The Most Annoying Pra eks in Lakorns

saki

sarNie Adult
At this point, the only one who I was totally turned off by and lost all interest in trying to give him a chance:

Khongkrai/kwai whatever his name is in Mia Taeng. It's sad that I would rather watch abusive Kawee than a p'ek as stupid as Klai(?) lol

:)

Hahaha! I felt the same way. Kong Kwai was retarded. Watching him made me so angry!

saki

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, almost ALL p'ek from the older lakorns and many of todays' lakorn are DUMB and stupid to boot. they always listen to the crap other people say without making their own judgement and this is really annoying. these men have brains but don't use them. they deserve whatever n'ek throw at them cause they deserve it!

But the most annoying thing i find about these p'ek is that they're do dumb when it comes to women. especially the character that 'r' the n'ek and still think that she's a slut when it was obvious that they were a virgin when that happen. I mean, don't they know about these things. so far, i think the only p'ek that isn't stupid is Harit from JRL and kade's character from Krai Kum Node that realize their mistake afterward. But i noticed that many p'ek would still think she is a slut and doesn't believe that he's the first. It's damn annoying to me. it's even more so when she gets pregnant and he would ask if it was his baby. everytime this happen i just want to grab a shotgun and blow their head off.

but to top that off, i rate Rome in Mia Taeng on top of my list as he was still able to sleep with another woman when he is married and have been intimate with his wife. it's even worst when he did it on his marriage bed.
is krai kum node available online to watch?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pe from Namtan Mai. Even though he claimed he was so in love with n'ek he still has the heart to sleep with other people. He also was an idiot for not knowing n'ek was a virgin and didn't know the baby was his.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Pe from Namtan Mai. Even though he claimed he was so in love with n'ek he still has the heart to sleep with other people. He also was an idiot for not knowing n'ek was a virgin and didn't know the baby was his.
Poor my Aum! LOL

saki

sarNie Adult

yeah, i hate it too, when p'eks sleep with other people, especially if they've already fallen in love w the nang eks.