The Next 4 Years

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I just thought there should be a thread for it lol since the outcome of the election had affected negatively or positively for some of us & the next 4 years will continue to affect some of us. Well in the meantime, I just thought we need some sort of humor lol.

These are so FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Cr as tagged & to rightful owners

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Took me a while to wonder which photos you're referring to, well if we're talking about the photos we both think then as a matter of fact I did just a while ago while googling for latest news concerning about the election. I also think more talks about the photos we both think will continue to happen now that she is the elected First Lady.

LOL I couldn't believe he won. Have anyone seen yet? The new first lady pics lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just wanted to say regardless of if we like the outcome or not... we need to remember that The President alone cannot add, change, remove laws as he pleases. Our government has a checks and balance system, although right now we have basically an all Republican Congress... it doesn't mean that all of them will agree with Trump and his proposals. Everything that the presidents promise takes much more work to accomplish than it sounds. Have faith in our Constitution.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It wasn't Trump himself, people were/are scared of, nor even his crazy "policies" that people know deep down aren't going to happen. It's his supporters and what they stand for that's scary. What Trump did was he took racism, sexism, and hate mainstream and normalized it. Not all his supporters but a big part of it. The other portion of his supporters never got that. They might never get it. When he won, the racists got their affirmation.

I'm saying this because today friends of mine were getting dinner and some racist dude yelled at them to go back to China (they're not even Chinese) because this country isn't theirs and now Americans know it and are going to reclaim their country. Yeah this sucker has always been racist but when Trump won, he now feels proud and safe to show it publicly. That wasn't a situation that happened before he won. This was in a big somewhat liberal city too. This type of thing is only going to get more common. It's not an isolated incident at all.

I'll be honest, I was sad but I didn't think this was going to touch me because again, big liberal city. It never has before but now? Yeah it's shaken me. Like my friend was literally sobbing on the phone. I can only hope that this will only last a couple of months and people will settle down but for my friend, the damage has already been done.

It's like you know all the nasty things you see on the comments section in youtube, or twitter or whatever? You know they're cowards and will only do it behind an anonymous keyboard. Well now it's like those cowards finally feel like they can say all the crap they want to in public and to your face.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It wasn't Trump himself, people were/are scared of, nor even his crazy "policies" that people know deep down aren't going to happen. It's his supporters and what they stand for that's scary. What Trump did was he took racism, sexism, and hate mainstream and normalized it. Not all his supporters but a big part of it. The other portion of his supporters never got that. They might never get it. When he won, the racists got their affirmation.

I'm saying this because today friends of mine were getting dinner and some racist dude yelled at them to go back to China (they're not even Chinese) because this country isn't theirs and now Americans know it and are going to reclaim their country. Yeah this sucker has always been racist but when Trump won, he now feels proud and safe to show it publicly. That wasn't a situation that happened before he won. This was in a big somewhat liberal city too. This type of thing is only going to get more common. It's not an isolated incident at all.

I'll be honest, I was sad but I didn't think this was going to touch me because again, big liberal city. It never has before but now? Yeah it's shaken me. Like my friend was literally sobbing on the phone. I can only hope that this will only last a couple of months and people will settle down but for my friend, the damage has already been done.

It's like you know all the nasty things you see on the comments section in youtube, or twitter or whatever? You know they're cowards and will only do it behind an anonymous keyboard. Well now it's like those cowards finally feel like they can say all the crap they want to in public and to your face.

I agree, what some of my friends and people I know have been doing is recording the discrimination and bullying. You can record the bullying and report it to the police. It won't do much, but it will become a nuisance enough to get them to realize that they can't openly act this way. One of my friends colleague recorded being targeted and bullied for her ethnicity and the people were questioned by the police and there is an active open case. Use the law to your advantage. Look up bullying and discrimination laws in your state. I am fortunate in that I haven't come across any of this myself as I live in Dallas. Dallas is the only Texas county that Hilary won lol.

Ms.Zoe

Right exactly, if you don't treat people with respect, dignity & etc then you're a terrible person.

Cr to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

Just into more than 100 days in office this happened, gosh maybe what goes around comes around will happen, 4 years will cut short?

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

20200325_005236.jpg

I am with the science & medical experts, they know what they are doing in this pandemic.

20200325_005255.jpg

No wonder they are a couple :rolleyes::facepalm:.

Cr as tagged & to all rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

:eek: as if his quote "touch them by the ....." isn't disgusting & disturbing already, what he said about his 2 biological daughters are beyond disgusting & disturbing :eek:

Credit: Meidas Touch

Ms.Zoe

Savage meme due to trump's mispronunciation of Thailand :facepalm:...some creepy father & daughter photos :eek:.

Cr as tagged