The Millionaire's first love

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
hmm..from the scenes in the mv it looks more like a drama than a comedy...but there are still some funny parts too i think.

alecs

sarNie Egg
is this movie released already? it says on the article, feb 2006. and that means just about now right?

any updates? i miss Samshik's hairstyle.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
omg he is so cute hahahaha.. i loved him in My name is Kim Sam Soon... so sexy hahahahahah.. wait sad ending??? mannn that ruins everything :angry:

Hiatus

Super Momo
the movie is coming out on feb 9 in theatre but it wont be released on dvd until april 29th. lol

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
so this is a movie then?? i thought it was a drama.

Oh wells, even though the ending was sad.. i hope it was good overall...

KhanaVang

sarNie Egg
hyun bin is so hot i love that guys.... he played in samsoon,..... he so hotl.... isn't he like about 24 yrs old or so? anyways.... i really wanna see this lmovie it loolks so good... to bad samsoon is not in here... both of them make sucha good couple... chemistry is so good.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
JaM said:
yep, it's just a movie...i think it's one of those terminal illness ones...is it?
[post="88227"][/post]​

if that's what this movie is.. i'm not up to it... hehe
besides... i don't like his hair style in this movie.. lols!
but if it's really good.. let me know and maybe i'll check it out :lol:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
hey hyunbin fans..you girls should also check out his movie "spin kick." he just looks so adorable in that movie (and so young too compared to MNIKSS) anyways, Dongwan oppa is also in that movie so that's a plus plus ^_^

have you guys watched the mv for the movie? The one sang by just Jaejoong from TVXQ called "Insa"...I love that song and it matches the video perfectly especially when they were riding on the motorbike right when the chorus comes on...<33

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
JaM said:
hey hyunbin fans..you girls should also check out his movie "spin kick." he just looks so adorable in that movie (and so young too compared to MNIKSS) anyways, Dongwan oppa is also in that movie so that's a plus plus ^_^

have you guys watched the mv for the movie? The one sang by just Jaejoong from TVXQ called "Insa"...I love that song and it matches the video perfectly especially when they were riding on the motorbike right when the chorus comes on...<33
[post="88437"][/post]​
yeah i was looking hyunbin up and i saw that too. couldn't find it anywhere to download.. so i'm thinking i might just go and buy it or something.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
at the spin kick thread at soompi, they have some dl links for the movie up so you can get it there but it's always good to support them by buying the movie :D

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
no, it's not so many parts...I didn't specify...top 2 links of clubbox are high quality while bottom 2 links...I convert so low quality...so only 2 parts...lol...thu it is sad ending...n I'm not sure what happened in the end...???

sisii

omoo I loved this movie! Goshh it was soo sad at the end :( I adore Lee Yeon-Hee. She's soo cute! I also love the soundtrack of this movie. DBSK did a really nice job w/ Insa and One :wub: I love them