The Next Koo Kwan?

Who you think will be the next koo kwan?

• Barry Nadech-Yaya Urassaya

Votes: 50 73.5%
  • Om Akapan-Min Picheaya

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
seem like these two couple are a hot comodity although their lakorn hasnt even aired yet and have been winning awards together. who you think is gonna come stronger..not to mention, fans are anticipated to see their lakorn together

annea

sarNie Adult
I havent follow Om or Min lakorn. I've only seen Om in Pra jun lai payak and I think hes cute and has potential. but i really like yaya and barry!!! heehehe they are cute and have good chemistry. Even teh producer of DJA said after the lakorn airs he believes people will request to see them pair up again!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Yaya. It seems they will be the next it couple. Om, I like him and think he's sexy, but I can't seem to imagine him w/Min..prob because I can't get into her lakorns :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My vote goes to Barry and Yaya cos guess that I'm more into this couple rather than Om and Min. :thumbup:

neena

sarNie Adult
i currently have an obsession with yaya and nadech so yeah i think they will definitely be hotter!! their fresh new looking people and both of them are crazy! lol i haven't liked a couple this much since ateam...seriously this is like jam leuy ruk all over again with a different couple! lol i anticipated JLR and thought ateam were going to be a great couple and in the end they were a huge hit! i think yaya and nadech will have the same reaction also! love them so much!

no doubt, min and om look great together too! i am considering checking their lakorn out after of course yaya and nadech's...i'm more into CH3 out of all the channels...i don't think i've ever finished a CH7 so min and om together might give me that chance. lol

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
my vote is for barry and yaya, looks addicting and they look so cute and adorable together, they match each other, from the preview they seem to have already an awesome chemistry which addicts a dramalover like me to fall in love with, well to be honest i'm already in love with the preview of them together

tinah

sarNie Coma
did how mention how cute barry look with his new haircut! my vote goes to barry and yaya..they look lovely together although min-om as well but theres something about yaya/barry that makes me feel cheesy when i see them together..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Most definitely Barry & Yaya! Eveyone seems to love them both A LOT MORE.
I Love Om but i gotta give this to Barry & Yaya :D

cecilia

Staff member
i choose YAYA and NADECH b/c i like both equally unlike my liking for Om and not so much with Min.

onahc

sarNie Elites
We'll be able to tell which couple has better chemistry once they're on screen but for now my pick is Barry and Yaya. Om and Min are weak actors and Min doesn't sparkle as an actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I reckon Barry and Yaya will be the future Ateam number 2 except their name didn't start with the same letter but in my view they definitely
look like one day. I'm so interested in ch3 more to ch7 also ch5 has a few couples that i actually like. :party:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao.. they'll be a Yteam.. for barrYaya lol.. ahaha j/k..

anyways.. this is difficult but.. i go for barry&yaya.. <3<3<3
i love om & min too.. but i guess.. individually .. hmm..

tinah

sarNie Coma
We'll be able to tell which couple has better chemistry once they're on screen but for now my pick is Barry and Yaya. Om and Min are weak actors and Min doesn't sparkle as an actress.
oms acting is already bad so u dont know how him and min will have sparks besides eye contact

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech & Yaya ftw! They look great together with the looks and personality even offscreen. They have something in common and something complete each other. I've just known some more things on them that they both have foreign fathers who need to be far away from their families because their works can be found only in Bangkok. Their fathers are engineers and Yaya's fam is in Pattaya when Nadech's fam is in Khonkaen. Every weekend their dads need to drive from Bangkok to their fam in the east of the country.

I actually like Om & Min too. There's been a rumour Om & Aof persue Min for quite a while. I hope Min will like Om back. (I mean I like Aof too but more on Om) Now they're filming a lakorn together, they will have more time together. I hope something happen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ lmao.. they'll be a Yteam.. for barrYaya lol.. ahaha j/k..

anyways.. this is difficult but.. i go for barry&yaya.. <3<3<3
i love om & min too.. but i guess.. individually .. hmm..
Yes then it can be a new creation the Yteam.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really do think Om and Min look cute together but I don't think they're suitable for eachother. From what Min described her preference of guys, it doesn't sound like Om. She wants a guy that is funny and can make her laugh. Don't get me wrong because I totally love Om but I don't think he's the guy for her(vice versa). He's too shy to crack a joke and doesn't seem to talk much but he is so cute.