The Myth 神话 Shen Hua (2010)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Are you serious? Nah. Jk. I agree with u. Beside Chinese Paladin I and III and Young Warrior, I didn't really like his other series. In fairy from wonderland, I actually enjoyed his friend's (Bobby Duo) Character more. In Legend of Condor Hero 1994, Ariel was a brat and annoying; Hu Ge's character was too stupid that Arield basically run the show. I actually liked the Prince more. In the Myth, Hu Ge was tooo childish and annoying too. I didn't like the fact that his character was so random person from the future that changed the myth. I had a very high expectation for it and expected him to be General Meng but the director had it all switched up. Young Warrior was my favorite and made me cried for weeks.

Have you seen Young Warriors of the Yang Clan 2006? It was the best and most memorable series. I loved it and rewatched it many times. If u did watch it and found it to be boring then you must not like Hu Ge period. You should definitely check it out.
No, I haven't seen Young Warriors of the Yang Clan 2006. Don't know why I can't enjoy Hu Ge's other series. Maybe I really don't like him, which is weird since I loved his character in Chinese Paladin 1.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
No, I haven't seen Young Warriors of the Yang Clan 2006. Don't know why I can't enjoy Hu Ge's other series. Maybe I really don't like him, which is weird since I loved his character in Chinese Paladin 1.
it's so weird because i can't seem to get into his series either. i don't really know why or what bothers me about his acting, but i almost have to force myself sometimes when he's in something that i'm watching...other than chinese paladin I. i liked chinese paladin I. i haven't seen chinese paladin III so i don't know about that one.

i mean, he's not that bad of an actor or anything, but i just get bored when i watch him.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know where i can get the instrumental in the background of this series. i know its endless love but the instrumental in this one has a much happier tone to it and that's the one i want