The One That Got Away

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Hello,

So this wiill be my first attempt to write a fan fic based on Yadech. I am more of a drama-romance person, so please do not judge too harsh LOL. I really do hope you guys enjoy this. I am just typing away as the ideas come to mind, so not sure when I will complete this...

*************************************************************************************************

"It doesn't matter about the one who got away,it matters only who I have and to hold from this day forward as we promised with our vows which we exchanged today my love: Nadech looked lovingly into his new bride's eyes.

Yaya beamed at her new husband with tears of happiness glistening around her big, bright round eyes. Who would've thought the boy she has been in love with since childhood would promise such love and loyalty to her.

"How dare you, dare you! Use my niece as a pawn in this sick game of yours!" Mam said to Yuthisak.

The wedding guests around them observe the older couple were just discussing the success of their children's marriage. How great the young couple looked and it must be a love match made from heaven.

Suthisak answered Mam, "If I can't have you at least my son can have your niece so that our families will unite in both business and personal matters, but we hold all the power now. In our younger years, I wasn't good enough for you or your family. But over the many years I have made a name for myself in the international export of Thai Food Industry. I know my son Nadech will continue this legacy, now that we have the majority shares from your family forefeit. And my son I know exceeds your familky expectations, who would've thought there is no son to take over your family's company. One niece and yes she shows competence but in this world a man still rules in the business world."

Mam's heart dropped, if only he knew how much pressure and regret she felt about their past, but a daughter duty back then was to follow her parents sole decision. Her marriage was loveless and gained nothing but a cruel, calllous and womanizing husband. He did past away last year and sadly she had no regrets of her husband's passing.

She asked,"Tell me does Nadech know of your plan to destroy us?"

He replied, "Nadech knows that first and foremost his duty as my son is to protect hsi family and business well being. In business you must seek profit or you might as well close your doors. i am all he has, as his mother passed away during childbirth, you know this because we were all close friends once. I am both parents to him, he wouldn't disobey me."

Mam's only response to this was "How about Yaya, she is his wife now , his heart should be only loyal to her...or is it just an act that you both planned?"

"Oh I am sure Nadech doesn't hate your niece but he loved once, and that nearly destroyed him. Like myself, we learn from our lesson well and will not repeat the same mistake and let any other woman manipulate our feelings ever again. Nadech will respect her and give her the status of wife in society, but as to being faithful without love, he is still a man after all."

Yaya turned out to be a very beautiful woman. Her long, thick and lustrous hair was swept to the side and ordained with white-coloured orchids. She did look like an angel visiting from heaven. All innocent and happy. And she was his. Nadech thought gently. Too bad though that their marriage wasn't a love match. Who would've thought the little tomboy that have been following him around since age 5 was now his wife in all aspects of the law. Oh he lusted after all, she was a very beautiful woman afterall, what man can resist? He even liked her and if under normal circumstances he may even been able to love her. But with his devastating experiece with Gibgib, it left him scarred about women and their conniviing ways. He's seen so many admirers surrounding Yaya but she never paid any of them any attention. He wondered why she easily accepted him, was it because she was the same as her Aunt, accepting of whatever the elders told them to do and not have a mind of your own? Too bad he thought. His pride wouldn't accept any other man to be near her as she belonged to him now. She was an orphan and most likely looked up to him as an older brother. The marriage would be tasteless because she seems to always do to his bidding. Shame. He normally preferred his woman with more spirit.

Nadech walked over to his new wife and wrapped his one arm around her waist. The party was coming to an end and he saw how Yaya was exhausted, She did organized all of this basically on her own as it was a rushed wedding in accordance of the family's business merger agreement.

Yaya looked at her new husband, tonight was their wedding night. She was both nervous and a feeling she couldn't express. How much she love this man, he was always there for her, ever since she became and orphan, the 3 ladies her mom, aunt and his mom were very close friends. He at first was hero worshipped by her but she never grew out of it, only just that it turned into love, unconditional love for Nadech. She waited her whole adult life for this, to be one with him and live happily ever after.

She had to excuse herself from Nadech to go over to thank her Aunt Mam for everything! As she approached the older couple, what she heard made her stop in her track. Nadech was part of a plan to destroy her family? Her Aunt who was more like a mother was confronting Nadech's father. As the words registered with her she felt that her world had just crumbled beneath her feet. She was devasted. Everything, the wedding, this marriage...even his love? It was all a farce, it was all a planned game of vengeance?....

To Be Continued.....pls provde feedback! And Visit Yadech.com for quicker updates ka!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Part 2 (Flashback)

"Give me your hand." Young Nadech advise the little girl to take his hand, she landed on the ground so clumsily and if she didn't get back up, the kids and dogs would pounce on her.

"Thank you, you don't have to, it's my fault that I followed you here and now the bullies will find us"

Nadech grabbed Yaya up and hoisted them onto the highest branch they could get to.

It's funny how children are quite cruel. They were both orphans so that means they had to fend off these rascals themselves, no one was going to fight for them.

"Its okay, those kids are all talk and nothing more." said Nadech

"Yeah, they just walked past us, I was really scared and tired." Yaya whispered

"I told you to go home but you never listen, why are you such a stubborn kid?" stating this as he wasn't much older than her 8 years. He was 10, but 2 years gives you a maturity level that boasts of the boy he is. He was never raised to be a kid but a person with strength. Signs of weakness was frowned upon by his Dad.

Yaya looked at her hero. He was always around to help her out of scraps and scrapes, eventhough they were neighbours, he didn't have to help her. She was quite scrawny, but she had strength with her words. Sometimes other kids walked away but today, it got them into a bit more trouble than they could handle.

"I hate it when they bother me about being motherless too, so tell them to take a hike and run faster next time. This was a close one. Although i think Boy really likes you though, maybe that's his only way of showing affection"

"Gross, never. I don't like boys!" said Yaya vehemently although silently she praise the only boy she would ever love is Nadech. He helped her so much that she hero worshipped him, there wasn't anything that Nadech would shy away from, much like her. But unlike Nadech she didn't have the physical strength to defend herself and these other kids were quite physical with her. Sometimes they forget she was a girl, not the tomboy she portrayed.

"I think we can get down now, okay me first and I'll catch you, easy does it okay," he instructed.

Yaya was helped down and she beamed him the biggest smile. "Do you want to get ice cream now?"

"No, I am too old for that, but we can get you some. Let's go" he grabbed her hand and they walked off to the ice cream hut.

Yaya thinking to herself, I am going to marry him one day and we will live happily ever after.

As she was reminiscing about their past, Yaya didn't notice Nadech walking into their room.

His arms wrapped around her waist and whispered to her, "Are you nervous?"

Startled Yaya turned around and replied, "Please release me. I think it is best that you find your own bed."

Confused, Nadech pulled her back into his arms and sniff-kissed (new word in my dictionary) her shoulders " I know that it is quite nerve wracking your first time, but I will be gentle and when have I ever mistreated you or disrespected your wishes? Yes our romance is a whirlwind but I respected you enough to wait until we are married, don't be shy I am your husband now."

The word husband gave her goosebumps, but she couldn't weaken. "I am sorry, I am actually really exhausted and never shared a bed before so please allow me this night Nadech. I know you never turn down any of my requests because you are a great act..err gentleman."

"Yaya, tee ruk. It's okay, we can just spoon..." winking at her, his irrestible dimples and smile never cease to make her blush all over.

Be strong my heart! she scolded herself. Your fairytale is now a nightmare. Everything is a lie between you and Nadech.

"No...please leave. I know you are tired too...so leave now" as she is pushing him out the door. Nadech didn't know what came over his wife, but he knew she was exhausted what is another night, they can spend other nights together especially as they were leaving for their honeymoon at Krabi tomorrow.

"Okay a good night kiss then." before Yaya could respond he pulled her face close, touch her lids with his lips and he slowly trailed down soft kisses to her chin and eased his lips onto her soft open lips. She never had a chance to protest.

Yaya couldn't believe his acting, how could he be like this when this was all a charade he played along for his father. But yet she didn't pull away, her heart pounding erratically and she was sure he could feel it against his chest as she was pressed so close to him. But she had to end it, gently pushing away his chest she got him out of the room and closed the door shut.

Resting her back on the door, she made sure he left and slowly exhaled her breath and at the same time the tiniest of whimper started and she had to muffle the sobs that followed. Her heart was breaking and yet she knew it was and will always be tied to his.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
"What are you doing out of your room?" Yuthisak saw his son heading to the guest bedroom.

"My wife says she's exhausted so I gave her the space she requested, I think I am quite exhausted too, acting is tiring. I don't know if I feel guilty but I know I feel sorry for her, she is quite innocent in all of this." said Nadech.
"You don't have to feel guilty about anything, you know how this family mistreated our family, and I will only stop once their business is owned by us 100%. We already know that without proper leadership, their business is going to close their door soon, so I took advantage to bid out the competitors and with your marriage, it seals the deal." He looked at son, he didn't dislike Yaya. She was a very beautiful and confident woman, she suited his son but personal feelings between them weren’t his concern.

"Well, do what you must but I need an heir after you, so her later mother's side of the family are quite hi-so in Thailand, we need to gain their backing behind our business. I want to expand our company beyond the next 5 years. I know you are very much attracted to her, don't delay or else I know there is a line up of men for her if you don't act now, regardless if you have her by marriage." He laughed at his son as his words registered with Nadech.

"Don't worry; the girl is smitten with you. You have nothing to worry about."
Nadech looked at his father, "If she does have feelings it doesn't show, she just kicked me out during our wedding night, I think you are wrong dad. She's just like her Aunt and the rest of Thai women. They seek the status and forsake love."
"Your mother was not like that ever. I miss her. But I am glad she gave me you and the time we had with each other." Yuthisak did miss his wife, she wasn't his first love but their relationship was mutual affection. She had never lost her patience with him.

"Go back to your wife Nadech, be a man." He gave his son a pat on the back and explained it was bad luck to miss your wedding night. Nadech chuckled, he thought maybe for the man but his young bride was probably relieved and thanked her lucky stars that he left as she had requested.

"Yaya, are you asleep?" Nadech tapped softly on the door. He heard rustling but no one came to the door. "Yaya?"

What is he doing here?" she whispered, panicking she grabbed for the vase on the night stand, walking up to the door and listening. She really let down her guard if she thought Nadech would oblige with her request earlier this evening. In the end she always ended up being the one to give in. It was only with this man, that she relinquishes her power. She was never one to admit defeat, in her personal life or business. A lot of contracts were obtained by her for her family's business and she earned a much valued respect in this industry.

Was it because he didn't trust the fact that she could easily annul this marriage because it wasn't official yet, as they did not share the marital bed. Actually she was going to buy her time, get the proper evidence and ask for a divorce from him as soon as she can. As much as she loved him, she wasn't going to risk losing her family business to them. She owed her aunt everything. Sending her away to get her masters in International Business Management, and giving here a home and family. She knew she didn't want what her aunt had with her late husband. It was unhappiness and abuse. She wasn't going to go through that with Nadech. There was silence on the other side of the door. Maybe he left? Yaya slowly unlocked the door.

Pushing his way through at the slightest opening of the door. Nadech grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off the ground, she was about to scream, he had to cover her mouth to muffle it.

"Shhh, you'll wake the household up. Besides I didn't come here to rape you, I've never been a man that requires force to get a woman into bed. They were always willing." whispered Nadech close to her ear that sends little tingling sensations down her back.

"Well then put me down, what is it you want?" Yaya glared at him. It was time he stopped playing these games with her, how dare he bring up other woman in her presence.

"Tee ruk, I miss you. Can't you see you have my heart and I want to give you my body?" he smiled brightly at her and lifted his dark eyebrows at her. Grinning like the boy she had fallen in love with so many years ago.

Yaya folded her arms across her chest. "Don't come near me, please I told you I am not ready or comfortable yet, our marriage and whatever this is was too rushed, I think you need to give me time to know you better as the man you are now." A lying and manipulative one, she thought.

"What else is there to know? I am rich, handsome and your husband. What else can you want? Aren't all women desires including this?" He turned her around and saw that her eyes were glistening with tears.
Yaya couldn't stand his lies, she wanted to confront him but in reality she wasn't ready to dismantle this relationship, her dream was only to have his heart, honestly and however long their lives were. But all of that was a sham and not to be.

"I promise I will never force you to do anything...but can we just sleep together here on your bed, nothing more. My father scolded me and said it was bad luck to separate from your wife this night. One time you saw me as your brother, I will give you time as much time as you need. In the end you are mine regardless." he comforted her and wiped away the dampness in her eyes.
Nadech picked her up and carried her to the bed. Yaya stiffened in his arms. “Khun Nadech....”she started

“P’ Nadech or tee ruk please, why so formal? I am just going to help you go to bed, nothing more. I promised.” He laid her gently, and eased himself beside her. She looked at him as they were pressed face to face to each other. She suddenly turned her back on him, what can she do. He had every right through this marriage. Squeezing her eyes shut she tried to imagine she was elsewhere. But noticing the gentle deep breathing of Nadech. His arms around her, he was already asleep? With this thought she as well dozed into a dreamless sleep within the warmth of his strong arms surrounding her. Not realizing Nadech had the biggest smile on his face.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
“Do I have to remind you as to who do you belong to?” he was panting so hard now trying to catch his breath, why did she run from him? This was supposed to be their honeymoon, but all this chaos is occurring because of what? He didn’t understand and she refused to tell him what her issues were.

“Let go of me. I am not anyone’s chattel! Do you hear me, I want a divorce!” screamed Yaya. She was so exhausted emotionally. The roller coaster affect on her emotions was so raw and painful now that she couldn’t attempt to use the love she have for him as an excuse anymore. This relationship wasn’t going to end well and so it should end now.

“Oh so now that you somehow found newfound love with Boy, you want to divorce me? Do you think I will let you associate with any other man while still being married to me? So you think that you can give him your precious virginity. Not in this lifetime! You are mine and I will remind you of this!” Nadech had never felt so possessed.

Yaya’s eyes opened in shock, flinching at the assault coming her way. His kiss was bruising, but she wasn’t going down without a fight. Struggling and trying to push at the solid rock of a chest he had, he was too strong and overbearing. She followed her instinct and bit his lip. He let her go abruptly and she fell backwards onto the sand bed and Nadech falling on top of her. Staring into each other for just a brief moment, Yaya shoved him off of her.

“I hate you! Do you hear me I am not going to stand to be a pawn for you and your father. My aunt means the world to me and she’s the only family I have. I will never allow your family to do this to us. Boy is more of a gentleman than you will ever be!” With tears swimming over her vision, she burst into sobs and made a mad run to their suite.

Watching her disappear, Nadech pressed on his injured lower lip. She bit him. He needed that as he didn’t know what came over him. He never felt so much anger ever in his life. When he saw the intimate exchange between Yaya and Boy, all he saw was red. He wasn’t jealous or was he?

(2 days ago)

They travelled to the beautiful site of Krabi. The secluded honeymoon hut they booked was more breath-taking than the brochure portrayed. The white sand and blue-green ocean was a spectacular sight to take in. Yaya gazed lovingly out into the ocean. If this was all she had for memory sake, she’d take it.

“It’s so relaxing out here isn’t it? We can relax and enjoy ourselves more here I think. Your pina colada tee ruk.” Nadech handed his wife her favourite cocktail. Yaya thanked him and turned back to the ocean view. Please don’t ruin this moment she thought to herself.

“What would you like to do? Kayaking, snorkel with the ocean’s species or build sand castles. If you ask me let’s start on our honeymoon.” Chuckling as he saw Yaya choking on her drink. He couldn’t help embarrassing her, she was so naive and innocent in ways he’s never met before in a woman.

“Is that all you can think about? Not until I am ready, you promised.” Not ever thought Yaya, until you learn to trust me and love me wholeheartedly.
“Well rest a bit before dinner and we can go star-gazing if you would like and as well we can get to know each other more. It’s been almost 16 years since that fateful day up on that tree.” Nadech reminisced.

He remembered that time? Does this mean he is not as impartial to her as she had first thought? Maybe because his loyalty to his father, he couldn’t control what decisions he could make about his life. Maybe they were both pawns in this game. She needed to find out quickly so that she doesn’t prejudge him about their situation.

After their evening nap, Yaya decided to wear her green, spaghetti strap day dress. Nadech’s smiled with approval. But he knew anything she had on was beautiful on her. They enjoyed their dinner in peace. They exchanged conversation about school, work and future aspirations. They realized they had so much in common that it did make sense for them to marry. But that didn’t stop Yaya from feeling betrayed that he only married her because his father commanded it. If only things were different but in reality you couldn’t live life with the "what ifs" in life.

“That was a wonderful evening, are you ready for star-gazing?” as he pulled out her chair and lend Yaya his arm. She refused and walked ahead of him. She couldn’t let her guard down it was so easy to be in love with him when he was this charming. No wonder women of all ages fall at his feet. It was so peaceful and dark out as the stars shined brightly and so it was much easier to view the constellations like the big dipper and Orion.

“My favourite is Venus.” Nadech wanted to share that with her, “can you see it’s quite bright, shining alone out their in the dark. I sometimes feel alone in this world but now that I have you I am content more.” Yaya looked at him; she wondered why he was being so gracious with her, how far was he willing to go to make his father’s plan succeed. He already attained the majority shares of their company and married to her, he had equal rights over her inheritance from both her Aunt’s family and her late mother’s side. Her mom side of the family never acknowledge her during her younger years but once Nadech’s family had intentions to be married to her, they showed up without an invite. Her entrance into high society was met with fanfare.

“What is your favourite star tee ruk?” he asked. Yaya answered the sun. She liked its heat and its importance in providing heat and life to this earth. Nadech grinned at her, even her answer was based on responsibility. Did she not think with her heart rather than her head? He saw her stifle a yawn.
“We can call it a night then.” He places her hand in his. Even if she wanted to pull away, he wouldn’t allow her as he tightened his grip. She relaxed and tried to imagine that they truly were newlyweds on their honeymoon. She was tired and tomorrow, she will tell him she knows all about his ruse

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
“I thought I was going to get my happy ending?” he jokingly said to Yaya. Yaya easily tossed him the extra blankets and pillow towards Nadech. She ignored his comment. Tonight for the most part made her forget that their marriage wasn’t real. To be honest she enjoyed their conversation, she didn’t think there was a false pretense between them.

“Goodnight.” She wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of embarrassing her again. Turning her back from him she crawled into bed and turned off the lights.

Letting out a deep sigh and punching his pillow to make it more comfortable to put his head on, he couldn’t understand why his wife was giving him the cold shoulders. And this chaise lounge wasn’t going to allow him to sleep comfortably tonight. He thought this evening he was putting great effort into trying to understand their relationship and he found himself relaxing his guard with Yaya. As much in the beginning their marriage was for convenience sake he found the more he spend time with his wife, the more he felt their marriage could be more. His nong Yaya was slowly chipping away at the wall that he put up since Gibgib crushed it so long ago which really was only 6 years now. Oh he dated, had his one night stands. But why was it so hard to charm his virgin bride into his bed? He never had to work so hard for a woman before. Chuckling he actually did manage to get somewhat comfortable and slowly drifted off to sleep with this long legs hanging over the end of the lounger.

She could not sleep, not with all the fussing Nadech was doing over his sleeping arrangement. She smiled to herself at least that was some small vengeance she could inflict on him. She turned over to stare at her husband. The word didn’t register with her any longer because this marriage of hers was built on a farce. He looked uncomfortable but his feature showed a glimpse of the boy she had fallen in love with all those years ago. But the most painful memory in her life resurfaced, it was when one day out of the blue, he brought home Gibgib. She was a spunky older girl, Nadech adored her and definitely loved her. Or probably still does as his marriage to her didn’t allow him to be open up his heart for her, but who was she kidding. There will never be any love between them. It would only be one-sided, under different circumstances she was willing to live with that, but not now as she knows the truth of things. He was going to use her for his father’s vengeance.

With these thoughts she fell into a restless sleep. Moments later she felt a weight over her chest and legs. She almost screamed out loud but as she turned her head it was Nadech. What was he doing in bed with her. She tried not too move too much and slowly eased his arm off her chest, she only awaken because she felt suffocated. Next she squirmed from underneath his legs. Her betraying heart softened as she wasn’t about to wake him. She felt sorry for the grown man of almost six feet being subject to sleeping on a short chaise loveseat. The sun was slowly rising and she thought maybe a walk on the beach would help ease her mind and allow her to figure out how to handle Nadech, then his father.
It was a bit chilly this morning, but she wanted to crisp air to keep her alert. Walking along the shoreline, she was lost in concentration until she hit a solid form. “Oh my!” She looked up and gazed into the most sparkling eyes and a smile spread across her face. “P’Boy? What are you doing here?”

Boy gazed down at his young neighbor. He read about her wedding, he and his family were invited but he couldn’t attend as he couldn’t get over the fact that the girl he loved was getting married. He just couldn’t get past that it was to Nadech too. That other neighbor, or his father was bad news. He wanted to be there for Yaya but he was too scared for himself as to he might beg Yaya to not go through with the wedding. Their childhood days, he admitted he wasn’t kind to Yaya but that was the peer pressure of kids. But once he realized his teasing was all based on his liking her, he changed his ways and they became fast friends.

“How have you been? Really I should be mad at you P’Boy, you didn’t even come to my wedding…”Yaya slowly trailed off about the wedding, she shouldn’t sound offended because her wedding wasn’t even a real one. They weren’t the traditional couple who were in love and deciding to get married because of it. It was more of a forced business merger.

“I had to come here to oversea the resort. This is my baby didn’t you know Yaya. I am still a romantic at heart. You look really good, healthy too.” He commented.

“Are you calling me fat!” said Yaya jokingly. Boy was taken aback, he could never tell if she was serious or teasing.

“No you are perfect.” He smiled back.

Yaya blushed at his words, he always knew how to make her smile. “Romantic and a liar..” she said.

“This is a very beautiful resort, no wonder we had to pay a hefty fee to book it so last minute. But because we are neighbors back in BKK, you should give me, who am like your sister, a discounted price.” Giggling away she didn’t notice the slight frown that showed on Boy’s face.

“You’re not my sister Yaya, but I can give you a friend rate, deal?” He responded.
“Oh alright, in business you have to make a profit. But I want a commission fee of a breakfast date with you Mr. Boss.” She looped her arm through his and dragged him to the dining lounge. Boy easily allowed her to lead.

Slowly stretching Nadech open his eyes to a cold and empty bed. Where was Yaya? He was grinning now because he dream was quite erotic and his wife was fully cooperating. Looking around the room he realized she easily showered and dressed without waking him. How thoughtful his wife was. Not putting on a shirt he ventured off to find his Yaya.

She wasn’t on the beach, so his next thought was breakfast. Yaya always followed 3 meals a day schedule, or else she will be miss grumpy pants if ever she skipped a meal if over the many months before their marriage was any indications.

He showed up at the dining lounge to the sound of his wife’s laughter. This was a really secluded restaurant, how did she make up new friends so quickly? Rounding the corner he noticed the back a man. Walking over to Yaya, her laughter died off suddenly and a somber face replaced when she made eye contact with him. The stranger turned around. Boy saw Nadech, shirtless nevertheless. His heart skipped a beat and felt the loss of Yaya.
“Khun Boy. How are you? I see you are keeping my wife entertained. Thank you for that after all I am very much exhausted from our nightly…activity.” Greeted Nadech.

Yaya’s blood boiled at his comment, what was he about? And where was his shirt, she had to keep her jaw from dropping and breathe more evenly, his physique took her breath away. She turned to Boy and gave him an apologetic look for Nadech’s insolence.

He strolled over to her and quickly planted a kiss on her mouth. She glared at him but quickly turned to Boy with and embarrassed blush. What was Nadech trying to prove, everyone knows they were married. It didn’t’ matter if they had never consummated it, their marriage was legal. It was unnecessary to show open display of affections, regardless if they were newlyweds.

“Tee Ruk , do you mind ordering me some coffee with the kitchen staff, it’s been awhile Khun Boy. What are you doing around here, also on your honeymoon?” he asked.

Boy replied, “I own this beautiful paradise Nadech. Don’t be so formal with me, we are neighbors.”

Nadech nodded to Boy’s answer. Mr. resort mogul owned this piece of paradise too, he commended Boy of great maintenance and layout of this resort at Krabi and will definitely recommend it to other couples and investors. Almost running out of things to talk about, Yaya brought back his coffee.
He took a big sip of coffee, he couldn’t function without one but had to swallow quickly as he had a mouthful of salty liquid. She was serving him the ocean in this cup?

“How is your coffee?” asked Yaya and smirking at him as she knew he didn’t like the first gulp.

“Lovely , just the way I like it. Would you like some?” he inquired. Yaya stepped back.

“Oh no I had mine already, drink up so I can make another for you, “ she suggested.

Boy noticed the underlying tension between the couple. Was there something amiss?

Hi Sary! Glad to see you here ka. I love your FF. Update soon ka.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
After lunch with Boy, Yaya thanked him graciously for his and his staff hospitality. She easily accepted his dinner invitation as well. Nadech was irritated about the fact that Boy was lusting after his wife. Any man, who calls himself as one can notice this. His childhood suspicions were right; Boy had a crush on Yaya and obviously still does. Too bad buddy, she’s mine he thought aggressively.

“Enjoy your day and I anxiously await our dinner arrangement. I must run off to go with the chef to pick up some more ingredients from the boat markets.” Boy hugged Yaya and she couldn’t help but to return it. It was quite a shock but she didn’t consider anything of it, he was her very close friend and neighbor as well the closest thing she had to an older brother.

Nadech gritted his teeth. Was he missing something or being played the fool? All along Yaya and Boy were lovers? He tried to shake off his temper, what was wrong with him. For all it was worth his marriage to her wasn’t a love match and he is just acting like a man with a bruised pride, he didn’t want seconds from anyone. Especially if Yaya portrayed herself of Miss proper and innocent. He chided himself for falling for a woman’s deceit once again, did he not learn from his experience with Gibgib?

Yaya tried to ignore the tense silence from Nadech. As she walked away from Boy, she decided she was going to lounge on the beach; she wouldn’t let her honeymoon go to waste. She worked hard since she graduated from school and took over the family’s import/export business since her Aunt’s husband’s health was failing. It almost went downhill if not for her negotiating skills with the vendors, but sadly it wasn’t enough to keep Nadech’s father from offering a merger. They need finances but the investors didn’t want to fork anymore money until they saw more revenue generated. She needs this much deserved vacation and no one can take this from her. But still mingling in the back of her mind she need to devise of a plan to get her family and their business back the shares the relinquish to Nadech’s family through this marriage.

In her deep thoughts she didn’t notice Nadech brainstorming himself. His father did mention they needed an heir, but how does he go about doing that if his wife didn’t even give him an inch of her attention but her adoration laid elsewhere and it was in the name of Boy, and P’Boy too? She never even attempted to use that endearment with him. How could she if she didn’t even love him or like him it seems too obvious now. His father asked him to help seduce Yaya for his revenge, but he didn’t need to as she readily agreed to this marriage, but to give his father a grandson that was a different task. Well she was woman after all, how hard can it be? His experiences with women didn’t leave him lacking in that department.

“Yes? Can you please leave me,” she gently asked. She needed her space but he wouldn’t let her be. Laying it quite strong with his charms, did she want any cool refreshments? Trying to help her apply the sun block and getting her snacks. He tried to convince her to join him in the water but she wasn’t comfortable frolicking with him. She wasn’t going to play those games with him.
“You know what I am tired of these games…” Nadech let out. What, did he read her mind? Yaya blinked up at him. He was no longer sitting idly beside her but hovering and overbearing above her.

“I have been patient with you and allowed you the time and space you needed. It is understandable you have nervousness involving our intimate relations, but you are my wife. I have every right to take what is mine…but I told you before I am not one to take or force anything on woman.” He started.

“How dare you speak to me that way. Patience? You have tried everything but force me to accept. I told you I am not ready, if you can’t handle it then just leave me alone. We know, no, I know what this marriage is all about…” she exclaimed. Nadech looked at her, what was she getting at?

“Time and time again you state you are a man, but a man doesn’t allow his father to dictate his life. It is really low that you resort to marry for money, that isn’t any better than being a gold digger…” her anger was showing now. All the pent up emotions she kept since their fateful marriage came out in full force.

“Listen here, I don’t do anything without my eyes open. Yes you might as well know this marriage is of convenience, you want to tell me you agreed because you love me?” he asked, Yaya could not reply, she swallowed hard as his eyes pierced with emotions she’s never noticed before from him. Did he know she loves him and have always since she was 5?

“Don’t kid yourself, you are the same as me. For our family and business, how does it not make sense to have both business….and pleasure in one.” He perused her slowly from head to toe. Trailing his fingers down her arm then back up and grasped her chin gently. She tried to shake off his touch, but he wouldn’t allow it.

“You turn out to be an exceptionally beautiful woman do you blame me if I find you quite attractive?” he slowly leaned his face closer to her. Yaya didn’t dare look at him in the eyes, he would then easily see right through her soul and the heart that beats yearningly for him. As much as she would verbally deny that she disliked his reason for marrying her, her heart pleaded for him to love her back in return. She would forsake everything for him, with just those words.

Closer his lips came to meet her lips, she closed her eyes so that her heart didn’t betray her.

“Yaya!” it was Boy returned from his excursion. Was it dinner time already, but Yaya was grateful for the interruption. Her heartbeat slowed to a normal pace.
Nadech let her go. “I can wait, but don’t try my patience tee ruk…” he got up and left her sitting alone on the beach.

“Don’t use that endearment with me, it soils it…” Yaya answered, she didn’t like him calling her that, it was a sign of intimacy that they would never have.

“Tee Ruk suits you quite well…sorry I don’t take commands very well, especially from a bought bride.” Sauntering away with his last comment. Yaya glared at his retreating form, if he turned around now he would see the daggers thrown his way.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Boy looked at Yaya patiently; he noticed the flash of anger in her eyes as she looked at Nadech walking away. Lover's spat? Her cheeks were flush and her facial expression now looked as if something her husband had said earlier left a bitter taste in her mouth

"I just came to confirm our dinner engagement; I hope both you and your husband are still attending. As I have a special spread for the newlyweds," announced Boy.

As Yaya was rising to get up, she swayed on her feet. Blinking away the spots disrupting her vision momentarily. Sitting out in the sun for this long period of time didn't help her condition.

Boy supported Yaya as she was swaying. If he hadn't caught her in time she'd fallen as a dead heap at his feet. He steadied her with his hands, one on her back and another supporting her shoulders.

"Are you okay Yaya, did you want me to go get some cold beverage? I know you get heat stroke easily, " Yaya replied it was okay, she just needed a bit of time to take deep breaths.

Nadech stopped abruptly on his trek back to their suite, wait why was he walking away when he's her husband and leaving it wide open for another man who is clearly besotted with his wife this opportunity to ogle more? Making his way back, he regretted it soon enough because of the sight he witnessed. Boy cradling his wife in an intimate embrace. Something snapped within him.

"Let my wife go, so this is the number one hospitality I get on this resort. VIP services for my wife...what is wrong with you Yaya, you could've at least waited until I am out of sight before you engage with your lover, unless this pent up passion was uncontrollable?" his questions were calm but underlined with menace.

Yaya looked to Boy and ignored Nadech, "P’ Boy is not my lover, but what does it have anything to do with you? She turned to Nadech. Glaring with anger in her eyes.

Before she could continue giving Nadech a piece of her mind, Nadech swung her up in his arms and carried her away, leaving Boy flustered, he couldn't get involved it was a tryst between spouses.

"We will have to postpone the dinner for another time then, my wife and I are leaving tonight," said Nadech. Scurried away with his wife flailing her fists at him. The second round of assault from her nearly made him drop her. She wasn't a lightweight.

"Put me down! How dare your treat me this way." she hissed at him. Nadech pretended not to hear her, she's mad with his behaviour? How about herself, how could she let Boy touch her in such manners. Fine there was no real love between them but still she had to give him the respect as her husband even if it was in name only...for now.

"No I am doing my duty as your husband to carry you and walk through this threshold of our suite. It will help with giving me extra luck, I will need it to provide me with the patience of being married to you. What one must do for the family honour...he stated.

"Then divorce me so you can have it all. This is what you only wanted from me and my family, you have it all now why must I still be involved, " she exclaimed. Still struggling but he wouldn’t put her down.

"Right so that you can run and re-marry your lover boy, how eager you are to be a true wife with all its meaning with him, " he mocked.

Why was he so stubborn, deaf and blind. She slapped him. Enough was enough, for a brief moment she felt guilty for inflicting the violence but she couldn't stand for him to insult her in such a way she was not that type of woman and never will be. He ruined her heart for any other man.

Nadech dropped her none too gently onto the ground, she had to steady herself from falling to the ground on her behind. He grasped both her arms and lifted her slightly to meet his eyes.

"No woman has ever dared to strike me..." he explained, "and you shall not be left unpunished for that."

Yaya stared back at him she was not frightened of him and refused to back down.

He held her face with one hand and another grasping her face, "All that fire and passion burning within you should be put to good use in the bedroom, let's see how you handle yourself in that department. I am grateful now that you have lover so I don't have to be gentle with you." Smirking at her he proceeded to show her what he meant.

Yaya sputtered, "I hate you, our divorce is imminent how is it that we have to live a life like this and be married under false pretences, what good becomes of this thing?" she continued, "my lawyers will contact yours and I hope to never set eyes on you ever again."

Shocked with her words he briefly relaxed his grip on her but that was enough for Yaya and she connected with his shin. Trying to walk away from him but his response was of pain.

"Wait I think you broke my shin, " he looked to still be hunched over with pain, the slightest felling of guilt showed in her and she paused to see if he needed a doctor. Nadech quickly wrapped his strong arms around her and turned her back towards him and facing her outwards.

"You think to outsmart me tee ruk, you have a longs way to learn about me. I don't fall victim to any woman, “he chuckled, Yaya tried to elbow him but it was no use he wouldn't let down his guard this time, "you still have a lot to learn, but first lesson is in being a proper wife and doing her wifely duties."

"Don't..." but her protest was muffled by the urgent and forceful lips from him as he turned her to meet his commanding kiss. She struggled and refused to open her mouth even as his was prodding at hers. His kisses grew with pressure and he easily overtook her and his passionate tongue retrieved access to what it was seeking, the sweet nectar within her. Yaya was stunned to the core; she never thought that her first real passionate kiss would stem from the onslaught of his anger, why was her body betraying her like this.

Because you belong to him: Heart, Body and Soul it answered.

Nadech was intoxicated with the fresh scent of her, the sweet taste of her. He only realized that she was no longer struggling. But she showed no sign of movement either. He stopped with his kisses, it was hard but looking at her he saw her tears welling up in Yaya’s eyes. She was recovering from her newly awakened passion but he realized with her tears, she didn’t deserve his treatment of her like this.

He let her go, aching to bring her back into his embrace. Yaya blinked away her tears. As deep her love she had for him, the emotional turmoil going through her made it unbearable to like him at the moment.

“Are you happy now. I realize I am still only a woman, as a man you can easily force your way...” she whispered, hurt in her eyes as the man she loved can treat her this way.

Nadech raked his hand through his hair, he didn’t really know what came over him. One moment he was angry and secondly he wanted her with so much desperation. But he sees that his actions were uncalled for. But he was aware that a woman wiles can resort to tears, it was their last resort.

“You are a very good actress I give that to you, but you won’t get what you want. You belong to me and Boy can attempt to take my seconds but I don’t share very well.” He responded, he couldn’t soften his heart to any other woman. Lust was not love.

“Boy is a gentleman he will never treat me with the utmost disregard like you and in such a degrading fashion. Don’t you dare touch me again, I hate you!” She turned and hurried away from him but Nadech followed suit right at her heels.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
The words you belong to me kept repeating itself in her head. It was a relief that they both know their marriage of convenience was all there was to it. No love, no friendship even. She tried to blink away the tears and swallowed down the lump forming in her throat. Tasted the slight blood on her lips but also the imprint of his lips was there mocking her too. They needed to get out of this paradise haven; it was turning out to be a nightmare for her. He chased her down to the beach and now she had to head back up to their suite, leaving him with his bloodied lip and injured pride.

She knew he only wanted her because he felt threatened by Boy. It wasn’t love and most definitely the basic man’s lust. If with any indication from Nadech, no one has ever said no to him. Once upon a time she could’ve easily been another notch on his bedpost. But she was his wife, his convenient wife and he is quick to remind her of that more often now. She refused to give in until his declaration of love for her was given and his loyalty only to her, but now even that may not be enough her inner conflict with her old image of Nadech was being weakened by the man he is. He was irrational and quick of temper.

Night had fallen and it was too late to return home. The quietness and the scent of the salt-woven breeze flowed into their suite. But both Yaya and Nadech pretended to sleep but with the tension in the room it was eluded to them. No one wanted to discuss or bring up today’s intense emotional scene but really what was there to say, it just showed they had very little in common. Yaya just hoped that by tomorrow they pretended that they could be friends or old neighbours just like during their younger years. She wanted to annul this marriage and move on with their lives.

The drive home was filled in silence. It was good for Yaya because she had so much to reflect upon. Her blindness and devotion to the deep love she have for Nadech didn’t allow her to see things in his eyes. He was a man doing his part for his father as a loyal son. The revengeful reason was not as it seems. Her Aunt’s family business was failing and really it was a blessing in disguise that Nadech and his father took control. The business was booming it was only that they had less say as to how the business was operated. As a business-minded person she will gladly contribute to helping her family’s business thrive. From this day forward no more romanticizing of a relationship being a reality between her and Nadech. His heart was not available especially not to her.

Nadech looked at Yaya; she refused to make eye contact with him. The solemn look she sent his way when asked a question was replied with a one word answer. Yes and no. He felt guilty that he behaved poorly with her in Krabi. His actions wasn’t the real him. But it’s like he becomes extra hot-headed when he sees her interact with another man. He couldn’t understand his feelings or even know if he was starting to have feelings for Yaya. He thought his heart had died along the same time Gibgib tore it out and crushed him. He still remembered the time when he was ready 6 years ago to make Gibgib be part of his life forever. She was very outgoing different than his personality and she made him become more caring and open with himself and others, but that fateful day when he witness a scene that he could barely muster to bring up in his mind. Gibgib was in a very passionate and wanton position with an older man, he couldn’t recognize him but yet there was a familiarity to him. Then it struck him square in the face and he was resonant with shock. He was the high-so business guru in the resort business. It was Boy’s father...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
OMG... Boy's father got w/his ex :shock2: . This is getting intense... love it. pretty please... update soon. thanks!!!!!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
As they drove into their private neighbourhood, it wasn’t so quite currently. There were moving vans and such surrounding their homes. Driving up to their home, they notice that Boy’s house had people stomping in an out with furniture, clothing, and statues. Was someone moving in or out? As they got out of their vehicle, Nadech open the door for Yaya. She was still fast asleep. The exertion from yesterday must have taken a toll on her and the lack of sleep from last night. He brushed away the tendrils of hair fallen over her forehead and eyes. His heart tightened as he rested his gaze on her rose-tinged lips. He stopped himself before he took advantage of his wife, what was wrong with him? More and more he couldn’t function without wanting to be near her, to breathe in her scent that was uniquely Yaya. He shook her gently, Yaya opened her eyes and a blush spread over her body. Her dream was of him and here he was staring down at her.

“Sorry I had to wake you we are home, but it looks like we will be receiving new neighbours,” as he nodded in the direction of Boy’s house.

Yaya looked that way. Who was here, it had only ever been Boy for the past 7 years and now changes were coming. She got out of the car and didn’t realize Nadech didn’t move out of her way and fell into his arms. They stared at each other, making this as the first intimate moment that didn’t involve anger or frustration. Searching his face she wanted to know if he had feelings for her. Their night of star gazing was the only time that there was nothing but the honest conversation amongst two people wanting to get to know each other better. At that time the relationship was very amicable, but now reality sets in. Yaya inched herself away from him and set to retrieve her luggage to get into Nadech’s home. She was now part of his family and all her items, her Aunt told her when she called from Krabi has been moved over to Nadech’s. Her life was not going to be same.

“Excuse me, I think I will head in first I have a bit of a headache,” she walked towards his home which was now their home she had to correct herself.

Nadech watch her go but out of the corner of his eyes he caught a flash of someone he thought he would not ever see again. Gubgib. She noticed him right away. Her eyes widened and a sultry smile was directed at him. He stopped there in his track, what was she doing back in Thailand? Gubgib quickly made her way over to Nadech.

“Nadech? Is it really you? How have you been? Oh how I miss...” she started, Nadech turned away from her. He wouldn’t allow her to get under his skin.

He interrupted her, “I have return here a couple of years ago, you might not have heard I am now married, such as yourself.”

Gubgib mouth opened then closed, “Of course I know. Khun Nop and I have decided to return because his health has improved tremendously,” she replied, “you know elderly men aren’t as strong as the young ones right Nadech?”

She sensed his coldness towards her, it has been 6 years and he still held this hard feelings towards her. Regardless she was back and looking at the man he matured into she wanted him back. What they had was incredible, but he didn’t have money then and she needed a lot of it because her mother was in debt up to her eyeballs. Khun Nop allowed her to live comfortably for the rest of her life and he really returned to Thailand because the doctor’s news stated he didn’t have many more months to live. She was going to be a very rich widow.

Yaya turned to witness the exchange between past lovers, her heart squeezed with pain. And so it was true Nadech was still in love with Gubgib. He was looking at her as if he couldn’t get enough of her. The last remnants of her childhood crush turned to love started to deteriorate to its death. She stiffened her spine and proceeded to walk into their wedding home. Almost choking over the thought that the two people in front of her, their feelings were rekindling.

“Yaya!” She turned to see Gubgib coming her way, “My goodness look at you, no longer the tomboy from long before, what happened?” she asked
enthusiastically, “Are you still living with your Aunt, I heard you made a name for yourself in the business world, whoever is the lucky man to have you as a wife is indeed very lucky. Beauty and brains,” she continued.

Yaya had to respond, “Thank you Khun Gubgib, I have changed,” But my heart and love remain the same. Nadech walked up to Yaya and wrapped his one arm around her waist.

“My wife, Gubgib, I am that lucky man,” said Nadech and quickly place a kiss on her cheek, Yaya looked at him with questions unanswered. “If you could excuse us we are really tired from our honeymoon in Krabi,”

He turned himself and Yaya around and walked away from Gubgib. Who with shock still written all over her face, she suppressed the scream she wanted to shout out to ask how, why and when? She kept up with all of Thai gossip and news in the High Society how did she not know of this? She stared after the couple who looked to be in love walk into their home. So her plans to pick up after where she and Nadech ended had some obstacles to overcome. What can an inexperienced woman like Yaya have that she didn’t have to give to Nadech? Her mind calculating her next plans to win back Nadech. A married man never stopped her from getting what she wanted. Nadech was hers, and she doesn’t owe it to Yaya to take him from her.

Inside their home, Yaya pulled away from Nadech, “That wasn’t necessary to use me to make your ex-lover jealous,” She proceeded to walk ahead of him and started for the stairs. He grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving.

“It wasn’t to make her jealous, it was for you to know that you are my wife, this is our home and we must try to be amicable to make this marriage work. Are you not interested at all to see where this thing, whatever it is that we have with each other can lead to?” he asked, gazing into his dark eyes she questioned was he serious with her?

“Just don’t use me, I have enough of your games, let me go” she replied. He pulled her closer to him.

“If you are tired I will take you upstairs myself, this is our official homecoming and again it is for good luck that the groom carries his bride through the threshold,” He swooped her up and easily took two steps at a time up the stairs. He made it through their bedroom door, the room was decorated quite simply but very modern, he knew Yaya wasn’t the fussy type about colours and lace. It was cool blue in colour and with accents of chocolates and beiges. They will be sharing a king-size bed. He just had to figure out how to convince his wife to share their marital bed and that was the most challenging thing he had ever encountered in his adult life.

“Put me down please,” said Yaya nervously, he listened but proceeded to lay her down gently onto the mattress, she thought he would release her but followed and laid on top of her, getting onto his elbows he didn’t want to put too much weight on her. He stared into her eyes, wanting her to see things the emotions he was going through.

“I am tired too and so are you. I promised I won’t do anything to you, just take a nap together can you give us that, we shared more than this in Krabi,” his first words soothed her into submission but the mention of Krabi, she suddenly shoved at his chest. He didn’t even budge; he decided to just take advantage of her closeness and sealed it with a gentle kiss than made her heart skip a beat. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed his lover’s touch in the briefest of moment she imagined he loved her.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
A vision of a smirking Gubgib flashed before her eyes; mocking her as well. Yaya opened her eyes immediately and pulled her lips away from Nadech’s seeking ones. She had to get herself together, her delusional heart making her do things she would honestly regret later.

“Nadech stop please, you promised we’re not to do anything but take a nap. I don’t think this is what I had in mind, this unwanted attention from you,” she said looking him straight in the eyes. But silently pleading with him to tell her he wanted only her, to love and promised to be hers only and she would graciously give her heart and body if only those 3 words were said.

“If there was no evidence of how tightly you are holding me now tee ruk, I’d believe you. But I think you are lying, deceiving me is okay but to yourself...” replied Nadech and just to prove his point he kissed her again; this time less gently.

Yaya had to push him away more firmly. Straightening herself she scrambles into their master ensuite bathroom. Her face was flushed and cheeks are red from his kisses. She could easily control her heart but her body was the weakest link. She was very quickly becoming used to his expert love making.

“No good will become of this if you weaken,” she advised herself. Looking at the mirror, the image of a young woman fully awaken to her newly found passionate nature, but knowing that it could only be aroused by Nadech.

Nadech rolled over on the bed, his body was still humming from the physical contact he had with Yaya and felt uncomfortable in places that need not be mentioned. She’d be the death of him now. He was like a drug addict, addicted to her and couldn’t shake the need unless she provided it. How’d he allow their relationship to take a step backward he wasn’t sure how to communicate with this wife without getting into a verbal confrontation or he unable to keep his hands off of her. One day they got along very well and other days it was a struggle to remain in the same room. Yaya made him behave in ways that even he couldn’t fathom, if he looked at himself now he wouldn’t recognize the man he had become.

“Yaya,” he said out loud to himself. Turning onto his belly and smelling the lingering scent that was uniquely Yaya remained on the pillow. He needed to get out, actually they both needed to as he already confirmed dinner with his father this evening.

Knocking on the washroom door, “Tee ruk, I have a strong urge to relieve myself,” he announced.

Yaya opened the door wide open, she walked around Nadech and walked out of their bedroom to allow him his privacy. Stopping as she didn’t know where to go. It was a big home but she still felt restricted when around Nadech. She turned and crashed into Nadech who followed her. Holding her steady.

“We should stop meeting this way,” he teased, his dimples deepened and Yaya knees weakened. “Are you hungry tee ruk, I can make us a small snack to tie us over before our dinner with my father and your aunt.” He continued.

Oh that meeting was coming up so soon. It was inevitable that it was time for all of them to meet and discuss the marriage agreements; much like the finalization of a business contract.

“Is your favourite food still shrimp, eggs and soya sauce Yaya, I remember when we were young, for a scrawny tomboy you sure ate a lot,” he asked just as her stomach grumbled in response to his suggestion.

He chuckled and walked ahead of her towards the kitchen downstairs. His lifestyle in England didn’t allow him servant who weighted on him like here in Thailand. He enjoyed the freedom and learned to cook on his own. It helped him relieve the stress from the daily ordeal in the boardroom. One of his father’s head offices was there in England in which he was designated to oversee the day to day operations until recently when his father asked him to return to Thailand on urgent matters. Which lead to this whirlwind wedding and here he was now cooking sautéed shrimp in garlic and black pepper with eggs frying in another skillet.

“Can you use the rice cooker?” Yaya nodded to his question.

She was dumbstruck to see how comfortable Nadech was in the kitchen and the delicious smells coming from the stove was making her mouth water. She herself enjoyed cooking on her own when she was studying abroad in Norway. She hoped one day she could return. She still kept in touch with her university friends. They were all happily married and either already had young children or is expecting. She sighed to her herself, at the age of 25 she was one of the last to be married and most likely the only one to divorce. Society elsewhere wasn’t restricted to family loyalty. They had the advantage of following your heart’s desires to choose love over business mergers and family honour.

Nadech finished the meal off and proceeded to set the table for them. Yaya helped him with the drinks but she didn’t know where to find the cups. Nadech told her they were on the top cabinet and that the one stool was stored underneath the cabinets below the counter. She took out the stool and located the glassware to serve the freshly squeezed orange juice that Nadech somehow prepared as they were waiting for the rice to cook. She reached for the glass but hadn’t noticed that the way she was tip toeing on the stool was awkward and then suddenly she slipped backwards. Nadech quickly rushed to catch her on time. He cradled her backwards and Yaya looked up at him with the silent Oh on her lips. He set her back on her feet.

“Sorry and thank you,” Yaya said. Nadech grinned at her boyishly.

“It’s nice to play your hero once in a while,” Yaya weakly smiled back, she couldn’t pretend indifference to him. He didn’t know that he has always been a hero in her eyes. She turned as they heard voices coming from the entrance of their home, who would be visiting unannounced?

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
They met with commotion Gubgib hysterically asking for help. What was the matter, it seem drama was going to occur on a regularly basis.

"Oh Nadech, help me please I don't know what's wrong with Khun Nop, I have no one here and I need your to help me...you are the only close thing to me here in Thailand,"

They followed Gubgib back to her residence to rush and see what had occurred prior to her tear streaked entrance. Only to witness the collapsed form of Khun Nop.

:"What has happened Gubgib," asked Nadech, he checked to look for signs of a pulse but it was too late. "We need to contact Boy, his father's death will be a shock to him, does he even know you have returned?" looking at Gubgib.

Gubgib started to sob louder and uncontrollably. She rushed at him into his arms and instinctively he comforted her as there was nothing else he can offer.

Yaya looked at the display of affection, she had to call P'Boy. He would be grief stricken, it was only ever him and his father. But now changes were happening, she sympathizes with him tremendously knowing all about being orphaned.

":I will call P'Boy at the resort, thankfully he provided me his new personal phone number. I know he'd rush here as soon as possible. I will get a hold of all the necessary people," she trailed off really no one was listening to her. Not with the loud actions of Gubgib.

Nadech looked at his wife, she advised him of contacting Boy. He couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy when she mention Boy and her has each other number and most likely set as speed dial. He wanted to release Gubgib or get her off of him. Standing here wasn't going to set things right for Khun Nop. A dead man was just lying there near the bottom of the stairs.

He gently dislodges her from him. "Tell me what happened? I am sure the authorities need to be called, but only for the standard procedure."

Gubgib recounted the story of how they were going to go upstairs to celebrate their return to Thailand but all of sudden not a few steps up the stairs, Khn Nop grabbed his chest and just suddenly collapsed on her. It was so devastating, she sniffled a bit again.

"Well Yaya and I will help you and your family gets through this," he advised.

"Oh thank you Nadech, if you weren't here I don't what I would do," she replied.

Yaya felt sorry for her too, her husband had just died. But now it seems Gubgib was ready to replace him and with Nadech cooperating willingly. Does the woman have no shame? Hanging over someone else's husband. She chided herself quickly as she should feel that the woman was just grieving and was one to need physical affection to ease her pain.

Gubgib looked from beneath her lashes, slyly realizing that Yaya had no clue who she was dealing with. Once she put her mind set, she wanted Nadech back and it was just by accident that her aging husband didn't even last long once he returned to Thailand. Thank goodness she didn't have to wait long for the shriveling old man to die. She tired of his lack luster times with him. But at least her many lovers made up for it. She wanted Nadech back with a desperation, while holding him tight she remembered al the great times they had together as young lovers. She taught him how to be the perfect lover and he learned fast. Their time to reunite will come soon enough.

Boy had Yaya beside him during the viewing. She was a rock for him and was grateful for this. He and his father didn't have much of a relationship since his father's marriage to the much younger Gubgib so many years ago. There relationship was the shock of the society. But no one realize that Nadech was the one who suffered most. He remembered hearing the drunken tirade of Nadech next door. It was also the first time he witnessed Yana’s love for Nadech. He didn't know if Nadech remembered things between him and Yaya. She was a young girl foolishly in love with a man who was blind to see. The girl was practically wearing her heart on her sleeve. That her love will never be reciprocated and was very one-sided.

"Thank you Yaya for being here and helping with everything. I am still very shocked as I knew he was coming home but now we didn't get a chance to make amends." said Boy. He did grieve for his father.

Yaya squeeze his arm, and naturally rubbed it for comfort. She knew if was hard losing someone you love. It was different for a child but as an adult you know death was imminent for you parents as they age but no one can every be prepared when it does happen and so suddenly like Khun Nop.

Nadech gritted his teeth as he witness the open display of affection between his wife and Boy. She doesn't care to at least keep it respectable in front of everyone here. Gubgib wouldn't leave his side either so it was too obvious now to everyone that he and Yaya's marriage was of the standard convenience.

"Gubgib I think its best you go over to thank your guests," he advised,

I don't see why I need to these people are backstabbers they never really accepted as into their circles even as I was legally married to one of the richest man her." She responded but as his urging she reluctantly left him to see to her husband's funeral guests.

That allowed Nadech to go to his wife. It was many days he hardly saw his wife because somehow she took into herself to volunteer herself as Boy's assistant. Always with him to help with all the funeral arrangements. He didn't like it one bit but he knew he had know control over her.

"Boy my condolences. Yaya are you tired I can take you home now." he looked at his wife, whose hands still holding onto Boy's arm.

She released them as she noticed his stare, but realizing quickly why she should feel guilty. She was here to support Boy like a younger sister; there was nothing more to it. Even though last night he declared his love for her and pleaded with her to divorce Andes. That he inherited almost everything from his father; he would help her family's business. She doesn’t need to suffer living with Nadech, a man who clearly didn't appreciate her. Yaya had to be honest with Boy. She still loves Nadech and most likely always will. But he was right, she wanted to release both of them form this unwanted marriage. As soon as it can be arranged she was heading back to Norway. Her friends contacted her because Katie the last of her close university was getting married and she was asked to be one of the bridesmaids. She was going to take this opportunity to go away from Nadech and reevaluate her life.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
It's great that you are posting your FF here too so others can enjoy!! :thumbsup: I hope you will continue to write because I would definitely support any future FF that you may have up your sleeves. Thank again na ja Sary for sharing with us!!

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Driving silently together back to their home as they left Boy and Gubgib to handle their own affairs, the couple had deep concentration about their lives.. Yaya thinking of a way to inform Nadech that she was going to Norway for her friend’s wedding and so that he doesn’t follow her there as she didn’t want him knowing she was not coming back home to Thailand. She knew their marriage was a business agreement; maybe her not being in the picture would ease the tension between them. If she allowed herself to be honest, this secret love she held onto dearly for Nadech really was a young girl fantasy. When has it that he ever reciprocated her feelings? Her longing to hear his words never came even when he whisked her away on this whirlwind relationship before their impromptu wedding. Then only to realize he married her because of his father and profits.
Just as she turned to him to tell him this, the car swerved abruptly onto the side of the road. She had to stretch her arm out as she felt the whip lash coming on. What was wrong with him?

“What are you thinking to stand by Boy’s side throughout this whole ceremony while your husband stands on the sidelines? Was it necessary for all in society to know that you have no esteem and much less respect for me due to your actions?” He questioned.

Yaya looked at him, was he serious. There was nothing and will never be anything between her and Boy. He was angry at her, but what about him? He allowed Gubgib to be pressed up against his body, sobbing away. He didn’t need to be by her side, if he cared what people thought he should have distance himself immediately from her. He was lecturing her about how to behave in public, what an arrogant hypocrite.

“All this time you have the audacity to condemn me for my actions, how about yourself showing open displays of affection with your ex lover! Don’t you dare point the finger at me,” She lifted her chin as she was not going to coward away from his insult of her character and especially not from him.

Nadech stared back, “Tee Ruk you are jealous?” Yaya couldn’t believe him. It was always about him and his feelings about his image, he never considers her in a good light.

“I refuse to answer that.” She responded. She tried to turn from him but he grabbed her shoulders and turned her back to face him.

“I have to keep tab on what is mine, remember that always,” he said to her, looking at her with a fierceness she never encountered before.

“I don’t belong to anyone and you must remember this.” He silenced her with a kiss that assaulted her senses. Yaya tried to shove at his shoulders but he kept his pressure on her lips. Coaxing hers to open and reintroducing her to the passions they once shared on the beach in Krabi. She couldn’t resist anymore and gave in the waves of pleasure that he was experienced in giving to her. Nadech had to release her in case he got to carried away with his need for her and take full advantage of her here in the car and in a public place.

“Now you can’t deny that we belong together. Don’t lie to me or yourself, whatever this is I know it is good for us,” he continued by pulling her back into his arms but Yaya had to stop him.

“I am going to Norway next week, and will return in a few days. I will give you my answer when I return P’Nadech.” It just came to her why she didn’t play this card. He wanted a sweet wife it was obvious. It was time she played this cat and mouse game as well. If she didn’t she’d be the loser quite easily.
“Why are you going to Norway?” he inquired. Yaya explained her involvement as a bridesmaid in the wedding. What should it matter if it would make it easier for him to think what he has asked of her and they can both be honest with each other once she comes back from Norway.

Nadech agreed to her proposition, he’d give her the space she needed but as soon as she returns, she was his. He would do whatever it takes to make this marriage be a reality and not just in name only.

As they got home Yaya suddenly felt shy. It was the first time they actually had this much time together. There wasn’t anything or anyone stopping them from being the married couple they are. Finishing up in the bathroom, she stopped to see Nadech fast asleep on her side of the bed. If they were a regular married couple he’d know not to trespass onto her sleeping side. She scowled at his sleeping form but walked over to the other side and plopped herself on top of the covers. She wasn’t going to trust him even though he was asleep. Sometime during the night Yaya awoke. She felt restrained and realized she was nestled close to Nadech. Her head tucked underneath his jaw. His neck still smelled of the remaining aftershave he wore during the day, but something else that was uniquely his. How did she in her sleep turn to the comfort of his body and its heat? She pushed back a bit to look up at him, he was still asleep as his breathing was deep and slow. His long lashes framed the masculine face. He looked so at peace when asleep but another thing when awake. He had always been hot headed when they were younger. When P’Boy had pushed her too hard, he was there to knock some senses into him. They never did get along when they were younger the two men and the scenario with Gubgib made it worse ten fold. Being the son of Khun Nop had its disadvantages, he was a womanizer but Gubgib must be exceptionally sleek as she got a marriage out of him.

Looking over her handsome husband’s visage, she started to trace little patterns on his eyebrows and ears. Fearing in a few more days, her ties to him will be severed. As much as she loves him and want to be by his side, he deserved his freedom and honestly so did she. Being committed to something that wasn’t real wasn’t healthy or right.

“Don’t stop tee ruk, I was enjoying the experience.” Yaya startled tried to pull away; he allowed her but followed by changing his position to be on top of hers. Holding her hands above her head. “Did you like what you see?” she couldn’t answer his question. What or how can she answer that especially as she was caught red handed? She blushed even more.

“There’s nothing to be shy or ashamed about. I am your husband after all,” he teased her some more.

She had to realize there were no more games. He genuinely cared for her, was it love he couldn’t confirm it. Exactly as now he saw it really clear, what he had with Gubgib was young love and hot lust but that waned as greed and infidelity comes into play. His times with Yaya were of mutual understanding about their marriage being of convenience, but it worked. He couldn’t control his need for her whenever she was in the picture. It had to stand for something, only time could tell if they could sincerely claim their love for one another. He returns the favor to her. He lightly stroked her cheek; she had the softest he ever felt and her lips plush and very kissable. And he was going to do just that. Yaya closed her eyes. She couldn’t resist his kisses any longer.
The phone rang. Who would be calling at this time? Reaching for the phone he answered in an annoyed tone.

“Hello?” inquired Nadech.

Muffled hysteria was heard through the receiver. Gubgib was really upset and she didn’t know who else to turn to. Yaya looked at his wife questions. He didn’t owe Gubgib anything but this time she was quite desperate for his help. This was the last time he would help this woman. He refused to be at her beck and call any longer.

Turning back to Yaya he explained that Gubgib has no where else to go. There was some confrontation between her and Boy.

“Is Boy okay?” asked Yaya but realized her mistake. Nadech flipped her onto her back.

“So concerned about your lover boy tee ruk. I know we both have a past, but I refuse for you to continue yours, not while I am your husband.” He said it with such coldness, it made Yaya shiver.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech gazed down at her shocked expression. She tensed underneath him, he didn’t mean to subject her to such force but as soon as he heard Boy on her lips, his emotions went berserk.

“Yaya you are playing with fire,” he warned, “I’ve mentioned before that I am not a generous man when it comes to my wife.”

She refused to meet his eyes, if she had she wouldn’t notice the tenderness express in them mirroring that of his heart.

“If l let you up will you promise to listen?” he asked. Yaya nodded immediately because she no longer felt comfortable in his presence. If he was so quick to use this type of force on her what is it to him if he decides to force himself on her? She did want to give up her body that way. She deserves to be cherished with gentleness and love.

“Get out of here now. I know where your priority lies,” she quietly responded.

Turning away from him and giving him her back, she didn’t want to subject herself to see him leave to go to Gubgib. Nadech looked at her silent form. She was done with him but once he return they really needed to talk and not in the bedroom. Honestly all he wanted to do whenever he was near her was keep her close to him; his lust was getting out of control. His life without her wouldn’t be the same. He really adjusted it to fit with having her as a wife. He couldn’t complain and most likely will never have to his only concern been her relationship with Boy. But now it seems the honeymoon stage in this relationship was over before it even started. He dressed again and made his way to see the importance of Gubgib dilemma. Its better be worthwhile. Yaya never turned to look at him and so he couldn’t say his farewell.

Nadech found Gubgib at the hotel she mentioned she was now staying at. As soon as she saw him her tears streaked expression showed vulnerability that he never thought she has. She would normally portray herself as the self-righteous and conniving b****. And to be honest that was relatively her nature. But this time something really wasn’t right with her.

“Oh it’s awful Nadech. After 7 years that old bastard, he left me with just only enough so that I don’t starve on the streets. I know I deserve more from all the sacrifices I made. His son too, he has no regards for me. I was his stepmother.” She cried. Nadech took a deep breath. It was always about her. How’d he never realized this during their times together, he realized he was too blind. The excuse could be it was his first serious relationship. Now he was grateful that he was able to see this and the experience worthwhile. It made him a better man for sure.

“I am not too sure what your deceased husband was thinking but I’d call it quite generous on his part because you enjoyed too many benefits that came with the marriage. I know he’d never leave you wanting and turned a blind eye to your many indiscretions, “he commented.

Gubgib realizing what his words entailed replied, “Nadech you had people spy on me?” A little surprise but now she thought Nadech still held her as an important person in his life after so many years. She walked over to him and hugged him tightly. He allowed it briefly then pulled her away from him.

“I am not that man anymore Gubgib. I respect my wife enough to not do things to make her look disadvantage in this relationship.” He explained. Again he knows now that Gubgib emergencies weren’t as she stated. Enough was enough with falling for into her trap. He knew that the only woman who truly stood by his side was Yaya.

He remembered that night many years ago in his backyard he was very drunk and in a foul mood after being witness to Gubgib betrayal. He turned to see Yaya approach him, now a very beautiful young woman. She was 20 at the time. He really felt guilty now and then as well. He’d taken advantage of her kindness and stole her first kiss from her. She was a woman that was all he thought and they were all the same. He grabbed at her with his anger and kissed her harshly. She never fought back. He couldn’t stop himself as he started to kiss her, but when he started to undress her shirt; she tensed, pulled away and slapped him hard. After that encounter he left to go to England and never saw Yaya again. Only earlier this year did he return at his father urgings and was given the ultimatum to help his father take over Yaya’s aunt company. He then started his courtship of her. His first opinion of her since that fateful night was that she was exceptionally even more beautiful and naturally too. She didn’t even have any makeup on either and had no use for it in his opinion. Her body, she had all the right curves and in all the right places.

He needed to return to his wife and told Gubgib to never call him again and just to delete him from her directory. If she calls he will never respond again. They owed it to themselves to severe all ties. Gubgib didn’t respond but within her, the competitive nature and wanting to win over Nadech didn’t allow her to admit defeat. It didn’t matter if he was married that never stopped her. Nadech was now a very rich and powerful man. She wanted him desperately and no one or nothing was going to stand in her way. Her lifestyle in the past 7 years spoiled her and she refused to return to the life that she had before marrying with Khun Nop. She will return to that world of being poverty stricken and lonely.

As he passed her she wanted to share with him, “Don’t think your wife is such an innocent or faithful. I overheard about a fore night ago Boy claiming his love for your perfect wife, she may be deserting you soon too Nadech.” She smirked at him and turned to go back up to her hotel room.

What was Gubgib talking about? He shouldn’t trust his words but in the back of his mind it did make sense. Yaya and Boy spend more time together over the past week then he did with her. His emotions started to run wild. He needed to speak with Yaya.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya couldn't sleep, not with all the turmoil of her emotions. Nadech seems that he couldn't stand to be in the same room as her but other times he couldn't and wouldn't let her out of his sight. She couldn't handle his indecisive nature any longer. Her heart was slowly breaking piece by piece. She needed fresh air and decided to venture outside to the gardens. The jasmine aroma wafted in the night air. It reminded her of that that when she came down to see and hear Nadech cussing the world. It was the night Gubgib ruthlessly tore his heart out and toss it away. She was having an affair with Boy's father. Yaya witnessed it a few times on occasion and her heart bled for Nadech because he only experiences the pain tonight. It was definitely a rude awakening when the woman you plan on marrying was having an affair to a man who was as old as her own father. But Gubgib was raised by a single mother so maybe that is why she flocked to an older man.

"Who is it?" inquired Nadech with a slight slur. He must've been drinking thought Yaya. At her tender age of 20, she was between girl and woman, but she knows her heart and love for Nadech was all women. She anticipated everyday from her break from the university in Norway that she'd come home and see Nadech. But it was only to be devastated with the news that he had fallen madly in love with Gubgib. He turned out to be quite a handsome man, gone were his boyish looks but in replace a man of masculine allure. Her heart beat as it always has whenever she was in his presence.

"It’s me Yaya." she replied. Nadech looked at her and did a double take. That was Yaya; she looked nothing like the scrawny tomboy of her younger days. She was very beautiful. But look where beauty takes you if your heart is cold and black such as Gubgib. He walked towards Yaya.

"What do you want and why are you here, this is my home right? I know we are neighbours but isn't it a little bit trespassing when you aren't invited?" he asked.

Yaya didn't approach him further, he looked like he was about to pounce on anyone or anything just the vibrations coming from his body was both filled with anger and alcohol.

They were all invited to his home because today was his birthday, did he forget. It was devastating to receive such a gift from one's girlfriend. She just watched him and her heart was breaking for him. He didn't deserve Gubgib as a girlfriend. She never treated him any better than the boy who was to get her into society.

"I am sorry Nadech..."she started. Nadech stared at her. Sorry?

"What are you trying to tell me, everyone knows of my girlfriend's betrayal? I must be blind." he exclaimed. He went to take another swig of his beer.

"As a friend I didn't want you to be hurt, I thought maybe it was just an infatuation with an older man...but...” she tried to say words to soothe him, but Nadech didn't let her finish.

"You think you are my friend? You aren't my friend Yaya. But I could use you as a woman." with his words he pulled her abruptly towards him and proceeded to kiss the senses out her. It was her first kiss, it was with him. She didn't know what to do, but he easily helped her along until his hands touched the buttons of her shirt front. She tensed and instinctively slapped him. Hard.

"If you weren't here for this then goes away," he turned his back from her to finish off his beer. He didn't even attempt to apologize.

Yaya ran off and felt embarrassed of her actions. Why was she so wanton and a weakling when it comes to him. Other boys tried but she held strong. With Nadech she just let everything go. If he hadn't taken such liberties with her, they would still be locking lips. She still felt the sensations of his lips on her.

Reflecting on such things didn't help matters she sighed into the night sky. What was happening now between him and Gubgib? She realized she let herself down. Her dreams of being Nadech's wife and happily ever after was gone. She thought long and hard and the agony she's been experiencing finally open up. She couldn't contain herself anymore.

"Yaya are you okay," a voice was heard behind her. Boy asked and she turned to him. He must have heard her. Suddenly her tears flowed out like a dam. All of her pent up feelings of sadness and longing came up to the surface. She sobbed and she couldn't stop. Boy held her tight in his arms. Did Nadech cause this unhappiness in so little time that they were married? Yaya tried to control herself and willed her tears to stop flowing but they didn't obey.

"I am so sorry P’ Boy, you shouldn't be witnessed to this," she cried. Boy thought you don't even know what I encounter in this backyard. "I should not be like this in front of you and it is not your concern. I must go to get packed. I have an engagement to attend to in Norway in another day or so." she continued softly. She couldn't look at him in the eyes as he would see how much devastation she now felt when her love for Nadech was not to be returned. He would know she was miserable. Her fairytale did not have a happy ending. That was life.

Boy watched her go. He had to get to bottom of this, Yaya only deserved to be treated with respect and love. She deserves to be happy. Nadech needed to realize that his wife was a valuable person, a precious treasure that should be cherished. He was going to be her secret guardian. At the way she received him and if her gut wrenching sobs was any indication of how she was feeling; she was truly and still madly in love with Nadech. He loved her dearly himself and love was unconditional, he need to make her have the love she deserved and Nadech would learn soon enough that if he doesn't open his eyes, he will lose the most important person in his life. He walked back into the entrance that split his and Nadech's backyard.

Coming out of the shadows. Nadech hands fisted by his side. Gubgib wasn't lying.