THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF THE YEAR

puppylov

sarNie Adult
beautiful, pretty, and cute are all different for everyone. it's in the eye of the beholder. so, we all have different opinions. im surprised that aum p. is not on the list.pancake has really climbed up the ladder. all the peeps are are like everywhere and they r expected to be on the list, but pancake, wow. she just came from nowhere as compared to the rest. But she is still beautiful. i think they all have a diff beauty in them.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Again thanks for sharing. They are all so beautiful. If only I can have every feature of them. LOL!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It’s not suprising about their picks cause most of the girls choosen, at the moment are working for Polyplus or had worked recently before w/ Polyplus. After all, Polyplus owns Oops Magazine, they have to promote their girls. IE. Pinky/Au Panu, Yardthip/Paul, Noon/Paul, Pancake/Stefan.

onahc

sarNie Elites
the most beautiful breast? what the heck, that list is upsurd. ann is beautiful and she ain't even in there, where's aum? aum looks better than most if not all of them.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
pinky's eyes are GORGEOUS, oh my gawd. i think she is what u call beautiful compared to the others. thats just my opinion though

Nena

sarNie Elites
they r very pretty...i like all of them...

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone looked very good. I really like the way kwan looks in here, she's so much prettier like that. Yard is also outstanding too. They all really shine in their own lights. Congrats to all! :)

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
All the girls are very beautiful, but i also notice that alot of them are mixed too !!!
I'm not surprised pinky won for the most beaufiful eyes!!! She definetly has big, beautiful eyes