the new harry potter movie

sirena

sarNie Adult
did anybody see it my bff and i went to see it last night i thought it was ok
not my fav because lack action it was more on romance and jokes and clues etc

i won't give it away but over all it was good

i gotta say melfoy looks smokin in this movie he is gorgeous with that all black suit :drool: lol everybody looks so mature and tall lol i love melfoy even though he a bad boy ;)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
But this movie isn't supposed to have action, that's why.
The only thing that bothered me was some of the things they changed...the things I looked forward to seeing in the book, wasn't in the movie...like the Harry/Jenny kiss didn't happen the way it was supposed to...but how they did it was cute too...but I wanted to see more of Harry and Jenny, I grew to love them as a couple because of the books.
I guess I liked the comedy, it was refreshing, since Sirius had died in the last one...
and people are going to keep dying
...so the comedy really helps to lighten the mood

Even though they cut some stuff out, and the movie was over 2 and a half hours long...it seemed too short to me

To each their own I guess...cuz I though Malfoy looked really weird and awkward...he was just too tall and scrawny for me...
But I'm a Harry fan maybe that's why

I just hope they try to keep as much of the last book in the movie as they can, or else they'd ruin it

But my favorite scenes had to be Ron at the Quidditch tryouts, and Harry when he was high on luck, that was hilarious

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
i just saw this one the other day with my niece and i loved it! can't wait for the last one. it's gonna be the best!

darvil

sarNie Adult
A bit slow.. but I guess this is the build up Potter movie. The next one is probably just going to go nuts with action.

sirena

sarNie Adult
A bit slow.. but I guess this is the build up Potter movie. The next one is probably just going to go nuts with action.
i agree

it all ties up why harry is the choosen 1 out of all the books i read the last 1 very interesting i gotta say this 1 of my favorite series and always will

i still love draco lol