THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF THE YEAR

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Kwan looks so pretty!!! I agree with the list too, all of these girls are pretty in their own way. I have to say this was a really good shoot!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
i also agree with their pick...all the gurls are absolutely beautiful in their own way..and Dang..pinky does have a beautiful eyes..hehehe

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
wow great picks, really true indeed :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I agree with them except for pancake. I don't think she's perfectly beautiful. She's good looking but not perfectly beautiful.

Yeah I like the makeup too.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I totally agree with the results!! haha especially P' Pinky, P' Kwan, and P' Paula. Pinky's eyes are gorgeous!! I'm so jealous.. haha and P' Paula is always smiling..I guess that before I even looked at the result :lol: She always have beautiful smile

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ohh snap they have this..........what an intresting choice on the ladies.........but then i do feel like some are missing and some shouldnt of been on there cause not all are beautiful............haha okay sorry, let me correct myself before everyone beats me up...... they are beautiful in their own way but dang we have the twins on there....lol...PLOY and YARD, just can't get enough of that..lmfao!!!!

in my opinion, BEAUITFUL's what u call Pinky :wub: , PRETTY's - Noon, Kwan, and Poo...... VERY Cute's what u call Paula!!! the cute goes to Ploy and Yard.........but then damn the hott award goes to damn Pankcake......i mean i dont find her too pretty and cute but then haha her pose is so damn seductive and hahhaaaa :lol:

okay i must shut up before someone starts throwing tomatoe's....hahahhhaha!!! k...i'm outtie!!!! :yahoo:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yes they all are pretty... i didnt think they were going to have that title that ploy has in the mag. hahahaha but pinky do have beautiful eyes and noon has beautiful hair.. and they are all pretty

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I totally agree with their pick but there is another people I would add to the list, Yardtip and Aum P.