THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF THE YEAR

ohmigosh

sarNie Egg
i totally agree wit there pick except to me i dont think pancake should be on the list. its onlie my opinion though..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i dun get it they should've had piny's eyes natural esp. with the most beautiful eyes title. there's no point cuz she won it by wearing contact lenses.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
the most beautiful smile or lips i think should have gone to aom piyada
and is it me or is ann t not on the list??? :arrg: serously theres something wrong with that
im glad yard and ploy are on there tho

vila

sarNie Egg
i agreed with the pick, but i just thought the one with the beautiful breast. hmm... how did they come to the conclusion that she have beautiful breast???? anyways... the rating was it base on popular vote? <_<

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok i'm not happy wit da list where ann t, aum p, and aom p they are beautiful then most i think pinky pretty but she cheating she using contact lenses i wear it 2

apple

sarNie Egg
I agree with most of that, because they are all very beautiful. I don't agree with Pancake being perfectly beautiful though. I think all of the other girls are prettier than her. They probably couldn't find a category for her. :lol:

sambvang

sarNie Egg
I agree w/ everyone that these women are beautiful. I'm not sure what this is based on and who did the voting but I don't agree w/ Pancake being the most perfectly beautiful though. I think they could've found someone better for this category.

And I agree w/ mmemories, the most beautiful smile or lips should've went to Aom Phiyada. :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lols....i cant believe they have a most beautiful breasts and abdomen category.

Anyways...in my opinion, pinky and noon are gorgeously beautiful and they both fit what they got. Even if pinky was wearing lenses, I've always thought her eyes are very wow. And noon's hair is always soo pretty.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
now i think it's unfair cuz the person with the most beautiful lips is Aom Piyada. her lips are plump and juicy and people would die for that lips especially white women. i dun think yardtip has the most beautiful lips cuz i think they r just normal. i really think it is based on popular votes.Aom also has the best skin.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
pancake so do not deserve to get the most perfect beautiful, honestly i think she just a butt'er face, definitely sumthing wrong here, shes the least beautiful..plzz.

pancake so do not deserve to get the most perfect beautiful, honestly i think she just a butt'er face, definitely sumthing wrong here, shes the least beautiful..plzz.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
WUT?!!!!!!!!.........I TOTALLY DISAGREE W/ YOU .............PANCAKE IS SO PRETTY..........I THINK SHE DESERVE IT...........I'M SURPRISE THAT AUM PATCHARAPA ISN'T IN IT.........CONGRATS TO PANCAKE AND THE OTHER STARS TO :lol:

hideko

sarNie Egg
No offence, but I only agree with like 2 or 3 of them. I do not agree that Pancake is the "most perfectly beautiful." I also never thought that Poo was that pretty. Where is like Aom Phiyada and Aum Patcharapa? <_<

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing! they are all pretty in there own ways.. i love noon, kwan and pinkys photo :D poo looks so hott on the cover, gosh!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
kinda weird how they say te most beautiful breast! hehe...but i agree with the picks! kwan so pretty! :D

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
thx for sharing! the individual pix of Pancake, she look so old.
but all the girls are pwetty :)

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with most of that, because they are all very beautiful. I don't agree with Pancake being perfectly beautiful though. I think all of the other girls are prettier than her. They probably couldn't find a category for her. :lol:

lol..too bad they didnt realize what category they threw her in until the results were published..leaving her stuck with the title..darn... haha i kid.. shes cute but not cute enough for the title.. :wacko: