The Next Koo Kwan?

Who you think will be the next koo kwan?

• Barry Nadech-Yaya Urassaya

Votes: 50 73.5%
  • Om Akapan-Min Picheaya

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh barry and yaya did the apple scene in front of everyone @ the Star Stage show. they are so daring..these two are alike..they just click

credit to nadechworld

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
om is good looking. don't mind his acting. don't like min's acting at all..she hasn't improve one bit to me. she is just pretty...while yaya and barry definitely has potential and this is gonna be their second lakorns only.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is by the easiest poll for me to chose. my vote goes to nadech and yaya. they have so much chemistry and their lakorn hasn't even aired yet. as for om and min... om lost his good looks. i really liked him when he was still with ch3. but the more you look at him, the more he becomes unattractive. i dont know why? as for min, that girl cannot act! there hasnt been one newbie from ch7 that could actually just act.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought om was cute in sapai gli with anne/chakrit but the more i see him the more weird he look..i think its the nose? him and min is blah to me. they dont have the sparks when you see them together while barry/yaya is sizzling HOT and they act alike off screen too..

wow, i didnt realized there was alot of barry/yaya fans already lol

song

sarNie Egg
well i can said everything yet because Om Akapan-Min Picheaya drama not going to air yet and Barry Nadech-Yaya Urassaya is air so..i come back after wacth both show and told who i vote for..^^..

song

sarNie Egg
om is good looking. don't mind his acting. don't like min's acting at all..she hasn't improve one bit to me. she is just pretty...while yaya and barry definitely has potential and this is gonna be their second lakorns only.
i think she improve her action..while yaya frist drama was so not great ..because ploy out shines her.i know she new but she was really the n'ek in that drama..^^ her drama with Barry will be fun to wacth..^^...^^

song

sarNie Egg
I like Om only with aump so far.to bad he have one with pancake... :rant: :rant: :rant:
[/quote]
i did like that drama he did with jui w..i that she over do thing(not her fan) and that drama was so so..did find it funny at all..i like om with aump more then jui w..^^

song

sarNie Egg
this is by the easiest poll for me to chose. my vote goes to nadech and yaya. they have so much chemistry and their lakorn hasn't even aired yet. as for om and min... om lost his good looks. i really liked him when he was still with ch3. but the more you look at him, the more he becomes unattractive. i dont know why? as for min, that girl cannot act! there hasnt been one newbie from ch7 that could actually just act.
i think she could act for someone who a newbie...go wacth her frist lakorn ..she play twin..as for yaya i did like her in her frist lakorn but i found her to be cute sometime only other time i found to be soso..^^

song

sarNie Egg
min want a man that make her smile ..welli think she should go with Barry Nadech hahahah..he could make her smile..^^..

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
min can't act? that's funny because she surely knows how to portray the roles they give her. her performance hasn't been disappointing at all. she grows in each lakorn. it's hard to say for many other actors and actresses that are out there right now.

yaya is a good actress and barry is a good actor, I don't know about Om's...I'd need to see him in a different role because although his movie with Jui was good...I think Jui stole the performance.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
both min and yaya are good looking in a different way and i dont care what people say about om but i have the biggest crush on him :cloud9: as for barry i dont care for him.