The Oath of Love (2022)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Credit to
Lin Zhi Xiao is a budding young cellist looking to start her career as she prepares to graduate from university. She has a handsome, loving boyfriend and even has a promising job lined up for when she completes her studies. Then her world falls apart… Just before she graduates, her father is suddenly taken ill and needs to be hospitalized. She is forced to attend to his ailing health, and all of a sudden is forced to say goodbye to the job she was hoping to take. To compound the misery, she also splits up with her boyfriend. But when she is really starting to feel sorry for herself, she meets Gu Wei, the doctor charged with treating her father. Gu Wei has also had a rough time of life of late, but the duo slowly starts to form a mutual understanding. But could love follow for this pair – and might they one day be able to reverse their bad luck? (Source: Viki) ~~ Adapted from the novel "Entrust the Rest of My Life to You" (余生,请多指教) by Bo Lin Shi Jiang (柏林石匠).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have no idea why I can't watch her. I have tried a few of her dramas and can't finish any of them.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I want to watch for Yang Zi. I've seen her in 3 dramas. Ashes of Love, Go Go Squid! & Battle of Changsha. I'm debating on watching, The Psychologist. She's a decent actress. I think most ppl are irritated with her voice but it's one of the less annoying ones. At least to me, lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’ve only seen Yang Zi in two dramas, “Go Go Squid”and “Ashes Of Love”. I didn’t finish AOL but I fine her adorable in GGS. Yang Zi and Xing Fei(from My Little Happiness) resembles each other in a way. They’re not the prettiest but their personality is cute and sincere.
I’m still new to mainland Chinese actors so I’m not picky as long as I like the characters, storyline, and the length of the series, I’ll watch it.

Sami

sarNie Egg
2 years that's long enough they should air this already. I've waited 2 years for tears of heaven lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What took them so long? Fan wars. lol, But I'm glad it is finally airing because it was long overdue. It's airing on my birthday too, so that's even more exciting.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What took them so long? Fan wars. lol, But I'm glad it is finally airing because it was long overdue. It's airing on my birthday too, so that's even more exciting.
Really, fan war can really delay series like this?? That’s absurd… I know that the male lead was in the Untamed and that brought his popularity up so much. Saw him in “Oh My Emperor” and he was so handsome. I wanted to see him more but his other dramas didn’t look all that good. I’ll probably wait for this to finish airing to start. I don’t like waiting for weekly episodes. Lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I only started watching C-Dramas last year and still new to the C-Ent world but it is quite more overwhelming than Thai ET world. The fandom things is quite a big thing but I don't know much so I just simply enjoy it. Lol. But is anyone else watching this one? I absolutely love it! I've seen up to the most recent episodes and the chemistry is so good!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The fans in C-Industry is a bit more toxic because they can easily cancel someone. And anti fans can cause a headache. On the other hand, Thai industry isn't bad compared to them.

I have been watching C dramas for a while and usually watched updates on their celebrities news. But for some reason, I have a hard time remembering their names. Also, their industry is so competitive. If you rise to popular stardom very quickly, that person should get nervous because chances are some anti fans are ready to see you fall.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I only started watching C-Dramas last year and still new to the C-Ent world but it is quite more overwhelming than Thai ET world. The fandom things is quite a big thing but I don't know much so I just simply enjoy it. Lol. But is anyone else watching this one? I absolutely love it! I've seen up to the most recent episodes and the chemistry is so good!
Agree that the C-Ent is overwhelming and it’s pretty sensitive. One wrong move they can be canceled. It’s like walking on eggshells. I also started back to watching Cdramas and enjoyed a handful of Ned and old dramas. I like the easygoing romantic dramas. I love that some are short and sweet. there are too many Cdramas released all at once so we gotta pick wisely before watching. Lol