The One That Got Away

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Not really knowing what she was putting into the open luggage that lay on top of the bed. She did so with a heavy heart. Yaya felt too that this will the lat time she would be in the presence of Nadech. She couldn’t think of him as a husband any longer because the word was too intimated. Something that they were not even close to achieving as a couple. Of course there was definitely a physical attraction but that wasn’t enough for her. She wanted it all; heart, loyalty and commitment.

“Leaving so soon tee ruk?” asked Nadech with a coldness that underlined fury. He was standing there watching her for a while now as she was packing; she looked to be in the deepest concentration. Was she trying to figure out how she was going to leave him for Boy. Not a chance.

Yaya was not expecting him to return tonight. As far as she was concern he and Gubgib were revisiting their lover’s path. She admitted she was jealous even though she had no right. He didn’t owe his heart to her. She can never choose who you love, she was familiar with that motto. She wondered further if she would ever stop loving Nadech. She turned in his direction after taking a quick breath.

“I will be leaving in a couple of days and wanted to get a head start so that I wouldn’t feel rushed,” replying and thinking that she really didn’t owe him any explanation. He said he’ll give her the time she needed to sort out their relationship, he needed this as well. Now what was the matter with him? He was so moody as of late.

“And remind me again it is for a friend’s wedding?” He inquired further. Yaya looked at him, what with all these questions, he was giving her the 3rd degree questions and answer process.

She replied, “Yes, Katie is a very good friend of mine in Norway. It would be very nice to have a change of atmosphere,” she wasn’t going to lie to him about her feelings on their situation. But she knew though no change of environment was going to stop her heart from wallowing in the heartbreaking pain she was suffering in loving a man who didn’t acknowledge her. Who didn’t care or dare to open his heart to realize that it was she, she was the only woman for him. She accepted him as he is. Arrogant, demanding and hot-headed but very generous none the less to the people who surrounds him. He was this type of man and she loves him.

“Do they know that you are married? Do I not have any say in regards to going with you? I know that in the European way there is always an RSVP and to fill in guest name. I am going to Norway with you.” He told her. Nadech search her shocked expression, she thought to escape on a lover’s getaway with Boy. He knew he wanted her as his wife and he will not let any other man take that from him.

He sounded final. Yaya wanted to oppose his statement but she was too shocked that he would want to be part of her life in this way. To be upfront about being her husband. She’d always thought he would just play his part in Thailand but wouldn’t care anywhere else. But the question was did she want to be with him in Norway? Or want him to come with her. Her plans not to return was taking a monkey wrench with his decision of accompanying her to Katie’s wedding.

“Tee ruk you realize tomorrow’s is Valentine’s Day?” so like him to change the subject, Yaya didn’t reply. He continued to tell her that the social committee of their group of friends was having a gala for all couples. New and old lovers and he advised they should go as it will help business and the family ties. Always for his father, thought Yaya.

Going back to Norway topic, “Do I have a say in any of these new plans that you have enforced on me?” she asked. Her temper brewing to the top. She never was one who liked to take orders from anyone. Nadech seems to be the exception lately but she didn’t have that kind of patience anymore. She needed her space to think and reevaluate everything in her life.

“I am your husband. You always have a choice but lately it seems you are being swayed by other opinions and men.” He responded.

What men? So it was his jealous nature again. She let out a sigh.

“Don’t charge me with things that I am not guilty of.” Her voice rising with the new anger she was feeling. She turned away from him. She needed rest, the emotional episodes as of late was taking a toll on her body. She was quite exhausted.

“Yes let us go to bed, we can talk again tomorrow but tonight I think you owe me to perform your wifely duties.” Grabbing her and bringing her for the kiss. He wanted to punish her but really he was punishing himself as he would most likely succumb to the passion that he has for her. He needed to show her that he was the only man that could provide her with a passion that only he could give her.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya couldn't allow her body and heart to control her head. She tried to shove him off of her but his relentless kisses made her weak in the knees.

"Nadech please, Nadech let me go." she said this to him with the utmost honesty. He shouldn't have to resort to this to have his way. She was his wife after all and she really couldn't deny him anything.

"Am I really that unappealing to you Yaya?" he stopped to see the tears glistening in her eyes. What was wrong with him? She made him eat his words as he said he has never force a woman into his bed. But currently here was his wife, tears in her eyes, pleading with him to release her. But he was afraid that if he did, she would run away from him and never look back. He was losing a battle he couldn't win.

She refused to answer him, but question him instead, "Is it only lust you feel for me, I cannot do anything without love," She dared him to lie to her. That he loved her and couldn't stand to be without her. His existence on earth would fail to provide him happiness if he didn't have love from her. Yet again her yearnings were weakening against the reality of the fact that their marriage was so far removed from being a love match.

"You can't do anything without love, I know this because you don't love me, but who do you love Yaya. Tell me now and I will absolve this marriage. If that is what you wish," he finally realized that if she loved Boy, he couldn't stop her. If he forces it he may only get her body but her heart belonged to another man. Not with the scenario he saw outside tonight between the two lovers.

Yaya started to cry harder. How can he not know through her eyes and see to her soul that her heart has always and will only beat for one man. Him, for now and for always even in the next lifetimes if they every cross each other's life's path.

Nadech released her. He stepped away from her. Just to make himself less humiliated he commented bitingly,

"Well at least I know a woman who will never turn away from me. She would welcome me with open arms,"

"Get out....leave me now!" she yelled. That was the last nail on her coffin. His words really open her eyes and confirmed that he wasn't over Gubgib and this marriage will need to end immediately.

"Jealous, you have no right. I have my lover and you have yours. It is the way of a convenience marriage. But tonight I think we should test the waters if maybe we can stand to share a bed together." With that he proceeded to get into bed with her again. Yaya quickly rolled away and swiped the vase on the nightstand, swinging she missed him by half an inch.

"What now you are resorting to assault. So what is it, my advances doesn't thrill you as much your P' Boy?' He was so surprised that she was that agile.

Yaya breathing heavy, she held tighter onto the vase. If he dare to try anything else there will be bloodshed.

"Give me the vase tee ruk, I was only trying to prove a point. There is no compatibility here with us. We seem to be always at each other throats figuratively...and literally." And to telling himself not to say that he couldn't keep his libido in check when he was around this beautiful specimen of a woman.

"Not a chance. Go on. Keep Boy out of it. He's too much of a gentleman for you to insult him in this way. He would never lay a hand on me," she replied.

Nadech was also quick and strong. He easily wrestled the vase from her and pinned her easily beneath him.

"Hmm much better tee ruk. I thought coming into this marriage I was getting a docile wife, but now I have a spitfire on my hands." With those words he kissed her firmly. Yaya tried to move her mouth from underneath his. He was suffocating her, slowly she had a hard time catching her breath. She weakened and without noticing; she passed out. Her exhaustion form the past week finally took its toll on her.

Not realizing she passed out Nadech continues to shower her with kisses, but then noticed Yaya stopped fighting him. She had fainted. He panicked, was she alright? He got off of her immediately and tried to shake her awake. That didn't work so he went into the bathroom to get the vapors. Waving it underneath her, she slowly came to. He never felt so concerned and helpless when he realized she had passed out on him.

Looking at her he smiled genuinely, glad that she was okay. She slowly opened her eyes and slightly smiled up at him. Her whisked away the strand of long hair covering her face.

"P'Nadech....I love you." She whispered, so quietly that he thought he didn't hear it correctly. Did she just confess to him that she loves him? if it was true, didn't he secretly long to hear those words from her.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Smiling up at her husband, Yaya’s heart filled with so much joy. He loves her! She hugged him tight and so blissful she felt. “P’Nadech....I love you,” she whispered back. He was smiling down at her. The brief vision of her and Nadech, made her extremely exuberance with happiness. She turned to hug the pillow tightly. And then she drifted back to unconsciousness. Nadech looked down at her, eyes closed and her smile lingering. He bent down to kiss her forehead and breathe in deeply her scent. He left her and went to find his bed in the guest room.

The bright sun rays shined into the room, Yaya covered her eyes then suddenly she gasped and shot up out of bed! What happened last night? Where was Nadech? Oh no, did she confess her love to him last night? She hoped it was just in her dreams...

Nadech wasn’t around. It looked to be nearly lunchtime. She realized she must have lost consciousness when he was crushing her and raining kisses on her last night. It was close to lunchtime on the alarm clock. She had to figure out if her dream was in fact a reality.

Then she noticed the bouquet of red roses and pink roses, accentuated with little white rosebuds. Who left this here? She walked over to the flowers, smelled and took in the fresh rose aroma. Realizing she was smiling to herself. A note was beneath the vase.

“I am sorry. Let’s start fresh. Nadech.”

Was this for real. What did she say last night? It wasn’t a dream after all? She was so embarrassed.

She needed to freshen up because last night was extremely chaotic for her. Emotionally she was very exhausted and physically her body was really tense. She needed a long soak in the tub. But another surprise awaited her. The bathtub was filled with bubbles and it was pink. It smelled of jasmine too. The petals spread around on the rim and little tea candles surrounded the thick ledge. She was mesmerized and slowly undressed and sank into the tub. This was what she needed. Again did Nadech do all of this. What was he thinking and why is it being done. She didn’t want to feel so appreciated in case there was something that will occur that she didn’t know about it. She sighed and right now took advantage to what was given to her. Closed her eyes and proceeded to relax in silence.

After her bath she came down to see Nadech in the kitchen. He was preparing another meal for them and humming out of tune. She was getting shy and embarrassed again, she didn’t want to be confronted by him about last night. He looked up and smiled at her. His white teeth and deep dimples showing, she couldn’t help herself and returned a smile as well.

“Are you hungry tee ruk. I made some of your favourite again, well if it isn’t they are some of my favourites.” There was a spread of Shrimp Tom Yum soup, Chicken and Mango Salad with glass noodles and Deep Fried Chicken Wings. It all looked and smelled delicious. Her stomach growled in appreciation.

Nadech pulled out a chair for her. She shyly accepted it. He placed the napkin and laid it on top of her lap. Her heart was starting to beat a mile a minute. Why was he doing this, she couldn’t help questioning it. Nadech proceeded to place the rice and food on her plate. He ladled some soup into her soup bowl. He nodded at her to start. She didn’t hesitate. How did he remember what her favourite foods were? As far as she was concern he never made any attempt to really get to know her when they were “dating” before their marriage. But she also knows that he was a very observant individual for the most part. Maybe he did take notices of her interests and dislikes. But very surprised that he didn’t catch on how she felt about him. Everyone knew she wore her heart on her sleeve. No other man could compare in her eyes. They ate in silence but randomly Yaya would sneak a peak from under her lashes. He caught her a few times and smiled at her. She started to blush profusely. They ate their meal in silence. Yaya tried to enjoy it but he was making her feel nervous in anticipation, of what she didn’t know.

She was going to ask him why he was like this and why he was being so kind but Nadech cleared his throat first. She allowed him to speak first.

“I was hoping that you’d accept my invitation from last night about the Valentine’s Day gala.” He waited for her response. If he really wanted to start fresh, she shouldn’t be stubborn and not accept his olive branch. Wasn’t this what she always wanted from him?

“I think it would be nice. To help our business and family, “she added. Oh why did she mention that, hopefully he wouldn’t get angry with her thoughtless words.

“I agree but I think we need to enjoy ourselves as well. Well if you need me to take you out shopping, we can go now.” He suggested to her. Yaya nodded in agreement. She really forgot about the gala being one of the biggest social events ever organized for Valentine’s Day. She didn’t like shopping much but she knows she had to do her part to look the part of Nadech respectable wife.

“You can get ready first to go out, I will clear this up. I guess P’Mee will be arriving tomorrow so that she can clean up our house and look after it when we are gone away to Norway tomorrow.” He informed her of their maid arriving tomorrow and proceeded to clear the table. Yaya looked at him longer then turned to go get ready.

“Our home,” she whispered it out loud and a warm sensation washed over her.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn’t believe her eyes, was that really her? She wore the lightest pink gown with a shimmer all over. It was strapless with a heart-shape top. If she didn’t have her slip under it would’ve been see through. She had her hair and make up styled at the spa. Nadech left her there and said his driver will wait for her to take her home. He had some business to finish up back at work. Since their return from Krabi, she as well didn’t get a chance to follow up with work. As soon as they return from Norway, she had to meet with some of the vendors. They needed to report to her the best cost-saving budget for their company.

A knock came from the bedroom door, she turned as Nadech walked in, he smiled but then he stopped in his tracks. She was absolutely stunning. Just when he thought she couldn’t get anymore beautiful. She was his wife. Yaya looked at him his smile faded and looked like he was almost frowning. Did he not think she looked presentable enough? But he answered her insecurities by complimenting.

“You are truthfully the most beautiful woman I have ever met Yaya.” He took out a small box and handed it to her.

Yaya accepted it. More gifts? She opened it and she never could imagine seeing the most beautiful set of stones she’d ever set her eyes on. They were heart-shaped and the aquamarine colour brightened before her eyes. He knew these stones were her birthstone colours. He surprises her more and more today.

“Aquamarine jewellery represents beauty, honesty, loyalty, and happiness. I hope you know this.” He smiled at her and decided to put the necklace on her.

She instinctively turned around to allow him to clasp the back together. He placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face him. She looked up at him and wanted to forget everything before this moment. Nadech looked deep into her eyes, could he dare to believe the words she whispered last night were true. He didn’t care any longer. He realized his feelings for was more than lust, dare he confirm it was love. He loved Gubgib but it never felt anything like this with her. This uncontrollable and indescribable emotion he goes through whenever Yaya is around him and now when she wasn’t near, he felt he lost something. Pulling her gently close he could smell her light jasmine scent that still lingered on her skin and her scent that was uniquely hers. He would remember this fragrance until his life part from this earth. He waited to see if she would move away but she stood there looking into his eyes with all seriousness. Her bare shoulders were so soft beneath his palms. He leaned in close and kissed her lightly, pulling back to make sure she was comfortable with him. Then unable to stop himself he leaned in again and kissed her gentle but firm, he coaxed her mouth to open and they shared their first ever kiss that didn’t stem from anger and enjoyed their passion that instantly ignited. It was a prelude to something that they both will cherish for the rest of their lives.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
I couldn't help it!! I just went onto yadech.com and read the whole thing right away thank you so much for this FF it's amazing!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
The ballroom was stunning; romantic love songs wafting in the air. Lanterns dropped from the ceiling in burst of pinks, reds and white. The social team didn’t hold out on anything to celebrate this Valentine’s Day. Looking at Nadech, he exudes confidence and debonair. He looked so sophisticated and powerful in his black suit. He was like a black knight for her this night. Yaya reflected back on their kiss earlier this evening; she felt drunk from it and now recovering from the experience she was still trying hard not to fall into his arms and beg him for more kisses.

As they entered, everyone stopped to admire the beautiful couple. Newly married and looked genuinely happy together. Nadech’s father approached them with her Aunt.

“Luk Yaya. You are looking very beautiful my dear, if I was a few years younger I would be married to you instead of this son of mine.” He teased her which made her blush instantly.

So that is where Nadech received his charm from. Her Aunt Mam nodded in approval. Her niece looked different tonight; she was beautiful but there was an enchantment surrounding her. Maybe the young couple finally realize they love each other. She knew Yaya has had a crush on Nadech since she was very young but blossomed to adult love. She was very happy that Nadech returned her niece’s affection. There was hope after all between this marriage and the business merger.

“Good thing you are my father, I wouldn’t allow a woman like Yaya to leave my side ever.” He pulled her in closer to his side. Yaya pinched him. He was shameless and praying he was speaking the truth as well.

Nadech continued, “Aunt Mam you look very sophisticated yourself, I see now how my father was once struck down by your timeless beauty,” This made the elders blush. Yuthisak cleared his throat and advised the group he will be fetching them refreshments. Mam turned to look at Yuthisak retreating back. They were getting along better as they have contracts to go over during business meetings but wanting something more was too soon. Maybe it was all they would have with each other, memories of their young love. Only time will tell.

“Kids go on, enjoy yourselves. Dance and be merry!” She nodded the young couples to head to the dance floor. A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson was playing.

Nadech guided Yaya by her elbow onto the dance floor. It was a bit awkward at first because they never did have a bride and groom dance on their wedding day. Nadech took the initiative and placed Yaya hands to be wrapped around his neck and he comfortably place his arms around her waist. Blushing the whole time, Yaya was stiff but Nadech looked calm and cool. Nadech held firmer onto Yaya. He knew now that if he didn’t open his eyes, he was too blind to see what he has. This marriage to Yaya was truly a blessing in disguise. But doubt still linger in the back of his mind about her and Boy, he didn’t want to be the third hand between lovers. Just as he finished his thoughts Boy came in with Gubgib on his arm.

The music stopped and he released Yaya but held fast onto her hand as he saw Gubgib and Boy approach them.

“Oh Nadech you look so sexy dare I say!” squealed Gubgib.

Not minding Yaya’s brief scowl. Boy bowed at Yaya. She was the quintessential princess tonight. That light pink did wonders to her skin tone and highlighted her beauty even more. He couldn’t use words to describe how perfect she looked. Actually the couple looked very compatible together physically and they look rather in love. What changed thought Boy. He had escorted Gubgib to this gala as he overheard her planning to go and seek out Nadech. He couldn’t allow Gubgib to ruin things for Yaya. To get on Gubgib’s good side he seduced her with baubles and this new fancy dress. It was deep purple and it was a short mini dress. She held her own as well. She was out to kill and collect her prey; Nadech.

Nadech really didn’t have the patience to have idle chat with the two. The next song came and Boy requested a dance with Yaya. She looked at Nadech but he wasn’t paying attention. It must be the shocking low cut of Gubgib dress that was grabbing his attention. She allowed Boy to take her onto the dance floor. Nadech anger flared. He was going to follow them and get Yaya back, but Gubgib held onto his arms fast. Flirting with him, but that didn’t do anything for him any longer. She was a bit too sweet for his liking, how’d he not notice before, he could never understand.

“I am sorry Gubgib; I must talk with my father about business." he lied, "Enjoy your night.” He turns to leave her, but she stopped him with her words.

“Oh look how lovely those two are, if society didn’t know you two were married. I would say Boy and Yaya would be the best looking couple out there on the dance floor. Don’t you think Nadech?” She suppressed the smirk behind her hand.

Nadech looked straight at the dancers. He walked towards his wife and yanked her away from Boy. Shocked Yaya tried to resist him, what was he doing? It was embarrassing that he should display his possessiveness for all to see. They were just dancing. He really hasn’t changed. He didn’t trust or even love her. It was acting again for him.

“Let me go Nadech,” she hissed. He didn’t release his grip on her but pulled her into his embrace. Kissed her soundly and walked her off the dance floor and leaving everyone to stare and mutter shock comments amongst each other about the lover’s spat.

Yuthisak and Mam came over to see the exchange between their son and niece. Nadech and Yaya were glaring at each other, one slight move and they’d be at each other throats. They separated the two and walked them out into the hall. Whatever was between should be resolved at home. Nadech said Yaya was showing no respect in accepting a dance with Boy. He was her husband not him. Yaya retorted that it was only a dance amongst friends, actually like a brother. He had no reason to show his barbaric ways towards her. The elders coaxed them to release the anger and try to resolve before they return to the ballroom. They left them to sort it out amongst themselves and headed back into the ballroom first.

“I am not barbaric tee ruk. I do not like to share, that is all. Why do you not understand how hard I am trying to get to know you better?” He surprised her with these words. The flowers, the bath and lunch weren’t an act to get something from her? He genuinely wanted to start fresh between them.

“Why all of sudden you would like to get to know me? We’ve known each other since we were 5 years Nadech,” she replied but didn’t add that I knew you before I was born. Every time I am near you it is always filled with joy, happiness and love I feel for you. But she didn’t voice this to him. Looking at him as he walked closer to her.

“I understand we have known each other as children, but I now want to know you as a woman Yaya.” He reached her and held her face in his palms. “You are quite a unique woman tee ruk. Will you give me the chance to get to know each other better?” He pulled her close and kissed her gently. Yaya closed her eyes and enjoyed every seconds she was in contact with Nadech.

A throat cleared. They parted quickly, it was Boy. Yaya smiled shyly at him as he approached them.

“I am sorry that I took liberty in asking Yaya for a dance. I didn’t think there would be anything out of the ordinary when a brother dances with his younger sister. But if you thought otherwise Nadech, my apologies.” He looked to see Nadech’s reaction. The man still didn’t understand that Yaya had only eyes for him and her heart belonged to only him. Boy was here to protect her but it looks like the couple were starting to come to some form of understanding.

“No need to apologize, she is still in the end my wife. By marriage and legal in all aspect. I have nothing to worry about. If you need to speak with Yaya, you do not need my permission.” With that he left them alone. Yaya looked at Nadech walk away. He really was trying to change. He slipped earlier on the dance floor but to allow her to speak with Boy without hovering; it was unusual.

Boy smiled openly at Yaya, “I say things have changed between you two. So you are still going to Norway as planned tomorrow?” he asked. Yaya nodded.

“Yes, but Nadech has decided he is coming too. I really wanted some time to myself to think about things but maybe we need to get away from Thailand for a bit.” She replied. Boy nodded in agreement.

“I too am heading out to Norway, well Europe actually. I wanted to build a European village in Thailand to attract the European tourist up in the northern regions of Thailand so I need inspirations for my creative team.” He informed. Maybe they could meet for a meal when they all arrive there. Yaya was happy. Boy worked really hard and always so lonely. As well she had a friend who was so similar to Boy, she wanted them to meet.

“Well I am going to add you to my guest list, there is someone who I want to introduce you to,” She pushed at him because he was blushing. He needed a good woman to share his life with and she was waiting for him in Norway.

Nadech taking notice of them, he tried to not get jealous but that didn’t stop him to not feel a little insecure to see Yaya being very comfortable with Boy. He wanted that easiness with her. He wanted her as his lover and wife in all that entails.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Bergen is the gateway to Norway's fjord country this town is even more scenic than the capital, Oslo. It was the capital of Norway for six centuries and a major outpost of the medieval Hanseatic merchants. The town's biggest tourist event is the Bergen International Music Festival during this month of February. Katie wanted a winter wedding in her hometown. Yaya was relaying the town’s history and information to both Nadech and Boy. It was such a coincidence that they managed to book the same flight. Nadech didn’t look too impressed when the 3rd passenger turned out to be Boy who joined them. She continued to explain further about Bergen that there are also many year round attractions. Many visitors come to explore Bergen's museums including Edvard Grieg's former home as well as its varied environs -- especially fjords, mountains, and waterfalls. She enjoyed the waterfall during their summer break from university. She and the girls always had a good time to de-stress from exams.

Yaya sat between the 2 men, not noticing the tension between them. She was very excited to see all of her university friends again. As well she was very ecstatic about being one of Katie’s bridesmaids, it was a reunion they would never forget, the last of their school friends was getting married. Nora was going to meet Boy for the first time too, she was a half Thai/French girl studying in Norway and she was the most compassionate woman on earth, she got along well with everyone and sometimes men took advantage of her generosity so they had to step in to protect her. Yaya always talked about her brother Boy, the neighbour. If she wasn’t, Nora would always ask for stories. Boy was the strong silent type. If she wasn’t madly in love with Nadech already there could’ve been a chance to pursue things with Boy. But in the end you could not force your heart. Your life partner was already predestined for you.

“With a few more hours to go, I think you should try to rest tee ruk,” Yaya was a bit tired from last night’s event they didn’t get home until really late and then Norway’s flight departed early too. They didn’t dance after their last song, but enjoyed meeting and greeting the other elders his father and her Aunt introduce them to. Everyone commented on how the wedding of the year surpass all others. This young couple was destined to be together. They looked and act the part of a happily married couple who has been together for so many years.

Bergen is the gateway to Norway's fjord country this town is even more scenic than the capital, Oslo. It was the capital of Norway for six centuries and a major outpost of the medieval Hanseatic merchants. The town's biggest tourist event is the Bergen International Music Festival during this month of February. Katie wanted a winter wedding in her hometown. Yaya was relaying the town’s history and information to both Nadech and Boy. It was such a coincidence that they managed to book the same flight. Nadech didn’t look too impressed when the 3rd passenger turned out to be Boy who joined them. She continued to explain further about Bergen that there are also many year round attractions. Many visitors come to explore Bergen's museums including Edvard Grieg's former home as well as its varied environs -- especially fjords, mountains, and waterfalls. She enjoyed the waterfall during their summer break from university. She and the girls always had a good time to de-stress from exams.

Yaya sat between the 2 men, not noticing the tension between them. She was very excited to see all of her university friends again. As well she was very ecstatic about being one of Katie’s bridesmaids, it was a reunion they would never forget, the last of their school friends was getting married. Nora was going to meet Boy for the first time too, she was a half Thai/French girl studying in Norway and she was the most compassionate woman on earth, she got along well with everyone and sometimes men took advantage of her generosity so they had to step in to protect her. Yaya always talked about her brother Boy, the neighbour. If she wasn’t, Nora would always ask for stories. Boy was the strong silent type. If she wasn’t madly in love with Nadech already there could’ve been a chance to pursue things with Boy. But in the end you could not force your heart. Your life partner was already predestined for you.

“With a few more hours to go, I think you should try to rest tee ruk,” Yaya was a bit tired from last night’s event they didn’t get home until really late and then Norway’s flight departed early too. They didn’t dance after their last song, but enjoyed meeting and greeting the other elders his father and her Aunt introduce them to. Everyone commented on how the wedding of the year surpass all others. This young couple was destined to be together. They looked and act the part of a happily married couple who has been together for so many years.

Within minutes Yaya did fall asleep. She slightly turned her head and fell towards Boy side. An awkward silence was exchanged between the two men. Nadech quickly shook Yaya but she was fast asleep to be awakened. He decided to change her position so that her head rested on his shoulder instead. Boy couldn’t contain a soft chuckle. Now there was a man so in love and possessive of his wife. Last night turn out to be better than he expected. Gubgib didn’t follow through with her plans, but he was still suspicious of her, she was always conjuring up things. He couldn’t let his guard down. In part this trip was both for business but mainly to watch over Yaya. But it seems Nadech had that part under control. Maybe he could now concentrate more on his new resort. He couldn’t help but notice the man’s insecurities; he wanted to set him at ease. That Nadech had nothing to worry about. No one and nothing was going to change Yaya’s love for him.

They landed in good time at Oslo, the capital of Norway. But they needed to drive almost another hour to Bergen where the B&B (Bed and Breakfast) they were staying at were. Yaya dreamed about Nadech and to open her eyes to see him asleep but holding her all the while was pure joy. She forgot then that Boy was right beside her.

“He didn’t even let me share the responsibility of allowing you to sleep on my shoulder; Nadech has changed since Krabi Yaya. You may just get the happily ever after you have seeking.” He teased her more, but they needed to evacuate to their destination.

Nadech awoke to the other couple’s laughter. Were they here now? Outside it was dusted with white. He experience a mild winter in England but nothing like this picturesque vision he saw of Norway. No wonder Yaya was quite eager to return here.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
The evening was fast approaching for Katie’s wedding reception. Earlier in the day, the women went out on their spa day before the afternoon ceremony commenced in the winter garden. Her friends were exactly the same since they graduated; it was so easy to get back into their ways when they were students. But now no one was single any longer except for Nora but that was going to change once Yaya introduce Boy to her. Yaya tried to avoid some of the intimacy questions because really she had no sexual experiences, well only the passionate kisses that she’s exchanged with Nadech; but that wasn’t what the girls wanted to know. The other girls questioned how she can keep her hands off him; he was so extremely handsome and charming. Dark brows and deep dimples what more can a girl ask for. Yaya blushed right away; the girls didn’t take notice because she was still a new bride and wife. What did they do for foreplay? Any advice to make the love making last longer? So many questions left unanswered. They tease her some more that it was good to do and not tell! Secrets between husbands and wives in the bedroom keep it spicy.

The reception was a huge success. Both the married and single couples intermingled and plenty of good cheers and drinks were enjoyed all around. The music was loud and everyone was dancing up a storm. Katie and her husband Mark made such a lovely couple. The games were even better. Nadech and Yaya were pressured into participating in a couple’s game. It was about who can differentiate their woman’s face from others. With the use of the man’s hands, face and lips they could use and do anything to try to figure out who was their partner while being blindfolded. Yaya was so embarrassed they were going to lose because she didn’t think that Nadech could tell the difference. The couple should easily differentiate their lover’s kiss was the main point of the game.

As Nadech approached the first person, he saw only darkness. It was not Yaya, it was actually a man he notice with the feel of his hand that the face was quite masculine. The next face and scent was definitely Yaya. Her soft cheeks, the jasmine aroma lingered under his noise. He trailed his fingers along her forehead, eyes, nose and lips. Holding fast onto the side of her face he pulled her in for a kiss. She stiffened briefly but also immediately relaxed underneath his lips. The kiss went on a bit longer than required as the crowd cheered in earnest. Nadech removed his blindfold and gave her one last brief kiss before pulling her away from her chair and then led her onto the dance floor for a slow dance. Yaya threw caution to the wind and grabbed her 3rd or was it her 4th glass of champagne; she downed it in one gulp.

As the night continued on the young couple became enamoured even more. Nadech would always be touching or holding Yaya. It became more apparent every time she tries to speak with Boy so that she could officially introduce him and Nora. Finally she had to tell Nadech to socialize with her friends’ husbands; it was the only way to have some time with Boy. She found Nora and walked her to meet Boy. Nora was even taller than Yaya, that was actually her confidence killer because a majority of the men were either her height or shorter. But Boy was the perfect height for Nora. Instantly the two new acquaintances hit it off. Yaya left them to their conversation. She felt a bit woozy and slipped when arms held her before she fell. Nadech placed her upright. He smiled at her and Yaya blushed with embarrassment. Was that her fate to always fall into his arms? But she didn’t mind it. She smiled back.

“I think its time we leave the wedding party tee ruk.” said Nadech. With those words goose bumps appeared on her skin. She was humming with so much sensuality for him and he drank in every emotion that crossed her eyes.

He ushered her towards Katie and her husband. Said their farewells for both Yaya’s and his behalf, congratulated them again and wish them a long happy love life as husband and wife.

The drive back was sexually charged. Yaya didn’t recognize this but Nadech knew that with a little more seduction he’ll have his wife in his bed. He drew her close to him, she didn’t resist. Maybe it was the champagne that was making her relax around him tonight. The romance of today was causing her to behave differently with Nadech. Was she prepared to share her body with him tonight? She didn’t want to lie to herself. The answer was yes.

They reached their B&B and Nadech followed Yaya into their suite. She didn’t look or touch him. He tried to allow her space and time but he was itching to touch her skin. Touch her everywhere. He knew he’d find softness everywhere on her body. The light rose colour on her skin reflected her blush. She was getting shy on him again. He walked behind her and hugged her tightly. He turned her towards him and tilted her chin up for her to see what he was thinking and feeling currently.

“Tee ruk you realize your beauty even outshined the bride tonight, but maybe I am biased because you are mine.” He complimented her. The gold dress she wore tonight was even more dazzling than the Valentines’ Day pink gown.

“Thank you Nadech.” She didn’t know what else to say but plead for him to kiss her. He took notice of that and proceeded to follow her wishes. She opened her mouth for his consuming passion, become more timid when his hands were at her zipper on the back of her dress. She didn’t stop him and she wasn’t going to. Tonight she was going to be his wife intimately.

“So beautiful tee ruk, it is so hard to be gentle with you. You are ever so alluring.” he whispered sofly to her.

Sliding the dress over her shoulder he kissed each shoulder slowly and thoroughly. Yaya shivered with anticipation. Her dress fell to the floor, she was a bit chilled but that wasn’t from the cool air. Nadech continue to kiss her shoulders, her neck and then move back to her mouth. He couldn’t get enough of her taste. It was champagne and her sweetness. He continued to trail kisses down her neck and her chest. He skimmed over top her breasts and Yaya melted instantly. No man has even taken liberty with her and she knew no man ever will. Her body and soul will only belong to Nadech. Nadech picked her up and carried to the bed, laid her down gently and proceeded to undress himself. He advised her to touch him if she wanted. He was all muscle and silk, the sprinkling of chest hair caused Yaya to giggle slightly. He was both smooth and hairy in other places that she didn’t quite feel comfortable looking at. He came over top of her and continued with his deep kisses, he really couldn’t contain his passion for her anymore. He wanted to be gentle but his body wanted her with a need that he could not control. As an experienced lover he never lost control. But with Yaya it was like he was a teenager all over again. She never stopped him as he pulled her slip over her head and his breath stopped as he took in her Venus-like nudity. He was a very lucky man.

“I am sorry I can’t be gentle this time but I will make it as enjoyable for you as it is for me tee ruk.” He whispered in her ears. He continued to love her with his eyes, kisses and touch. When the moment came she was ready but still the slight pressure and pain was there but he eased her discomfort and she quickly forgotten about it and just let herself go to her one and only lover’s caresses. Something was building within her and at the same moment they shared a consummating experience as if they rushed to the stars and back. Yaya couldn’t help herself and dig her nails into his back. Slowly drifting back down to earth she sighed with the pleasure she just experienced for the first time. So this was what all her friends were talking about. Nadech held her tightly as he himself felt like he had just ran a marathon. He realized right away that Yaya and Boy were never lovers. She truly was a precious gift that he never thought he would be fortunate to have. She truly was his now and felt possessive of her more. He didn’t notice that his wife fell fast asleep in his arms. He chuckled to himself, being it her first time, he must’ve not left a good impression as she didn’t stay awake after their love making. But there was plenty of time to keep practising.
He closed his eyes too and dreamed about Yaya and babies.

(I hope this wasn’t R-Rated! LOL. Leave me comments please I would love to hear the feed back. I won’t be updating until next week so have a great weekend!)

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
@ukepearl. It is that addicting? LOL. I try my best to update as much as possible or post it here, but working on 2nd FF too....

Thanks for following my story na!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya stretched but tensed a little as her muscles were sore all over the places and as well the event from last night came to light. She couldn’t blame it on the champagne. She was now body, heart and soul belonging to Nadech. She didn’t regret any of the languid experiences she had with Nadech. Not that she had anything to compare it with but it was something she shall cherish for the rest of her life. She settled back into bed and stared at her husband, this time she didn’t shy or feel uncomfortable about this word. She looked at his sleeping face and blushed as she recollected about last night, he looked for her warmth in the middle of the night. His only 2 words were “Tee Ruk” and “practice”. He showed her again how he cherished her body and it was indescribable again this second time they were intimate together. She didn’t feel ill at ease. She didn’t get his proclamation of love but she felt it in the deepest part of her heart that he did love her, it was only his stubbornness causing him to not realize it yet. She vowed to make him see and feel this love and bring it to the surface so that she can fully return his love verbally. It has been close to 20 years that she held onto to the love she had for him and now it was time to confess about her heart desires to him. She traced circles on his lips and he puckered and kissed her fingers in his sleep. She softly laughed at this. He must be extremely tired as they really didn’t sleep last night. She still blushed at all the memories they created together.
Nadech opened his eyes and saw his wife ogling him. He gave her his most charming smile, “Ready for round 3 tee ruk?” Yaya gasped and shoved him away with one hand and held on tight to the bed sheet covering her self from his mesmerizing eyes.

“It’s a bit late for that tee ruk…I have explored twice.” He teased. Yaya was his and he wouldn’t allow anything or anyone to take her and what they have away from him.

A knock came at the door. It was room service with a hearty breakfast of bacon, ham, eggs and Norwegian style French toast. The aroma caused Yaya’s stomach to growl. The meal was accompanied by champagne and orange juice. Mimosa was one of her favourite alcoholic drink, much too much of it will be her demise.

“That’s right we must re energize ourselves,” he looked at Yaya to see her response. She was red as a tomato. He will never get tired of her innocent thoughts and whatever she was feeling she expressed on her face. He kissed her quickly, if he lingered third round really was going to occur immediately. He needed to allow her to recover. There was plenty of time for more love making.
“So explain to me what sort of horseback riding can be done in Bergen?” he asked her. He was talking earlier in the day to one of the locals yesterday while she was out with her girls at the spa and the host said that they have a trail set up for horseback riding. The horses were very big and strong; Norwegian breed. They would go out on their excursion once they finished their breakfast.
He stared at his wife as she lead her horse beside him. She never looked happier and he couldn’t help but think that he may be one factor that contributed to putting that smile on her face that travelled to her eyes which sparkled with every giggle that escaped her.

“Tee ruk you aren’t tired?” he asked, they’ve been on the trail for close to half an hour. It was time for a lunch break and just up ahead there was a little secluded hut available for their use. That was as per the B&B owner stated before handing him map of the trail and its surrounding.

Yaya never felt so at ease with Nadech. Was all the tension that was brewing between them it only took one night to cause its disappearance? It wasn’t resentment towards each other and their marriage any longer. It was safe to agree that they were able to move away from their past and look forward to create a new and realistic future together. They approached the cozy cabin. The fire was lit and the fresh scent of the pine logs added a sense of romance to the atmosphere. Lunch was left in a picnic basket beside the fireplace. A thick blanket was place on to the marble floor by Nadech as he open the basket to retrieve their meal of cheese, deli sandwiches and for dessert strawberries dipped in chocolate. Nadech couldn’t help himself but pursued Yaya to open up her mouth to welcome the strawberry he dangling in front of her. When she did, he followed it with a quick kiss. That was all he could muster or else he woudn’t be able to control what would become of him if he decided to unleash the new passions he has for her. He was a man foolishly smitten with his wife. She was his and she belonged only to him. Norway was a good idea as he grinned at Yaya. Yaya returned his smile. She dreamed and now it was a reality, this love she has for Nadech kept her close to him. There was no longer any need to pretend to play the part of a young couple in love. She loves him and even though he wasn’t verbal about his feelings, she believed actions speak louder than words.

They talked about the weather, the mighty horses and Thailand. Nadech couldn’t help but recall how scrawny of a Tomboy she was as they were growing up. She always got into trouble and at one point he wanted to join in with the bullies. She gave him a scowl when he confessed to this. She was a kid who didn’t want anyone to pity her orphan status. But now her beauty shine from within and her outer beauty definitely kept heads turning to look. Yaya just nodded to his comments. She may look great on the surface but truly it was a struggle to be strong. She didn’t really have anyone to protect her until Nadech came to her rescue

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
They laughed, teased and touched each other. He had to continuously coax her into accepting his feeding of her. They enjoyed each other company immensely. Nadech paused briefly when they packed away the basket. What was his feeling for Yaya? It wasn’t just being possessive of her, but his heart was fast melting to her. Everything she did and everything she said made him take notice. When they return to Thailand he should be honest with himself and share with Yaya about his heart’s desire for her. She was his lover, his wife and he could easily accept her as a close friend. Things have changed for the better for them. He wanted to enjoy every moment alone together with her here in Norway. They need the time away from business and family responsibilities. Since Gubgib he hasn’t ever allowed himself to give another woman the power to destroy him. Not until Yaya. Yes he loves Yaya if he was honest with himself. He realized too that she may love him as well. She wouldn’t have willingly given herself to him if that wasn’t the case. Yaya wasn’t an easy woman. She was strong and knows what she wants in her life.

“What are you thinking Nadech,” she inquired. Nadech kept encouraging her to call him P’Nadech, but she couldn’t.

She wanted his confession first of his love before she would cave in to his demand. She was folding up the blanket as the time was nearing for them to leave before it turns dark.

“I was thinking that you are a loveable person.” He grinned back at her. His comment made her turn pink. Over time he wondered if she will always blush around him but also wishing that she never change her ways.

“When we get back, Katie invited us over to their place for a farewell dinner.” explained Yaya. This was the first time she mentioned this because obviously they had other things distracting them.

“It should be a fun night. I think I will miss Norway once we return. But mark my word we will return year after year.” He commented.

Yaya agreed. Her heart filled with warmth as those words year after year was a promise by Nadech, confirming that their marriage was forever. She would never stop loving this man even if life leaves her.

They returned back to the B&B in good time, having a little friendly wager of who can race back there the quickest. Yaya cheated and bolted off before he finished counting to 3. But the winner was clearly Nadech as he caught her up in his arms and continued to claim his prize by carrying her to bed.

They arrived at Katie’s extravagant cottage just in time for their dinner engagement. Nora was the only single one there, but obviously Boy was given the extended invitation as well. Her and her friends’ matchmaking always met with success. Except when it came to Yaya, her heart already belonged to Nadech since childhood. The Norwegian fare was robust and flavorful. Everyone was really enjoying themselves until an unexpected guest arrived. It was Katie’s husband’s sister’s friend. Who ended up being someone that Yaya, Boy and Nadech knew. Gubgib. The world really was such a small place.

Gubgib easily worked herself to get beside Nadech as they continue their party into the salon or games room. Oh how she missed Nadech she gushed.
How did she know of their plans to be in Norway? Boy knew he shouldn’t have let his guard down. He was taken with Nora and Gubgib slipped his mind, a mistake he was not going to make while she is here now. That woman was trouble and her main victim was Yaya.

Yaya tried to excuse herself from Nadech but he wouldn’t allow it. She was angry as to why he didn’t tell Gubgib to get out of their lives. He can try to play the gentleman but she was his wife, he should try to appease her feelings more. Unless it meant he wanted it both ways, a mistress and a wife. It made sense why not as it’s every man’s fantasy to have the best of both worlds she thought bitterly.

Nadech couldn’t understand why Yaya would want to relinquish her stake on him. He was her husband; no one else mattered or counted to him other than Yaya; she was his wife. Gubgib was getting on his nerves as well but he couldn’t very well put her down in front of everyone here. He had hoped she understood since their last encounter. But he saw her texts and calls but chose to ignore it. She did stop trying to communicate with him eventually. Only now this was the reason, she must have been able to pull out information from someone from his company. Now here she was in Norway trying to be a thorn in both their sides, but he knew it was mainly to offend Yaya. A woman scorned as they say is a woman seeking revenge, but she was the one who chose to cheat on him and didn’t value their relationship the same that he did. She really had no claim of injustice done to her from his part. He gave her the world and she showed him infidelity. In the end she chose money over love.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
“You never could resist me Nadech.” She slowly unbuttoned her top. Nadech pulled her hands away from her shirt. She somehow managed to trap him in the guest bathroom. A woman like her had all kinds of wiles. He was trying really hard not to lose patience and his temper with her. What game was she trying to play? He tried to hint at her to leave him and Yya alone but clearly she was stalking him now.

“Gubgib stop this. You are embarrassing yourself and making me angrier.” Nadech shook his head at her. She was really a woman desperate, no matter how he ignored her she wasn’t going to back down. Once upon a time he would have weakened to her beauty, but he knew what matter most to him now. It was his wife and his marriage to Yaya.

“I am leaving here and I hope you pull yourself together Gubgib. Stop wasting your time chasing me. I have a hard time giving people who betray me a second chance.” He stated firmly and not flinching when he saw her shutter beneath his words. With that he removed himself from her company and walked out of the bathroom.

Gubgib was so exasperated with turmoil. What did Yaya have that she couldn’t give to Nadech? His marriage to Yaya wasn’t real, what they had in the past was very intense and she wanted that back no matter what. She wanted him and no one was getting in her way. She left her button undone and walked out of the bathroom. She caught a glimpse off Yaya peeking behind the wall of the study room. She made sure Yaya followed them here. With a smirk she proceeded to fan herself and rearrange her clothes for Yaya eyes only. At this rate her plan will work as she wanted.

Yaya covered her gasp. Nadech walked out first but seeing his stern face she realized he didn’t want anyone to witness what was happening between him and Gubgib in there. Gubgib wasn’t as discreet as she walked out looking all disheveled. Her eyes brimmed with tears, Yaya turned only to be held fast by Boy. He witnessed everything, but in a man’s point of view. Nadech didn’t stay too long in there with Gubgib he knew Gubgib was the one to blame acting out this farce charade for Yaya. That woman was too conniving!

“Don’t believe what you see Yaya.” Boy tried to console her but he could literally understand that what she saw was the truth in her eyes. Boy didn’t believe what had transpired. Nadech wasn’t one to let go easily especially if a woman has so ruthlessly betrayed him in the past in that fashion such as Gubgib has committed.

There was so much tension in the room during the entrance of Gubgib. Yaya’s friends especially Katie murmured to her that Gubgib was bad news. And her vibe was of pure evilness. They notice right away that this shameless woman was after Nadech. But also advise Yaya not to give in to her manipulations because clearly Nadech only had eyes for her. Yaya only nodded but deep in her heart she felt Nadech would choose Gubgib over her. His lust was appeased with her but you can’t break a bad habit. He most likely wanted to reconcile with Gubgib. Now here was the proof, if Gubgib appearance was any indication as to what had occurred in that bathroom.

Boy looked at Yaya’s eyes glazed over; she was over analyzing what she thought she saw her husband was doing. He needed to get her out of here, she didn’t look good either. Her parlor suddenly became pale.

“Let’s get some air but I will get you something strong too. Your nerves are wreaking havoc within you I am sure.” He led Yaya to the bar and filled a glass of cognac. He told her to take a sip; she took a rather larger one and choked instantly. Yaya commented this was lethal, the cognac. He patted her back to lessen the burn she was feeling of the warm liquor. Rubbing afterwards. Yaya settled down and they departed to the outdoors. The air was really crisp. She didn’t want Boy to bring up Nadech or Gubgib so she asked him about Nora.

“She is very loveable isn’t she?” she asked. Boy actually blushed. He was embarrassed, he never really believed in love at first sight, but with Nora it was different. He needed to get to know her, but she lived so far away and he in Thailand.

“Well now is the best excuse to travel with her back to France, you need to continue researching on the European hospitality and why not recruit Nora as your guide.” She suggested to Boy. He started laughing because she was voicing what he really wanted to do. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as she looked to be cold.

“You are a good friend Yaya. I feel a little bit guilty because it wasn’t long ago I confess my love to you.” He reminisced, “But now I think I am crushing on girl that I only met since yesterday.”

Yaya turned to him. She explained he most likely loved her and was protective of her because she and Nadech had their issues. They still do but she was willing to fight her own battle, she is a strong woman. They laughed away and continue to plan the romance escapade for Boy and Nora.

Nadech search for his wife everywhere inside the cottage only to come outside and witnessing the two people in close proximity and most likely laughing at his gullibility. He should have trusted his instinct that the Norway trip was really an excuse for Yaya to spend her time with Boy without the prying eyes of Thai society. He really let down his guard and now his heart turned cold. There will never be any more reason to trust a woman again. Yaya played her part well, even sacrificing her body so that she could achieve her freedom to be with Boy like this. Hell will freeze over before he would allow them to be together! He turned to make his way back inside; waiting to abide his time when Yaya comes back to him. She had a lot of explaining to do. But whatever the reason is she wouldn’t be able to lie to him

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
“How could you! How dare you think you know how my mind and heart works? Don’t insult my intelligence either Nadech” she was so desperate to make him understand her. “You may have appeased your curiosity and lust but you have yet to get to know the real me. Who I am and what I believe in” And with those words she thought; you will never get the chance.

Boy was waiting for her outside. He knew something was amiss when Yaya never return from the outdoors. Nadech took her back to B&B and he followed them. He could hesitantly trust Nadech not to hurt Yaya but he still had his doubts. How much did these two really learned to know and understand each other? Clearly not enough, whatever was going on in Nadech’s mind it was pure misunderstanding about his wife and him. He witnessed the earlier confrontation between the couple back at Katie’s cottage. Again he didn’t attempt to interfere because it was between husband and wife.

As Yaya finished advising Boy as to handle Nora and their situation, she watched him return back to the rest of the guest. Just taking a few more minutes to herself she ponder what did she really want from Nadech. The past few days was an experience she shall cherished for the rest of her life? But the most recent event between Nadech and Gubgib left her heart shattered and never to be able to be put back together. In the end her love and her dreams of forever with Nadech vanished this night. She wanted to move ahead with him but clearly he couldn’t change an old habit and lover. They deserved each other he and Gubgib. They both are unfaithful and heartless not caring about anyone else but themselves.

She strengthened her resolve to carry on with her life once and for all without Nadech; it was going to be an uphill battle for her but she still will pursue this new chapter in her life. It was getting late and cold. She wanted to say her farewell and get ready to return to Thailand tomorrow afternoon. If you could book an earlier flight she will, she didn’t want to be in the same place and or country any longer with Nadech. She needed to do whatever it takes to lessen her pain. The tears flowed easily but she quickly wiped them away; no longer wanting to cry over a man who didn’t deserve her love.

Returning inside and as she turned to lock the French doors a hand covered her mouth. She tried to scream but the grip on her mouth tightened; as well she was easily lifted off the ground and carried into the study room that was near by. The hand was removed and a forceful mouth replaced it. Yaya pushed at the immovable chest, she stared into Nadech’s eyes. He was punishing her with these kisses but for what reason? She was very confused. He continued his assault on her mouth and her body. She managed to push him off. Breathing heavily she glared at him with accusing eyes. Why was he acting like this?

“Again, it was not so long ago that you didn’t even put up a fight tee ruk. Should I remind you how you melted beneath me?” he ensued to show her again but Yaya back away and her back met the wall.

Easily Nadech pressed up close to her, he tried not to think about her body but his body wasn’t his to control. Stroking her arms and up to her collar, he proceeded to touch her pounding pulse he felt beneath his finger. Then he released her immediately. Running his hand through his hair he let out a deep sigh. She still got under his skin.

“You don’t need to sacrifice yourself any longer. You almost had me convinced that giving me your innocence was a sign of something more between us but clearly what I saw outside on the patio painted a different story. When were you going to tell me about you and Boy?” he questioned but saw the look of confusion on her face. She was going to deny it. He didn’t allow her to speak. He continued, “Needless to say if you are discreet I will be as well. Just promise me first that you give me an heir and then you can do whatever the hell you want with him after.”

Yaya heart did a skip and a half. What was he talking about? What did he think he saw out there between her and Boy? He and his hot headedness, his jealousy also was clouding his rational way of thinking and viewing things. She lifted her hand to slap him as she was so angry but he caught it mid air. Warning her not to follow through and Nadech roughly pushed her arm and her away from him. He needed space between them.

“Whatever you think you saw is your business but whatever occurred between Boy and I is my business!” she turned to leave but Nadech grabbed her. Looking straight down at her he quietly but firmly stated with her. He had to reign in his anger.

“You are mine. It’s my business all the time.” With those words he dragged her out of the room then went to claim their jackets and left Katie’s party without a farewell to anyone. Boy glimpsed at their exiting in haste and followed suit.

Tinie

sarNie Egg
U have a second FF? Mind to tell what's the story title? :D I just wanna follow all your work since you are such an amazing writer :) thanks for sharing your talent.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Tinie,

I am a very active member at Yadech.com. My 2nd FF is TWICE IN A LIFETIME (Yadech FF) LOL. Yes I am one of those fangirl and Yadech shipper. I am proud too of it!!!!!! 555555.

Thank you sooo much for your kind words and encouragement! I may be in hiatus because.... of TNNKK so I wanted to finish one more FF before YADECH preoccupy my time in April/May. Exciting Ja!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Haha no need to thank me Sary! I just speak out of what I think n what I think is u have such great talent! :) keep up the good work! I will surely follow your other FF!! :D
And we are on the same boat girl! I'm a Yadech crazy fan who has registered to a part-time Thai class just to stalk them! Hahaha I know it sounds crazy n a bit creepy, but it's true :p

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya refused to answer to his insults and snide remarks. What did he think he saw? It should be him that should explain himself. But she was tired of his acting and lies too. She didn’t turn to look at him.

“So you are giving me the silent treatment. That is fine I like my woman docile.” He grabbed at her and swung her up and tossed her onto the bed. Yaya landed with an oomph on the mattress. Nadech gracefully placed his body on top of hers.

“Now let’s start on this heir shall we?” he nuzzled her neck ignoring her protests. Pounding on his back to release her. Yaya tried to pull at his hair she wasn’t going to give in even though her body was betraying her so treacherously. Nadech took full advantage of her weaknesses. He steadied his heart to better control his all consuming passion for her. Her resistance wane and she didn’t deny him access to her and her body. He stopped instantly.

“Are you acting now?” he mocked her. Yaya shoved him hard and he fell backwards off the bed. How could he think how her body naturally reacted to his was an act. She’s never been with any other man and besides she wouldn’t even know how to act even if she wanted to.

“Yes and obviously it work so that you would stop manhandling me. I may be your wife but you can’t force your attention on me. Don’t be so barbaric in your ways!” She scrambled off the bed and tried to by pass him. He stopped her immediately, holding her tight against him.

“Where are you going? You are going back to your new lover already. How easy it for you to finish with one man and begin again with another. I didn’t know you have this hidden talent hiding away underneath all this beautiful facade of yours. With a body and face like this no wonder no man can resist you tee ruk. I fall victim to you easily enough but no longer. All you are to me now is my wife of convenience. Now come here and do your duty to me...”

Yaya slapped him fully on the face, her handprint left a mark. How dare he cruelly label her as a woman with loose morals!

“I hate you! I don’t ever want to be married to you once we are Thailand. You can have everything you have planned to take from me. I just want you to leave me alone!” Yaya stunning him with her assault and words. Nadech watched her leave out of the room his hand pressed to the sting on his cheek. A car engine started and he rushed to open the door to see Boy waiting for Yaya and seeing her getting into the car coercing Boy to drive off immediately. When he made it outside only to see the trail of dust and exhaust smoke from the car driving away from him with his love and her lover. He kicked up a storm and return to the room slamming the door shut. Figuratively and literally as his mind, body and heart felt a heart-wrenching pain even worse than when Gubgib betrayed him. That was pain this felt like a slow death for him.

(T H A I L A N D)

It has been many weeks since the last words that were exchanged between Nadech and Yaya. He was busy with his father planning a new merger with a Singapore company. He didn’t really see Yaya other than the last boardroom meetings when she arrived with their vendors’ presentation and budget plans. He moved out to the condo he kept separate from his and Yaya’s home since he arrived back in Thailand one day after Yaya. She was left alone in their home because she made the decision to leave him in Norway and leave with Boy he wasn’t going to allow his pride to take anymore abuse so he moved to his condo. It was also closer to work too. Working kept him preoccupied and away from seeking out his wife.

Finally arriving home after work today, he was exhausted. He quickly noticed an envelope on the coffee table. It was thick and it was a lawyer’s office address on it. Mr. Nadech Kugimiya. He opened and scanned the subject line “Dissolve of Marriage”. She really followed through with her threat. He wanted to give her some space but clearly he thought wrong in doing so. He snapped up the envelope holding it tight in his hand and rushed to drive back to confront Yaya. She was ready to move on but she didn’t know what this meant to him. His anger mixed with hurt came to the surface and he needed to see her!

When he reached home the maid said Yaya hasn’t arrived home yet. Mali, the maid was quite shock to see Khun Nadech here. Khun Yaya stated to her that he was no longer returning and soon she too, Khun Yaya will be leaving this home. Mali was very worried she herself will be unemployed too. She almost turned to beg Khun Nadech to keep her on but the look on his wife didn’t show he was in the mood for any other hysterics. His face was grim and serious. Mali made her excuse and notice the car horn. Khun Yaya was home. Some kind of bad omen was going to occur tonight, maybe she should contact Khun Yuthisak and Khun Mam immediately.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya drove into the driveway, she noticed Nadech’s car parked outside. Her nerves tingled with anticipation and weariness. She had been avoiding him ever since they returned to Thailand. It became quiet and depressing for her as well as very lonely without him. Even if they fought more than anything at least that sort of interaction kept her heart content. Now she was battling stress and fatigue. She just returned from meeting with one of the vendors as they had employees’ issues and only late this night they were able to resolve the strike out vote. She didn’t really need this out of all the nights. Why did he show up here? He must have received the envelope. He should have just dealt with their lawyers; she was also very hungry and lately been always eating late at night as that was the only time she was able to sit down and have a meal. The many weeks she was away on their trips kept her out of the loop at work and now she was almost caught up with everything, she hoped to get back in the groove of things by end of the month.

“Don’t say anything. May I get inside the house first. If you must it is your home so come in then.” She knew he was itching to lecture her some more but she was tired of their bickering.

Nadech stared at Yaya. She lost a good amount of weight only in the short period of time he last saw her in the boardroom. What was wrong with her? And Boy where was he at; did something happen? Yaya didn’t care if Nadech followed her inside she asked Mali to prepare her some milk and toast. Those items seem to be all that she managed to eat lately too. The cologne Nadech was wearing was giving her a headache instantly too. How did she think his scent was intoxicating to her? She almost wanted to vomit when he came close to her and inside her stomach there was just a bit of fruits and crackers from today. A forlorn heart and stress she read causes these symptoms. Her stomach recoiled within her, the smell was really bothering here.

Seeing her discolour he helped Yaya settle onto the chair behind her. His pent up anger when receiving the divorce papers disappeared immediately. His father and Aunt Mam came in time to see he was hovering over Yaya.

“Nadech give her space.” His father warned. Nadech looked surprised, what did they both think he was going to do to Yaya?

“Luk are you okay?” asked her aunt. She called out Mali to hurry up with some warm tea for her niece. Yaya didn’t look well at all. Nadech volunteered to bring her up to her room while his father called in for the in house doctor. Yaya protested that she had been a workaholic as of late and that there was nothing to be concerned about. Nevertheless her aunt stayed upstairs with her while Nadech and his father waited for the doctor.

“So what is going on Nadech? Mali called us sounding really concerned as you stormed home looking for Yaya. What is that lying on the floor there?” he questioned his son. Even Nadech didn’t look the same he looked like a boy who lost something of value and can’t seem to figure out where and how to find it. Whatever happened between the two young people back in Norway he didn’t ask but now it has all come to the forefront.

“She wants to divorce me. Already too in this short of a time that we are married because she wants to move on with her lover. I lost Gubgib to his father now Yaya to him.” Yuthisak knew he was talking about Boy. Nadech let out a deep sigh. He was forever the loser in this love triangle. He continued to spill out everything to his father because he didn't know what to do anymore. His wife hated him and she filed for divorce, now he just need to decide if he was going to give her her freedom back.

“Tell me Yaya what is bothering you. You look really pale a moment ago, did Nadech hurt you?” she looked at her niece who looked at her solemnly. Yaya shook her head. No she replied to her aunt, Nadech didn’t hurt her as she just only been in his company today. They didn’t even speak with each other for almost a month now. She went on telling her aunt who was more like a mother to her about the argument she had with Nadech in Norway. He was always being unreasonable and jealous. As well he was such a hypocrite because his involvement with Gubgib should be cleared. She started to cry as well, her sensitivity level as of late always had her crying at the drop of a hat. Her Aunt just listened to her. Her sorrow was endearing to her Aunt. She never knew what could have happen between her and Yuthisak. He actually wanted a second chance with her but she was a little weary because initially he conjured up the marriage between their children as a way to revenge her and her family of their callousness to him when he was younger and poor. But he now realizing that life is too short to concentrate on the past. Mam asked Yuthisak for some time. Once they figure out their lives then they would inform their children. She advised Yaya to speak to Nadech honestly and open up her heart. Yes everyone knew that Yaya has been madly in love with Nadech since they were toddlers but sometimes a man is blind and can only see or hear things that he believes in. Being blunt with them is the only way for them to listen to you and believe you.

“I don’t want to be to first to give in but now it’s too late. He came rushing here because the divorce papers are served. I think its best we move on.” She didn’t want to finish thinking about the end between them. A soft rap on the door told them the doctor was here.

The doctor performed the general check up on Yaya. She was almost at the point of dehydration so he advised her in getting as much fluid as possible. He also wanted her to come into the hospital as well and as soon as possible. As she listened the doctor confirmed too that she was expecting. Yaya’s world stopped. Of course, the smells and fatigue now made more sense. She heard from her friends that it took a while to have a baby but clearly Nadech proved them wrong. Was this the truth? She didn’t realize she was touching her abdomen. She was having a baby or they were going to be parents. Then her heart dropped too because they were also going to be divorce in the near future. She thanked the doctor and pleaded with him not to tell everyone downstairs of her condition as she was going to share the happy news with them herself. She had also booked an appointment for tomorrow with him because not knowing that she was pregnant she needed to catch up with her new maternal vitamins and a planned diet as a mom to be and for the new life growing within her. Yaya was both excited but as well feeling melancholy; she regretted the loss of her child not going to receive in having both parents care for him or her. But it this day and age being a single parent was no longer frowned upon. Nadech didn’t need to know about his new status of being a father in the future. He didn’t love and even though she wasn’t being fair she didn’t think he had the time to love a child. This baby would be just as well loved and cared for by her. Lost in her thoughts she didn’t see Nadech walk into the room.

“Are you okay tee ruk?” he inquired. He sat close to her feet on the bed. She didn’t respond only shyly nodded. Nadech took her hands into his; he bared it all to her, “Yaya whatever you have decided I will relinquish you from our marriage. Clearly you know what you want and I am not going to stop you from living your life as you envisioned. I think we all lost site of what really matters and that is our own happiness. I am not the man you want to be with so I’ve signed the papers and no matter what you can either never what to contact me again or if you do need me at least consider that we shared something wonderful at one point.” His eyes looked deep into hers, willing her to say something. Tell him she had a change of heart. There was nothing there as he tried to read her mind. Her eyes flitting from side to side but she never said a word in response to him.

With that he kissed her close to her mouth lingering for just a brief moment and he pulled back then he got up. Nadech started walking out her room and in the same meaning he was walking out of her life.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Aunt Mam returned into the room to check up on Yaya. She saw her niece’s tears. When she was walking past Nadech he didn’t even look to notice anyone especially as she was going to ask him about Yaya; he was just leaving her room but he didn’t look like he was all there just a downward stature as he made his way back downstairs. His eyes were bloodshot as well; was he crying? Mam was curious as to why a grown man looked to have been crying. What had transpired between the husband and wife only moments before her appearance?

“I saw Nadech he didn’t even take notice of me so I didn’t get to ask him how you are. Well it looks like you are not doing well at all. What happened luk?’ she asked tenderly.

Yaya fell into her Aunt’s open arms. She didn’t get any words out because all she felt was her heart breaking. Nadech gave her the divorce she asked for but she wasn’t ecstatic about it just made her only feel the opposite; she felt very ill.

“I didn’t stop him from leaving, I couldn’t really. He said we missed the importance of making ourselves happy. He chose to take back his happiness.” Yaya didn’t want to think about with who he was wanting that happiness with.

“Luk, whatever happened to confessing your love and devotion for him as I suggested. Don’t believe that what you assume is the truth that is not always the case. I came here hoping to see you two in each other arms declaring love and loyalty to one another. Don’t repeat the same mistakes his father and I made” She looked at her niece.

The sparks in her eyes whenever she saw Nadech or hear his name was dimmed by the pain she was suffering emotionally now. She allowed Yaya to gather herself together. The tears were not going to help her with her problems.

“He signed the divorce papers,” Yaya stated, she did stop crying just sniffling away the last of her tears, “he made his decision and that is to live his life without me. What am I suppose to do? I’ve grown up with him, love him and married to him. Yet he still doesn’t understand me and my heart. Tell me what girl can vow to stand beside and do anything for the man she’s been in love with her whole life. I even turn a blind eye to his indiscretions.”

“If it is worth it to you this marriage and your love for Nadech; you do not sign the papers...let him know Yaya. It’s never too late when it comes to love.” Mam tried to convince her niece to get off of her stubborn ways.

You don’t live your life being in love with a man forever but then to throw it away on false pretenses. When you love someone you do love them unconditionally. Let down your pride because obviously since their marriage until now things have changed between them. If it wasn’t love they feel for each other then it wouldn’t be hurting them both this much.

Downstairs Nadech told his dad he was going to stay at the condo permanently. If Yaya wanted the house it was hers. Yuthisak stopped his son from leaving. A man does not run away from his problems.

Yuthisak asked. “Listen to me Nadech. For all that it is worth do you love Yaya?”

Nadech nodded. He never felt this strong bond with any woman before. He realized now this was his real love. Yaya was his true love.

“I can’t do anything any longer without imagining, dreaming, hearing, smelling and seeing her everywhere. I know it has been only a little over a month but it feels like eternity for me that she’s been away from my life. Our marriage had a great turning point I don’t understand what went wrong. I thought it was Boy but he’s not here, what does it mean?” He sat down and held his head between his hands.

“It means you guys need to communicate to each other. Don’t put your own words or thoughts into each other minds. Just be honest with yourselves and your feelings.” He suggested this to his son because he never took this advice and now he is attempting to ask for a second chance form Mam. He had to wait patiently and he would even if Mam needed another 20 years.

“It’s too late. I pretty much begged her up there and she didn’t show any emotions. What else am I suppose to do other than begging on my knees and asking her to not dissolve our marriage. To not place the last nail on my coffin. I’ve survived before this is no difference.” He exclaimed but not wanting to admit it was different, he was clearly lying to his father but he must realize too that he should not lie to himself.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
He waited outside their home early in the morning. Waiting and questioning why he was here. He wanted to speak with her about the truth. His father was right this wasn’t a lakorn where you are waiting for the plot to suggest how to act and what to do and where you don’t know where it will take you and leave things unanswered. It was real life. Everything he was going through with Yaya stems from him lying to himself. The truth of the matter is that he loves her. Wholeheartedly and who knew for how long now. He signed the divorce papers and the reason he was waiting here he wanted to make her understand that he didn’t want to divorce her. He only did so because he thought that was what she wanted. It was not what he wanted ever; he did not want to not be part of her life and her future. They’ve been in each others lives since birth really. The parents were all close friends. They were the same in predicament of their upraising. Motherless at a young age and grew up fending off bullies together. He hadn’t realized how much he was part of Yaya’s life even before their marriage. When was it that they were apart? Even when he had Gubgib in his life, Yaya was there during his devastated state when Gubgib destroyed him. She went away to school but every year Yaya, his neighbour, and the tomboy was around in the spring and summer breaks whenever he returned home from his schooling. He wanted the whole truth of their situation. It was ominous to him that if he let her go he will regret losing her for the rest of his lives. He wouldn’t be able to recover from this heartache this time around.

He saw a person coming outside. Mali walked out to open the gate and he saw Yaya. She wasn’t dressed for work. But she still looked stunning in her denim and white top. Where was she going? He waited until she drove off and let her keep the distance and followed her. It was too comical to him as he was stalking his own wife. Guess love makes you do crazy things. He followed her to the hospital. Yesterday, was there something the matter with her that they all were not informed about yesterday. She did looked unusually pale and looked gaunt. He worried instantly and quickly parked to make sure he didn’t lose sight of his wife. He kept on pace with her, she didn’t look like she was too worried about anyone following her yet she looked anxious and sad? He stopped in his track. She was visiting the maternity ward. What in the world was going on? He couldn’t contain his impatience and curiosity.

Yaya sat waiting for her appointment, she was really early but she needed to make sure the baby and herself were in good health. She didn’t want to cause any more damage or discomfort to her baby because she hadn’t known she was pregnant and haven’t taken care of herself properly. Then her skin on her neck prickled with the recognition of only one man that causes it to do so. Nadech was here. He couldn’t be here maybe it was just her imagination. She turned to scan around the waiting area and the office. She didn’t see him but her body was telling her the opposite. She took deep breaths and counted to ten, her imagination was running wild on her. She looked up and Nadech stood there in front of her. Her breath caught in her chest. He was here. Why was he following her as far as she was concerned he signed the divorce papers and moved on. With a questioning look he stared at her. Looking around he was well aware they were in the maternity ward. Dare she tell him the truth?

“Are you waiting for a friend here? Or are you here for yourself?” he wanted her to respond to him immediately but her lips started to quiver. Why was she stressed about letting him know what was happening with her. They are still husband and wife until the divorce papers are finalized by the lawyers.

“I am here for a friend. She’s going to be a new single mom and so I wanted to be here to support her. You missed her as she walked in already.” She explained.

Nadech didn’t believe her. What friend? He followed her all this time and didn’t see another woman or anyone with her but she really didn’t trust him with her secret. What was her secret was what he wanted to find out.

“Khun Yaya, the doctor’s last appointment was cancelled you can go see him now.” The nurse called for her. Yaya immediately walked into the room, leaving Nadech speechless. It was she who is here to see the obstetrician. It was also a coincidence that P ‘Pope was another of his childhood friend. If Yaya didn’t want to talk to him he’d get it out of Pope. As well he was still Yaya’s husband and the way things were turning out it looked like he was the father of her baby too. Yaya wouldn’t need to be here if she wasn’t expecting a child in the near future. His child. The breath he was holding was let out and he sat roughly onto the chair and almost slipped off. He never expected a surprise like this. There was no way he would let Yaya divorce him or keep their child a secret from him. He was going to be a father. They were going to be new parents. Something like this gave him hope and he knew it will help him keep his ties with Yaya. His heart once again burst with pure happiness.

[So a little treat for everyone! I am consumed with Yadech fever and this FF is my outlet. Thanks for reading and being part of Yadech’s journey in “The One That Got Away” (I don’t think I will allow Nadech to lose Yaya! LOL]