are walking their way before on the beach.

"I thought for a second you regret what happened earlier" Nadech told her before he went and carried her in a bridal style.

"Hmm?" she hummed teasingly, wrapping her arms around his neck "We agreed to be crazy together remember?"

"Right" he nodded his head, walking towards the direction of a villa she could see from afar.

"Promise me you'll take me with you whenever you feel on doing something crazy?"

"Hmmm" She hummed again making him look at her and giving her the look of warning only succeeding on making her laugh as she finally nodded her head.

"Promise"

"I'll hold you to that" Nadech said before sealing their deal with a kiss.

-------------

A/N: Hello again. I know I know this is late but better late than never eh? I havent reread the chap yet so excuse me for wrong grammar and mistakes. This is probably not the hottest rscenesw I've made coz personally, that first one from silverlinig would always always hold that title to me but yeah. This is where the FwB begins. Hope you enjoyed. :risas3:

P.S. Comments or just anything you want to tell me is greatly appreciated. Almost 9k views?! You guys rocked. I knew you were all waiting for this. :aaaaa:

Last edited:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Omg.. :love::love: like it so much.. i like their craziness.. wait dont tell me if nadech carry yaya to the villa and they will do it again.. :pancarta: if it yes.. so please continue because i know they are still not enough about it and want more pleasure. Especially for nadech:risas3: please continue the next chapter soon @annmott give us more rsceneswwilling| :aaaaa::aaaaa:
Sorry for my pervert thought..;);)

Lalashiie

sarNie Egg
I’ve been lurking here for a while now and has been waiting for your updates. My grandfather just died and NY updates are one of the little few things that made and still makes me smile this week. I always check if you’ve updated so I could use some distraction and now I saw you did. Can’t help but smile. Thanks for making this fanfic and updating.

fresh

sarNie Adult
It’s crazy and hottt. I like it. Thank you for updating. Can’t wait for what will happen next in the villa. Just wonder why was he at the restaurant? Did he stalk her?

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Disclaimer: The events and situations in this fanfic is pure fiction and does not imply that it happened in real life.

A/N: What happened? Im pretty sure I posted this morning but then it's gone with the wind so I'll try to repost and see what happens...

Warning: HOT scenes ahead. Be warned. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

A/N: Not proof read yet. Enjoy :naughty2:

Play this song for more feels. Trust me on this one I particularly like this one :naughty2:

Chapter 8 - Gym Buddies

"Hello again"

Yaya almost dropped her training gloves after hearing that familiar voice, her head turning so fast at the direction of the voice.

It couldn't be... ?

And as if in a slow motion, a topless Nadech with all his glory swiftly entered the boxing ring she had to clear her throat for it's sudden dryness.

Damn him and his eight pack abs. Who allowed him to be this sexy?

Bringing up her hand in the pretense of wiping her sweat, she furtively check for any sign of drooling.

"Nice to meet you here sweetheart"

She is a fool for even thinking for a second that going here will help her alleviate her stress because the reason why she's here in the first place was to relieve off the tension she's feeling in her body thinking it might be the reason for her recent 'frustrations' in life. Trying to fight off the urge she's been feeling for him but lo and behold.

Look who's here again.

It seems like there is no way against it for the more she run away, the more they were being thrown together.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Is this still coincidental meeting? What's up with them always meeting up this way?

"Err---" Nadech pulled out his hands from the striking pad and scratch his head, "Am I not allowed to enter my own gym?"

"Seriously?"

How many business does he exactly have? AND how can he even manage them all?!

"Sweetie you've got to bear this session with me because I'm the only one available at the moment-" Nadech smiled at her with a twinkle in his eyes, "-You really missed me easily eh? Seeing how my gym clearly had the closed sign in the front and yet..."

"I-I didn't saw the close sign" she tried to defend herself with Nadech moving closer to her. "I don't even know you own this!"

Each step made her nervously took a step back until she was trapped at the edge of the ring.

"Honestly" she added, touching his chest to stop him from moving even closer when he bent down to get level with her face.

"Hmmm" Nadech hummed while staring at her eyes before smiling a cheeky one, "I wish I didn't know you better that I could say you were acting"

With a heavy sigh, his hand reach up to hers in his chest to tie the gloves that she had promptly forgotten with his thumb lingering on her wrist.

And damn, even the slightest touch from his hand gave her goosebumps she had to quickly step away to remove it from his grasp.

Without a warning, she threw a punch on him which he managed to avoid at the last minute.

For goodness sake, she isn't a sadist but she strangely feels motivated by his response.

"Hey!" he shouted in surprise while wearing the striking pad in his hands he had kept under his arm but she didn't listen and instead continue with a series of punch.

This is all his fault she's being like this anyway.

After all, she's been living quietly until he had to come in the picture and make her feel and experience things she never even dreamt of, he really now had to take responsibility.

"What is your problem?!" he asked after narrowly avoiding another hit, his brows furrowing in confusion.

"I'm sorry" she told him nonchalantly before sighing without stopping her punches "It's not you. It's me"

"Are you... breaking up with me?" Nadech tried to joke with another of his cheeky smile "Because we arent even together in the first place"

This time though, Yaya isn't in the mood for she had let out one strong punch that he luckily depleted.

"I am so stressed right now-" she started, "I need a release"

As if he finally had enough, he had grasp her right arm with his left hand and pulled her closer with his right hand underneath her left knee ending up with him on top of her on the floor.

For a second, neither moved as they got aware of their close proximity. Her eyes meeting his intense one for a brief second before he suddenly spoke in a strain voice.

"F*ck this"

With that, his lips pressed on hers in a fervent ferocity that she quickly responded with an equal one. Pushing him so she can have a better position, she rolled on top and placed her weight on him feeling every inch of her body on his as their lips stayed together.

This is so bad.

So wrong in many levels.

Yet why does it feels so... good?

"Nadech I forgot to tell you abo-"

A voice from the back suddenly called out that she immediately got her senses back and without thinking, she threw a particular strong punch at Nadech to cover up their intimate position expecting him to avoid it only to gasp in surprise when she finally hit him on his left cheek.

"F*ck! Sh*t xjsuebthsjsihcdnsjcufjjjl"

Curses flew out his mouth as he free his right hand from the pad and grasp his face while laying his head on the floor.

"Oi!" The voice from the back turn out to be Taishi, who seemed to be deliberately enjoying his predicament that he stopped near the edge of the ring and watched them together, amusement clearly in his eyes. "So this is why the front door of the gym is not locked"

"What ?!" Nadech shouted in a defensive stance, his brows furrowing.

"Nothing" Taishi grinned at the both of them seeming to know what they are really up to just a moment ago, judging by the way he looks at her and Nadech that her face burn in embarassment. "I just forgot to tell you about our meeting tomorrow for the aviation"

Silence followed his statement with him staring at them like a proud dad until Nadech threw the pad on his direction.

"Okay! Okay. I'm going" Nadech's secretary raised both his arms as if in surrender, but before he does, he sent her a wink and spoke his last words, "Don't worry, I'll make sure to lock the door so you two can continue your... exercise?"

Taishi luckily run out after his statement because Nadech threw the other pad at him, narrowly missing the poor guy by inches as it hit the close door instead.

"Don't mind him" Nadech told her before sighing and laying down his head on her lap with his eyes closed.

For a second, she stared admiringly at his handsome face that she almost brought up a finger to trace his sharp features.

Thank God she caught her senses before she embarassed herself and cleared her throat instead looking anywhere but him.

Another loud painful noise from Nadech made her look at him and she watched him hold his injured cheeks. Her conscience eating her up, she brought up a hand to gently touch his cheeks.

"Gotcha"

With a quick move, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her face closer to his. Kissing her like they were never even interrupted while freeing her hands from the offending gloves.

Nadech sat up slowly without breaking their kiss and lifted her on his lap, quickly wrapping her legs around him as she proceed to pull out the remaining gloves from her other hand in a rush, tangling it in his hair.

The next thing she knew, Nadech let out a loud groan when she accidentally brush her center from his throbbing member sending a shot of pleasure straight to her core.

"Sweetheart..." he whispers breathlessly when she pressed herself against him again slowly, his grip on her waist tightens.

She couldn't help it.

She did it again...

and again.

Loving the pleasure it gave her and liking the sound of Nadech's almost painful groan. Glad that she too can reduce a man like him into this and that she was not the only one feeling like this.

His hands moved towards her breast and moved her sports bra up that she let out a surprise yelp when his tongue traced her left peak and ended up with a gentle suck in contrast of his hard pinching and rolling of her right peak, her eyes almost rolled upwards from the pleasure, she automatically grinded herself again, rolling her hips and letting out a loud moan whenever his hardness hit her sensitive bud.

The orgasm that follows made her limp for a second, her head laid on his right shoulder she could hear his fast heartbeat as he pressed her against his chest and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"We've got to do something about this" Yaya whispers after recovering, earning a surprised grasp followed by a moan from him.

"Hmmm" Nadech agreed in delight

Her breath hitch feeling his hands touch her

Damn.

This is just unfair.

The next scene were almost in a blur for she did not anticipate his reaction, she found herself trapped in between him and the floor as they make love with urgency.

As if her body is commanded by its owner, her hand tightens on his shoulder and her nails dug on his back feeling herself go numb.

She never knew that this activity could be addicting. No wonder why many had done it even way younger than she is. And now that she had done it, it seems like she wanted to do it again and again.

There goes the saying, "Once you taste it, you'll never had enough"

Strangely though, she had to ask herself why she only felt this strong physical attraction enough to give herself to him again and again because that is not just her character.

Yes she's desperate for a boyfriend before but not to the point where she would sacrifice her body for she still had her self respect.

Laying her head on his shoulder when Nadech cuddled her, pressing her to himself that she is almost on top of him, she chance a look at his handsome face seeing his eyes close yet he was smiling that his dimples were showing up.

How can he be so handsome still when she's sure she look like a mess?

As if reading her mind, he opened up his eyes and looked at her tenderly, holding a finger to caress her cheeks, "You are so beautiful"

Feeling herself goes red, she pressed a kiss to his lips to cover her embarassment in which he took advantage to turn it into a deep one, his tongue darting in.

Maybe its better not to think.

It is unfair how he could always have her in his submission...

She just hope it wont lead to anything involving pain.

A/N: Yo guys. You can breathe now :naughty2::nut: I told ya' all it was kinda hot in the warning so... read at your own risk.

Anyways, thank you for the support and you guys are the reason I continued this fanfic despite my hectic sched. Almost 9.5 k views?! You guys rock :aaaaa: Or you just like the same genre as me :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Comments are greatly appreciated :icon12:

P.S. You guys can help me think where their next erm- location? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

@bbie_NY as much as I wanted to, I dont think I can write more on that as I already reached my limit on that one because I intend to make the start soft:risas3: But dont worry... :naughty2:

@Lalashiie I'm sorry for your lost. Glad this little fanfic of mine could be of help though.

@mschuckles I sure do hope this one is hotter :aaaaa:

@fresh What do you think? :naughty2:

@enaevardo, @Juying_ny, @Darla Thank you for the support :icon12:

Last edited:

Kat1TwoLive

sarNie Egg
@annmott, ok....! Is it getting hot in here or it’s just me? We need more... this is too good! I don’t think I can ever get enough of your stories and especially with Nadech and Yaya as the main character. My anticipation of reading more is up there and I can’t wait! Loving this so much....! Thanks for all the time and effort you had put into this.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Woww.. @annmoott :clap::clap::clap: i love it.. :icon12::icon12: thanks for your update..
and about the next location:confused12: i think in nadech sport car.. and for some bonus maybe in public library/book store will be good and crazyy.. lol.. :risas3::risas3: sssttt... since NY like and happy dating in the book store/library.. will you make it happen?:thumbup:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks a lot for updating a really hotttttttt chapter. How about they’ll go on a secret trip (Paris or Hongkong), starting with flirting and kissing on the balcony (Ramin/Petra scene in LLSR). Maybe she has work with Vogue in Paris then he shows up as a surprise :)
Happy weekend na ka!

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Hi! WOW! :):icon12: @annmott
Words can't express how good, steamy and romantic your NY Fanfic is. :love::icon12::love:
After reading the plot and the storyline, it got me hooked and interested in finding out what the characters will uncover along the way. It also made me shook on how steamy it is! :aaaaa::icon12::worship2:

Thank you for releasing this NY Fanfic& updating it. :clap::cheer::clap: