The Most Stupid N'eks of Lakorn History

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wouldn't count the n'ek's who are in debt of some sort like Soraya from JLR, TorFun from Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed, or Prapai from Klin Kaew Klang Jai because these gals kind of had to stay loyal to the people who helped them.

Hands down all the way i would say KhaoHom in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai. She's being nice to Ratee for no complete reason. Unlike other n'eks who have somewhat of a reason like being in debt of gratitude or money, Ratee stole, hurt, and was rude to her and KhaoHom is all 'peun ruk' (best friend) towards her. No matter how many times Ratee hurt her KhaoHom stupidly put herself in Ratee's trap over and over again. And when KhaoHom wants to act tough she does it to poor Techit who loves and cares about her. She only chose Techit cause Nawa died...

Another one is Kaew in Dok Kaew. P'ek didn't even trust her and starts insulting her, even slaps her across the face and she gets on her knees begging p'ek not to leave even though she didn't even do anything wrong. She even willingly sleeps with him after he just slapped her.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ omg... barry died in NRLJ? wtheck.. ahhhh.. im spoiled >_< lol i didnt finish the lakorn yet.. only watched one ep >_< aiyahh lol..

but anyways.. hmmm stupid n'eks ehh.. ooo there's so many but i can't think.. but ummm.. nope haven't got a clue right now >_<

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LMFAO Khaohom is definitely the stupidest of all n'eks I've ever seen in my life, no joke :lol: This character is so unrealistic with no logic or common sense. Like seriously! You know I always wondered after the car accident, how did she not realize that her necklace was missing and once she finds out that Ratee had it she had seconds thoughts to whether it was really hers. Sooo dumb! I will stop there before I going into every little detail about Khaohorm.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Khaohom!! Oh god, she' annoyed me.
Bpee from Ngao Asoke, she's so weak it annoyed me, but still loved the drama.
Yen from Nang Tard. I know she's a slave and all, but even after receiving freedom she didn't want to tell her daughter the truth. + she let the other wives find so much fault in her!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mint N: Khaohom- gosh I didn't even finish that lakorn... well I sort of did but FF like A LOT! And no further comment or I might just write a 10 single space page essay on how much I hated, literally hate her lol.

Kwan: Torfun and what was her character in Meu Nang. I gave up on these two lakorns and only to skipped to the ending. It was extremely lame!

Pinky: forgot her character name but she was paired up with Win. Gosh I didn't even bother to finish that lakorn. Actually the whole casting were to the extreme of stupidity. Amy was always the one that stood up for her and the only one with a brain in the whole entire lakorn.

FANG in Hua Jai Sila, if it wasn't for Peemai, I would have never watched this lakorn. I have never hated a nang ek this much before. She didn't even make up for it in the end. She pissed me off even more. Not just that, the plot itself was kind of lame. Bie wasn't so smart, I say he's the cause of his aunt's death. He should forever be guilty!

I actually didn't mind Prapai. She had her strong points. Gosh I want to watch Klin Kaew Klang Jai over again.

I didn't mind Soraya either. She was weak in certain area, but she isn't stupid or as annoying. She made her claim that she was not San, but he didn't believe her.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Khaohom!! Oh god, she' annoyed me.
Bpee from Ngao Asoke, she's so weak it annoyed me, but still loved the drama.
Yen from Nang Tard. I know she's a slave and all, but even after receiving freedom she didn't want to tell her daughter the truth. + she let the other wives find so much fault in her!!
I will actually have to defend Bpee from Ngao Aoskie...she was their servant/slave, no pride, no rights, she had to yield to her owner/ boss.

Gosh! i'm happy I didn't watch "shadow of the heart"...was nang'ek reallie that stupid? lol

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Fang in Hua Jai Sila. Seriously I've never hated a "n'ek" more. I've ranted about this idiot before so I'm not going to repeat it. The worst part wasn't her being stupid it was being stupid but thinking and acting like you were smart. Grrr self-righteous stupid cow that's all I could think of when her mug showed up onscreen.

Aff's Soraya didn't bother me. They smartened her up in the remake. Ning's version was the stupidest out of the 3 versions I saw. She claimed to be Sansanee so her butt deserved to get kidnapped and tortured. Not once did she try to tell Harit that she wasn't San. Aff's Soraya never made that claim and she told Harit repeatedly that she wasn't San, he just didn't believe her.

fanny

sarNie Adult
there are so many stupid n'ek in a lakorn which i couldnt remember the name, but all i can say that a lot of ch.7 had stupid n'ek and the lakorn is so namnao too. the one bee and nam where p'ek's gf accidently hit n'ek's mom and drove away. that lakorn was so namnao and bee was so stupid.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'll also defend Bpee from Ngao Asoke that she had her reasons to be loyal towards Viyada. Ae's portrayal was fine but it was hard for me to tolerate with Peung as she was more weak and slow. I wouldn't say this character is one of the most dumbest n'eks, just pitiful.

Yes Khaohorm is really that bad :facepalm: . If you ever decide to watch Ngao Ruk Luang Jai, the only good reason is to examine the improvement on Mark and Nadech's acting because you're a fan of them. It's a lot of eye candy in the lakorn (lol ;)) but I personally say the storyline plus miss Khaohorm makes everything else unworthy.

haha I forgot about Fang in Huajai Sila. She was stupid and annoying. Bad combinations I'm telling ya :nono1:

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Khaohom¡­never understand.And this lakorn just put some pretty newbie together and catch some attentions.The whole lakorn is just stupid.I even did't watch the last two eps,just finish the ending in few minutes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think we should change the name of this thread to--
KHAOHOM: THE most Stupid N'ek of lakorn history.

lol j/k there are a countless number of n'ek who are stupid, but definitely, Khaohom tops the list in the ones i've seen so far at least. and you know, i almost think that Khaohom was untolerable simply because the characters in NRLJ weren't all that developed, nor was the story that great, but really, that was one annoying n'ek! PLUS, how do you fall in love with Techit? besides the fact that he's cute and rich--BOTH of which Nawa has btw!!! :facepalm:

oh i dunno. i feel like even if they're indebted to someone, do they have to be stupid to the point they get abused or almost get killed?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Words couldn't possibly explain how dumb Khaohorm really is. You'd have to watch the lakorn to understand and sorry for putting Mint N down but her rawness in acting made matters much worse. :nono1:

pakou91

sarNie Egg
ahahaha...seriously, this is funny because when i saw the title of the thread, the first person that came to mind was KHAOHOM lol...but no, she really was stupid!! i mean, in everyone, there is this limit to being nice and Khaohom was just surpassing that limit if nice by 10,000 times....it's not even realistic....and yes, i too will defend Bpee from Ngao Asoke because she had a debt of gratitude for Vi...Bpee was pitiful, and Khaohom was just plain stupid...i didn't even pity her because everything that happened was a result of her stupidity...

and yes, i thought Fang from Hua Jai Sila was dumb too...she never listened to the poor guy explain himself and i just ended up hating her character so much that i started rooting for Peemai (Mee) to end up with Bie (Sila)....cause damn, i just totally loved Peemai in there...she totally had character and played it well!!! and yes, i was throwing fits during the last 20 minutes or so when they killed her!! i was sooooo angry!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
For sure I don't waste my time watching stupid nang'Eak movies... If it doesn't click or she starts acting stupid the first part.....eeek I wait for the end to see if she dies off from nang'Eak role haha

Gawly ya'll are all Khaohom hatred huh?!?! Lmfao noe, never tried to watch it and never cared...

Um by far I would have to say Kob from Dok Kaew has gotten to be the most Bunya Orn nang'Eak period... I totally agree with what all Cupid Candy has said about her role...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just because I finally finished the lakorns last week, I have to add nang ek from Jao Sao Rim Tang and having Poo as nang ek made it even worse. It had scenes I wanted to see, such as real kisses (not just were the lips touch but their mouths were moving while they kissed) and lots of skin ship. But the lots of skin ship was a turn off. It was a complete different vibe from Ann in 365 Days of Love.

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
I'm currently watching Lhong Ngao Jun, and OMG, Pim needs some slaps. When someone stalks you, gets engaged to your sister just to get closer in order to torture you, assaults you, YOU DO NOT JUST TAKE IT and cry on the side! You go to the police and file a complaint and get a restraining order ASAP. But yeah, since this was a lakorn, Pim(Kob) took it like a champ and only cried about the unfairness of it occasionally.

About Love in the Shadow, i watched the first episode, and seeing Barry being the secondary lead, and knowing that the stupid girl will not choose him over the douche who keeps hurting her, i couldn't even finish the third episode. So I gave up and am so glad after reading all you guys have to say about it.