The new RHM's singer is...

lok_krupeth

sarNie Egg
This is a Rumor or True? RHM has a new femal singer, her name is Pich Solika ...

Source: angkorthommagazine.com

I don't have her picture yet.

I think that is true, I remember when Ouk Sokunkagna contract with RHM, Angkothom's magazine was the 1st magazine who announce about it...

wait and see :lol:

navy

sarNie Adult
Is she a new singer or from other company? Hope she's got a voice like other stars in RHM.

russe

sarNie Adult
really? I heard her name before... She must be pretty, cause RHM always get the pretty singers.

lok_krupeth

sarNie Egg
Here the picture:

In the article, Her real name is Kong SreyPich, she said that RHM's producer see her in U2's club, and they call her to sing in their studio for testing. She has sung Meas Sok Sophea's song and Sokunnisa's song. She said that she has a same voice than Sokunnisa and Meas Sok Sophea. She said, she is very happy to be in RHM production, because this is the big khmer music production. Her first songs are "Besdong Dorm Pich" & "Pheakdey Her Por" & "Honey". The CD will be release in the month.

Sorry for my english, its is not good.

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
thanks lok_krupeth for the info. I can't wait to hear her songs. :D She looks pretty young. how old is she?

solin

sarNie Adult
I didn't know her but if she has the same voice as Meas Sok Sophea so she must be a good singer.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Awww, the video was removed! I wanna see...whice vol. was it? And you know guys, the only reason RHM is getting a new member to their team is when someone is leaving...so that means someone (girl) from RHM is going to leave the production soon and that's why they need a replacement cause right now they have more guys then girls anyway.

russe

sarNie Adult
Awww, the video was removed! I wanna see...whice vol. was it? And you know guys, the only reason RHM is getting a new member to their team is when someone is leaving...so that means someone (girl) from RHM is going to leave the production soon and that's why they need a replacement cause right now they have more guys then girls anyway.
I think Chet Sovanpanha might be the next to leave because her contract is over in 2010