The New Butterfly Lover 2008 Movie

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
Hello,

has anyone seen the newest Butterfly Lover movie...though most of us have seen the original version and so on...this version...has a twist!!!!

Let me know if it came out in the United States yet....or hmong likely Hmong will translate the movie sooner or later!!!

Here is the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQGSKFSJOTU

kulyia

RUK
Wow, looks much more interestingEr than the one that came out before this one.his voice is soo Muscular..lol

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
this movie was suppose to be out in october already but i looked everywhere and i can't find it. I checked yesasia and it's not there either. I so wanted to watch this movie

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
The Taiwan version is coming out already BUT the HK version isn't yet. If Hmong people are planning to dubbed it then I rather they do the HK version since that version may not be cut. In the Taiwan version, Charlene's kissing scene with Wu Zun was cut, the movie was good, IMO.

The kissing scene at the end was cut in the Taiwan & China version, hopefully, HK didn't cut any scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMUaQXqTNxY

A MUST WATCH: [THE NG ARE SO FUNNY]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOKe9QbMduQ
The crew trick them into kissing for real. :lol:

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
The new one is very kungfu-ish. It's a bit different because the pa'ek is not sissy looking. I think it's ganna be GREAT! when is it coming out? anyone knows? Thanks for sharing!

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
yeah... aren't they taking a little too long to release the movie on dvd???

i really really really wanna watch it...

i grew up watching the old one with nicky wu as the lead actor... and now that the new version came out with wu zun as the lead actor... i can't wait at all...

i tried looking for it when i went down to the nc new year but i didn't see one copy at all.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i tHINk tHaT tHIs vErsION wIll bE cOOl... cAUsE tHIs rOlE iIs pLAyEd bY mY fAvOrITe acTrEss
:) tHe dUde'S vOIce is hOT!!!

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
i saw some of it.. i think it very good because charlene and wu chun are both cuties! and they also match.. if he decided to date her i think that they will be a good looking couple.. she more real and when she talks she not like angela zhang.. with the funny girly looking like she's the bomb.. i hope he date charlene..

because he did gave her an spring onion.. off set.. when they were having lunch..

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
i saw some of it.. i think it very good because charlene and wu chun are both cuties! and they also match.. if he decided to date her i think that they will be a good looking couple.. she more real and when she talks she not like angela zhang.. with the funny girly looking like she's the bomb.. i hope he date charlene..

because he did gave her an spring onion.. off set.. when they were having lunch..
He gave Charlene an onion & Charlene gave him a melon:

Charlene said to Wu Zun: “We are very intimate in the movie. I hope this kind of feeling will still remain even after filming and hope you will remember our sweet moments while filming like the melon, also your life will always be like the melon full of sweet moments!"

Wu Zun said to Charlene: "Everytime looking at the onion it reminds me of you, working with you (seeing her protray her character) it made me feel really touch, and cry (bring out his own acting/emotions)."

-----------------------------------------

LOL, I'm such a WUSA lovers, I know almost everything about their rumors from the beginning to the end, lol. :lol:

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait to get the movie or see the movie...i saw the preview and love it...the main guy look just the guy from the old version...hehe

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Here is a MV of the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMO0mWoZRHs
WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER!!

-Anyways, the original copy is out in some part of Asia already, who is planning to get the original? I think I might get the original since at time the hmong dubbed isn't good. Plus, sometime the original is cheaper, Hmong dubbed DVD these days are really expensive.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: just got finished watching it!!! it was good but to be honest, i expected more just because... well, i don't want to spoil it for anyone. i would upload it but unfortunately, it's a burn copy and my laptop doesn't seem to like it :unsure:

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Just finish watching it & I personally LOVE & ENJOY the movie. The acting from all the actors are awesome, but the script is average. Don't expect this version to be exactly like the 94 version, this is a more modern version, base of how today's people are willing to go against barriers for their love. Also, Charlene truely shine in this movie, she left a memorable impression, it shows that she is a versile actress if it haven't been proven before for some people. Chun improved A LOT, I'm very proud of him, the chemistry was amazing. I esp. love how they use their eyes to communicate with eachother, it demostrate the innocence love that they have, LOL, the scene where he found out that she was a girl was quite shocking for me since I have been following Charlene's work for many years now & I wasn't expecting it to be like that...

Anyways, I watched the version without eng subs...BUT I found one with eng subs this morning however all the parts aren't upload yet. Here is part (1/11)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOJVLxNAPOc
Enjoy, however, I prefers Charlene's real voice but oh well... ;)