The Millionaire's first love

Ana

sarNie Adult

Name: The Millionaire's first love
After the huge success of the TV Drama 'My Name is Kim Sam-Soon, producers didn't waste time in taking advantage of Hyun Bin's newfound popularity. He has in fact been cast alongside Lee Yeon-Hee in 'The Millionaire's First Love', where he will play the son of a Jaebol family, meeting first love in a countryside high school. The film will be directed by 'True Romance's Kim Tae-Gyun, and Kim Eun-Sook of 'Lovers in Paris' and 'Lovers in Prague' will take care of the screenplay. The film will keep shooting in Chungcheong province, for a release next February 2006.

In the film, Hyun Bin's character is the second generation of a powerful finanical group that transfers to a country side school where he meets his first love, Lee Yeon Hee and falls deeply in love with her.

HyunBin, who got the nickname SamShikkie from his drama My name is Kim Sam Soon has a strong desire to shed of his youth image.
Lee YeonHee has been casted in the KBS2 dramas God of Sea and Ressurection and starred in various commercials such as those for Pizza Hut, Encecia and Happy Echo whose clean and pure image has made her a teenage star. Although she had a lot of offers for dramas and movies, she hasn't been able to show her actress image. The young actress says, in this debut she will try as hard as she can with all she has learned

Trailer:

http://www.anywhereenterprises.com/1/1/a?a...OAAIOQOAArl1dQX

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
nice, I wanna see this movie

HB dressing as a chick is funny :lmao:

thanks for sharing Ana

cecilia

Staff member
omo..i don't want him to smoke..:(..

but anyway..it' hyunbin..he's hot..love him in kss..

i'm not diggin his new hairstyle either..really miss the sam soon hair..spike..that's what i love..:)

thanks ana for the update..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ omg Cecilia I agree with you I dont really like guys that smoke that much but yeah that looks like and interesting drama lol I cant wait to watch it seems funny and he dont really looks as good as he did in Sam Soon ^_~

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Hyun Binnie! ^_^ Those dimples are killer.

I loved him in Samsoon, but I thought he was cuter in Spin Kick alongside Dongwan :wub: Can't wait to see this one! I don't like his hairstyle though...and his face looks chubbier..or maybe it's the hair. :huh:

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
gosh i wanna see this so bad................i love hyun bin.......he's so freaeken hot...............hehehe........i loved him in my name is kim sam soon and i'm sure i'll love him in here hehe..........thanks for shaing the info..........can't wait to see this movie

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i uploaded the mv for it into my archive..check it out there ^^

can't wait to see it...my cousin told me the other day that the girl in this movie is from the DBSG MVs..lol, no wonder I was like she looks so familiar.

mskinyi

not very fond of hyun bin oppa hair... but waaa he sooo seksay!!! his dimplez is soooo *dreamy* keke

Hiatus

Super Momo
i cant wait to see this movie along with the duelist... lol i wanna see this it does loook cute in the movie trailer.. hyun bin and that girl looks compatible lol

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
u girl r fast i was about to ask 4 info on this movie. i m too dying to watch this movie really cant wait to watch it.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
gosh i'm dying to c the movie and for the OST to come out >"<
hero's singing a solo in it...
dbsk one song is in it...my boiz r gonna b in the ost hurray!
gosh can't wait cant' wait!!