The Moral Heart

nunu13

sarNie Egg
Since i'm deeply in love with Aum and Aff and their next drama together will not air until next year. i wanted to creat my own drama. so here i go writing my first Aum and Aff fanfic. Hope you guys enjoy this. by the way my grammars are terrible and i go crazy with commas and run on sentences, so which ever parts is not clear to you just hit me up okay. Enjoy!

The cast

Aum Atichart
Aff Takasorn
Ken
Pinky
Anne

Chapter 1

“Mr. Blanks I want to you fire everyone in the in the manufacturing department!” yell Aum sitting in his big chair, behind his desk reading the financial book of his company.

“These workers, sir, have-----are—“ stammer Mr. Blanks as he tries to explain.

Aum look up to face Mr. Blanks and angrily replied, “Are slow. We need younger workers, with new ideas. I want them out, NOW!” Mr. Blanks knows better than to reason with Aum. He exits the office and head down to the manufacture department.

“I’m afraid I have to let everyone go.” Announce Mr. Blanks, getting all of the workers’ attention.

“What---What do you mean by that, sir?” ask the manager with a worried look on his face.

“The boss has decided to let you guys go. You can all go home. I’m sorry.” Finished Mr. Blanks and he quickly exits not wanting to answer anymore question.

“Did you heard that, Peng? We are jobless now.” Said Kam with watery eyes, “What am I to do. I need this job.”

“There’s nothing much we can do.” Answer Peng Takasorn giving comfort to his friend as they exit the company. Peng walk his friend home and headed home. Peng have work for Apple for 20 years now, making computer parts. He was able to provide stable living for his family. What will he do now?

“Daddy, you’re home early!” Aff exclaim happily hugging his father when she open the door.

“It’s Mr. Atichart’s birthday today and he wanted everyone to go home early.” Lied Mr. Takasorn making his way to the sofa.

“Well, since you’re home early, I’ll go start dinner.” Mr. Takasorn shook his head in agreement. When dinner was ready Aff call her father to come eat. At the dinner table they caught up one the years that Aff have went to study aboard. Aff just return two days ago from the United States.

“Dad, I have some good new.” Said Aff at the table.

“Yes, sweetie.”

“I will be working at Dean’s Law Firm starting next week!” said Aff with a big smile on her face.

Mr. Takasorn reached over to give his daughter a hug and said, “I’m so proud of you. You work so hard. You deserve this.” His daughter has work so hard. Going into college they have little money save but because she work so hard in school she was able to get a full ride to Yale where she obtain her degree in Law. This news suddenly makes Mr. Takasorn forgot that he no longer has a job. The table was clear and the dishes were wash. They both headed for bed. In bed Mr. Takasorn was thinking to him, “Although my daughter have a good job; I cannot depend on her. I got to find job.” He went to sleep pondering on that thought.

The next morning Mr. Takasorn woke up extra early to look for a job. Aff woke up, cooked breakfast and went to her father’s room to wake him up.

“He went to work already?” said Aff in a sad and disappointed tone. She had down stairs and have her breakfast while watching the new.

The T.V:

“Yesterday, Apple Corporation has fired 1,000 of their workers, claiming the productions of these workers are slow. James will give us a closer look on this topic. Good morning, James.”

“ Good morning to you, Sarah. These 1000 workers have work at the Apple for more than 10 years, for some it was longer. With the jobs these families are barely making it, without the job one cannot imagine how it would be. Standing here with me is Kam, one of the many workers who have been fired.”

Upon hearing this Aff was stunned. “What an injustice ruling to fire these people”, Aff thought to herself, “I have to do something about this. This is not right.”

“I don’t know what to do. This is the only job I had had in 18 years. How am I to pay for the rents and put food on the table.” Sob Kam.

“There you have it. Sarah back to you.” Aff turn off the T.V, dress herself up and head for the Apple Corporation. She was going to give this corporation a piece of her mind.

Mr. Takasorn cannot find a job. He decided to go back to the Apple and beg for his job back. He got there and was rudely thrown out. Aff came just in time to witness her father getting thrown out by two securities.

“Dad…..DAD!” Aff yelled, as she got closer to her father. She helped her father up. “What going on here?” she asks the securities.

“It’s obvious. He got fired and wanted his job back. He came in here begging Mr. Atichart. He was disturbed by this and wanted him out. So we kick him out.” Explain one of the security guard. Aff was angry after hearing this. She has no rights to be mad at the guards; after all they were just doing their jobs. She has to give this jerk a piece of her mind. She turns to her father.

“Dad, stay here. I’ll be back.” With that she enter the corporation going straight to the main desk.

“Hi, is Mr. Atichart available?” ask Aff at the front desk.

“Do you have an appointment with him, ma’am?” ask the woman behind the front desk.

“No, but I would like a word with him. Can I get his office floor?”

“His office is on the 13th floor, but I think---”

“Thanks!” Aff did not let her finish as she ran to the elevator. She got off of the 13th floor and enters in Mr. Atichart’s office floor. When she got there, she caused quite a stir with Mr. Atichart’s secretary. Upon hearing the commotions outside his office Mr. Atichart step out.

“Lilly, what the hell is all this commotion? Didn’t I tell you that I did not want to be disturb!” yelled Mr. Atichart looking at this secretary and than at Aff.

“That’s what I’m trying to explain to this young woman.” Answer Lilly in a scare and worried tone that she might get fired.

Mr. Atichart look at Aff, “Well if you are trying to convince me to give you back your job. It’s not happening. My father have spent over hundred thousand paying you guys for years and the results in productions decline every year. Instead of gaining, I’m losing profits because of you useless workers. Lilly call security to removed this waste for me!” as soon as Aum finishes his statement, he walks back to his office. Aff was not going to let him have the first and last words. As Lilly went to call for security Aff enter to into Aum’s office.

“You. Sir is the useless waste. You have the leisurely of being born with a golden spoon in your mouth. You have never witness poverty, went through struggle, yet you have the audacity to call us useless when it is people like us that make your corporation possible! A heartless person like you do not deserve this wealth. Quite frankly, you do not deserve to live.” Said Aff satisfied with her comeback as she turns to walk out of his office.

Aum was stunned. Throughout his whole life no one dares to oppose him, yet this woman comes barging in his office cursing at him. He was angry. As Aff was half way to the door Aum quickly makes a move to grab her arm, for he was not done with her. Aum grab hold of Aff’s upper left arm and pull her in.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp...i really love reading this :D <3 aum/aff... :D i really love the fact that aff is so strong...i can't believe he fired 1000 workers

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's really interesting... haha...

aff dare to oppose him while others are so scared of him... haha...

can't wait for you to update more...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
"Aum was stunned. Throughout his whole life no one dares to oppose him, yet this woman comes barging in his office cursing at him. He was angry. As Aff was half way to the door Aum quickly makes a move to grab her arm, for he was not done with her. Aum grab hold of Aff’s upper left arm and pull her in".

omg i love this sentence... thanks.. update more..

pze

sarNie Adult
ooo i like this....shes strong....i cant wait for more.....keep it coming

nunu13

sarNie Egg
After finishing the first chapter i realized that i wrote aff's first name wrong. it is suppose to be Taksaorn. it probably getting boring and confusing but it only the start so bear with me.

Chapter 2

“You’re not getting off that easily.” Said Aum, “No one have never defy me, not even my father.” said Aum turning her to face him. He pulled her closer; they were face to face now.

“Good. I’m thrill to be the first!” replied Aff with a smirk on her face, “Unhand me.” Lilly and the security guard came just in time before Aum’s anger really shows. Aum look at the two guards and yelled, “Come get this incompetent person away from me!” The security waste no time and took Aff out of Aum’s hold. They toss Aff where she has told her father to wait.

“Aff, sweetie what did you do?” question her father coming to help her up from the ground.

“Nothing. I just gave a merciless person something to ponder on.”

“Aff, you can not do that. This is not America. Our society is very different.” Voiced Mr. Takasorn as they made their way home.

“Dad, I know but I hate to see good, hard working people get cheated and that why I decided to become a lawyer, to help these kind of people. They always get rob by the rich and this is the perfect scenario.” Replied Aff. The rest of the way home Aff ask her father why he covers the fact that he got fired. He replied by stating that he did not want Aff to worried and did not want to rely on her. Aff replied saying that he does not need to worry cause now it’s her turn to take care of him. Since she is working at one of the biggest law firm in Thailand she will make more than enough money for the both of them. They got home, have dinner and went to sleep.

Aum on the other hand cannot go to sleep. He was still very livid about what happen today. “You were lucky Lilly interrupted us or you will surely get it. No one have the guts to pull what you did today. I will not you have the last laugh. Next time when I see you, I’ll make sure you know your place. ” Aum said to himself.

The next morning Aff went to do her grocery shopping and on the way home she decided to stop by her favorite place as a child the Bangkok Community Center (BCC). The place where she went to stay out of trouble when growing up. BCC is a center where people of all ages come to get help, whether it is schoolwork or financial needs. Aff walked into BCC and ask to volunteer as a mentor for the kids. They eagerly agree as many staff member still remember Aff. For the pass few days Aff have been volunteering majority her time at BBC.

Today was Aff first day at work. She walked into Dean’s Law Firm and was introduced to all of her co-workers as well as her team members. After work Aff went start to BBC to work with the kids. She can’t believe that after a few days she has been so attach to all the staff members and people that went and out of that place, especially the kids. Aff went home after all of the kids left.

Today Aum did not go to his Apple Corporation, instead he went to Chumannon headquarter to discuss about his next hotel and the site. After the meeting Aum drove around Bangkok looking for a perfect place to make his next hotel. The stop and park his car next to the BCC. He was amazed at such a perfect spot. BCC was located in next to the Bangkok Mall and the Bangkok Mall is what attracts many tourists to Thailand. He got out of his car, walked into BCC just before it close.

“Can I help you sir?” ask Mary, an old lady, at the front desk.

“Yes, who is in charged of this place?” said Aum, “I would like to discuss something with them?”

“You came just in time, he was on the verge of leaving since it’s closing time. Just go straight down this hall and make a left and his office will be the third door to your right.”

“Thank you” with that Aum left for the office. Aum met with the man in charge and they discuss about BCC. The man wanted to deny this offer but BCC is in some financial problem and so is him. So he accepted the deal. Aum told him that he will sent his people to get to get everything settle by this week. The next morning Mr. Blanks came in with the paper work and Mr. Chaps sign it. All was done this place now belong to Aum Atichart.

“What?!” exclaimed Aff as she was shock at the words that was coming form Mr. Chaps, the owner of BCC.

“I’m in financial needs right now and as for this BCC, the government have stopped funding it, well over three months ago. I’m on the verge of declaring bankruptcy and this is my only way out.” Said Mr. Chaps

“You are being very selfish right now. These people for years have depend on your service and you are just going to toss it away just like that.”

“I’m sorry” was all Mr. Chaps can say.

“Well, even if you agree to let them take this place I will not. I’m not going to let this place perish that easy.” With Aff exit the room.

The next day Aum’s constructions team was at BCC getting ready to bulldozer the building. But a group of people, with Aff leading them, prevents them from doing their jobs.

“Lady, we have a job to finish!” yelled the head contraction worker.

“So do we!” exclaimed Aff, “We will not move from this place.” The head contractor knows that this was not going to get anywhere. He consult with is workers and decided to call Aum.

“Mr. Atichart, we got problem.” Said the head contractor on the phone.

“What do you mean? I own that place.” Replied Aum angrily, “I want this hotel to be up and running before Christmas this year.”

“Well, we have people down here blocking our path. We can’t just bulldozer them with the building.”

“Let me see to this.” With that Aum hang up the phone. He sped angrily to the site. When he arrived to the site he went straight to the head contractor.

“Sir, These people” pointing the group of crowd, “are in our way. We can’t hit your deadline if these people won’t get out of the way.”

Aum looks at the group and walk close to them. “Who the hell is in charge of this?”

Suddenly a familiar voice and figure from the back of the crowd walk up. “Me”

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg omg....this is so good...aff is fighting for what's right....and she's defying aum too :D so he thinks that he can take BCC away to make a hotel...tsk tsk..YAY Aff ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
=) I can’t believe I missed this. So where does Ken and Ann come into the story. By the way is Pinky the nang rai in here?

nunu13

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3

“You!” said Aum astound at the woman standing in front of him, ”What the hell are you doing here?”

“You probably never seen one of these before because ‘no one’,” Aff adding quotes emphasize the no one, “dare to oppose you. This is a call petition.” Replied Aff in here sarcastic tone.

Aum is annoyed; this woman should be scare of him, yet she has the guts to be sarcastic with him. “I got no time for you!” Aum said as he turns to face the head contractor, “Call the police. They’ll handle this!” with that Aum walk away from the site. Aff walk after him and pull him to face her.

“First, you fired 1000 workers with an unreasonable excuse and now you are going to rob these poor people of the only place that ever help them mental and financially?”

“Yes! Anything that benefits me, I will do.” Admitted Aum with a smirk on his face. He was content with his respond.

“You are not only a useless waste, but a heartless!” Aff was absolutely sick with this man. How can he be so self-center and care about no one but his well-being.

“You call me heartless, but I’m not the only one that will benefits from this hotel. This hotel will create more jobs for people like you. You should be happy.”

“Happy! Happy that you take advantage of these poor people. You have done this long enough, eating the profits of these poor workers and when they can no longer work to your satisfaction you fire them, not even providing them with unemployment money. I’m not about to let you take away the only place that is the most dearest to them. And I’m sure as hell not going to let you rampage around Bangkok like you own this city. “ Yelled Aff angrily at Aum. Aum stood there dumbfounds and furious all at once.

Meanwhile in Aum’s house, Mr. Atichart, Aum’s father has return from his retirement vacation.

“Sir, you’re home early. Would you like any food?” asks Ma, the maid, as Mr. Atichart enter the front door.

“It’s okay, Ma. I’m not hungry but tired. What time do my son usually come home?” ask M. Atichart going toward his room.

“Around 5.” Ma replied, “Do you need me to contact him?”

“No, it’s fine. I’ll just see him this evening.” Said Mr. Atichart while walking up stairs to his room.

Back to Aum and Aff

“Are you threatening me?” Aum finally said staring Aff right in the face.

“It’s more like a promise.” Aff shot back at him. Aum roughly grabs Aff to his chest.

“You---” Aum was interrupted by the police officer.

“Sir, what’s the problem here?” ask the office, “Oh….you’re Mr. Atichart!” Aum turn to faced the officer with Aff still in his arms.

“She’s trespassing and obstructing my workers from doing their job. Take her away!” said Aum as he Aff harshly toward the office. The office wasted no time to hear Aff side of the story as he wanted to please Aum. The officer took Aff to the police station. After Aff was taken to the police station here followers for it was getting to dark for the contractor to bulldozer the building. Aff left the police station with big ticket.

“I’m not going to lose that easily. I’ll will see you in court!” said Aff to herself as he waited for the taxi.

Bangkok Airport:

Ken arrived in Bangkok. It’s been years since he has set foot in Bangkok, let alone Thailand. Ken was in the states studying with Aff. He can’t wait to see Aff, but first his family. Ken waved at a taxi and got in. “To 509 West Stars Ave.” said Ken eagerly.

“Young master, you’re back!” said the maid as open the door.

“Yes. Is ma or pa home?” ask Ken walking in the house.

“You came just in time. They’re having dinner.” Said the maid closing the door.

“Thanks you.” Replied Ken as he makes his way to the dinner room. His mother suddenly got up from the table at the site of her son. He has been gone for 6 years now and he’s finally back.

“Ken” said the Mrs. Theeradej hugging her son. Mr. Theeradej got and walks over to his son. He too gave Ken and hugs him. Ken joins his parents at dinner and caught up on things. After dinner Ken wanted to go see Aff, but his parents insists that he rest and he did.

Aff got home and told her father what happen.

“Aff, sweetie that man has too much power for you to mess around with him.” Said Mr. Taksaorn.

“Don’t you worry, dad. There nothing he can so to hurt me. I’ll just fight back.” Relied Aff and she head to sleep.

Aff went to work the next morning and was handed a court case.

“Aren’t you excited? This is going to be your first case.” Said Pete, one of Aff’s teammate.

“Of course. “ replied Aff as she took the files and look at it. After a long day of work Aff finally got out of work and head over to the court to appeal the trespassing ticket.

Mr. Atichart, Sr. with nothing to do decided to pay his son a visit at Apple Corporation.

“Hello, sir.” Said the guard at the door, “How was your retirement vacation?”

“It was fun but I miss home. That why I’m home so early.” Answer Mr. Atichart as he head upstairs to his son’s office. “Lilly, is my son in?”

“Mr. Atichart!” said Lilly, “No, he is in a meeting right now. Can I get you anything?” Just then Mr. Blanks walks in.

“Mr. Atichart, back so soon.” Said Mr. Blanks, coming to hug Mr. Atichart.

“Yes, I miss Thailand.” Replied Mr. Atichart. Both of them sat down at the couch and did some catching up. Mr. Blanks informed Mr. Atichart about the 1000 workers that Aum fired. Mr. Blanks left as soon ask he was done talking.

“Lilly, when my son comes tell him I’m waiting in his office.” Said Mr. Atichart as he proceeds toward the Aum’s office.

“Okay, sir.” In a few minutes Aum was done with his meeting.

“Sir, your father is in your office waiting for you.” Said Lilly. Aum didn’t answer back as he walk straight to his office door.

“What are you doing here?” ask Aum. Mr. Atichart turn around at the sound of his son’s voice.

“Why didn’t you consult me before firing 1000 workers!” said Mr. Atichart angrily.

“You never consult me about cheating on my mother, either.” Aum responds angrily too, “Don’t think I have forgiven you just because I accepted to take charge of Apple Corporations! I will never forget the pain my mother went through!”

“That’s beside the issue. This will jeopardize our corporation!”

“I’m sorry but there is a call for you, Khun Aum, on line 1. He said it’s urgent.” Said Lily as she peek her head back out the door. Aum put the phone on speaker.

“This is Aum Atichart.” Said Aum.

“Hello, Mr. Atichart. I’m sorry to bother you but you are to report to court on three days from now.”

“Regarding what?”

“The trespassing ticket. The lady wants to appeal her ticket, therefore you have to be present.”

“This woman must be out of her mind” said Aum to himself, “Alright.” With that Aum hung up the phone.

“What was that all about? Court dates?” said Mr. Atichart more clam than before.

“Since when did you start caring about what I do?”

“Son, I know what I did to your mother was wrong and I regret it so much but—“ Aum didn’t want to listen anymore and walkout of the office leaving his father in the office.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHH so much happens in here....ken and aff use to study together..and now he's back =O aff won't back down and is going to petition her ticket YES! and aum's father is back..sad that aum's father cheated on his wife and aum can't forgive him awww....well there's aff that keeps his life full of surprises ^^ ahahah i think he's going to lose to her...especially since she study law and everything

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
i love aum and aff moment... but aum is so heartless... sigh... should be caused by his father behavior...

looks like aum can't predict what will happen when aff is over there... haha... can't wait for the court case... hope this time aff will win... :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah Ken is in Thailand now. Now I can't wait to hear how Ann enters the story. Aff is bold to take Aum's corporation into court!!! I give her prop!!!

nunu13

sarNie Egg
Those of you who worried about Pinky being the bad girl she is not as of right now.

Chapter 4

“Aum, we have to postpone the building of the next Chumannon because we now have a competitor.”

“Who?” said Aum, shock to hear that someone actually have to guts to complete with him. “What is the world coming to?” he thought to himself.

“Paradise Hotel. This hotel owns by Tom Theeradej. The Business Journal magazine quoted that this is the best hotel in the area, with anything imaginable.” Said Mr. Blanks handing Aum the magazine. Aum took it and read the article. He was shock! His hotel was rank 2nd to his Paradise Hotel.

“Alright. Mr. Blanks go tell the constructors to postpone the plan until I reclaim number 1. Then we’ll resume.” With that Mr. Blanks left the office. “Mom, I will not you hotel be second.” Said Aum to himself while sitting at his desk thinking about what to improve in his hotels facilities.

Meanwhile Aff return home from a hard day at work. It was the first time at work that she was this busy. She has to interview her clients and look over the evidence. She got home to see an unfamiliar car in front of her house. She went and knocks on the door.

“Sweetie, you’re home late.” Said Mr. Taksaorn opening the door for his daughter, “Look who have been waiting for you.” Aff walk in the house and went into the living room. She did not believe whom she saw. She ran and hugs him.

“Ken!” Aff shouted as she squeezes him pretty hard. She missed him.
“Alright! Let me breathe for a minute!” said Ken in a joking manner. Aff suddenly let go.

“When did you get into town? And why wasn’t I aware of it. I thought we were best friend.” Said Aff pretending to be mad.

“I was going to surprise you. Don’t tell me you’re mad.” Replied Ken.

“Why would I be, after all we are best friends!” shout Aff as she hugged Ken again. Aff release herself from Ken and turn to face are father. “Dad, I know you guys have met and talk for quite a while now but let me introduce you guys the formal way.” She paused for a while, “Dad this is Ken, my friend, who help abroad with me in the States. Ken, this is my father. The love of my life.” Finish Aff as she hugs her father. After the introduction Mr. Taksaorn went to prepare food while Aff and Ken catch up on the few weeks they been apart. Upon hearing what Aff have tried to do for the pass weeks did not surprise him in anyway. Aff told him she was due in court tomorrow to fight her trespassing ticket and Ken told her he would be there to support 100%. Ken left, shortly, after dinner.

Aff left work early to attend her court case. Her teammates from Dean’s Law Firm went form moral support as well as her father and Ken. Aum was sitting with two of his workers at the other side of the room staring at Aff when she walks into the courtroom. Aff stated as to why she refuse to pay the fine. “Your Honor, I admitted to being outside of Mr. Atichart’s property but I was not trespassing. I was on public grounds when hosting my strike. Since we do walking around on public streets crime? If that is the case then all of these people within this court room should be cited for trespassing for I know that they have pass many properties without the permission of the owner to get to this courthouse.”

Aum was shock at the word that was coming form this lady’s mouth. She actually sounds like a lawyer. She has been doing her homework. Aum did not know where to start or how to counter attack Aff’s statement. “You see your Honor, she disrupted my workers from working by standing on my working ground.” Aum finally said. The case did not last longer for Aff was well prepare and Aum not.

“After hearing form both sides of the parties. Miss Taksaorn, I find you not guilty in the charge of trespassing. AS for the fine and ticket it was be void in your files. Thank you” with that the judge left.

“Thank You!” said Aff to the judge. Aff turn around facing, her father, along with Ken and her teammates ran to congratulate her. Aum on the other hand, left the courthouse furious and embarrass. Because he has underestimated her, she has humiliated him in front of everyone. “You will surely pay!” said Aum as he walks out of the courtroom. Before Aum enters his car, he calls out.

“Jack, I want you to get me that girl’s information for me by tonight?” said Aum with anger. Yes, Jack have witness anger but Aum but never in this states, he felted sorry for Aff for she don’t know what heading her way.

Aff left the courthouse with her father and Ken. Ken took them to a restaurant were he treat them. Ken drops Aff and her father home and also headed home. Ken notice he was running low on gas and stop at a gas station. After he finishes pumping gas he went inside the store to pay for the gas.

“Sir, I’m sorry but you’re out a balance in your debit card.” Said the cashier, handing Ken back his card.

“How many dollars am I short?” ask Ken embarrass.

“10 dollars.” Replied the cashier. Ken quickly looks in his wallet for some cash to found only 3 singles.

“How bout this, I’ll pay you 3 dollars now. I’ll pay you back 7 dollars first thing in the morning tomorrow?”

“I’m sorry. I can’t do that, sir.” Just then a woman walk up to the counter.

“Here.” Said the woman handing the cashier 7 dollars. The cashier took the 7 dollars.

“Hey, you didn’t have to do that.” Said Ken, “Thanks! My name is Ken, by the way.”

“I’m Anne” she said with a smile, “It’s all right. Pay me whenever.”

“How about this. Since you save me from more embarrassment I’ll take you out to lunch?”

Ann hesitates a bit. “It fine you can totally trust me” said Ken as if he read her mind.

“Okay.” Said Ann, handing her business card to Ken, “My information is on there.”

“Thanks” with that they both departed.

Before the night was over Aum receive a call from Jack regarding Aff’s information.
“Aff Taksaorn. You will see.”

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so aff and ken are best friends heehee....awww it's so nice of anne to help pay for a stranger...hmmmm isn't ken rich?? and he only had 3 dollars on him ahahah....i feel bad for what's going to happen to aff after aum gets done with her...^^